PDA

View Full Version : New Boobs, New Biiger Boogs, No Boobs, Big Boobs

Dezertrider
11-06-2006, 02:38 PM
OK, So a Sister in Law of the family is getting her 4th boob job in 4 years!!! She started off as a fairly flat chested girl who got a new nice rack for her frame then those were still to small and got a second boob job but bigger. Not bad so far huh? I can understand going bigger but then she has a huge boob reduction that makes her look like a japanese school girl. Now she is the same size as she started off at 3 years earlier. Guess what she is doing now????? Getting another BOOB Job!!!!
At what point do they have nothing to work with? I cannot imagine they will look good.
With all that coin dropped on boobs I would rather have new boat or sand rail.

racecar.hotshoe
11-06-2006, 02:41 PM
A full circle boob story I like it........But wait tell jbb and brown get wind of it look out. :crossx: :p

ratso
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
OK, So a Sister in Law of the family is getting her 4th boob job in 4 years!!! She started off as a fairly flat chested girl who got a new nice rack for her frame then those were still to small and got a second boob job but bigger. Not bad so far huh? I can understand going bigger but then she has a huge boob reduction that makes her look like a japanese school girl. Now she is the same size as she started off at 3 years earlier. Guess what she is doing now????? Getting another BOOB Job!!!!
At what point do they have nothing to work with? I cannot imagine they will look good.
I know a chick that has had 7... 2 were to correct screwed up ones... going in for a nose job tomorrow. She is having something done constantly. Some people have some kind of sick obsession with theirselves I think when they take it to extremes.

Dezertrider
11-06-2006, 03:03 PM
When they start looking like Joan Rivers look out

SCUBA STEVE
11-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Whats wrong with Japanese school girls? j/k
Do I really have to say it.... WOMEN, can't live with them can't live with out them. lol
I am hoping this is your brothers wife, unless you got married! lmao! :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
11-06-2006, 03:05 PM
When they start looking like Joan Rivers look out
Hey thanks for that vision I didnt want dinner anyways.... :rolleyes: :p

ratso
11-06-2006, 03:14 PM
I know a chick that has had 7... 2 were to correct screwed up ones... going in for a nose job tomorrow. She is having something done constantly. Some people have some kind of sick obsession with theirselves I think when they take it to extremes.
She had a labiaplasty too... thank gawd, cause that thing was outta control. Talk about a freakin' catcher's mit!!! :jawdrop:

spectratoad
11-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Let's see.......the usual response would be?????
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS. :p :p :p

racecar.hotshoe
11-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Let's see.......the usual response would be?????
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS. :p :p :p
I knew there was something missing. :p

Jim W
11-06-2006, 04:11 PM
I paid for a set of tit's. A's up to small C's.
Best money I ever lost.....
She's his problem now.
Be good, Jim

ratso
11-06-2006, 04:14 PM
I paid for a set of tit's. A's up to small C's.
Best money I ever lost.....
She's his problem now.
Be good, Jim
Typically, but not always a bad investment... if you're the one paying for them... :idea:

beaverretriever
11-07-2006, 07:48 AM
She should get one with a big ol D cup and the other with nothing, then she has the best of both worlds. ;)

Jetdriver
11-07-2006, 07:59 AM
I think to be able to give you an honest answer we will need to see pics in of "The Boobs" in there various stages.

CBadDad
11-07-2006, 08:04 AM
I knew there was something missing. :p
What about RD Sucks!

CBadDad
11-07-2006, 08:05 AM
That's alot of pain and suffering.
I think it would be a lot cheaper to just tie her up and beat her.

KLEPTOW
11-07-2006, 08:13 AM
If she dosen't go see Dr. Gay & pay 10k she will never be happy!!!

Hardly Satisfied
11-07-2006, 08:21 AM
she must have money to waste

Dezertrider
11-07-2006, 08:45 AM
My X got a boob job and not to long after that we were divorced, (Best Day Ever)
In the divorce papers her Tits were listed as an asset she gets to keep so I got my money back. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCUBA STEVE
11-07-2006, 08:46 AM
My X got a boob job and not to long after that we were divorced, (Best Day Ever)
In the divorce papers her Tits were listed as an asset she gets to keep so I got my money back. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmfao!! That is classic! :cool:

SHOTKALLIN
11-07-2006, 08:50 AM
pics?

