PDA

View Full Version : Are You Watching The Cma's Right Now???

Nord
11-06-2006, 11:02 PM
If you are and you are recording, go back to were they split the screen into four parts for Female musician of the year and watch Faith Hill's reaction when they announced Carrie Underwood was the winner............
Faith raised her hands like she new she won.........then heard the name "Carrie Underwood" and screamed "WHAT!!!!!!!" and stormed out!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funniest ever!!!!
~NORD~

Angry Inch
11-06-2006, 11:06 PM
http://www.phobe.com/no_wai2.jpg

BADBLOWN572
11-07-2006, 12:42 AM
I caught that too. I couldnt tell what she said, but she definitely was NOT happy!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

boatnam2
11-07-2006, 12:53 AM
pretty tough being a superstar having everyone kiss your ass to lose to a american idol!

Rexone
11-07-2006, 01:07 AM
I didn't watch it but from what I've listened to Carrie is actually pretty damn good.

Nord
11-07-2006, 01:16 AM
It will be on the internet soon enough I'm sure. I'm telling you.........I will never look at her the same again!!! She was outraged!!!

Jetaholic
11-07-2006, 01:56 AM
WTF was she thinking!? Of course she couldn't win even if she really did!
I mean, if she did win, wouldn't that look like it was rigged all because she's Faith Hill?

Antisocial
11-07-2006, 04:47 AM
I saw that too... Where did she think that see was a shoe in? She used to be a nice person, but after she got married she turned into a real biotch...just my.02 ......

Howie Feltersnatch
11-07-2006, 06:05 AM
Here it is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1bwMOc0I7Y

switchin'addiction
11-07-2006, 06:15 AM
Yeah definately pissed!

ratso
11-07-2006, 06:25 AM
Faith Hill has run her course... and that reaction will haunt her the rest of her pitiful career...

MRSDRMCAT
11-07-2006, 06:32 AM
OH my gosh....that is so wrong! What a spoiled lil' brat.....she used to seem so down to earth to me....not anymore! :yuk:

NOTALENT
11-07-2006, 06:34 AM
That was funny as shiat...one think I cant stand, someone who thinks there the shiat!! :crossx:

Liberator TJ1984
11-07-2006, 06:39 AM
Country Music SUX !!!
so does RD :p

OCMerrill
11-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Wife and I had the impression that she was just messing with the crowd.
If you catch just before she walks away she starts to smile. I have seen a few dvr'd Oprah (sp?) shows with her and she seems pretty playful.
One thing is, for the most part, country is starting to sound mainstream light rock these days. One guitarist had a Mohawk. Funny shit to see that on the CMA's.

wsuwrhr
11-07-2006, 06:42 AM
I didn't watch it but from what I've listened to Carrie is actually pretty damn good.
I would have a hard time "choosing"
Sucks to be her today.
She will get raked over the coals.
Brian

wsuwrhr
11-07-2006, 06:46 AM
The U tube deal is harsh.
Oh man will she get raked for that.
Brian

DSW
11-07-2006, 06:58 AM
Country Music SUX !!!
so does RD :p
Si!

Jbb
11-07-2006, 06:59 AM
http://www.romwell.com/entertainment/Faith/fimg/fh12.jpg
http://www.poster.net/hill-faith/hill-faith-photo-faith-hill-6205254.jpg

NOTALENT
11-07-2006, 07:31 AM
Wife and I had the impression that she was just messing with the crowd.
If you catch just before she walks away she starts to smile. I have seen a few dvr'd Oprah (sp?) shows with her and she seems pretty playful.
One thing is, for the most part, country is starting to sound mainstream light rock these days. One guitarist had a Mohawk. Funny shit to see that on the CMA's.
Im with you on the part of the look....Man when Rascal Flatts performed.. they looked nothin country...they looked like Metrosexual hollywood fags....What happend to country??? Im just new to it...haha.

NOTALENT
11-07-2006, 07:32 AM
I cant stay mad at that.... :p

wsuwrhr
11-07-2006, 07:55 AM
I would do everything I could just so she wouldn't be mad at ME.
Talk about an empty sack.....
Brian

Cole
11-07-2006, 07:55 AM
LMAO....
I think she was making a joke at Conye West (sp).
She is VERY cool and really dont think thats her style!

Hal
11-07-2006, 07:57 AM
She was just kidding.

