PDA

View Full Version : K vs SS Showdown

Wildchild80
11-05-2006, 07:53 PM
The "A" Team is ready for Guru and Company. We plan on kicking your ass SO HARD you will have to wear your pants backwards. Don't mean to scare you, that's just our plan

FlatStupid
11-05-2006, 08:01 PM
The "A" Team is ready for Guru and Company. We plan on kicking your ass SO HARD you will have to wear your pants backwards. Don't mean to scare you, that's just our planWe dont give a s#$t about that sorry SS thing bring your A game. We want you and the other has been! Blown big blocks or nothin Chief. Its all about now or nuthin!!!!!!!!

Wildchild80
11-05-2006, 08:10 PM
We dont give a s#$t about that sorry SS thing bring your A game. We want you and the other has been! Blown big blocks or nothin Chief. Its all about now or nuthin!!!!!!!!
Our plan is to put you away with that one too. Just tring to keep it consistant

Jetboatguru
11-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Mr Rankin, are we back to this again? I am surprised you can spell A team. It will be our pleasure to hand you your ass twice! BBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHAAAAAAAAAAA.
You must be talking out your ass because you mouth knows better. We will be there. The K course, 4 laps and we drop the flag.

FlatStupid
11-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Our plan is to put you away with that one too. Just tring to keep it consistantWell at least you gotta plan ! Hope you got one after you get you ass kicked!

Moneypitt
11-05-2006, 08:15 PM
POPCORN, get your POPCORN, PEANUTS, CRACKERJACKS..........You can't tell the players without a program, get your POPCORN............MP :argue: :cry: :mad: :argue: :cry: :yuk:

FlatStupid
11-05-2006, 08:21 PM
POPCORN, get your POPCORN, PEANUTS, CRACKERJACKS..........You can't tell the players without a program, get your POPCORN............MP :argue: :cry: :mad: :argue: :cry: :yuk:Ray it really isnt all that tough. Remember that boat that didnt win a heat in Bakersfield. Yea, that one, National Champ! Bring it!!!!!!!!!!

GofastRacer
11-05-2006, 08:24 PM
This should be fun!.. :D

Wildchild80
11-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Mr Rankin, are we back to this again? I am surprised you can spell A team. It will be our pleasure to hand you your ass twice! BBBWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHAAAAAAAAAAA.
You must be talking out your ass because you mouth knows better. We will be there. The K course, 4 laps and we drop the flag.
Have you been sniffing glue all day??? there is not a snowball's chance in Hell of you driving around us. Go outside, grab a cup of coffee maybe a donut, get some fresh air and think about what you are saying here. You never have and never will beat us so put down the glue bottle and get your head on straight

Moneypitt
11-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Ray it really isnt all that tough. Remember that boat that didnt win a heat in Bakersfield. Yea, that one, National Champ! Bring it!!!!!!!!!!
You guys have fun over there, and be safe, please........See you at Parker. BTW, how does 15 or so pounds of Strawberries sound for those Montana Margies?.............Ray

FlatStupid
11-05-2006, 08:29 PM
I need the glue just to keep reading this BS. Youll be lucky to keep Clydes boat in sight! But your pretty used to chasing Ty!!! :crossx:

FlatStupid
11-05-2006, 08:30 PM
You guys have fun over there, and be safe, please........See you at Parker. BTW, how does 15 or so pounds of Strawberries sound for those Montana Margies?.............RayADD about 5 pounds and it should be perfect!

Jetboatguru
11-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Have you been sniffing glue all day??? there is not a snowball's chance in Hell of you driving around us. Go outside, grab a cup of coffee maybe a donut, get some fresh air and think about what you are saying here. You never have and never will beat us so put down the glue bottle and get your head on straight
Dave it is painfully obvious that your age has caught with you. Remember in bakersfield where you were radared at 105 or 106? Well we were clocked at 126 in the same straight. That was just cracking the butterflies open. Joey Grose has told me that you have been burning up his phone trying to get a motor to compete. But he is loyal the K5 team. .

