PDA

View Full Version : Sensitive Topic

JB in so cal
11-06-2006, 06:21 PM
I don't want to offend, but....... uhmmmmmmmmmmmm......the, ummmmm, ahhhhh, ehmmmm, errrrrrrr, Raiders don't look on the top of their game, tonight. :rolleyes:

Boatcop
11-06-2006, 06:37 PM
Just lulling the Seahawks into a false sense of security.
Wait 'til the second half. Then they'll kick some ass.
http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/smilies/monkey.gif
And then monkeys will fly out of my butt.

Desert Rat
11-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Raiders O line BLOWS!!!!!!!!!! Gallery is a complete bust IMO :yuk:

RitcheyRch
11-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Did you expect better from them???
I don't want to offend, but....... uhmmmmmmmmmmmm......the, ummmmm, ahhhhh, ehmmmm, errrrrrrr, Raiders don't look on the top of their game, tonight. :rolleyes:

a catered life
11-06-2006, 08:21 PM
i agree we look like a freaking pop warner team :cry: come on raiders pull something together

JB in so cal
11-06-2006, 08:48 PM
A right knee to the junk :220v: ???? :220v: :cry:

Tom Brown
11-06-2006, 08:54 PM
The Raiders would be well suited to jobs in the construction field.

JB in so cal
11-06-2006, 08:56 PM
At least when the Raider Nation gets on, they can say their team was......

Hardly Satisfied
11-07-2006, 08:38 AM
have they ever been at their top of there game

SHOTKALLIN
11-07-2006, 08:39 AM
THIS IS A SURPISE TO YOU?

SHOTKALLIN
11-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Raiders O line BLOWS!!!!!!!!!! Gallery is a complete bust IMO :yuk:
A waste of a #2 overall pick.

Ziggy
11-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Poor coach didn't know what to say at the press conference.......If it was me I'd have said "I quit"..........
that was the worst showing of professionalism :rolleyes: by a group of Pro-Sports figures I've ever seen ..........many, many kids' Idols........sickening. :crossx:

Ziggy
11-07-2006, 08:51 AM
remember the movie "bruce almighty", when jim carey put a spell on that "cholo" dude and that chimp came out of his arse ??? classic scene :cry: :rollside:
Or when he climbed out of the mechanical Rhino's ass.......rotflmao. :p

Jordy
11-07-2006, 08:53 AM
Wow, sure looks like the Superbowl is going to be interesting. The Raiders are still going right??? :notam: :idea:
I know, it can be the anti-Superbowl. Raiders vs Cardinals. First person to SCORE loses. :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-07-2006, 10:08 AM
Wow, sure looks like the Superbowl is going to be interesting. The Raiders are still going right??? :notam: :idea:
I know, it can be the anti-Superbowl. Raiders vs Cardinals. First person to SCORE loses. :D
LMAO, at least the Cardinals have a new stadium. I don't think it's all that but it's new. IMO Chase field is the best stadium on the west coast. (over any sport)