PDA

View Full Version : Damn!!! Paintballs!!!

UltraClean
11-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Well I was on a stake out last night sitting in my truck until about 1am waiting for the dumb focker who paintballed my wifes car monday night!! it hit the back glass 3 times and nothing on the paint...anyone know if can damage paint if hits the body?? I swear im gonna kick someones ass when i find out who it was!!!! :crossx:

racecar.hotshoe
11-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Arent those things waterbased?

Havasu1986
11-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Matbe it was a random drive by. Better paint then real bullets.

NOTALENT
11-08-2006, 11:04 AM
The "paint" is just non-toxic soap and it won't damage anything.
yup...you are correct sir! at the most they just may dent it. The paint it self wont damage anything.

UltraClean
11-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Matbe it was a random drive by. Better paint then real bullets.
well heres some more to go with the first part....my house was tp'd saturday night..and this monday...come to find out they paintballed my brother in laws truck too....he lives about 2 miles away. might be someone we know messing around or some hater punk kids...either way not funny to me... :yuk:

UltraClean
11-08-2006, 11:05 AM
yup...you are correct sir! at the most they just may dent it. The paint it self wont damage anything.
ya thats what i was worried about....just had it Dent-Pro'd a few weeks ago. :mad:

NOTALENT
11-08-2006, 11:08 AM
That sucks....shiat if you were local I would let you borrow my PB guns to camp out and shoot those fools up when they came around next!! :crossx: You can buy them pretty cheap these days... :rollside:

UltraClean
11-08-2006, 11:14 AM
haha thats next i got a buddy bringing his tonight so im gonna be ready tonight!!! a cooler full of man sodas and a paintball gun!

NOTALENT
11-08-2006, 11:18 AM
I'll sell you my setup. It aint exactly cheap though but you can shoot a rope of paint with it.
I use to have a nice Angel setup, but I sold it. I stick to my Tricked out F4 Illustrator. I can still woop on fools with it. :rollside:
Whatcha got?

NOTALENT
11-08-2006, 11:19 AM
haha thats next i got a buddy bringing his tonight so im gonna be ready tonight!!! a cooler full of man sodas and a paintball gun!
Heres a nice trick....freeze the paintballs.... :crossx:

LAFD
11-08-2006, 11:26 AM
was gunna say the same thing.

Powerquestboy
11-08-2006, 11:30 AM
I had some friends play a joke on me and shoot up my wifes ride with a paintball gun. They wouldnt admit to doing it but it put about 8 dents in the tailgate of our Yukon and one hit the sideview mirror and cracked it. All in all its going to cost about $600 to fix. Not fun!

NOTALENT
11-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Its not new anymore. I have an Angel A3 with a few mods... :crossx:
I stopped playing but haven't been able to part with it yet. I have a field about 10 minutes from the house (Mr. Paintball), I should get off my ass and go play.
:rollside:
Nice...I use to go tombstone and SC all the time. Tournaments and all that good stuff...but no time any longer...kind of got out of it...we went to the new one in Bellflower a few months ago and killed. Felt good. I definatley want to start going some more. I wouldnt get rid of the stuff though. You can use them anywhere.

RandyH
11-08-2006, 12:00 PM
This story reminds me of a friend of mine who lives in GIG Harbor up near Seattle. He kept getting his morning paper stolen. He is 6'-8" Probably 250 pounds. So he builds like a dear stand in a tree near by the paper box next to the road. Sits out there for 9 days straight. Early morning in the dark. Sure enough this guy headed to work in a suite driving a BMW stops and starts to take the paper. My friend jumps down from the stand. He said he couldnt put it into words how messed up it got from there.
Good Luck,
RandyH

Blacksheep
11-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Now that's gotta hurt!!! :220v: I've played paintball before and the close range hits can leave some welts!!

NOTALENT
11-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Now that's gotta hurt!!! :220v: I've played paintball before and the close range hits can leave some welts!!
Haha...hell yeah it hurts...I was shot from about 60ft with it.....Good lord!! but it was an intense, im going to kill you hurt :crossx:
We use to play shirts vs. Skins...close range with normal paintballs...broke skin everytime but again a good pain...haha

Mardonzi
11-08-2006, 12:52 PM
<< still in the dark ages here,,, Classic Automag setup with a Halo... seems to work ok for me and keeps the finger agility up....
Forensic, you ever play the field up here by Lake Wolford?

MOBrien
11-08-2006, 12:59 PM
sitting in your car/truck late at night with "man sodas" & loaded paintball guns......
I'm thinking this isn't the best idea. Local LE may take exception to what you're up to. I'd want to eff the pricks up too, but not if if it puts me on an unexpected overnighter.

UltraClean
11-08-2006, 01:08 PM
sitting in your car/truck late at night with "man sodas" & loaded paintball guns......
I'm thinking this isn't the best idea. Local LE may take exception to what you're up to. I'd want to eff the pricks up too, but not if if it puts me on an unexpected overnighter.
ya i think you right....i thought about it afterward...what if i had a few then had to chase someone?! wouldnt be good....maybe ill cancel the man sodas and stick to Rockstars....dont need an overnighter :cool:

UltraClean
11-08-2006, 01:09 PM
I had some friends play a joke on me and shoot up my wifes ride with a paintball gun. They wouldnt admit to doing it but it put about 8 dents in the tailgate of our Yukon and one hit the sideview mirror and cracked it. All in all its going to cost about $600 to fix. Not fun!
ya thats what im affraid of...someones joke is going to get out of hand real quick...

ratso
11-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Luckily the idiots aren't using eggs... That'll fukk up some paint. :yuk:

UltraClean
11-08-2006, 01:21 PM
even weirder is that I saw some punks roll by and shoot a paintball gun out the window...i think it was empty cause i checked my cars and nada.......oh yeah and my boss was fired during my lunch hour today, i go to lunch and when i got back...GONE!!

ratso
11-08-2006, 01:23 PM
even weirder is that I saw some punks roll by and shoot a paintball gun out the window...i think it was empty cause i checked my cars and nada.......oh yeah and my boss was fired during my lunch hour today, i go to lunch and when i got back...GONE!!
Promotion??? :crossx:

UltraClean
11-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Promotion??? :crossx:
Ya man the GM came over and offered me the job...Ill be going to school down in Torrance next week... :crossx:

ratso
11-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Ya man the GM came over and offered me the job...Ill be going to school down in Torrance next week... :crossx:
LMAO... Congrats. :D
So what did you pull to set your boss up? :idea:

UltraClean
11-08-2006, 01:37 PM
LMAO... Congrats. :D
So what did you pull to set your boss up? :idea:
lmao...nothing i have just been patiently waiting for my chance to sit in an office and play on HB al day....oh wait :rolleyes: all i have to say is...its about time!

Mandelon
11-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Not true. It will dissolve latex paint. I don't think it will damage auto paint. One of my guys shot our roll up door at the shop and didn't clean up the spots. About a week later the new blue latex paint puckered and fell off.

scooooter7
11-08-2006, 06:13 PM
If the sun hits it, you will have a hard time getting it off of paint. Not any real damage, just a color change.