Rob Freeman
11-08-2006, 07:31 AM
Anybody use these?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-08-2006, 09:20 AM
I havent but will be soon;) i have heard that they are the hot ticket:idea:

Nucking futs
11-08-2006, 09:23 AM
I have a set in my cruiser motor. I have the hyd. rollers.Havent had any problems with them.Got a good deal through Infomaniac here on the boards.I will be getting another set of solids here shortly for my new engine.

WannabeRacing
11-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Yes!
They are awesome.
They make tons of types of lifters. They are one of the companies that make the keyway lifters like Jesel. They make great superduty stuff.
They began making a lifter for top fuel applications and were by far the best lifter out there. They have since started making lifters with others names on them. Great materials, lighter design and precision machining. I have yet to have a Morel failure.
I think I heard that Chris on the boards, may have a deal to sell them directly from Morel. Probably a good price too. He will probably be on this post before the day is out, and can tell you more, and clarify my screw ups.
I prefer morel to most every other standard lifter on the market.
Both my new boats will have Morel lifters.

Rob Freeman
11-08-2006, 10:12 AM
i also have heard excellent results , thus thinking on changing when i change my cam on my 598 , i hear they are also making a specialized marine lifter so i thought i would try for som testamonials thanks love the input fellow boaters have . i wonder how destin is going

shaun
11-08-2006, 11:26 AM
I will be using them, i got my set from Chris Straub here on the boards when he designed a cam for my build.

cstraub
11-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Rob,
Feel free to send me a pm or e-mail and I will answer any questions you have.