PDA

View Full Version : Voting question.......

barbigrl
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Just wondering if any of you might know (this might be a stupid question)......I recently moved, so I registered for an absentee ballot. Well I lost the dam thing!!! I value my right to vote so it is important to me that I do. So can I just go to my old voting station and vote??? I am still registered there.

racecar.hotshoe
11-05-2006, 06:20 PM
You cant vote cause you fall asleep in the sand :p

INSman
11-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Barbi, say it's NOT so !!??!! :(

racecar.hotshoe
11-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Barbi, say it's NOT so !!??!! :(
I've seen the pics... :crossx:

Boatcop
11-05-2006, 06:29 PM
You have to vote in the precinct/district where you currently reside. Otherwise it would be voter fraud.
You should go to the polling place for where you currently reside. Show proof of your current address (utility bills, rent receipt, etc.) and cast a provisional ballot.
You'll then have to go to the voter registrars office for the County (within a day or so) and have your information updated.
Now that's the LEGAL way to do it.
Or, since you're in Orange County, you could just tell them your name is Juanita Hernandez-Rodriguez from Tijuana, and they'll let you right in. :p :mad:

slink
11-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Did you register in OC when you moved and got the absentee ballot from there or was the ballot from Riverside? If it was from Riverside, you'll probably have to come out here. The only thing I'm not sure of is if you go the absentee route can you still show up at your polling place. Never done absentee. I'm sure there is some website that can clear it up (BTW, stay out of C-Town, youre not welcome anymore :p :) )

racecar.hotshoe
11-05-2006, 06:30 PM
You have to vote in the precinct/district where you currently reside. Otherwise it would be voter fraud.
You should go to the polling place for where you currently reside. Show proof of your current address (utility bills, rent receipt, etc.) and cast a provisional ballot.
You'll then have to go to the voter registrars office for the County (within a day or so) and have your information updated.
Now that's the LEGAL way to do it.
Or, since you're in Orange County, you could just tell them your name is Juanita Hernandez-Rodriguez from Tijuana, and they'll let you right in. :p :mad:
That there is funny I dont care who you are. :p :p

Jbb
11-05-2006, 06:31 PM
This thread .. :p is useless....without pictures.... :D

HOOTER SLED-
11-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Did you register in OC when you moved and got the absentee ballot from there or was the ballot from Riverside? If it was from Riverside, you'll probably have to come out here. The only thing I'm not sure of is if you go the absentee route can you still show up at your polling place. Never done absentee. I'm sure there is some website that can clear it up (BTW, stay out of C-Town, youre not welcome anymore :p :) )
I'm thinking that butthead won't be voting then. She never rolls into C Town anymore. Fricken OC hater girl. :crossx: :crossx:

h2oski2fast
11-05-2006, 06:33 PM
not pertaining to your question, but call me back.

barbigrl
11-05-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm thinking that butthead won't be voting then. She never rolls into C Town anymore. Fricken OC hater girl. :crossx: :crossx:
Hahaa....actually i am in Corona on avarage about twice a week!! I miss C-town :cry: :cry: and my Crown Town friends too!!!

barbigrl
11-05-2006, 07:26 PM
This was exactly my question dork!!! I am STILL registered in Riverside County...... Oh so now am I banished from C-town??? :cry: :cry: How will i visit my kitty???

barbigrl
11-05-2006, 07:28 PM
ALL LIES!!!!! :crossx: :mad: :)

76ANTHONY
11-05-2006, 07:29 PM
hey shes way to big of a baller to even speak to you, she lives in NEWPORT now, i hope she sends out x-mas cards though :crossx:
IHBGFCRULES :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
11-05-2006, 07:30 PM
What ever you say dear what ever you say... :rolleyes: :p

76ANTHONY
11-05-2006, 07:30 PM
hows your toe? and yes i do have a pic of that :crossx:

Throttle
11-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Hahaa....actually i am in Corona on avarage about twice a week!! I miss C-town :cry: :cry: and my Crown Town friends too!!!
:idea:

barbigrl
11-05-2006, 07:32 PM
hey shes way to big of a baller to even speak to you, she lives in NEWPORT now, i hope she sends out x-mas cards though :crossx:
IHBGFCRULES :crossx:
Ahhhhhhh so not true!!!! :( :( I was sad I missed the halloween party......

76ANTHONY
11-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Ahhhhhhh so not true!!!! :( :( I was sad I missed the halloween party......
no you werent, you had a invite, what happened? does c town scare you now? you where soooooo gonna get a drunk dial too.... :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-05-2006, 07:35 PM
oh and shortcake says you suck, andrea made it out and you couldnt, you suck.... :p

barbigrl
11-05-2006, 07:43 PM
no you werent, you had a invite, what happened? does c town scare you now? you where soooooo gonna get a drunk dial too.... :crossx:
I had some shit going on at home........and I had about three reasons not to show!!! :) :) AND YOU WERE ONE OF THEM!!! AHHHHHAHAHAHAAA......j/k!
On a serious note...that was a BAD weekend for me... :(

76ANTHONY
11-05-2006, 07:54 PM
I had some shit going on at home........and I had about three reasons not to show!!! :) :) AND YOU WERE ONE OF THEM!!! AHHHHHAHAHAHAAA......j/k!
On a serious note...that was a BAD weekend for me... :(
i hate that you always have good excuses, and you know you love me, ballerchickie....

RitcheyRch
11-06-2006, 04:39 AM
Hilarious and probably some truth to it.