PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with people???

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 12:02 PM
In Aliso Viejo last night a man was ran over by a silver BMW because he yelled at them to slow down in the parking lot! Now the guywho was hit is in a coma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me??????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I myself have done this before (yelled at someone to slow down) whether it was outside my home...or walking to my truck with my kids in a parking lot & some jack azz is driving like he is in the Indy 500!!!!!!!!
Seriously ...what is wrong with some people????????????????? I hope this guy shows up at our shop to get an estimate for damages to his BMW cuz he will be going away for a very very long time!
My thoughts go out to this family!

H20Advantage
01-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Saw that on the news. Sounds like the victim was an NFL player I think from the Falcons but that has not been verified yet.
Some people have no respect for life anymore. How about the kids videotaping beating homeless people for kicks?

JetBoatRich
01-20-2006, 12:12 PM
watch who you yell at :yuk:
Crazy people out there :yuk:

Ziggy
01-20-2006, 12:16 PM
GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrr........shit like that pisses me off to no end. Nobody has any patience and is always in a focking rush to be/go somewhere. I say leave early enough to get where you're going...what a senseless and cowardly act of the driver. :mad: :mad: :mad:
My heart goes out to the victim........
I'll be watching for that car too........

Waldo
01-20-2006, 12:17 PM
I work in Aliso Viejo...anybody know what center or lot it was in?
Some people are down right idiots! Karma :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 12:23 PM
I work in Aliso Viejo...anybody know what center or lot it was in?
Some people are down right idiots! Karma :crossx:
I think it was in the center where Lowes is...or across from there (where all the restaurants are)
At first I thought it was over by the Tavern.
Sounds like someone was drunk. They were in their mid 20's! :mad: :mad: :mad:

topless
01-20-2006, 12:28 PM
I saw it this morning on the news too. He sped thru the parking lot hitting a car first, went all the way to the end, did a doughnut then sped back hitting the guy. He basically ran over him on purpose. I hope they catch his sorry ass.

Sleek-Jet
01-20-2006, 12:41 PM
I had my driver side window shot out with a BB gun a couple weeks ago. Pretty sure a couple of worthless illegels down the street did it after I yelled at them to slow the fock down through the neighborhood.
People are wound to tight these days. Jeez, take a deep breath and let it pass.
I was lucky, I can always replace a window. Hope the guy in the coma makes a full recovery.

lewiville
01-20-2006, 01:25 PM
that suck's even worse when you are watching out for your own kids.
just this morning I was taking my kids to school and was at a stop sign. i waved some kids on to cross the street on there bikes and sure as shit, they go in front of my truck and just after they pass it one kid runs right into a jeep that could not wait an extra second. And then the dumbass takes off without asking if the kid was all right.

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 02:14 PM
that suck's even worse when you are watching out for your own kids.
just this morning I was taking my kids to school and was at a stop sign. i waved some kids on to cross the street on there bikes and sure as shit, they go in front of my truck and just after they pass it one kid runs right into a jeep that could not wait an extra second. And then the dumbass takes off without asking if the kid was all right.
omg!!!!!!!! I hope the kid was ok. Yes you are all right !!! Too many f'king idioits that dont care! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

lewiville
01-20-2006, 03:10 PM
I dont know how these people were brought up.

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 04:59 PM
I dont know how these people were brought up.
Makes me wonder!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :mad:

Ziggy
01-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Makes me wonder!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :mad:
Its the "ME" attitude.......

CA Stu
01-20-2006, 06:17 PM
You're not kidding.
I was driving around a parking lot the other day and out of nowhere this huge guy just started yelling his head off at me, I mean like he was in a 'roid rage or something, so I just turned around and hauled ass right out of ther. I heard a clunk as I drove past him...
I was so pissed off by the dent that azzwipe left in my Beemer, I grabbed my kid's BB gun and shot someone's window out of their car. The the next day, some dummy in a truck waves a kid on a bike past them at a green light, and the little punk ran into my Jeep! I didn't stop, I was in a hurry.
I'm done posting, too, I have to roll out in my Benz to go slap my wife around a bit, then I'm off to the girlfriend's house to say hi to my kids and take her food stamps to buy some pizza with.
Thanks
CA Stu

