PDA

View Full Version : Women N boats Jets or Props

O.B eddie
01-22-2003, 10:35 AM
Just readin the jet forum what is the deal with these weiner less guys sayin ladies love the jet boats!! I have never heard something so proposterious. I f there are ladies that prefer slowass, noisy goinnowhere, gas eatin, ugly, jet boats over a pretty n fast prop boat they must have a bigass, noisy goinnowhere vocabulary, overeatin, and be butt ass ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW devil
Locked by superdave013
[ January 22, 2003, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

winkler
01-22-2003, 03:07 PM
O.B eddie:
Just readin the jet forum what is the deal with these weiner less guys sayin ladies love the jet boats!! I have never heard something so proposterious. I f there are ladies that prefer slowass, noisy goinnowhere, gas eatin, ugly, jet boats over a pretty n fast prop boat they must have a bigass, noisy goinnowhere vocabulary, overeatin, and be butt ass ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW devil Hey Eddie, easy on the jet boats. All my ladies prefer the jet boats to those slow going prop boats. By the way, what's up with goinnowhere, is that the sort of education you recieve from Lake County High. Note to Eddie's 5th grade teacher it is preposterous not proposterious.

O.B eddie
01-22-2003, 03:43 PM
winkler:
O.B eddie:
Just readin the jet forum what is the deal with these weiner less guys sayin ladies love the jet boats!! I have never heard something so proposterious. I f there are ladies that prefer slowass, noisy goinnowhere, gas eatin, ugly, jet boats over a pretty n fast prop boat they must have a bigass, noisy goinnowhere vocabulary, overeatin, and be butt ass ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW devil Hey Eddie, easy on the jet boats. All my ladies prefer the jet boats to those slow going prop boats. By the way, what's up with goinnowhere, is that the sort of education you recieve from Lake County High. Note to Eddie's 5th grade teacher it is preposterous not proposterious. Sounds to me like you need to worry about that slow ass boat you own not my spelling grammar!!

O.B eddie
01-22-2003, 03:44 PM
Oh by the way sprinkler I mean winkler if your ladies fit the above description say no more As I am sure they do!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWW

1st Timer
01-22-2003, 03:55 PM
winkler:
O.B eddie:
Just readin the jet forum what is the deal with these weiner less guys sayin ladies love the jet boats!! I have never heard something so proposterious. I f there are ladies that prefer slowass, noisy goinnowhere, gas eatin, ugly, jet boats over a pretty n fast prop boat they must have a bigass, noisy goinnowhere vocabulary, overeatin, and be butt ass ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW devil Hey Eddie, easy on the jet boats. All my ladies prefer the jet boats to those slow going prop boats. By the way, what's up with goinnowhere, is that the sort of education you recieve from Lake County High. Note to Eddie's 5th grade teacher it is preposterous not proposterious. Hey winkler, We have been having all kinds of problems with this o.b eddie character, keep a close eye on him, he might try to double cross you. :D

Bluto
01-22-2003, 03:57 PM
This OB Eddie dork is some piece of work. I think I know who he is.

O.B eddie
01-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Hey 1st timer when you are a 200th timer than come back. Otherwise stop swingin from gurus sack...As I am sure there is a crowded house!!!! wink

O.B eddie
01-22-2003, 03:59 PM
Bluto:
This OB Eddie dork is some piece of work. I think I know who he is. Really do you know who you are Pluto??????

Bluto
01-22-2003, 04:05 PM
I think I saw your mom swinging on his sack. She was fighting people off to keep her "pole position."

1st Timer
01-22-2003, 04:15 PM
O.B eddie:
Hey 1st timer when you are a 200th timer than come back. Otherwise stop swingin from gurus sack...As I am sure there is a crowded house!!!! wink Stop swingin from Guru's sack!!!! :confused: :confused: Did not realize I said anything about him!! Pull your head out of your own ass big shooter!!!! eek!
[ January 22, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: 1st Timer ]

MAXIMUS
01-22-2003, 04:16 PM
Bluto:
I think I saw your mom swinging on his sack. She was fighting people off to keep her "pole position." Now that is some funny chit!!!! lmao wtfg

O.B eddie
01-22-2003, 04:16 PM
Well that might be possible my momma got around but I doubt it based on the fact his pole was seen in your mommas m@#$h..

O.B eddie
01-22-2003, 04:18 PM
Now enough of that lets get back to the point weak ass jet boats and which women prefer to ride in.........

O.B eddie
01-22-2003, 04:26 PM
Mom where you at!!!!!

MAXIMUS
01-22-2003, 04:43 PM
O.B eddie:
Now enough of that lets get back to the point weak ass jet boats and which women prefer to ride in......... My mom likes to ride in my 55 mph vintage jetboat... Does that count Eddie??? :(
Hot Dog... Get your Hot Dog... :)

OB EDDIE'S MOMMY
01-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Eddie, have you been hanging out in your fathers underwear drawer again. I have told you a thousand times stop sniffing your daddys soiled underwear. I am sorry everybody for my son. He loves to catch the dogs and sniff their weiners. Eddie you play nice.

superdave013
01-22-2003, 05:06 PM
I'm going to start locking the off topics when they are just to flame others. Take that to the Bench Racer's forum.