PDA

View Full Version : Parker Rentals

Mrs. casean
01-20-2006, 01:52 PM
Do any of you rent their mobil homes/house etc... to people and allow dogs? (Good dogs of course)? I am trying to get a lab but want to find a place that I could rent and bring it... I don't like leaving dogs at home and before we get one I want to find a place I could go stay/rent that allows dogs. If any of you rent out your places in Parker and allow dogs I'd like to find out more :D Thanks!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-20-2006, 02:02 PM
We take our doggie everywhere. Foxes doesn't allow dogs so we would just put her in the boat bag when we walked from the trailer to the boat. She is only 20 pounds though, much easier to hide than a lab.
I am pretty sure Redrock allows dogs. I am not sure if they have trailers to rent though....

Mrs. casean
01-20-2006, 02:07 PM
We take our doggie everywhere. Foxes doesn't allow dogs so we would just put her in the boat bag when we walked from the trailer to the boat. She is only 20 pounds though, much easier to hide than a lab.
I am pretty sure Redrock allows dogs. I am not sure if they have trailers to rent though....
Thanks Linda! We stay at River Shore and I don't think they allow dogs... so I'd need a doggie sitter when we go there (Easter)... so I'm trying to find another place to stay at that would allow a good dog... :) That's too funny you put your's in a bag! I would too! They've never found out! :D

BarryMac
01-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Is someone getting a cute little doggie from My Man's Sportin Wood??? :D

Mrs. casean
01-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Is someone getting a cute little doggie from My Man's Sportin Wood??? :D
Oh I wish I could get a puppy!!!! But we just dont' have time to train a puppy... I found a young adult dog at an adoption place here in Temecula. We've been looking for a young adult dog that is already house broken :D She's cute! Just what we want! But I want to be able to bring her everywhere we go and not have to have a doggie sitter EVERY time... :D Keep your fingers crossed for me Barry ;)

BarryMac
01-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Oh I wish I could get a puppy!!!! But we just dont' have time to train a puppy... I found a young adult dog at an adoption place here in Temecula. We've been looking for a young adult dog that is already house broken :D She's cute! Just what we want! But I want to be able to bring her everywhere we go and not have to have a doggie sitter EVERY time... :D Keep your fingers crossed for me Barry ;)
http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/uploads/tn_post-7-59763-124.jpg :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-20-2006, 02:14 PM
Thanks Linda! We stay at River Shore and I don't think they allow dogs... so I'd need a doggie sitter when we go there (Easter)... so I'm trying to find another place to stay at that would allow a good dog... :) That's too funny you put your's in a bag! I would too! They've never found out! :D
Noone ever said anything. It was really funny because we put her in the boat bag and put a towel over the bag. Half way down to the ramp you could see the towel pop up and move around. :rollside:
I understand why people don't want to allow pets but I cannot leave mine at home. I love my dog. She goes where we go or we go elsewhere. :boxed:

JB in so cal
01-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Big Bend allows dogs AND rents trailers; only problem is I don't know if they allow dogs IN the trailers. If not, call B & M (I think) in Parker; They'll rent you a trailer and spot it for you (Big Bend).

JB in so cal
01-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Trust me. A GOOD dog sitter is very hard to find. ONly place we don't take ours is Mammoth.

Mrs. casean
01-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Noone ever said anything. It was really funny because we put her in the boat bag and put a towel over the bag. Half way down to the ramp you could see the towel pop up and move around. :rollside:
I understand why people don't want to allow pets but I cannot leave mine at home. I love my dog. She goes where we go or we go elsewhere. :boxed:
That's the way I want it to be when we get one too :D They are apart of the family! I would not let anything happen to someone's place.... and lots of people out there have dogs of their own so I thought maybe someone here rents their place that would allow it. I totally understand too why somoene wouldn't want to allow one. But worht a shot :D

Mrs. casean
01-20-2006, 02:27 PM
Big Bend allows dogs AND rents trailers; only problem is I don't know if they allow dogs IN the trailers. If not, call B & M (I think) in Parker; They'll rent you a trailer and spot it for you (Big Bend).
Great! Thanks! We just need to buy our own place there :D Problem solved! :rolleyes: I wish! Someday :D I'll find somewhere....

