PDA

View Full Version : This years voter fraud

SmokinLowriderSS
11-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Ok blown & knotbad, here's yer chance to show us what crooks the Republicans are, while everyone else has trouble finding ANY dirt on the squeaky-clean Democrats..
Everyone, post this thread for voting "irregularities" and frauds. For the moment, the accusations will be OK, we can follow them up and see which ones actually occured, and which ones were invented.
So far, Virginians has been apparently recieving telephone calls (one traced to Montana, another California) telling them their polling places have been moved. One was a poll worker. :p Heard this reported at 6AM Central time today
Also Philly apparently has had a Democrat poll watcher deny a Republican poll watcher access to the polling place, as well as telling everyone who enters to "just vote straight Democrat" (this was caught on tape, and I heard it personally). Heard this one on the way home before 4PM.

deltaAce
11-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Heres some more...........scroll half way down.
http://www.redstate.com/

Blown 472
11-08-2006, 05:00 AM
Lets Hear It. Bbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

deltaAce
11-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nancy pelosi........The House...Bbwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............those%&THER F#$#ING, A$& H@!E$, &O# )AMN $a$T%@!s, !U%&RS :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Lets Hear It. Bbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Soooooooooooooo...... somewhere in this is some GOP voter-influence shenanigans you found?
You're gonna have to repost it in ENGLISH blown, so we can understand it.

AzMandella
11-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Mabey the republicans should act like the Democrats and call for recounts,go to court,and just be plain sore loosers. :p OOps I forgot they have more class than that. :)

eliminatedsprinter
11-09-2006, 09:54 AM
I think I will stay registerd as a Democrat. That way I can vote to aginst Sen. Clinton twice in 08 (unless she is in a tight race with V.P. Gore) and still continue to vote after I die.... :wink:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Make sure you move to Jersey, they seem to have the longest voting lifespan of all Democrats. Perhaps it's something in the water there. :idea: :rolleyes:

AzMandella
11-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Make sure you move to Jersey, they seem to have the longest voting lifespan of all Democrats. Perhaps it's something in the water there. :idea: :rolleyes:
Can you say Mafia. :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-10-2006, 01:24 AM
Is it spelled t e a m s t e r s? :idea:

Knotbad
11-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Can you say Mafia. :idea:
Didn't the Mafia kill Kennedy?? I don't think they care one whit about politics.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Didn't the Mafia kill Kennedy?? I don't think they care one whit about politics.
That one has been researched to death too Knot. He was killed by the Mafia ONLY in an oliver stone movie.
It really WAS L H Oswald who shot both him AND the Gov. Pres took 2 rounds, Gov Connelly took 1, the 1 that hit Kennedy in the throat. Kennedy was killed by one in the head, from Ozwald's Carcano rifle. Ozwald hit 2 rounds out of 3.