FlatStupid
11-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Gotta go this is lot like hitting that baby seal on the ice! Night Mr. Rankin!

Jetboatguru
11-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Dave I would call you to discuss this but I know you have already taken your teeth out and put them away for the night.

Moneypitt
11-05-2006, 09:09 PM
ADD about 5 pounds and it should be perfect!
We'll make 25 lbs just to be on the safe side.............Ray

CP Dad
11-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Oh, I can't wait to see this race......... This should be better than than the fuel boats!!!! If anybody wants to stop by, we'll be on top of the motor home at about half track, parked right next to Wayne Mettler.

bordsmnj
11-05-2006, 10:15 PM
is this gonna be at parker? :idea: :boxed:

DUCKY
11-05-2006, 10:19 PM
This is going to be fun to watch...

LUVNLIFE
11-06-2006, 04:18 AM
Oh, I can't wait to see this race......... This should be better than than the fuel boats!!!! If anybody wants to stop by, we'll be on top of the motor home at about half track, parked right next to Wayne Mettler.
What spot are you in? We are in number eight. :)

Moneypitt
11-06-2006, 05:14 AM
is this gonna be at parker? :idea: :boxed:
Unfortunatly no, This match race, 2nd and 3rd of three will be at Phoenix. (SS80 leads 1-0)..Both these boats will be at Parker for the Blue water deal, but this dual will be over by then and one or the other will be licking their wounds :cry: Anywhere these guys run is always a good show, and IHBA has picked up the drama involved in this David, (as in Rankin/ Bryant, Wildchild80 ) vs the Giant, (well in stature if not height, K5 / Tony/ jetboatguru,and Montana's own/ flatstupid) Both teams have been VERY sucessful in their respective classes, in both IHBA and APBA competition, and I believe both are National Champions this season. Based on class performance stats, the SS80 should be the underdog in this fight, but losing to anyone is never in Mr. Rankin's plans. As i said, be safe guys..............Ray

BILLY.B
11-06-2006, 06:45 AM
So I get a phone call from Morg last night and he ask me if this is really going to go off. I say "you bet it is", should be a great deal. He comes back and says that he wishes he was licensed to compete. He says he'd kick the K-5 and the SS-80's butt. :rollside: :220v:

Roaddogg 4040
11-06-2006, 06:58 AM
What day will this be happining?????
Steve

steve d
11-06-2006, 07:12 AM
So I get a phone call from Morg last night and he ask me if this is really going to go off. I say "you bet it is", should be a great deal. He comes back and says that he wishes he was licensed to compete. He says he'd kick the K-5 and the SS-80's butt. :rollside: :220v:
OH boy.................

the real k-boat king
11-06-2006, 07:13 AM
Dave it is painfully obvious that your age has caught with you. Remember in bakersfield where you were radared at 105 or 106? Well we were clocked at 126 in the same straight. That was just cracking the butterflies open. Joey Grose has told me that you have been burning up his phone trying to get a motor to compete. But he is loyal the K5 team. .126 mph you mean 26 mph is all you went in bako. that wasn't even fast enough to qualify for nostalgia flat. :cry: :cry:

Jetboatguru
11-06-2006, 07:49 AM
126 mph you mean 26 mph is all you went in bako. that wasn't even fast enough to qualify for nostalgia flat. :cry: :cry:
My dearest Welsh Gorgy,
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. It wouldn't make 26 mph at the end of the race. It barely stayed running. But, the problem is fixed. The seat was still set for Ty and I couldn't reach the throttle. We will be there and you will lose!

Sangster
11-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Yup... There's jest never enough love to go around.....http://www.freewebdesign.be/smileys/images/love/love022.gif http://www.freewebdesign.be/smileys/images/love/love022.gif

Morg
11-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Come on chief, you must be having those dreams again. At least this time when it included me it was about boats. I don't know how many times I have to tell you I am a happily married man. :hammerhea :hammerhea
Now as far as what you conjured up, I am thinking you have some childhood issue with boats that run faster than yours. Like I told you last time, grab your snuggly bear & go take a nap.

