PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Ducks

Beer Factor
11-04-2006, 07:28 AM
How about them Ducks starting off the season undefeated in regulation in their first 14 games. They lead the NHL in points with 24 and have a record of 10-0-4 . One more game with a point and they will tie the best start ever for an NHL team with points in their first 15 games.

mxbundy
11-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Yeah I have to give them some respect, they have earned it.
But I am a die hard KINGS fan and I can NEVER stoop to being a Ducks fan.

Beer Factor
11-04-2006, 08:32 AM
That may be true but the rules have changed a bit there Mr Duck. Now, you can get a point even when you lose in OT. Ya, I have been paying a little attention to them. Even went to a game and it was cool but very cold.
Good for the Duckies..... In the 84-85 season the oilers went 12-0-3 until they lost in regulation. you still got one point after reg. and the winner would get 2 if another goal was scored. Now with with the shootout, one team is assured 2 points per game. Which game did you go to? We were there the other night when they lost in overtime to the Rangers.

dmontzsta
11-04-2006, 08:34 AM
That is good stuff, I hope they go far. :)

Beer Factor
11-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Yeah I have to give them some respect, they have earned it.
But I am a die hard KINGS fan and I can NEVER stoop to being a Ducks fan.
Ya it must be hard to be a Kings fan right now, but you can't jump ship. I've been a Ducks fan from day 1 and man did they use to "suck".

Beer Factor
11-04-2006, 08:39 AM
That is good stuff, I hope they go far. :)
They are just like the Lakeshow. "undefeated in regulation" sweet

mxbundy
11-04-2006, 08:42 AM
I dont know what the Kings are thinking.
We have no one who can score! The rookie Kapitar(?) is our only hope for the future. Why they let Ziggy go I havent a clue. He and Kapitar would have made a good team. At least they got Blake back, but even he is not the power play quarter back he used to be.

Beer Factor
11-04-2006, 08:51 AM
I dont know what the Kings are thinking.
We have no one who can score! The rookie Kapitar(?) is our only hope for the future. Why they let Ziggy go I havent a clue. He and Kapitar would have made a good team. At least they got Blake back, but even he is not the power play quarter back he used to be.
Ya- Blake sucks now :cry: You might as well trade him to Anaheim. :boxed: