HCS
11-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Take a little ***boat poll here.

BEER&WATER
11-07-2006, 09:47 PM
R!!!!!!!!!

Cas
11-07-2006, 09:50 PM
on paper with felt pens. We just filled in the box next to the person, proposition or measure that we wanted :D

Flyinbowtie
11-07-2006, 09:51 PM
I apparently am not amongst the majority of voters in the glorious state of California. :rolleyes:
Sleep tight, folks. Very soon, Jerry Brown will be the new top law enforcement officer for the entire state.

YeLLowBoaT
11-07-2006, 09:53 PM
yes on the mesure about sending the funds from the gas tax to the transportation fund ( whitch he have passed b4.... :mad: ) no on every thing else.
Every thing else was split on who was the lessor of the two evils.

HCS
11-07-2006, 09:54 PM
I apparently am not amongst the majority of voters in the glorious state of California. :rolleyes:
Sleep tight, folks. Very soon, Jerry Brown will be the new top law enforcement officer for the entire state.
Moon Beam Brown? Ohhh God help me. :rolleyes:

Cas
11-07-2006, 09:56 PM
pretty scary isn't it?

HCS
11-07-2006, 10:07 PM
By the way I didn't block any pole results.
So If you voted Green Party and Butterflies you could be exposed! :D

deltaAce
11-07-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm a minority in Ca. A Republican white guy.
I can see by the gleem in their eyes of the TV news people, it's not good.
At least Arnold S. won!
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19644&stc=1

djunkie
11-07-2006, 10:15 PM
I voted
D. None of the above. :crossx: :crossx:

bigq
11-07-2006, 10:20 PM
It looks like all those bonds are passing...CA fools. Our kids are going to be paying for that crap, what a joke. Spend it up. :rolleyes:

Cas
11-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Well, I'm slowly moving over towards Libertarian with a strong Republican influence. I am sick and tired of the us versus them mentality there is in politics these days. All I'm seeing is more and more of our civil liberties being aken away from us. Somehting HAS to change!

YeLLowBoaT
11-07-2006, 10:26 PM
It looks like all those bonds are passing...CA fools. Our kids are going to be paying for that crap, what a joke. Spend it up. :rolleyes:
oh god I hope not...

HCS
11-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Well, I'm slowly moving over towards Libertarian with a strong Republican influence. I am sick and tired of the us versus them mentality there is in politics these days. All I'm seeing is more and more of our civil liberties being aken away from us. Somehting HAS to change!
I guess I should have made room for the Libs to. :rolleyes:
Not enough room. I vote for an official Conservative party.

Cas
11-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Libertarian not Liberal......HUGE difference

HCS
11-07-2006, 10:41 PM
Libertarian not Liberal......HUGE difference
I was refering to the lib........a not e..... :D

Cas
11-07-2006, 10:45 PM
pretty interesting that Prop 90 is so close. I guess people think it's ok for the gov't to come in and take their property.

YeLLowBoaT
11-07-2006, 10:52 PM
where are you getting your info Cas??? every thing I have seen its only 30% done.

Cas
11-07-2006, 11:10 PM
it's turning around a bit now. I'm just surprised to see that many people voting against something that protects personal property.

3 daytona`s
11-07-2006, 11:21 PM
I watched Nancy Pelosi tonight, she was coming in her pants, :yuk: there is one evil bitch.Hillary and her are peas in a pod.Hang on folks this could be a ride :(

HCS
11-08-2006, 10:15 AM
I think Republicans didn't show up at the poles.
The Democrats are pissed so they came out of the wood work in droves to vote.
Maybe some people will wake up and get off their asses and get out and vote next time.

Cas
11-08-2006, 10:20 AM
I think Republicans didn't show up at the poles.
The Democrats are pissed so they came out of the wood work in droves to vote.
Maybe some people will wake up and get off their asses and get out and vote next time.
agreed but I also think the politicians need to change the tactics in their campaigns a bit. Stop the personal bashing and focus on the issues. Stop the telemarketing type phone calls! That really pissed me off! I'm really glad that Bill Clinton, Clint Eastwood, Arnie and others called me personally though :rolleyes:
I didn't know "I" was that important to them :messedup:

DSW
11-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Vote American!
http://www.theamericanparty.org/

dirty old man
11-08-2006, 10:50 AM
someone cancelled all my GOOD votes

Flyinbowtie
11-08-2006, 10:54 AM
I agree. The Conservative philosophy is not represented well by today's Republican Party.