Wildchild80
11-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Come on chief, you must be having those dreams again. At least this time when it included me it was about boats. I don't know how many times I have to tell you I am a happily married man. :hammerhea :hammerhea
Now as far as what you conjured up, I am thinking you have some childhood issue with boats that run faster than yours. Like I told you last time, grab your snuggly bear & go take a nap.
Come on out Morg show us what your piece can do. I am sure you beat Guru

Wildchild80
11-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Come on out Morg show us what your piece can do. I am sure you can beat Guru

Cole Man II
11-06-2006, 08:25 PM
I herd a rumor that Morg plans to race Guru, when is this race?

bordsmnj
11-06-2006, 08:42 PM
Unfortunatly no, This match race, 2nd and 3rd of three will be at Phoenix. (SS80 leads 1-0)..Both these boats will be at Parker for the Blue water deal, but this dual will be over by then and one or the other will be licking their wounds :cry: Anywhere these guys run is always a good show, and IHBA has picked up the drama involved in this David, (as in Rankin/ Bryant, Wildchild80 ) vs the Giant, (well in stature if not height, K5 / Tony/ jetboatguru,and Montana's own/ flatstupid) Both teams have been VERY sucessful in their respective classes, in both IHBA and APBA competition, and I believe both are National Champions this season. Based on class performance stats, the SS80 should be the underdog in this fight, but losing to anyone is never in Mr. Rankin's plans. As i said, be safe guys..............Ray
i was affriad of that.looks like i'll miss it. but,on the bright side, i guess i'll read all about it 'round here.lol.

Morg
11-06-2006, 08:45 PM
It is going to be a long winter.
I'm just sitting here planning out my winter upgrades & you jokers have me involved in a north/south rivalry deal.
Dave, would love to come down & play with the big boys. You know how it is with kids chief, I can't even afford the beer my crew would drink.
Craig, good to see you got my back. You set it up & I'll be there. BTW- bring your own beer.

Cole Man II
11-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Morgy, I got the beer, race gas, and my goggles, lets go.

Morg
11-06-2006, 08:59 PM
Morgy, I got the beer, race gas, and my goggles, lets go.
I don't know buddy, look what happened the last time I was not around. At least you captured the moment well. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/545CIMG1616.JPG
With the rif raf that would be in phx I don't want to think about what could happen.

Cole Man II
11-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Morg,
You can't loose when you have "Captain Duck Dogger from the 21st 1/2 Century" driving.
Cole Man.

wsuwrhr
11-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Quack Quack, Morg.
Brian
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/545CIMG1616.JPG

Morg
11-06-2006, 09:10 PM
I already regret posting that pic.

wsuwrhr
11-06-2006, 09:15 PM
I already regret posting that pic.
It is a nice pic,
Shows you are eco friendly.
At least the ducks didn't shit on the boat.
Brian

DUCKY
11-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Quack Quack
Did someone call me?

wsuwrhr
11-06-2006, 09:22 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/545CIMG1616.JPG
Right click save as.
You can't get out of it now buddy

wsuwrhr
11-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Did someone call me?
Yea, what were you and your pals doing on Morgies boat?
Sounds like you weren't welcome.
Brian

Cole Man II
11-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Ducky,
If you can talk duck speak, maybe you can help our two feathered friends get the boat started before Morg gets back.

Rexone
11-06-2006, 09:24 PM
At least the ducks didn't shit on the boat.
Brian
Yet.

wsuwrhr
11-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Let them know they will need to eat the stack cover off first.
Brian
Ducky,
If you can talk duck speak, maybe you can help our two feathered friends get the boat started before Morg gets back.

Life's Rough
11-06-2006, 09:55 PM
I need the glue just to keep reading this BS. Youll be lucky to keep Clydes boat in sight! But your pretty used to chasing Ty!!! :crossx:
Keep the war going, But K-711 will be on top for this battle, So be ready to see that Burgundy transom.

Kindsvater Flat
11-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Keep the war going, But K-711 will be on top for this battle, So be ready to see that Burgundy transom.
K-711? Sounds like they are sponsered by a bunch of hindu's.
I might have to go scan Jerry's videos but I'm pretty sure I didn't see a burgandy boat anywhere up front.

Life's Rough
11-06-2006, 10:39 PM
K-711? Sounds like they are sponsered by a bunch of hindu's.
I might have to go scan Jerry's videos but I'm pretty sure I didn't see a burgandy boat anywhere up front.
Yes we have had a rough year,now it's our turn GAME ON.
Sincerely,
Lifes Rough, AKA PHAT ELEPHANT BASTARD

Bolt Nazi
11-07-2006, 04:34 AM
OH boy.................Is this all you got to say,That's right your boat isn't done!! If there is one..

steve d
11-07-2006, 06:53 AM
Is this all you got to say,That's right your boat isn't done!! If there is one..
You took way longer for that comeback than I figured.
Watch it........I'll post another classic shot of you and your Rig.

lucky
11-07-2006, 07:06 AM
well If he was LUCKY he'd be on the Winning Team - A Captain :) :crossx:

lucky
11-07-2006, 07:09 AM
What spot are you in? We are in number eight. :)
Hey look for us - We will be sporting a 1970 trailer with gold interior and and dingle balls on the window's . A hot tub will be bundgied on top with some bimbos showing hooters :)

wsuwrhr
11-07-2006, 07:13 AM
Watch it........I'll post another classic shot of you and your Rig.
I know the picture.
harsh.
Brian

Jetboatguru
11-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Somebody needs to wake up the sleeping old man Rankin. Throw a new depends on him and wheel him to the computer. He is missing out on the fun.

MAXIMUS
11-07-2006, 08:39 AM
I say we just settle this whole mess with one easy solution...
:idea: We get a big mud wrestling ring set up & let Dave & Welsh tag team Guru & Craig! :boxingguy Could still have the best 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5 etc... Could even do this at parker on thankgiving day for the cook out! Would be wonderful entertainment! :D Dave could bust out them green speedos he's been looking for an excuse to wear! Gorgy could finally come clean on those secret tatoos, & scarletta would have a reason to be naked! :messedup: Craig I am sure you are pretty straigt. Maybe just a "Fear This" shirt or something like that! :D

Morg
11-07-2006, 08:57 AM
I would rather see the race. :rolleyes:

the real k-boat king
11-07-2006, 11:34 AM
:idea: We get a big mud wrestling ring set up & let Dave & Welsh tag team Guru & Craig! :boxingguy Could still have the best 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5 etc... Could even do this at parker on thankgiving day for the cook out! Would be wonderful entertainment! :D Dave could bust out them green speedos he's been looking for an excuse to wear! Gorgy could finally come clean on those secret tatoos, & scarletta would have a reason to be naked! :messedup: Craig I am sure you are pretty straigt. Maybe just a "Fear This" shirt or something like that! :Di knew you were a fag, you want to see men wrestling in a mud pit naked, your a bigger homo than i thought, if this is plan b thinking than i would hate to see plan a. :crossx:

MAXIMUS
11-07-2006, 02:55 PM
i knew you were a fag, you want to see men wrestling in a mud pit naked, your a bigger homo than i thought, if this is plan b thinking than i would hate to see plan a. :crossx:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Why gorgy... you viscous little monster! I was only trying to offer a safer way for you to come out of this deal "on top"! :D Oh well so much for trying to help my amigo... :rolleyes: Drop the hate & feel the love man! :coffeycup :notam:

MAXIMUS
11-07-2006, 02:55 PM
this is getting to be border line bench racing material now:220v::yuk: but i'll bring some beer and popcorn, should be fun to watch:D
And your point??? :rolleyes:

lucky
11-07-2006, 03:44 PM
i knew you were a fag, you want to see men wrestling in a mud pit naked, your a bigger homo than i thought, if this is plan b thinking than i would hate to see plan a. :crossx:
ARe your Crazy - Do you know what kind of RATH the Big Gay JEsus could commit on your race team -- just when you think your going to cross the checkers --- bam He spits the water right out from under you and sends in the k- 5 pigmies ... don't **** with god

gn7
11-07-2006, 03:58 PM
he ain't god, his brain is so fried out he just thinks he is the jesus to all the fags of the world

gn7
11-07-2006, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=Jetboatguru]My dearest Welsh Gorgy,
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. It wouldn't make 26 mph But, the problem is fixed. I couldn't reach the throttle.
Yep, I've always said, ......IF........ Tony ever floors that thing he is going to be hauling some ass.

LUVNLIFE
11-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey look for us - We will be sporting a 1970 trailer with gold interior and and dingle balls on the window's . A hot tub will be bundgied on top with some bimbos showing hooters :)
I know exactly where to find you. :p :rollside:

Bolt Nazi
11-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Watch it........I'll post another classic shot of you and your Rig.That's what I'm waiting for.

steve d
11-07-2006, 07:18 PM
That's what I'm waiting for.
WTF...............Bolt business gone SOUR. Can't believe I'm the only one
that can make you....... SURFACE!!..........See you in Phoenix.

Jetboatguru
11-07-2006, 08:05 PM
what mean um k-boat ??? :idea: :idea: my 21 river cruiser would whip you bad on the 5 mile parker course :p :p
I'll take that bet huff!! Is Turkey Day good for you? :)

MAXIMUS
11-08-2006, 05:34 AM
I'll take that bet huff!! Is Turkey Day good for you? :)
Do you wanna borrow my ski boat for this one??? :notam:

FlatStupid
11-08-2006, 04:15 PM
:idea: We get a big mud wrestling ring set up & let Dave & Welsh tag team Guru & Craig! :boxingguy Could still have the best 2 out of 3 or 3 out of 5 etc... Could even do this at parker on thankgiving day for the cook out! Would be wonderful entertainment! :D Dave could bust out them green speedos he's been looking for an excuse to wear! Gorgy could finally come clean on those secret tatoos, & scarletta would have a reason to be naked! :messedup: Craig I am sure you are pretty straigt. Maybe just a "Fear This" shirt or something like that! :DMaxi if you think I'm wrasslin' some fag in a green Speedo while wearing only a T-shirt, you need to seriously rethink your contest! :yuk:

lucky
11-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Maxi if you think I'm wrasslin' some fag in a green Speedo while wearing only a T-shirt, you need to seriously rethink your contest! :yuk:
Well shit , we are leaving kim in canada then :)

FlatStupid
11-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Better stay outta this one Lucky, some sh$t just aint funny! :mad:

MAXIMUS
11-09-2006, 07:28 AM
Better stay outta this one Lucky, some sh$t just aint funny! :mad:
Everything is funny all the time! :notam:

gn7
11-09-2006, 03:23 PM
this thread scares me

lucky
11-10-2006, 09:29 AM
some of these old guys have lost their sense of humor over the years:crossx: :D
ahhh you meet flat supid in Phonenix -- good guy = big stick :) -- I said STICK :crossx:

MAXIMUS
11-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Craig is a dick! He is usually really out spoken & abrasive when near the pit area... :D

lucky
11-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Craig is a dick! He is usually really out spoken & abrasive when near the pit area... :D
Ohh by the way boobie - he's 6foot 5 and built like a brick shit house - I wouldn't piss him off - unless you had a dozen donuts to keep his shoe happy - if the shoe is happy --evvvvvvveeerrrrrry one is happY :)

Rexone
11-10-2006, 03:34 PM
he's 6foot 5 and built like a brick shit house -
Uh excuse me. Is this reference not normally reserved for women? Oh nevermind I forgot Lucky's preference. Carry on.. :)

lucky
11-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Uh excuse me. Is this reference not normally reserved for women? Oh nevermind I forgot Lucky's preference. Carry on.. :)
ya big savage :)

Rexone
11-10-2006, 04:00 PM
ya big savage :)
Don't try and seduce me with hype you big regurgatated hairball. I'm not an easy mark.

lucky
11-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Don't try and seduce me with hype you big regurgatated hairball. I'm not an easy mark.
hair ball - hell lmao

FlatStupid
11-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Craig is a dick! He is usually really out spoken & abrasive when near the pit area... :DNobody calls me ABRASIVE, you A$#hole! :argue:

BIGCHRIS
11-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Nobody calls me ABRASIVE, you A$#hole! :argue:
My money is on Craig,unless u bring that huge a$$ nose with u Bro :rollside:

CircleJerk
11-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Now, that's funny!

Flat Crazy Racing
11-13-2006, 12:11 AM
Yeah Maxie, really big difference between ABRASIVE and plain GRITTY....MP

MAXIMUS
11-13-2006, 06:17 AM
Yea well... then you better get your ass oiled down and in the ring with the Welsh! :devil:.... "MR ABRASIVE"!!!!!! :notam: abrasive abrasive abrasive abraisve abarsaivewsa srgabaleoonmewrgoerwe[ag****shitbitchao00asgasfpoijg... :messedup:

You Te
11-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Yea well... then you better get your ass oiled down and in the ring with the Welsh! :devil:.... "MR ABRASIVE"!!!!!! :notam: abrasive abrasive abrasive abraisve abarsaivewsa srgabaleoonmewrgoerwe[ag****shitbitchao00asgasfpoijg... :messedup:
You always seem so angry MAX.

MAXIMUS
11-13-2006, 09:06 AM
You always seem so angry MAX.
Get back in the fag section bitch! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mbrown2
11-13-2006, 09:14 AM
So is this match race taking place Saturday or Sunday? Also, what times do the races get started each day? I will be in Chandler this weekend so I am definitely heading out!

FlatStupid
11-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Sounds like a Cage match to me. The Stupid One, Big Gay Jesus,the Speedo guy and the "SMALL" dog. See ya in Parker! A$#hole!

MAXIMUS
11-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Sounds like a Cage match to me. The Stupid One, Big Gay Jesus,the Speedo guy and the "SMALL" dog. See ya in Parker! A$#hole!
Yea thats great! I will set aside a "Special" turkey for you! It will be "well" seasoned with my own secret injection sauce! :crossx:

Flat Crazy Racing
11-14-2006, 05:06 AM
Yea thats great! I will set aside a "Special" turkey for you! It will be "well" seasoned with my own secret injection sauce! :crossx:
Now that just aint right......no matter what blows your dress up, that aint right!!!......MP

LISA BETERMAN
11-14-2006, 06:14 AM
I thought this tread was about a match race not a Thanksgiving love fest with a bunch of guys(HOMOS) :argue: . Is the match race really going to happen or is it just a bunch of bull**** . Maybe you should move this tread to the bench racers board because it souns like guys talking with no action, as usual! :cool:

FlatStupid
11-14-2006, 06:55 AM
[QUOTE=LISA BETERMAN]I thought this tread was about a match race not a Thanksgiving love fest with a bunch of guys(HOMOS) :argue: . Is the match race really going to happen or is it just a bunch of bull**** . Maybe you should move this tread to the bench racers board because it souns like guys talking with no action, as usual! :cool:[/QUOTE Let's see Ive had a K-Boat (or two) at every race this year, SCSC or IHBA can't say that we have ever met. So you are right there is a lotta bullsh$#t here. Seeya in Phoenix sweetheart. :crossx: Be sure to come over and say hi!