INSman
11-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Carrie is smoking hot and Faith is over the hill :rollside:

Wmc
11-07-2006, 08:06 AM
I sat behind Faith & Tim at the AMA's last year, and they seemed like very down to earth people, very gracious and nice. However I played my tivo back a few times to see this and couldn't believe it. I don't think she was kidding, but I'm sure she will tell the media. I was shocked. Carrie Underwood is awesome and totally deserves this award. Faith owes her a huge apology for this. i'm embarrased for Faith's reaction. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
11-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Has the kidding part been confirmed..... :idea: :D

mbrown2
11-07-2006, 08:54 AM
I went out with this woman a few times that was all into C&W. I am not but this girl was to cute to pass by. She attended the CMA awards every year and had a few pictures of her and Faith. This was a while back when Faith was at her peak. Anyhow, so I look at the pic and I tell her that she is friggin' gorgeous (Faith) and she got pissed at me. We never went out again as she thought I should have been commenting about her and not Faith. I was like WTF. Oh well.....................
Maybe she had a thing for Faith and she was pissed that you were commenting on her stalkee...:)....btw...your chick sounds very strange.

Water Romper
11-07-2006, 09:30 AM
I think ‘Ol Faith needs a reality check..,I watched her sing last night in the CMA’s and I may be mistaken but she looked terrible, nothing like the pictures in this thread. She looked fat, out of shape and just plain tired and old. He voice wasn’t all that impressive either. Am I being brutal? “yup” is it fair? “nope” but you know what, sucks to be in the lime-light…I think her reaction was real, according to news reports she ranted later that evening, she probably was just having a bad night. I am sure we will get an earful by today’s end from the media.
As far as Ms. Underwood goes, she seems like a “class act” like Faith was years ago. Her voice is excellent and she is very attractive….not like the chick that smashed her guitar on stage after throwing her microphone…..yeah, now that “class” NOT! :yuk:

abraman1326
11-07-2006, 10:00 AM
I can't believe her reaction. She explained it as joking.Faith's Explaination (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061107/D8L8BB8O0.html ) She lost a lot of respect in my opinion. This "joke" thing is a joke, and if she thinks us fans are going to buy it, she's sorely mistaken. I used to think she was the cat's meow, but she has gotten too big of a head for my taste, and last night just proved it...
BRA

MayDaze
11-07-2006, 10:04 AM
LMAO....
I think she was making a joke at Conye West (sp).
She is VERY cool and really dont think thats her style!
I'm with you I think she was goofing on Kanye

Nord
11-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Smiling??? Are you kidding?? I don't think so. I think she is dollfacing the issue because she is embarrassed. I watched it like 100 times and I don't see her smiling...She even raises her hands........
I dunno
~NORD~

ratso
11-07-2006, 10:46 AM
I'd have hated to have been Tim last night... probably had to sleep on the couch. :idea:

AltarGirl
11-07-2006, 10:58 AM
If you are and you are recording, go back to were they split the screen into four parts for Female musician of the year and watch Faith Hill's reaction when they announced Carrie Underwood was the winner............
Faith raised her hands like she new she won.........then heard the name "Carrie Underwood" and screamed "WHAT!!!!!!!" and stormed out!!!!
~NORD~
I saw that same thing & at 1st thought maybe it was a joke, but it didn't seem like it

Rexone
11-07-2006, 02:23 PM
John Kerry was jokin too about our soldiers.
I ain't buyin either one.

Nord
11-07-2006, 02:32 PM
John Kerry was jokin too about our soldiers.
I ain't buyin either one.
Yeah, watch the video, she aint joking........... She is probably just embarassed and had to come up with something.

gmocnik
11-07-2006, 02:43 PM
officially the gayest thread in hb history...

Nord
11-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Well.........thats not very nice...
How come???

Water Romper
11-07-2006, 02:53 PM
If it's so "gay" then why are you reading it?

gmocnik
11-07-2006, 02:54 PM
comeon boys, grab those cajones and get back the airplane/treadmill discussion.
i have to get back to my tivo'd desperate housewife reruns......
you country boys are sensitive....

Her454
11-07-2006, 02:57 PM
LMAO, you are new arn't you?

gmocnik
11-07-2006, 03:01 PM
nope...not new...just havin some fun today....
damn...oprahs on...gotta go...

Nord
11-07-2006, 03:02 PM
comeon boys, grab those cajones and get back the airplane/treadmill discussion.
i have to get back to my tivo'd desperate housewife reruns......
you country boys are sensitive....
OH...........you thought people were getting sensitive.
I missed that.
Anyhow, the thread was about the video which was hilarious.

JB in so cal
11-07-2006, 05:52 PM
a little more recent pic LOL!!!
http://www.drudgereport.com/fh.jpg

shueman
11-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Faith Hill has run her course... and that reaction will haunt her the rest of her pitiful career...
One thing the country artists do is support the "up and comers"....except for Faith Hill, obviously.... :crossx:

shueman
11-07-2006, 07:48 PM
She wasn't joking no matter what she says, she thought she had it in the bag, she's ain't doodly squat compared to Shania, Gretchen or Carrie !!!! :) :)
Gretchen is really leading the way..... :cool:

VEGASBABY
11-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey! How many times are they going to give Brooks and Dunn Duo of the Year? They suck!