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 06:33 PM
You're not kidding.
I was driving around a parking lot the other day and out of nowhere this huge guy just started yelling his head off at me, I mean like he was in a 'roid rage or something, so I just turned around and hauled ass right out of ther. I heard a clunk as I drove past him...
I was so pissed off by the dent that azzwipe left in my Beemer, I grabbed my kid's BB gun and shot someone's window out of their car. The the next day, some dummy in a truck waves a kid on a bike past them at a green light, and the little punk ran into my Jeep! I didn't stop, I was in a hurry.
I'm done posting, too, I have to roll out in my Benz to go slap my wife around a bit, then I'm off to the girlfriend's house to say hi to my kids and take her food stamps to buy some pizza with.
Thanks
CA Stu
Normally I would LMFAO...but this is a serious issue, & the guy may not make it. Very sad!

CA Stu
01-20-2006, 06:36 PM
Normally I would LMFAO...but this is a serious issue, & the guy may not make it. Very sad!
You got a web link to the story you can post?

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 06:38 PM
You got a web link to the story you can post?
Im a blondie...not that computer bright...but I will try...BRB :cool:

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 06:44 PM
PRINT ARTICLE E-MAIL ARTICLE CHANGE TYPE SIZE
Friday, January 20, 2006
Man hit in Aliso Viejo by BMW critically injured
Driver apparently intentionally hit John Royston.
By JOHN McDONALD
The Orange County Register
A TV reporter stands next to a Mercedes-Benz reportedly struck by the same BMW that critically injured a man in the Aliso Town Center parking lot Thursday night.
YGNACIO NANETTI, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTEER
ALISO VIEJO - A 41-year-old father of three is in critical condition this morning after he was apparently intentionally hit by a BMW in the parking lot of the Aliso Town Center, the Orange County Sheriff’s Department said.
John Royston, a loan officer from Aliso Viejo who played football at the University of New Mexico and coached football at Santa Margarita High School several years ago, was in critical condition at Mission Hospital In Mission Viejo, said sheriff’s spokesman Jim Amormino.
The incident occurred at about 11:30 p.m. Thursday when the victim and two male friends were walking from the Opah Restaurant and Bar to the Fatburger Restaurant across the parking lot, said Amormino.
A fast-moving silver BMW went through a stop sign and the trio yelled at the driver to slow down. The BMW continued on at first and then it hit a parked Mercedes-Benz and spun around several times, Amormino said.
The BMW, occupied by two or three men in their 20s, headed toward the trio and struck the man.
“His two buddies were able to jump out of the way,” Amormino said.
He said the BMW has front-end damage from the incident and damage to the driver’s side door from what is believed to be an earlier collision.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Orange County Sheriff’s Department at (714) 628-7170.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT US: (714) 796-6743

pixilatedpussy
01-20-2006, 09:20 PM
There's a guy in our neighborhood in an older Ford truck that drives through the block like he's on fire. I've probably yelled at him to slow down 50 times and he's yet to even reduce his speed by 1 mph. Some day he's going to hit somebody's kid, hopefully not one of mine. :mad:
Makes me soooooo pissed off! Geza yelled at a neighbor last week( he stopped & apologized) & now the damn neighbors wife wont even wave at us! WTF???? :yuk:

Squirtin Thunder
01-20-2006, 10:18 PM
There's a guy in our neighborhood in an older Ford truck that drives through the block like he's on fire. I've probably yelled at him to slow down 50 times and he's yet to even reduce his speed by 1 mph. Some day he's going to hit somebody's kid, hopefully not one of mine. :mad:
Make a personal spike strip or in the middle of the night put in a speed bump. I have actually purchased childeren at play caution signs and put them up. Along with 15mph speed signs. I have also seen people gets speeding tickets from the signs I have put up.
I am sorry that some people feel that there is something more important than a childs life, but I drive like a grandma on public roads. If you wish to race around there are plenty of places to do that. I have also stood in the middle of the road with a double barrel shot gum waiting for some sertain speed demon.

Tinkerer
01-21-2006, 09:18 PM
There's a guy in our neighborhood in an older Ford truck that drives through the block like he's on fire. I've probably yelled at him to slow down 50 times and he's yet to even reduce his speed by 1 mph. Some day he's going to hit somebody's kid, hopefully not one of mine.
Just toss a 4 x 4 out in his path.
At any speed above 30 it will most likely bend or break his rims.

Moneypitt
01-21-2006, 09:26 PM
Any word on the victim's condition. And have they caught the dirtbag that hit him?.........MP

Ntwotrance
01-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Any word on the victim's condition. And have they caught the dirtbag that hit him?.........MP
They caught a suspect a little earlier today, a Morteza Bakhtiari-26 of Costa Mesa. No change on the victim

Moneypitt
01-21-2006, 11:00 PM
Well there is another low life POS that we'll be feeding and housing for decades.............Should've shot his ass..............MP

pixilatedpussy
01-22-2006, 06:41 PM
They caught the A hole....he ditched his car in Mission Viejo & tried to claim it was stolen! What a jack azz!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :crossx:

GHT
01-22-2006, 07:29 PM
There's a guy in our neighborhood in an older Ford truck that drives through the block like he's on fire. I've probably yelled at him to slow down 50 times and he's yet to even reduce his speed by 1 mph. Some day he's going to hit somebody's kid, hopefully not one of mine.
Just toss a 4 x 4 out in his path.
At any speed above 30 it will most likely bend or break his rims.
Funny you say through a 4 x 4 in front of him. There was a guy a couple streets up from mine and he constantly yelled at this kid that would speed through our development. One day he threw a steel rake at his car and hit it. The kid acted like he was bad ass then backed down because he was going to get a hurtin'.. He drives much slower now.

Seadog
01-23-2006, 07:00 AM
Unfortunately, this type of behavior is not uncommon. Thirty years ago, in a trailer park next to where I lived, some drunken idiot tried doing a burnout and lost control. He almost made it around the park before driving into a home. There were lots of kids around there and he was lucky they didn't tear him limb to limb when they dragged his sorry a$$ out of his car. I have to think that we should have tougher rules about who is allowed to drive and own cars. If I have to deal with one more idiot that does not have a clue about the base road rules, I may go into a rage myself.

Sherpa
01-23-2006, 07:26 AM
might be an urban myth, but I heard about 20 years in Livermore, Ca some
kid kept driving thru this neighborhood fast all the time. a local guy who
also worked on his cars alot got real tired of it. one day the kid was coming
up the street driving fast again. the local grabbed the driveline from the
car he was working on and threw it like a spear at the car. he hit it.. he
actually speared the kid, which killed him instantly.... the local went to jail.
he's probably still in jail....
I usally throw a ball infront of speeding cars. they usually hit the brakes
real fast. some almost loosing control. one guy almost hit 3 cars across the
street from my house.... it does work..
--Sherpa

Burley1
01-23-2006, 08:58 AM
In Aliso Viejo last night a man was ran over by a silver BMW because he yelled at them to slow down in the parking lot! Now the guywho was hit is in a coma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you freaking kidding me??????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I myself have done this before (yelled at someone to slow down) whether it was outside my home...or walking to my truck with my kids in a parking lot & some jack azz is driving like he is in the Indy 500!!!!!!!!
Seriously ...what is wrong with some people????????????????? I hope this guy shows up at our shop to get an estimate for damages to his BMW cuz he will be going away for a very very long time!
My thoughts go out to this family!
Pixi,
This is why I tell my wifey not to do this kind of thing, some people are azzholes and were never taught common freakin cense.
B

Sleek-Jet
01-23-2006, 09:10 AM
I have also stood in the middle of the road with a double barrel shot gum waiting for some sertain speed demon.
Hopefully your aim is better than your spelling... :D :p
OK, enough of that. :argue:
Any word on the victim???

pixilatedpussy
01-23-2006, 09:13 AM
Hopefully your aim is better than your spelling... :D :p
OK, enough of that. :argue:
Any word on the victim???
Still in a drug induced coma...probably for another week or so. :mad:

Moneypitt
01-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Saw the dirtbag in court on the news. He is saying the group were the aggressors..............And he could be facing LIFE in prison with all the charges they have against him..............Victim is the same, critical.......MP