Hud
11-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Lol's, what a bunch of Bull Shit!! You have met her a half dozen times that I know of! To much Montana Mud...........C'mon! :)

MAXIMUS
11-15-2006, 05:38 AM
I thought this tread was about a match race not a Thanksgiving love fest with a bunch of guys(HOMOS) :argue: . Is the match race really going to happen or is it just a bunch of bull**** . Maybe you should move this tread to the bench racers board because it souns like guys talking with no action, as usual! :cool:
And you would be.... A CARPET MUNCHER??? Lots of jaw flapping and still.... NO DICK HUH??? Well that sucks! Try taking some female hormons & dropping the bib overhauls... :notam:

gn7
11-15-2006, 07:23 AM
leave it to some gay guy to call the kettle black. this thread has gone from P.G. to "R" real quick,and to think Mike shut down poor Mitch's thread for a lot less.

FlatStupid
11-15-2006, 07:36 AM
Poor Mitch :cry:

MAXIMUS
11-15-2006, 02:51 PM
Poor Mitch :cry:
Poor me.... :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
11-15-2006, 02:52 PM
On another note did Gorgy go through with that sex change??? :idea:

JWM
11-15-2006, 04:15 PM
ss80 Can I get in on the race? Got an old boat in the yard in that I need to re-rig.

Wildchild80
11-15-2006, 10:47 PM
ss80 Can I get in on the race? Got an old boat in the yard in that I need to re-rig.
Why not? I think I remember that boat as I recall the engine is a little further back than the Beismeyer, perhaps a V-6??

the real k-boat king
11-16-2006, 07:26 AM
On another note did Gorgy go through with that sex change??? :idea:maxi i know you love me but i'am taken, just keep giving grich sex and you will be alright.

gn7
11-16-2006, 07:29 AM
so that's how maxi gets grich to drive the boat, is he on some sort of reward program?

JWM
11-16-2006, 09:15 AM
ss80 I remember somthing like "when you want to go fast you add oil to the gas"
I better see if I still fit.

taxman
11-16-2006, 09:35 AM
what Day Is The Showdown???????????????????

WannabeRacing
11-16-2006, 09:44 AM
I would normally tell you that it is Saturday.
But I don't talk to anyone with the name taxman. So Sorry.

Some Kind Of Monster
11-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Should be a hellofa showdown. I'll be there Fri Sat and Sun. Look forward to seeing everyone.

abraman1326
11-16-2006, 01:02 PM
what Day Is The Showdown???????????????????
I think I read somewhere it was going to happen on Saturday if time was permiting. Wish I was goig to make it down for this one. Didn't get to see it transpire in Red Bluff.
BRA

MAXIMUS
11-16-2006, 01:19 PM
maxi i know you love me but i'am taken, just keep giving grich sex and you will be alright.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :rollside: :rollside: :) :)

taxman
11-16-2006, 02:07 PM
well as far as Rankins crew they say it will happen tomorrow (FRIDAY) if Scarlota wants to????? What a great day out there nice and sunny and I will be there all day tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Ill be at the track all weekend and will definatelly report back:D

fc-pilot
11-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Wannaberacing and I will be taking pictures of the showdown, so we will give all that missed a glimpse of what takes place.
By the way, if you see two morons each carrying big cases stop us and say hi, we will be there Friday and Saturday.
Paul

Wildchild80
11-19-2006, 08:07 AM
Well the 80 team showed up Saturday night and guess what? NO K-5 I guess those guys are just skeeered. I am glad Tony and the boat are okay but the deal is still on Show up gilligan and get your lesson. We also had to pull the water skier because the K boat was not fast enough

Rexone
11-19-2006, 11:12 AM
We also had to pull the water skier because the K boat was not fast enough
:D

CircleJerk
11-19-2006, 06:41 PM
We also had to pull the water skier because the K boat was not fast enough
That will leave a mark! Tee Hee

SUI-CY-COLE
11-19-2006, 08:49 PM
:argue: When Wayne brings out Coldfire with the new motor, Shaker Shirts wants to have a match race with the SS boys. Can anyone say Idaho...!! We will make a killer t-shirt of the K's against the SS boys design, and all profits will go to the winner of the race. Any takers ????
wayne who????

dossangers
11-19-2006, 09:34 PM
yeah Wayne WHO??