Nord
11-07-2006, 08:27 PM
a little more recent pic LOL!!!
http://www.drudgereport.com/fh.jpg
LMFAO!!!!

Fast Freddy
11-08-2006, 07:59 AM
~NORD~
my father is on the board of directors for the CMA's. he votes on the hall of fame winners. anyway, the cma awards are decided by a panel of judges not the fans and so sometimes they make mistakes. a 'horizon award' winner should never be given a 'female/male vocalist' of the year award or 'entertainer' of the year award. a horizon award is reserved for somebody new to the scene. and no matter how good you are you should never be nominated or even win the top 3 awards that i have mentioned. those awards should be rewarded to not only the most talented people but those who have PAID THEIR DUES. in other words you got to sow your oats. this keeps one hit wonders like billy ray cyrus and the rest of them from bein given something they don't deserve. as much as i like carrie she has to proove herself. check back in 10 years and lets see how dedicated she is to country music. what if she falls to the temptation of goin POP. how would that make country music look. 10 years from now if she is a superstar will she give back to the community like reba mcentire has?
so faiths reaction was just that. its not the faith felt that she deserved the award its that she felt that carrie didn't deserve it. if martina mcbride or some other vet would have won that award faith would not have had the same reaction.

mbrown2
11-08-2006, 08:03 AM
my father is on the board of directors for the CMA's. he votes on the hall of fame winners. anyway, the cma awards are decided by a panel of judges not the fans and so sometimes they make mistakes. a 'horizon award' winner should never be given a 'female/male vocalist' of the year award or 'entertainer' of the year award. a horizon award is reserved for somebody new to the scene. and no matter how good you are you should never be nominated or even win the top 3 awards that i have mentioned. those awards should be rewarded to not only the most talented people but those who have PAID THEIR DUES. in other words you got to sow your oats. this keeps one hit wonders like billy ray cyrus and the rest of them from bein given something they don't deserve. as much as i like carrie she has to proove herself. check back in 10 years and lets see how dedicated she is to country music. what if she falls to the temptation of goin POP. how would that make country music look. 10 years from now if she is a superstar will she give back to the community like reba mcentire has?
so faiths reaction was just that. its not the faith felt that she deserved the award its that she felt that carrie didn't deserve it. if martina mcbride or some other vet would have won that award faith would not have had the same reaction.
Huh...??? So all that TMI......and Faith is still an idiot on how she handled it regardless of won...

Nord
11-08-2006, 05:59 PM
I totally agree with this.....
But it is still funny as hell!!! But........according to her, it was a joke, so who knows!!
Its still funny, thats why I started the thread.

OCMerrill
11-08-2006, 06:25 PM
...and Faith goes down where the Dixie Chicks "comments" located them. The bottom.
I would like to say who gives a shit but my wife and I just laughed so hard at Faith's reaction I just have to follow the story.
I still say she was joking but like Nord says...who will really ever know but her.
Wife says to much eye makeup - she is looking hard these days for what ever reason.

Dan Lorenze
11-08-2006, 07:09 PM
She was lit and had a camera on her.....
She was just playing around... I love all the comments on how she's old and played out and just couldn't handle losing yet another award....

Nord
11-08-2006, 07:17 PM
She was lit and had a camera on her.....
She was just playing around... I love all the comments on how she's old and played out and just couldn't handle losing yet another award....
I don't think she is either of these. As far as being lit and camera, she was not kidding IMO. I laughed my ass off to the video so many times that she looked sincere to me. There were a couple of reports that the people backstage saw her throwing a fit as well.
She did look like she put on a little weight, but she is still hot. Maybe being married to a bald guy that can sing, act, and steal mounted posse horses will do that to you ;)
~NORD~

3 daytona`s
11-08-2006, 07:32 PM
...and Faith goes down where the Dixie Chicks "comments" located them. The bottom.
I would like to say who gives a shit but my wife and I just laughed so hard at Faith's reaction I just have to follow the story.
I still say she was joking but like Nord says...who will really ever know but her.
Wife says to much eye makeup - she is looking hard these days for what ever reason.
SHE had a camera on her as did all the nominies, you really think she came FACE in the Camera and did not know it would be televised? I`m no great fan of hers but she`s no bitch.THE DIXIE CHICKS are another story.People are reacting here as if it is SUNK THE BOAT NOT GOOD :rolleyes: