PDA

View Full Version : 12J-E/12JB +split bowl & jetovator

inwo
01-20-2006, 05:39 PM
After buying pumps for parts I have $760 stuck in these left over parts.
If any interest pictures will follow.
12J-E pump, rebuilt with new bearings, seals, & A impeller. Split bowl, no nozzle. Never in water.
Used berkeley jetovator. (In use now on buddy's boat). (split bowl type)
12J-B suction housing & bowl to transom adaptor. (Intake, C bowl, and rock grate if you want, but rough)
Used AA impeller. (seems ok, ran ok last year)
Brand new Place diverter floor control.
Dominator nozzle, steering arm, and gate. (left over from my place diverter install)
My idea is to clean these up and sell on Ebay, as a complete 12J-B pump with split bowl and jetovater.
Being lazy by nature, I'd rather work on my own stuff than switch these parts around. I've been told shafts are the same, if not, I may have a spare.
Anyone in WI., Iowa, or MN doing winter project?

inwo
01-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Here are some pics. I know it looks rough before cleaning up.
The 12J-E has been rebuilt. The owner had it done professionaly in the boat. Then broke a corner taking it out to sell. It is still usable if someone needed the 12J-E.
The jetovator is not here. It's on a buddy's boat.
This is the 12J-B pump that I plan to switch all the parts to, to make a complete split bowl unit with new A impeller.
The old impeller shown is an A or AA. I'm not sure how to tell. It sure looks like the new AA I've got sitting here to go in my Dominator.

sdba069
01-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Email me at snowman069@hotmail.com and let me know how much you are thinking. That suction housing looks like it endured a fire.

taylormanss
01-22-2006, 07:41 AM
how much for the diverter handle?

inwo
01-22-2006, 08:57 AM
how much for the diverter handle?
$150
ps.
The used one on Ebay is up to $150 so I don't feel like too big a crook. :)

UNCLE SAM
01-22-2006, 09:39 AM
What do you want for the impeller?

IMPATIENT 1
01-23-2006, 01:15 PM
After buying pumps for parts I have $760 stuck in these left over parts.
If any interest pictures will follow.
12J-E pump, rebuilt with new bearings, seals, & A impeller. Split bowl, no nozzle. Never in water.
Used berkeley jetovator. (In use now on buddy's boat). (split bowl type)
12J-B suction housing & bowl to transom adaptor. (Intake, C bowl, and rock grate if you want, but rough)
Used AA impeller. (seems ok, ran ok last year)
Brand new Place diverter floor control.
Dominator nozzle, steering arm, and gate. (left over from my place diverter install)
My idea is to clean these up and sell on Ebay, as a complete 12J-B pump with split bowl and jetovater.
Being lazy by nature, I'd rather work on my own stuff than switch these parts around. I've been told shafts are the same, if not, I may have a spare.
Anyone in WI., Iowa, or MN doing winter project?
WHAT DO YA WANT FOR THE 12JE WITH THE SPLIT BOWL.PM ME A PRICE.

BRAWNY
01-23-2006, 03:33 PM
how much for the je pump?

V1800J
02-20-2006, 04:03 PM
INWO
Sent you a PM on your parts.
Randy

max
02-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Here are some pics. I know it looks rough before cleaning up.
The 12J-E has been rebuilt. The owner had it done professionaly in the boat. Then broke a corner taking it out to sell. It is still usable if someone needed the 12J-E.
The jetovator is not here. It's on a buddy's boat.
This is the 12J-B pump that I plan to switch all the parts to, to make a complete split bowl unit with new A impeller.
The old impeller shown is an A or AA. I'm not sure how to tell. It sure looks like the new AA I've got sitting here to go in my Dominator.
Interested in the split bowl and maybe the jetovator.
max@sasseen.net

taylormanss
02-22-2006, 05:36 AM
what parts do ya still have?

inwo
03-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Here is the 12je w split bowl and jetovator. Cant split it up until the pump sells. As it will be hard to find a buyer for 12je only.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11605&stc=1 http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11606&stc=1
Still have to get $750 or $600 less jetovator.
Fresh. New A impeller, bearings, and seals.