PDA

View Full Version : Hey Blowncarrera I found this...

grads2112
11-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Hey blowncarrera I was going through some pictures of boating this summer and found this one of you that I thought you might want... and you called me a Homo?
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9200/kenandboys2dc5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

acatitude
11-04-2006, 06:44 PM
roflmao, your killin me here.... you are getting very good with photoshop :) , I wouldnt even know where to begin looking for pics like that....... but then again, you apparently have inside contacts. probably a referal from where you got your license plate frame. :D :rolleyes:
now this grads is the worst pic youve ever posted... this thread should be banned ASAP....... lmao

Napanutt
11-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Either someone has WAY too much time on their hand or someone really doesn't care who bitches for them...LMFAO...

acatitude
11-04-2006, 06:59 PM
and I guess you might as well give me your personalized license plate frame and change that turnkey to broke back mr HOMO

grads2112
11-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Either someone has WAY too much time on their hand or someone really doesn't care who bitches for them...LMFAO...
blowncarrera takes being a boat bitch to a whole new level.

acatitude
11-04-2006, 07:30 PM
blowncarrera takes being a boat bitch to a whole new level.
now now grads as we have tried to tell you before, you don't need to attack others to hide your sexual preference....... the sooner you get over the denial of being a homo and a troll :rollside: the sooner we can help you back on the road to normalcy...... you may have to give up some of those brokeback boating buddies of yours, but in the long run it will be worth it when you are again able to lead a positive gratifing hetro sexual lifestyle ...
we are all rooting for your full recovery :p :p

grads2112
11-04-2006, 07:39 PM
I think UltraJohn is helping your boat sell in the spam section.

Napanutt
11-04-2006, 07:52 PM
you may have to give up some of those brokeback boating buddies of yours
Name some names so us hetero's can know who to stay clear of...
:220v: :rollside:

acatitude
11-04-2006, 08:01 PM
and know im going to be late for my date waiting for you to fix things shes gonna be mad again.. and if shes mad im gonna have all three of those cuties come give you a little broke back fluid filling session ever seen deliverence Jon Boy??? better grease up son they are gonna have fun with you :crossx: :crossx:

Napanutt
11-04-2006, 08:07 PM
and know im going to be late for my date waiting for you to fix things shes gonna be mad again.. and if shes mad im gonna have all three of those cuties come give you a little broke back fluid filling session ever seen deliverence Jon Boy??? better grease up son they are gonna have fun with you :crossx: :crossx:
That was a definitely "what the hell did he just say"
or more like "what the hell did he mean"...

grads2112
11-04-2006, 08:09 PM
and know im going to be late for my date waiting for you to fix things hes gonna be mad again.. :
Where are you taking your man tonight....lol

acatitude
11-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Where are you taking your man tonight....lol
Im not sure my man said he would decide???? lmao pretty cute huh???
check him out... now is this a homo or what. Ill let you all decide.. no photoshop here folks the real deal.... roflmao.
yea paybacks a bitch DUDE ette :rollside: :rollside:

grads2112
11-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Im not sure my man said he would decide???? lmao pretty cute huh???
check him out... now is this a homo or what. Ill let you all decide.. no photoshop here folks the real deal.... roflmao.
yea paybacks a bitch DUDE ette :rollside: :rollside:
I told you next time you sneak in my house and try and snap a picture of me coming out of the shower I'm gonna call the cops.

acatitude
11-04-2006, 08:22 PM
does that mean the dates off????? :cry: roflmao ok heres my second choice ill give him a call

SpongeBob SquarePants
11-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Ttt

Napanutt
11-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Is this thread gonna be here in the morning...I mean there's not much skin,yet...
Tired of posting at night and having nothing to show for it the next morning... :220v:

Badburn
11-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Hey ken, you arent bringing your 3 buddies to the delta lunch run are you?
I'm not sure what concerns me more, that picture-- or the fact that grads had those guys on his computer, LOL :)

grads2112
11-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Hey ken, you arent bringing your 3 buddies to the delta lunch run are you?
I'm not sure what concerns me more, that picture-- or the fact that grads had those guys on his computer, LOL :)
It's my wifes computer...thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :rollside:

NorCalCat
11-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey Ken, is that the bachlor party you were talking about. WOW, I didn't know you hit from both sides of the plate. You put a new term to Maga Blower.

grads2112
11-14-2006, 11:17 PM
Oh Ken is a blower....just ask the guys in his boat.

H2O Extreme
01-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Can't forget this little gem.