PDA

View Full Version : Where's Jamie from star98.7 hanging?

Markos
11-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Jamie from Star 98.7 has a place in Havisu. Where she be hangin ?

Havasu1986
11-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Markos...Did you every get the P.M. I sent you about doggy docks for your boat.

Mrs.Racer277
11-03-2006, 06:10 PM
I do not think she has a place there??? Labor day they rented a motor home.

Ziggy
11-03-2006, 06:16 PM
I like that radio station.........I particularly like the music Richard Blade plays, the old KROQ man.........as well as Sirius22 :D

Markos
11-03-2006, 06:22 PM
She said on the radio this morning that she has a trailer out there.
I did get your message and bought a pet ramp from West Marine .P.O.S.
sharp metal brackets, floats you have to blow up ,no way to attach it to my swimstep and the dog sinks it!P.O.S.! Someone must have a way to get a 125lb Newfoundland on board in deep water. Everytime I stop the boat she wants to swim.

Havasu1986
11-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Should of bought at www.doggydocks.com

Ziggy
11-03-2006, 06:26 PM
She said on the radio this morning that she has a trailer out there.
I did get your message and bought a pet ramp from West Marine .P.O.S.
sharp metal brackets, floats you have to blow up ,no way to attach it to my swimstep and the dog sinks it!P.O.S.! Someone must have a way to get a 125lb Newfoundland on board in deep water. Everytime I stop the boat she wants to swim.
I use a wet towel over the swimstep and rear deck and just give her rear legs a boost once she puts her fronts on the step...works for us so far.
The wet towel keeps it from sliding/slipping down.

bunny 166
11-03-2006, 10:25 PM
I know where she hangs....does she know you? She is good friends with our friends.....

Charley
11-03-2006, 10:32 PM
I know where she hangs....does she know you? She is good friends with our friends.....
bunny how could you hang out with such a TRAMP! :D

bunny 166
11-03-2006, 10:35 PM
bunny how could you hang out with such a TRAMP! :D
LOL....I don't hang with her, but she is good friends with our friends....I'm not saying who she hangs with because she has a child now and it's no ones business....How's the new pad?? We're gonna crash your place Thanksgiving weekend, LOL..... :crossx: :crossx:

Charley
11-03-2006, 10:36 PM
LOL....I don't hang with her, but she is good friends with our friends....I'm not saying who she hangs with because she has a child now and it's no ones business....How's the new pad?? We're gonna crash your place Thanksgiving weekend, LOL..... :crossx: :crossx:
bring it on kid!!!
:crossx: :crossx:

bunny 166
11-03-2006, 10:39 PM
bring it on kid!!!
:crossx: :crossx:
You gonna be there? We'd love to finally meet you guys......When we're with Faulkner and crew you're never there....We'd love to hang out since we're just up river from you.... :p

bunny 166
11-03-2006, 10:40 PM
is she "still" around ??? i lost track of her when danny-b got fired ... she's not nearly as "intersting" w/out that lose cannon .. bonaduci, he's 24/7 reality :220v: and is she the only "famous" person with a crib in havasu ???
Bonaduce is a train wreck----you can't help but watch.... :skull: :skull:

Charley
11-03-2006, 10:46 PM
You gonna be there? We'd love to finally meet you guys......When we're with Faulkner and crew you're never there....We'd love to hang out since we're just up river from you.... :p
The plan is to be riverbound...dunno if we will launch, but lets try to hook up ;) do you guys ride? just bought the wife a quad so we may try to do a little ride

bunny 166
11-03-2006, 10:54 PM
The plan is to be riverbound...dunno if we will launch, but lets try to hook up ;) do you guys ride? just bought the wife a quad so we may try to do a little ride
We do ride a bit...I have a quad and my son has a quad and my daughter has a bike....Poor D needs somethin', LOL....Have you heard about some dunes right off of Dike Road behind you somewhere? We haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but want to get over there sometime......We usually ride behind our place across River Road....

bunny 166
11-03-2006, 10:55 PM
you know, i've "never" really witnessed a "train wreck" ???? but i did watch "breaking bonaduce" tonight (w/out the jamie-chick) ..... :crossx: :220v:
That's what I'm talking about--he is so messed up, you gotta see what's coming next..... :220v:

Debbolas
11-03-2006, 10:58 PM
That's what I'm talking about--he is so messed up, you gotta see what's coming next..... :220v:
I went to middle school with him in the Valley.........he was a sad soul at that point in his life. He would pay people just to sit with him at lunch :(

bunny 166
11-03-2006, 11:03 PM
I went to middle school with him in the Valley.........he was a sad soul at that point in his life. He would pay people just to sit with him at lunch :(
That is so sad......I would have felt sorry for him at that time if I knew him, but he is an adult now and he needs help.... :( I feel the worst for his kids....they are innocent and did not ask for all the drama and pain....

Debbolas
11-03-2006, 11:05 PM
It is a very sad situation :(

Charley
11-03-2006, 11:09 PM
We do ride a bit...I have a quad and my son has a quad and my daughter has a bike....Poor D needs somethin', LOL....Have you heard about some dunes right off of Dike Road behind you somewhere? We haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but want to get over there sometime......We usually ride behind our place across River Road....
we havent done much riding out there yet... my neighbors have a buggy so he would know some places....

bunny 166
11-03-2006, 11:12 PM
we havent done much riding out there yet... my neighbors have a buggy so he would know some places....
Cool! Keep us posted....Have a great night Charley--I'm hittin' it! :sleeping: Unless that 007 jackass wants to throw some more insults in Kilr's thread.... :rolleyes: Night night! :boxed:

Charley
11-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Cool! Keep us posted....Have a great night Charley--I'm hittin' it! :sleeping: Unless that 007 jackass wants to throw some more insults in Kilr's thread.... :rolleyes: Night night! :boxed:
fock the haters

Kilrtoy
11-04-2006, 12:20 AM
is she "still" around ??? i lost track of her when danny-b got fired ... she's not nearly as "intersting" w/out that lose cannon .. bonaduci, he's 24/7 reality :220v: and is she the only "famous" person with a crib in havasu ???
Marcus giles(SP) has a house out there he is some baseball guy

Kilrtoy
11-04-2006, 12:20 AM
fock the haters
He wishes he could

Badasschick
01-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Hello, I'm just dropping by to spread the word about Jamie, Jack & stench Show, If your not aware they had been let go by Clear Channel. For those who are interested in bringing them back. here's a link to the petition.
Thank you.
Please sign this
http://www.petitiononline.com/JJSshow/petition.html

Phat Matt
01-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Hello, I'm just dropping by to spread the word about Jamie, Jack & stench Show, If your not aware they had been let go by Clear Channel. For those who are interested in bringing them back. here's a link to the petition.
Thank you.
Please sign this
Jamie, is that you. lol :)

Kilrtoy
01-04-2007, 10:48 PM
Jamie, is that you. lol :)
Sounds like it to me....
NICE:) :) :) :)

Fire Angler
01-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Welcome Jamie. :D

andy01
01-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Keep'm off the air, that had to be the worse morning show I had ever made the mistake of turning on. I just couldn't stand thier banter of nothing. Oh well, now let the music play........

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Good riddance. I've never heard a bigger pain in the ass than her.

TheCarDudes
01-05-2007, 07:27 AM
Hi Jamie
Good to see somethng is hopefully going to be done to get the show back. You guys are great.
Good Luck.

