PDA

View Full Version : License your Rhino - No inspection!

2Driver
11-08-2006, 10:53 AM
For $35 this place will do all your paperwrk and there is no vehicle inspection. I got the tip from the place doing my Mods. My Rhino came in from out of state with only an MSO. Girl said no problem.
You can also do it by mail and get you a temp tag unitl the final paper work is mailed to you. I going this route.
Robin 623-581-8281

Froggystyle
11-08-2006, 12:02 PM
For $35 this place will do all your paperwrk and there is no vehicle inspection. I got the tip from the place doing my Mods. My Rhino came in from out of state with only an MSO. Girl said no problem.
You can also do it by mail and get you a temp tag unitl the final paper work is mailed to you. I going this route.
Robin 623-581-8281
Arizona only, correct?

djunkie
11-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Robin 623-581-8281
Is this deal only good for a certain amount of time? I still have to get my insurance. Hell maybe I'll just do all that tomorrow. :idea:

Totally IncapASSitated
11-08-2006, 12:39 PM
What company is this through???

ParkerRat
11-08-2006, 12:48 PM
I just called Robin and ended up talking to someone else in her office. She was very helpful. They only deal with Arizona but she gave me the name of someone who may do it in Cali. When I talked to her, she told me in order to register it for the street in CA, it has to have a California emmisions sticker somewhere on it. I bought mine in az so I am guessing it does not. If yours does you can give her a call and see if it can be done. I would be curious to hear if anyone is able to get it street legel in ca. Her name is Terri, 619-921-8910

2Driver
11-08-2006, 01:51 PM
And I was registared street legal and I dont even have my Rhino back yet from the shop doing the Mods.. ..maybe tomorrow.
The Company is only for AZ. They are called Sierra Title and they can work via Mail
As far as emissions. I can’t image that Rhino are produced differently for CA. Most cars today are now 50 state compliant. It might be all you have to do is get a sticker....or a good scanner and color copier :rollside:

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 01:52 PM
And I was registared street legal and I dont even have my Rhino back yet from the shop doing the Mods.. ..maybe tomorrow.
The Company is only for AZ. They are called Sierra Title and they can work via Mail
As far as emissions. I can’t image that Rhino are produced differently for CA. Most cars today are now 50 state compliant. It might be all you have to do is get a sticker....or a good scanner and color copier :rollside:
What did you have to provide them?

2Driver
11-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Typical charm and good looks ... :D Also took along the MSO and Bill of sale as back up.

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Typical charm and good looks ... :D Also took along the MSO and Bill of sale as back up.
Proof of insurance??

2Driver
11-08-2006, 02:13 PM
No, they said "just be sure to get it".
I probably could have gotten away with altering my bill of sale to reduce the tax burden but I figured it was not worth the $500. Still trying to make the 11th run.

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 02:25 PM
No, they said "just be sure to get it".
I probably could have gotten away with altering my bill of sale to reduce the tax burden but I figured it was not worth the $500. Still trying to make the 11th run.
Cool! I'll bring my info in the morning and give them a call.

hot_diggity_dog
11-13-2006, 04:23 PM
So what was the outcome on the CA reg? :argue:
HDD :cool:

house
11-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Any update on CA registration?

djunkie
11-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Any update on CA registration?
Good luck with that!!!!