PDA

View Full Version : Rhino adventure 11th-southside

jscarab
11-06-2006, 02:28 PM
I was thinking that If anybody wants to meet up on the southside and run out to lowes for the sat ride let me know. My prowler is street legal and i can follow anybody that might be bending the law. Meet at new bashas or terribles at about 8:30-8:45 gather up and ride down Jamaica across lake havasu ave to london bridge rd up chenoweth to lowes..........just an idea. jesse :cool:

djunkie
11-06-2006, 02:29 PM
Its tempting but I don't wanna risk it. I'm just gonna drive over and unload it at the Lowes.

BigDoug
11-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Jesse, since i live right by the h/s im just gonna take acoma down to london bridge road and over to lowes i guess ? :)

tntperformance
11-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Its tempting but I don't wanna risk it. I'm just gonna drive over and unload it at the Lowes.
Just let me know where your going to be,I'll bring a tow strap and drag you there!! :jawdrop: :D

djunkie
11-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Just let me know where your going to be,I'll bring a tow strap and drag you there!! :jawdrop: :D
Are you gonna join the group?

Cole Trickle
11-06-2006, 03:37 PM
If I get a plate I might risk it;) :crossx:

djunkie
11-06-2006, 03:42 PM
If I get a plate I might risk it;) :crossx:
You gonna try to get it street legal?

Cole Trickle
11-06-2006, 03:53 PM
You gonna try to get it street legal?
Negative. I was talking to todd and he said when you register in AZ the onroad and offroad plate looks the same. I could swing the street legal stuff but I don't want to buy the ins and only use the vehicle there once a year.

djunkie
11-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Negative. I was talking to todd and he said when you register in AZ the onroad and offroad plate looks the same. I could swing the street legal stuff but I don't want to buy the ins and only use the vehicle there once a year.
Cheap bastard. LOL!!!! :crossx: I've got a green sticker but no plate so I'll be hauling it over to the Lowes and unload there.

shadow
11-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Best of luck to anyone running down London Bridge rd without a plate. :crossx:
Not trying to rain on anyones parade but i use London Bridge rd for test rides all day long and the cops hide out down there,i see them everyday.
Especially through the stretch of Desert Hills.

djunkie
11-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Not trying to rain on anyones parade but i use London Bridge rd for test rides all day long and the cops hide out down there,i see them everyday.
Thats why I'll be hauling mine down and unloading at the Lowes. Not worth the risk to me.

OutCole'd
11-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Thats why I'll be hauling mine down and unloading at the Lowes. Not worth the risk to me.
Same here. I don't want to get in trouble with the man.
There are plenty of parking options closer to the take off point.

Cole Trickle
11-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Does the AZ offroad plate look close enough to swing it?
I don't want to have problems but todd though it wouldn't be a big deal if the plate was mounted.

MrsSigEpMock
11-06-2006, 04:30 PM
I don't want to have problems but todd though it wouldn't be a big deal if the plate was mounted.
If I remember correctly the off road plate has the RV to start the # and the street legal has the MC, both small plates but don't start the ride out badly! :cry:

Cole Trickle
11-06-2006, 04:35 PM
If I remember correctly the off road plate has the RV to start the # and the street legal has the MC, both small plates but don't start the ride out badly! :cry:
cool thanks for the info.
I will truck it over if there are no dirt roads there.

tntperformance
11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Are you gonna join the group?
More than likely yes but I'm going to have to run out front, otherwise I'm
up everyones butt.I do know the way and there are places that I can get around people so it should be ok.

shadow
11-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Is it worth it?Espeacially on the way back after drinking.
The guys at the impound yard would have a blast on your Rhino. :eek:
50/50 chance you would make it both ways,It's your call.Just hate to see you or anyone else get popped.

