PDA

View Full Version : I just won Rolling Stones tickets!

91nordic29
11-06-2006, 10:08 AM
woo hoo! :)

phebus
11-06-2006, 10:10 AM
I would sell them before Keith Richards dies, and they become worthless :skull:

Daytona100
11-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Concerts been cancelled or postphoned Mic has a throat problem.

91nordic29
11-06-2006, 11:10 AM
not the phoenix date, so far.

Tom Brown
11-06-2006, 11:46 AM
woo hoo! :)
Pleased to meet you. :cool:

Jbb
11-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Pleased to meet you. :cool:
what's puzzlin you ....

Tom Brown
11-06-2006, 11:58 AM
what's puzzlin you ....
... it's the nature of your game. :idea:

Jbb
11-06-2006, 12:05 PM
... it's the nature of your game. :idea:
Im a man of wealth ...and taste...

Tom Brown
11-06-2006, 12:06 PM
lmao! :D :D :D

Jyruiz
11-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Just find out what old folks home they live in and go see them for free any time you want. :)

Tom Brown
11-06-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm playing some Stones right now. Sympathy for the Devil, to be exact.
I knew you'd pick up on that reference. Pretty much any reference, no matter how thin, is pickedup on in here. This place is like a supercomputer. The mind power put towards figuring out the inane is amazing.
By the way, if Mic's having throat problems, it's probably from the gig they did in Regina a few weeks ago. It was right around 32*F.
The thing that blew me away, with regard to the concert, was that they're still good. I expected a poor concert and a great show. It was a great show and a great concert. I'm glad I went.

Jbb
11-06-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm playing some Stones right now. Sympathy for the Devil, to be exact.
I knew you'd pick up on that reference. Pretty much any reference, no matter how thin, is pickedup on in here. This place is like a supercomputer. The mind power put towards figuring out the inane is amazing.
By the way, if Mic's having throat problems, it's probably from the gig they did in Regina a few weeks ago. It was right around 32*F.
The thing that blew me away, with regard to the concert, was that they're still good. I expected a poor concert and a great show. It was a great show and a great concert. I'm glad I went.
Tell them the rest of the story Tom.......How the roadies beat you senseless and Keith made you his bitch.... :p

91nordic29
11-06-2006, 12:21 PM
Alice cooper is the opener so that should be great as well! Too bad you arent closer, Tom, you could go with! :p

Tom Brown
11-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Tell them the rest of the story Tom.......How the roadies beat you senseless and Keith made you his bitch....
The local news devoted 10 minutes to show coverage both days they played. Hell, they devoted 5 minutes to stage setup and/or sound setup. every day for a week prior to the show. You know you're in a small town when....
Speaking of Keith making me his bitch, there was a fantastic clip on the Daily Show a couple of weeks ago. Some clown got on stage and was running at Keith. Keith swung his guitar at the guy like it was a two handed broad sword. He must be taking some acid, along with the heroin these days because he looked pretty handy swinging that axe. The guy didn't go down, he was probably medicated pretty well too, but it knocked him back pretty good.

Tom Brown
11-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Alice cooper is the opener so that should be great as well! Too bad you arent closer, Tom, you could go with! :p
Welcome to MY nightmare. :eek:
If I were, I would. :cool:
Sounds like a great show. I still play AC once in a while.... more than I play the stones, actually.
I wish I were born in Beverly Hills. :)