MAINEVENT
01-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Echolodge allows dogs........ and they rent trailers too.....

Sleek-Jet
01-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Great! Thanks! We just need to buy our own place there :D Problem solved! :rolleyes: I wish! Someday :D I'll find somewhere....
There are a few trailers (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103506) for sale around here... :D :D
I plan on taking my pooch with me everwhere too...

Bad Puddy Tat
01-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Mrs. C.
I had a place in rivershore estates for close to 13 years. When I needed overflow we would put people either in the motel or the few trailers that they rent there. Some of my friends had dogs and I thought they were allowed in the trailers with a small pet deposit. At least this was the case until 2 years ago when I sold my trailer. Give Stephanie or Martin a call in the office and check with them.
Bob

Mrs. casean
01-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Mrs. C.
I had a place in rivershore estates for close to 13 years. When I needed overflow we would put people either in the motel or the few trailers that they rent there. Some of my friends had dogs and I thought they were allowed in the trailers with a small pet deposit. At least this was the case until 2 years ago when I sold my trailer. Give Stephanie or Martin a call in the office and check with them.
Bob
I've been going there for years but I remember being a kid when we had a dog we couldn't take him. But I haven't bothered asking. I will aks Martin. I usually talk to him when I call. Thanks! We stay at the motel. Haven't needed the trailer, but if they let the dogs in there... we might start getting that instead :D Thanks!

BADASS38CHEVY
01-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Echo Lodge allows dogs

Sportin' Wood
01-20-2006, 06:22 PM
There are a few trailers (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103506) for sale around here... :D :D
I plan on taking my pooch with me everwhere too...
I'm gonna have a hard time giving that one up. Damn they are cute. I'll try and get Angie to snap some updated pics tommorow. They are eating puppy food now and are that perfect age. You all ready for her Sleek?
Not a bad call on the adoption Linds. Smart thinking, them pups are cute but a handfull to train.

Mrs. casean
01-20-2006, 07:02 PM
I'm gonna have a hard time giving that one up. Damn they are cute. I'll try and get Angie to snap some updated pics tommorow. They are eating puppy food now and are that perfect age. You all ready for her Sleek?
Not a bad call on the adoption Linds. Smart thinking, them pups are cute but a handfull to train.
Thanks Jeff... we have a house interview tomorrow for her!!! I submitted an application for adoption and they want to meet us tomorrow! She's a 5 year old yellow lab... short & chunky they say but we can fix the chunky thing :D We can help each other :D I'll keep you posted! If we get her she can play w/ your pups that we see on the water this summer :D

Newcastle
01-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Mrs. C...a buddy of mine has a place in the Keys with its own dock, maybe 35-40' in length. He just rented it out to an old couple for a month. I think he's planning on renting it out for a few more months, maybe even part of the summer. Don't know if he'd allow dogs, but I could ask.

Mrs. casean
01-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Mrs. C...a buddy of mine has a place in the Keys with its own dock, maybe 35-40' in length. He just rented it out to an old couple for a month. I think he's planning on renting it out for a few more months, maybe even part of the summer. Don't know if he'd allow dogs, but I could ask.
Sweet! Thanks! Let me know! Always nice to have a nice place to stay a few times a summer :D

Mrs. casean
01-21-2006, 07:50 AM
the "keyes" loves the dogs ...... snoooop dogggggggy doggg, snoop doggggggy dogggg, d to the double o g, bow wow wow hippity yo hippty yo - :cool: - keyes
I know of someone w/ a dog named snoop :p so does that mean we can come stay w/ you and bring the dog http://hikinghq.net/forum/images/smilies2/wink.gif