AZKC
11-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Go Big Blue, time to get off "course" before we hit the iceberg. :crossx:
HCS your poll confirmed what I allready knew, There are less than 10 Democrats that are members of the forum :boxed:
Out here in AZ we racked'em pretty good. Most of the Props that passed were for the best, going to cost some people some money but we're taking care of the Peoples :)

Old Texan
11-08-2006, 11:01 AM
I watched Nancy Pelosi tonight, she was coming in her pants, :yuk: there is one evil bitch.Hillary and her are peas in a pod.Hang on folks this could be a ride :(
That Pelosi woman makes me wanna puke. :mad: Evil personified. Maybe she'll make enough people sick in the next 2 years to tank Hildabeast Rotten Clinton's chances. :crossx:
Sad day ideed....... :yuk: :cry:

HCS
11-08-2006, 11:07 AM
:D I can't believe some of (ok all) of the bond measures passed. We just barely avoided bankruptcy as a state a couple years ago and then they vote for BILLIONS of dollars in new loans.
What the opposition should have done was highlight the housing boom that we went through. Properties that were purchased in 96 for 150k and earning the counties and states 1,500 a year in tax were sold for close to 500k makin the new tax payment 5k. That is a huge difference.
To top it off in my town, we just built a new Jr High and High School and I pay an additional 1% for that. They are getting about 10k from me in property tax alone. Now they have billions more.. :mad: :mad:
Stupid people voting based on TV commericials. How much you want to bet 75% or more of the people that voted never read the legistation or did any research?
Yeah, that was a rant. Oh well. And my 2 yes votes were for Prop 90 and the smoking tax.
I'll bet it's more like 90% never read the legislation.
What people should do is that if they don't know what their voting on is to leave it blank.
Leave it up to us pros. :D

Old Texan
11-08-2006, 11:15 AM
By the poll results, Dems don't own powerboats. Buncha wind pushers and canoes probably.
Some time back a old dock hand at a marina in Galveston, TX was telling me about how cheap sailboaters were that anchored out in the harbor to avoid dock rental, then bitched because he wouldn't let them tie up their dinghys to his dock when they rowed to shore. Typical Libs.

Rob Freeman
11-08-2006, 11:28 AM
well if that aint stereo typing at its best ! i think maybe just maybe the american people have had enough ! i dont think anyone can honestly say were any better off 6 years later . 38 percent approval,. couple weeks ago . gotr up to 42 with the lower gas prices , Well i better get back to my fountain with that 4 cylinder you see in my avatar , oh by the way thats a 598 almost 800 hardones , i know thats alot for us non powerboaters , youre talking about . sore loosers ,, seen it comming ,so should have YOU! later

HCS
11-08-2006, 11:34 AM
People voted war not their pocket books.
The economy is raging!

DAVEO
11-08-2006, 11:39 AM
The problem I see with this whole voting thing is WHAT LIER DO YOU WANT IN OFFICE. Not one pollitition is truthfull. So In my eye it is a crap shoot on all issues.

Sleek-Jet
11-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Go Big Blue, time to get off "course" before we hit the iceberg. :crossx:
HCS your poll confirmed what I allready knew, There are less than 10 Democrats that are members of the forum :boxed:
Out here in AZ we racked'em pretty good. Most of the Props that passed were for the best, going to cost some people some money but we're taking care of the Peoples :)
We'll just run into the Island now... :D
Things won't change, people will still bitch... and the good ol' blue AZ didn't get my address changed so I wasn't able to vote... :idea: I think it's a conspiracy against us conservative voters... yeah that's it, a conspiracy... :D
Oh yeah, where's the Libertarian choices in the poll.... another conspiracy...
I'm going to go post a video on Youtube...

DAVEO
11-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Oh by the way Im not known for spelling. so there.

HCS
11-08-2006, 12:07 PM
We'll just run into the Island now... :D
Things won't change, people will still bitch... and the good ol' blue AZ didn't get my address changed so I wasn't able to vote... :idea: I think it's a conspiracy against us conservative voters... yeah that's it, a conspiracy... :D
Oh yeah, where's the Libertarian choices in the poll.... another conspiracy...
I'm going to go post a video on Youtube...
I tell ya. That guy that posted this pole. :rolleyes:
It must be a conspiracy.

AZKC
11-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Dam The Man!!!!!!
:rollside:

Sleek-Jet
11-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Dam The Man!!!!!!
:rollside:
The man is keeping me down... power to the people.... :crossx: :D