Cole Trickle
11-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Is it worth it?Espeacially on the way back after drinking.
The guys at the impound yard would have a blast on your Rhino. :eek:
50/50 chance you would make it both ways,It's your call.Just hate to see you or anyone else get popped.
Whats the chance of being caught while offroading for drinking/driving?;) :crossx:

Bling Bling
11-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Ya big sissy. :D

shadow
11-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Whats the chance of being caught while offroading for drinking/driving?;) :crossx:
Slim,they will need a helicopter to chase us.But belive it or not there is a speed limit in the desert out here and i have heard of people getting tickets.

djunkie
11-07-2006, 04:12 AM
Ya big sissy. :D
Thats a long drive from my house to that Lowes. I'm all the way at the south end of town. I wonder if there is a way through the desert though? I'm only 2 blocks away from the dirt. :idea: :idea:

shadow
11-07-2006, 05:29 AM
Thats a long drive from my house to that Lowes. I'm all the way at the south end of town. I wonder if there is a way through the desert though? I'm only 2 blocks away from the dirt. :idea: :idea:
Whoever wants if you are not street legal can also unload and park at my house.I'm across the street from lowes,we live in a gated community and i
know my neighbors would love to have trucks and trailers parked on our street and Rhinos blasting up and down the block. :D

Garrddogg
11-07-2006, 07:07 AM
AH SHIT MAN now im startin to get freaked out!! I dont want to drag an empty trailer all the way to Havi....

Todd969
11-07-2006, 11:09 AM
AH SHIT MAN now im startin to get freaked out!! I dont want to drag an empty trailer all the way to Havi....
Relax, you'll be just fine. You can prove it's brand new and the MVD was closed Friday so you couldn't get it regs :)

dicudmore
11-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Relax, you'll be just fine. You can prove it's brand new and the MVD was closed Friday so you couldn't get it regs :)
look at Todd--being all helpful and shit :cool:

djunkie
11-07-2006, 12:16 PM
look at Todd--being all helpful and shit :cool:
Look at Dan, cussing and shit. :crossx: :crossx:
Whats up Dan?

shadow
11-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Lowes between 9am & 9:30 am so we can take off at 10am
KEEP IN MIND THIS IS AZ TIME
we are an hr ahead of Calif.

Garrddogg
11-07-2006, 04:49 PM
OOH!! Good thinkin that would have been a bitch tryin to catchup from an hour late start! :220v:
i think i could do it though!

djunkie
11-07-2006, 04:51 PM
OOH!! Good thinkin that would have been a bitch tryin to catchup from an hour late start! :220v:
Me too. :rollside:

Todd969
11-07-2006, 05:00 PM
The only catching to be done is the popo catching your F'n OBNOXIOUSLY loud rhino :220v:

dicudmore
11-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Look at Dan, cussing and shit. :crossx: :crossx:
Whats up Dan?
not much...thinking about taking a boat ride to topock saturday but heard the place might be crashed with crazy UTV driving mofo's

Garrddogg
11-07-2006, 05:20 PM
The only catching to be done is the popo catching your F'n OBNOXIOUSLY loud rhino :220v:
I dont have ANY idea WHAT youre talkin about! :cool:
:rolleyes:
:p

BigDoug
11-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Dan, you can ride with Richelle and i, we'll put you in the back seat as if your our son and shit. lol :)

Bling Bling
11-07-2006, 05:25 PM
They got a bar at the Havasu Lowes. :D

98 Vector 21
11-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Whats the average speed on these runs? whats round trip mileage? Just wondering....

dicudmore
11-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Whats the average speed on these runs? whats round trip mileage? Just wondering....
uh, you don't have a rhino sir :220v:

phebus
11-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Yes, they serve screwdrivers :rollside:

RiverRatMike
11-07-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm on the southside (oro grande/buena vista) but don't have insurance to drive my Rhino on the street yet.

BigDoug
11-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Mike, if youv'e had your rhino within a month ? then your regular policy should pick it up in that time frame, after a month you need to get it !! :)

RiverRatMike
11-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Mike, if youv'e had your rhino within a month ? then your regular policy should pick it up in that time frame, after a month you need to get it !! :)
Ok, I've had my Rhino since Sept 1st 2006

djunkie
11-07-2006, 09:41 PM
not much...thinking about taking a boat ride to topock saturday but heard the place might be crashed with crazy UTV driving mofo's
Cool. Hope to see you up there. :rollside:

djunkie
11-07-2006, 09:41 PM
I am seriously afraid of you. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
11-07-2006, 09:42 PM
About 3beers/hour. :crossx: Actually I doubt it will be very fast paced.

Bling Bling
11-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Yes, they serve screwdrivers :rollside:
That's funny!!! See ya this weekend.