Mrs.Racer277
01-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Thank you.
Please sign this
I listen every morning on the way to work. I love it. :D :D :D
I laugh at Jamies Havi stories

Waldo
01-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Good riddance. I've never heard a bigger pain in the ass than her.
Danny Bon is now on the Adam Carolla show. I've heard it a couple times and I'm not impressed to say the least. Danny constantly takes over the dialogue...wonder how long it will be before he gets $hit-canned. I did like seeing him destroy himself on his Breaking Bon show. Classic.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
01-05-2007, 09:55 AM
She is a piece of shiat!......:jawdrop:
Why would anyone listen to her and her dribble in the morning !!!......:idea:
CJG

Cole Trickle
01-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Danny Bon is now on the Adam Carolla show. I've heard it a couple times and I'm not impressed to say the least. Danny constantly takes over the dialogue...wonder how long it will be before he gets $hit-canned. I did like seeing him destroy himself on his Breaking Bon show. Classic.
agreed.
I think Danny is an intresting fellow to say the least but I think Carolla is/Was doing a great job. Danny is too used to being #1 that there is bound to be issues.
Danny needs his own show after Lyekis:D

BarryMac
01-05-2007, 11:30 AM
Marcus giles(SP) has a house out there he is some baseball guy
He plays for the Padres now, just got signed, his brother is also a Padre, Brian Giles, they grew up here in SD COunty, Poway to be exact...

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-05-2007, 11:43 AM
i gotta say i like him better than dave damasheck (sp?) That guy drove me nuts. he tried so hard to sound just like corola...

Waldo
01-05-2007, 11:52 AM
i gotta say i like him better than dave damasheck (sp?) That guy drove me nuts. he tried so hard to sound just like corola...
Agreed.

PHOTOGLOU
01-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Totally agree, same time they lost me.......

Rexone
01-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Couldn't ever get into Jamie and crew's aimless jibberish.
Now I listen to Handel on KFI. He is very entertaining.

jbtrailerjim
01-05-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm glad to see Dave gone. His voice drove me nuts. I think Danny is alright. He's a train wreck and it makes for good entertainment.

ChumpChange
01-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Thank you.
Please sign this
Is there a petition to keep them off the air? Glad Handel got them kicked off the air. I hope he had more to do with it than Clearchannel said. It would just make him more of a Hero to me.
Kevin & Bean are the only true moring show. Listen to Handel when the're on commercial.

Biglue
01-05-2007, 04:45 PM
How would one of you like to date her. Man she put out too much of her business a while back. It had to suck being the dude she was talking about. I stopped listening about the time DB left also.
To: Clear Channel Communications
We, the listeners of the Clear Channel network and fans of the Jaime Jack and Stench morning show on Star 98.7, after careful consideration and severe angst have made the following decision, now that you have fired your very highly supported and loved morning show,without having any notice; to boycott listening to anything you endorse. We will not listen to Star 98.7, we will boycott your other stations and are in process of contacting your advertisers notifying them of our actions. We also plan to email the bands and artists that you play on your station and ask for their assistance. We have faithfully listened to you, laughed and felt like your extended family. By your managmenet decisions have made a severe mistake in our opinion. From this point on until the dj's and the morning show is back we will no longer participate or endorse anything Clear Channel participates in or owns. If we must picket your station and involve the media more than what has been publicized, to publicly comment on our opinions of your actions, we are considering this action also. We are the Voice of Choice, make YOU money and WE want them all back. We will not only sign this petition but also leave massive amounts of comments on the www.myspace.com/star987 website and do whatever we can to let you know they are fully supported through the listeners.
Sincerely,
The Undersigned
BTW, that's the read before you click the link for the petition........way too much of a commitment. LOL

ChumpChange
01-05-2007, 04:47 PM
And if Badasschick is her.....just want to let you know that Frosty & Frank are much better with Heidi.

DAB
01-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Thank you.
Please sign this
Based on the ratings only an act of God could bring that show back... :sleeping:

RitcheyRch
01-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Isnt that the truth. I love that show.
And if Badasschick is her.....just want to let you know that Frosty & Frank are much better with Heidi.
Shows ratings went down the hill after Danny left.
Based on the ratings only an act of God could bring that show back... :sleeping:

JetBoatRich
01-05-2007, 10:05 PM
What Show:sqeyes: skipped that channel every time:D