MsDrmr
11-07-2006, 08:52 AM
She will stop getting boob jobs at the point where she runs out of money.......or is happy with who is she is and not trying to please the world.

lucky
11-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Girls with this low self esteam make easy targets for sausage smuggling :) so - did you bag her :) --

ratso
11-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Girls with this low self esteam make easy targets for sausage smuggling :) so - did you bag her :) --
...I have been since 2000. Total freak, anything goes, great in the sack, but can't stand to be around her any other time.

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 10:35 AM
...I have been since 2000. Total freak, anything goes, great in the sack, but can't stand to be around her any other time.
So she's Mrs. Right then huh? :crossx:

ratso
11-07-2006, 10:38 AM
So she's Mrs. Right then huh? :crossx:
Mrs. Right Now... :idea: :D

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Mrs. Right Now... :idea: :D
Of course, that's what I meant. :crossx:
Did I spell "course" right? :rolleyes: :D

ratso
11-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Of course, that's what I meant. :crossx:
Did I spell "course" right? :rolleyes: :D
lol... yes maam. :idea: :D

seanv
11-07-2006, 11:22 AM
i did the same thing "helped pay for a rack" but did it with a twist. she had credit issues along with esteem (sp?) so when she begged for the rack i said tell you what, i'll hook you up on the down payment and you finance the rest to build your credit.
same end result....she's gone :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seanv
11-07-2006, 11:26 AM
damn just re-read my post...could be a country song :crossx:

91nordic29
11-07-2006, 12:11 PM
She had a labiaplasty too... thank gawd, cause that thing was outta control. Talk about a freakin' catcher's mit!!! :jawdrop:
YOU KILL ME!!! where do you come up with this stuff?? ROFL :rollside:

ratso
11-07-2006, 03:17 PM
YOU KILL ME!!! where do you come up with this stuff?? ROFL :rollside:
Labiaplasty is actually a quite common operation... If the labia or lips are too big or it looks too much like roast beef. I actually know of a couple more that had the operation and one in dire need of it. Some guys like the "plump" look, but even some of these chicks are doing the operation too. There is also the Vaginoplasty to tighten chicks up a couple of notches after having a few kids. The one chick I see that had this done also said that it was the most painful cosmetic surgery she has had to date... :idea: She has a very attractive vagina now. ;)

racecar.hotshoe
11-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Labiaplasty is actually a quite common operation... If the labia or lips are too big or it looks too much like roast beef. I actually know of a couple more that had the operation and one in dire need of it. Some guys like the "plump" look, but even some of these chicks are doing the operation too. There is also the Vaginoplasty to tighten chicks up a couple of notches after having a few kids. The one chick I see that had this done also said that it was the most painful cosmetic surgery she has had to date... :idea: She has a very attractive vagina now. ;)
Cant you just shim it up with a ham hock.. :crossx:

ratso
11-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Cant you just shim it up with a ham hock.. :crossx:
It would be a lot less expensive lol... I'm still waiting to hear how the nose job went today... :idea:

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Heard of this crap too. :rolleyes: This I think takes cosmetic surgery overboard. That's just too much to endure, and for what? It's either overly neurotic women doing this to themselves or the focked up men they're with who are telling them to do this to their bodies. If a man said that to me or tried to get me to do that I'd tell him to get his ugly ass balls and d*ck away from my shit, you don't need to be there then. :argue: :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
11-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Heard of this crap too. :rolleyes: This I think takes cosmetic surgery overboard. That's just too much to endure, and for what? It's either overly neurotic women doing this to themselves or the focked up men they're with who are telling them to do this to their bodies. If a man said that to me or tried to get me to do that I'd tell him to get his ugly ass balls and d*ck away from my shit, you don't need to be there then. :argue: :crossx:
So I guess you aint in need of a shiming... :rolleyes: :p :p

ratso
11-07-2006, 03:56 PM
:jawdrop: :idea:

ratso
11-07-2006, 03:57 PM
lol... no... ROTFLMAO... :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
11-07-2006, 04:01 PM
You know they even have a plastic surgery that give a women back her "virginaty"....
I for one like smaller tits...

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 04:02 PM
:mad: :hammerhea

VEGASBABY
11-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Pics dang it! we need pics! With out them we cant help or understand what you talking about! :cry:

seanv
11-07-2006, 04:32 PM
i have to agree with vegas...pix please...
nuthin wrong with a lil labia :p and the other deal is fixed with a lil kaegle exercise action :crossx:

Water Romper
11-07-2006, 04:47 PM
...ooohhhhh....this sounds painful :cry: I know how I feel when I get caught in a zipper...and I am a dude, cuttin off "lips" sounds absolutly awful :2purples:

racecar.hotshoe
11-07-2006, 04:58 PM
:mad: :hammerhea
:coffeycup :D