PDA

View Full Version : Jessica's law

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 12:58 PM
How could anyone vote no on this? Tons of people voted no. If you voted no what is the argument? I think child rapists should be put to death.

topless
11-08-2006, 01:15 PM
How could anyone vote no on this? Tons of people voted no. If you voted no what is the argument? I think child rapists should be put to death.
They were probably child rapists.

MOBrien
agreed.......but after quite a long time of extreme torturing.
Efffing sick bastards rot in hell. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ratso
I agree, but what age are you still considered a child? I think here in Texas it's 16, and are they talking forcible or cosensual?

NOTALENT
11-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Its funny how alot of people think these days. Every year more and more people become against the death penalty. I say fock it. Eye for an eye. Its a hell of alot cheaper and easier. Raping a child I think is right down there with murder if not worse because the child then has to live with what happened and it could definatly screw up there life. Our country needs to grow some fockin balls!

ratso
11-08-2006, 01:33 PM
People against the death penalty need to stay the fuk outta Texas, especially if they are going to commit any type of horrendous crime...

MOBrien
11-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Its funny how alot of people think these days. Every year more and more people become against the death penalty. I say fock it. Eye for an eye. Its a hell of alot cheaper and easier. Raping a child I think is right down there with murder if not worse because the child then has to live with what happened and it could definatly screw up there life. Our country needs to grow some fockin balls!
grow some balls indeed.......even Saddam should be hung in public before the end of 2006. Won't happen though. :rolleyes: :mad:
Anyone who abuses any child should be held to serious consequences. Jail for any length of time including life w/out possible parole isn't sufficient in my book. And 20yrs on death row in a hole doesn't cut it either. Take the effers off the planet.

GrapeApe
11-08-2006, 01:38 PM
People against the death penalty need to stay the fuk outta Texas, especially if they are going to commit any type of horrendous crime...
I like Ron Whites take on TX and the Death Penalty... :D
*** Grape Ape ***

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 01:54 PM
I agree, but what age are you still considered a child? I think here in Texas it's 16, and are they talking forcible or cosensual?
rape....its never consenual. we are not talking bout 18 year old johnny having sex with his 16 or 17 year old girlfriend. we are refering to the N.A.M.B.L.A., dateline NBC type stuff, John Mark Carr, and true pedophiles here.

ratso
11-08-2006, 01:57 PM
rape....its never consenual. we are not talking bout 18 year old johnny having sex with his 16 or 17 year old girlfriend. we are refering to the N.A.M.B.L.A., dateline NBC type stuff, John Mark Carr, and true pedophiles here.
That's why I was asking... because judging by this thread it seems people were voting against it... just wondering the specifics since it seems to be a good law to enact.

centerhill condor
11-08-2006, 02:06 PM
what is jessica's law?

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Your state may haveit already. i forget which prop it was. it was the one that read stronger sentences for child molestors. Do a google search

Her454
11-08-2006, 02:11 PM
what is jessica's law?
"Jessica's Law." The legislation is named after little Jessica Lunsford, who was just nine when her life was brutally ended by a sexual predator who had previously been convicted of sex crimes against a child. The crime forced Gov. Jeb Bush and the Florida legislature to mandate stiff minimum sentences for child abusers, who had all too often been slapped on the wrist by lenient judges.
There is simply no question that Jessica's Law will save lives, and similar laws need to be instituted in every state. Which is why we at The Factor have been putting pressure on Governors. Now it's your turn. We have investigated all 50 states to determine which ones are tough on sexual predators and which ones treat these criminals with kid gloves. You can find out where your state ranks elsewhere on this web site. If your state is soft or noncommittal, I urge you to write your Governor, who is paid by YOU. Simply click on your state on the map below and you will be taken to a form that will enable you to send a direct message to your state's chief executive. Please tell him or her, in your own words, how important this issue is to you - and remind the Governor that all politicians are ultimately accountable to you and your fellow voters.

Debbolas
11-08-2006, 02:42 PM
My 16 year old daughter asked me this question this morning.............and I didn't really know how to respond................(they are all child rapists?)
I know the argument in the voter pamphlet was that the technology didn't work :rolleyes:

racecar.hotshoe
11-08-2006, 02:44 PM
My 16 year old daughter asked me this question this morning.............and I didn't really know how to respond................(they are all child rapists?)
I know the argument in the voter pamphlet was that the technology didn't work :rolleyes:
That and people that just hit the wrong botton.

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 02:46 PM
people sometimes are just retards. cant even vote without hitting the wrong button. its sad but true.

YeLLowBoaT
11-08-2006, 03:08 PM
With what we have on the books already in CA, all that bill would have done is cost us money for something that did not work very well. I wish it was a captiol crime, but its not. Besides if it every happends to any one I care about redneck justices will preval.( I know its already happend once... Somthing about getting your dick cut off and a .44 in the head...)

Her454
11-08-2006, 03:11 PM
I care about redneck justices will preval.( I know its already happend once... Somthing about getting your dick cut off and a .44 in the head...)
Anyone remember Ellie Nessler? My sister was in the courtroom when that happened up Mullet Mountain way (Sonora) and that guy will never molest another child again, period.
Considering he was an admitted, 3 time child molester.... Thats justice.

MRSDRMCAT
11-08-2006, 03:15 PM
COULDN"T AGREE MORE!!! F' these child molestors....SICK BASTARDS!

soupersonic
11-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Crimes/criminals like that should be sentenced to death as long as its not circumstantial evidence,but hard cold material facts and witnessses.And fock this let them sit on death row for 20 friggen years costing us millions attitude ,hell even in Texas ,the state that is supposed to have the "express lane" they still wait 7 years i think. And i wish we could adopt some of the spine that court and justice system has that is trying Hussein.He will hang :)

ratso
11-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Texas leads the NATION in the # of executions since the death penalty was reinstated in 76.
Avg time on death row prior to execution is 10.43 years.
Shortest time was 252 days.
Longest was 24 years.
Cost per execution for drugs used is $86.08
Cost per day to house an offender is $61.58

roostwear
11-08-2006, 03:52 PM
I voted against it merely because it was badly written and not well thought out. As a few have pointed out, if it is THAT big of a problem, and THAT serious (and I beleive it is), the PUNISHMENT must be more severe. GPS tracking for LIFE (another gov't bureaucracy in the making), trying to enforce them not living within a certain distance to schools, parks, etc (they CAN drive), and the lack of definition to "sex offenders", all spelled a big no for me.

YeLLowBoaT
11-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Texas leads the NATION in the # of executions since the death penalty was reinstated in 76.
Avg time on death row prior to execution is 10.43 years.
Shortest time was 252 days.
Longest was 24 years.
Cost per execution for drugs used is $86.08
Cost per day to house an offender is $61.58
heres the way it should be
Cost of one .22 lr shell $.02
Time alive after sentanced 15min
Cost to clean up the blood/brains behind the court house $50.
:220v:

Mark Sims
11-08-2006, 03:53 PM
I love living in Texas. Were killing a murderer today. **** him and his ****ing family.The rest of the country needs to get with the program. ****up in Texas and you will die!

socalmoney
11-08-2006, 04:02 PM
I think the 2000 foot rule might pose some problems. There are no places for them to live in SF. I feel bad for all the people who live in the out skirts. They are going to get flooded with RSOs. If your neighborhood doesn't have a park near it, you should be out building one.
http://www.cctextra.com/multimedia/flash/offender_map/index.html

socalmoney
11-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Kind of ironic that the most liberal city in CA, San Fransico won't have any RSOs in assuming they fallow the rules.
http://media.npr.org/programs/morning/features/2006/oct/prop83/sf_map700.gif
Proposition 83 would prohibit registered sex offenders from living within 2,000 feet of any school or park. This map of San Francisco shows the proposed buffer zone in red. Opponents of Proposition 83 say the provision would force sex offenders into rural areas. State Sen. George Runner, a co-sponsor of Proposition 83, says that such maps are exaggerated.

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 05:28 PM
I voted against it merely because it was badly written and not well thought out. As a few have pointed out, if it is THAT big of a problem, and THAT serious (and I beleive it is), the PUNISHMENT must be more severe. GPS tracking for LIFE (another gov't bureaucracy in the making), trying to enforce them not living within a certain distance to schools, parks, etc (they CAN drive), and the lack of definition to "sex offenders", all spelled a big no for me.
you can get more time abusing animals in Ca than a first offense on a child. Sad! thats why I voted for it. How many kids need to be victims before you feel the need to gps those fockers and pay someone to watch them?

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 05:31 PM
I think the 2000 foot rule might pose some problems. There are no places for them to live in SF. I feel bad for all the people who live in the out skirts. They are going to get flooded with RSOs. If your neighborhood doesn't have a park near it, you should be out building one.
http://www.cctextra.com/multimedia/flash/offender_map/index.html
Let them all live in Amboy or Ludlow. If we could put them on an island i would be for it.

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Kind of ironic that the most liberal city in CA, San Fransico won't have any RSOs in assuming they fallow the rules.
http://media.npr.org/programs/morning/features/2006/oct/prop83/sf_map700.gif
Proposition 83 would prohibit registered sex offenders from living within 2,000 feet of any school or park. This map of San Francisco shows the proposed buffer zone in red. Opponents of Proposition 83 say the provision would force sex offenders into rural areas. State Sen. George Runner, a co-sponsor of Proposition 83, says that such maps are exaggerated.
I guess the answer is to build more schools and parks. how do you get away from these sick ass fockers?

mjc
11-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Ijust heard on the news that california passed the law and a judge already put it on hold. something about it being unconstitonial. why do we vote if they stop them as soon as we get done voting for these laws.

socalmoney
11-08-2006, 06:31 PM
I would expect all new housing developments will now have a few parks built into them.

eliminatedsprinter
11-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Right now with the current 1500 ft of a school law we have a situation where Calabasas has 1 sex offender, pacoima has 70 something, most of the vallay cities have between 30 and 40. Palmdale has 160+ and lancaster has 270+. I have heard it called the "put the pervs in Palmdale law" and it appears to be true. That 2000 ft provision is really going to hurt places where things are more spread out. If you live in a place that is more than 2000 ft from a school or park etc, guess who's coming to live in your neighborhood.

YeLLowBoaT
11-08-2006, 06:41 PM
"sex offender" tags are kind of messed up. I mean yes some ppl deservie them, others don't. I have a friend that had to register as a sex offender do to when he was 18 he had sex with a 17 year old and the parents pushed the issuse.( he was still in HS when this happend)
he has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life...

eliminatedsprinter
11-08-2006, 06:56 PM
"sex offender" tags are kind of messed up. I mean yes some ppl deservie them, others don't. I have a friend that had to register as a sex offender do to when he was 18 he had sex with a 17 year old and the parents pushed the issuse.( he was still in HS when this happend)
What we have going on here is what I like to call "an acute awareness of a chronic problem". The rate of sex offenses and adult violence against kids (per 100,000) has stayed constant for as long as crime has been measured (over 50 years) yet many people seem to think that if you let your kid walk to school he or she will be molested or worse. The reality is that an individual kid is no more likely to be raped or molested today than he or she was 50 years ago. The main cause of the "increase of crimes against children" is among teenagers and it is completely due to gang violence.

slink
11-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Here are all the violations that require sex offender registration. The crime your buddy committed PC 261.5 (unlawful sex w/ a minor) is not on the list, so there is something he is not telling you. Look him up on meghan's law and it will tell you what code he is reguired to register under.
Registerable Sexual Offenses
207 KIDNAPPING TO COMMIT 261, 286, 288, 288a, 289
207(B) KIDNAP CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS TO COMMIT LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS
208(D) KIDNAPPING PERSON WITH INTENT TO COMMIT RAPE (PRIOR CODE): KIDNAPPING VICTIM UNDER 14 WITH THE INTENT TO VIOLATE SECTIONS 261, 286, 288, 288a, OR 289.
209 KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM TO COMMIT 261, 286, 288, 288a, 289
220 ASSAULT TO COMMIT RAPE, SODOMY, OR ORAL COPULATION OR TO VIOLATE SECTIONS 264.1, 288 OR 289.
220/261 ASSAULT TO COMMIT RAPE
220/261(2) ASSAULT TO COMMIT RAPE BY FORCE OR FEAR
220/664.1 ASSAULT TO RAPE IN CONCERT WITH FORCE OR VIOLENCE
243.4 SEXUAL BATTERY
243.4(A) SEXUAL BATTERY
243.4(B) SEXUAL BATTERY ON MEDICALLY INSTITUTIONALIZED PERSON
243.4(C)PC (PRIOR CODE) SEXUAL BATTERY INVOLVING RESTRAINED PERSON
243.4(C) SEXUAL BATTERY VICTIM UNAWARE-FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
243.4(D) SEXUAL BATTERY INVOLVING RESTRAINED PERSON
243.4(D)(1) (PRIOR CODE) TOUCH PERSON INTIMATELY AGAINST WILL FOR SEXUAL AROUSAL/ETC
261 RAPE: NOT SPECIFIED
261(1) RAPE: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF GIVING CONSENT
261(2) RAPE BY FORCE OR FEAR
261(2)/264.1 RAPE IN CONCERT BY FORCE
261(3) RAPE OF DRUGGED VICTIM
261(4) RAPE: VICTIM UNCONSCIOUS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACT
261(6) RAPE BY THREAT OF RETALIATION
261(A)(2) RAPE BY FORCE OR FEAR
261(A)(3) RAPE OF DRUGGED VICTIM
261(A)(4) RAPE: VICTIM UNCONSCIOUS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACT
261(A)(6) RAPE BY THREAT OF RETALIATION
261.2 (PRIOR CODE) RAPE BY FORCE OR FEAR
261.2/261.3 (PRIOR CODE) RAPE WITH FORCE AND OR THREAT
261.3 (PRIOR CODE) RAPE BY FORCE OR VICTIM INTOXICATED.
261.4 (PRIOR CODE) RAPE BY THREAT OR RAPE OF A DRUGGED VICTIM.
262(A)(1) RAPE SPOUSE BY FORCE OR FEAR (FELONY CONVICTION)
264.1 RAPE IN CONCERT WITH FORCE OR VIOLENCE
266 ENTICE MINOR FEMALE FOR PROSTITUTION
266C INDUCE INTERCOURSE OR SEX ACTS BY FALSE REPRESENTATION WITH INTENT TO CREATE FEAR
266I(B) PANDERING WHERE PROSTITUTE IS UNDER 16
266J PROCUREMENT OF UNDER 16 FOR LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS ACTS
267 ABDUCT MINOR FOR PROSTITUTION
269(A)(1) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 261(a)(2)
272 CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELINQUENCY OF A MINOR (LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS BEHAVIOR)
285 INCEST
286 SODOMY
286(A) SODOMY; GENERAL CATEGORY AND PUNISHMENT SECTION
286(B)(1) SODOMY WITH PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS
286(B)(2) SODOMY WITH PERSON UNDER 16 YEARS
286(C) SODOMY WITH PERSON UNDER 14 YEARS OR WITH FORCE
286(D) SODOMY IN CONCERT WITH FORCE
286(E) SODOMY WHILE CONFINED IN PRISON OR JAIL
286(F) SODOMY: VICTIM UNCONSCIOUS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACT
286(G) SODOMY: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF GIVING CONSENT
286(H) SODOMY: WITHOUT CONSENT OF VICTIM AND DEFENDANT IN MENTAL FACILITY
286(I) SODOMY WITHOUT CONSENT: DRUGGED VICTIM AND DEFENDANT IN MENTAL FACILITY VICTIM INTOXICATED.
286(K) SODOMY BY THREAT OF AUTHORITY TO ARREST OR DEPORT
288 LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS
288(A) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS
288(B) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS WITH FORCE
288(C) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD 14 OR 15 YEARS OLD
288A ORAL COPULATION
288A(A) ORAL COPULATION
288A(B)(1) ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS
288A(B)(2) ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 16 YEARS
288A(C) ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 14 OR BY FORCE
288A(D) ORAL COPULATION IN CONCERT WITH FORCE OR FEAR.
288A(D)(1) (PRIOR CODE) ORAL COPULTATION IN CONCERT WITH FORCE OR FEAR
288A(D)(2) ORAL COPULATION IN CONCERT BY THREAT OF RETALIATION
288A(E) ORAL COPULATION WHILE CONFINED IN PRISON OR JAIL
288A(F) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM UNCONSCIOUS OF THE NATURE OF ACT
288A(G) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF GIVING CONSENT
288A(H) ORAL COPULATION: WITHOUT CONSENT: VICTIM AND DEFENDANT IN STATE HOSPITAL
288A(I) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM INTOXICATED
288A(K) ORAL COPULATION BY THREAT OF AUTHORITY TO ARREST OR DEPORT
288.5 CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILD
288.5(A) CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILD
289 SEXUAL PENETRATION BY FOREIGN OBJECT
289(A) (PRIOR CODE) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT WITH FORCE
289(B) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF CONSENT
289(C) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: NO CONSENT: VICTIM AND DEFENDANT IN MENTAL INSTITUTION
289(D) SEXUAL PENETRATION: FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM UNAWARE OF NATURE OF ACT
289(E) SEX PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM DRUGGED
289(F) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM BELIEVES IT'S SPOUSE
289(G) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: AUTHORITY THREAT ARREST
289(H) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM UNDER 18 YEARS
289(I) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM UNDER 16 YEARS
289(J) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM UNDER 14 YEARS
290 SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION STATUTE
311.1 (PRIOR CODE) INDECENT EXPOSURE
311.1(A) ADVERTISE OBSCENE MATTER DEPICTING MINOR.
311.10 (PRIOR CODE) ADVERTISE OBSCENE MATTER DEPICTING MINOR
311.11 POSSESS OBSCENE MATTER DEPICTING CHILD UNDER 14
311.11(A) POSSESS OBSCENE MATTER OF MINOR IN SEXUAL ACT
311.11(B) POSSESS MATTER DEPICTING MINOR IN SEXUAL ACT WITH PRIOR CONVICTION
311.2(B) DISTRIBUTE OBSCENE MATTER DEPICTING MINOR FOR COMMERCIAL CONSIDERATION
311.2(C) POSSESS OR DISTRIBUTE OBSCENE MATERIAL DEPICTING MINOR (MISDEMEANOR) MATTER OF MINOR TO MINOR WITH PRIOR CONVICTION
311.2(D) DISTRIBUTE OBSCENE MATTER OF MINOR TO MINOR
311.3 (PRIOR CODE) SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF A CHILD.
311.3(A) DEPICT SEXUAL CONDUCT OF MINOR
311.4 EMPLOYMENT OR USE OF MINOR TO PERFORM PROHIBITED ACTS
311.4(A) EMPLOYMENT OR USE OF MINOR TO PERFORM PROHIBITED ACTS.
311.4(B) EMPLOYMENT OR USE OF MINOR TO PERFORM PROHIBITED ACTS FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
311.4(C) USE UNDERAGE PERSON FOR OBSCENE MATTER
314.1 INDECENT EXPOSURE
314.2 ASSIST ACT OF INDECENT EXPOSURE
647A ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN
647A(1) ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN
647.6 ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN CHILD UNDER 18.
647.6(A) ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN CHILD UNDER 18.
647.6(C)(2) ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN CHILD UNDER 18.
653F(C) "SOLICITS ANOTHER TO COMMIT 261,286,288a SOLICITING COMMISSION OF 264.1, 288, OR 289 BY FORCE OR VIOLENCE"
702 WIC (OLD PRIOR CODE) CONTRIBUTE TO DELINQUENCY MINOR (LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS FINDING)
5512 MENTALLY DISORDERED SEX OFFENDER COMMITMENT UP TO 90 DAYS
6316 COMMITMENT (90 DAYS) AS A MENTALLY DISORDERED SEX OFFENDER
286(C)(1) SODOMY WITH PERSON UNDER 14 YEARS
261(A)(1) RAPE: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF GIVING CONSENT
288(B)(1) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS WITH FORCE
288(B)(2) CARETAKER, SEXUAL ACT ON DEPENDENT ADULT WITH FORCE
288(C)(1) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD 14 OR 15 YEARS OLD
288(C)(2) "CARETAKER, LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS ACTS ON DEPENDENT ADULT"
288A(D)(3) ORAL COPULATION IN CONCERT: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF CONSENT
288A(F)(1) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM WAS UNCONSCIOUS OR ASLEEP
288A(F)(2) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM WAS UNCONSCIOUS AND NOT AWARE OF ACT
288A(F)(3) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM NOT AWARE DUE TO PERPETRATORS FRAUD
286(J) SODOMY WITHOUT CONSENT: BELIEVE PERSON IS SPOUSE
288A(J) ORAL COPULATION: BELIEVE PERSON IS A SPOUSE
266H(B) PIMPING WHERE PROSTITUTE IS UNDER 16
269 AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 OR 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN PERPATRATOR
209(B)(1) KIDNAP FOR RANSOM WITH INTENT TO COMMIT 261, 286, 288, 288a, 289
269(A) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 OR 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN PERPETRATOR
269(A)(2) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 264.1
269(A)(3) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 286 BY FORCE OR FEAR
269(A)(4) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 288a BY FORCE OR
269(A)(5) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 289(a)
289(D)(1) SEXUAL PENETRATION: FOREIGN OBJECT, VICTIM UNCONSCIENCE OR ASLEEP
289(D)(2) SEXUAL PENETRATION: FOREIGN OBJECT, VICTIM UNAWARE
289(D)(3) SEXUAL PENETRATION: FOREIGN OBJECT, VICTIM UNAWARE BECAUSE PERPETRATOR'S FRAUD
311.3(B) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: DEPICT MINOR IN SEX ACT
311.3(B)(1) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
311.3(B)(2) SEX EXPLOIT MINOR: PENETRATION BY FOREIGN OBJECT
311.3(B)(3) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: MASTURBATION
311.3(B)(4) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: SADOMASOCHISTIC ABUSE
311.3(B)(5) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: EXHIBIT GENITALS
311.3(B)(6) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: DEFECATE, URINATE FOR VIEWER STIMULATION
311.3(D) PRIOR CONVICTION: PUNISHMENT
288A(C)(2) ORAL COPULATION WITH FORCE OR VIOLENCE
286(C)(2) SODOMY WITH FORCE OR VIOLENCE
286(C)(3) SODOMY WITH THREAT OF RETALIATION
288A(C)(1) ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 14
288A(C)(3) ORAL COPULATION WITH THREAT OF RETALIATION
289(A)(1) SEXUAL PENETRATION, FOREIGN OBJECT WITH FORCE
289(A)(2) SEXUAL PENETRATION, FOREIGN OBJECT WITH THREAT OF RETALIATION
288.2 HARMFUL MATTER: SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES
288.2(A) HARMFUL MATTER: SENT WITH INTENT OF SEDUCTION OF MINOR VIA PHONE
288.2(B) HARMFUL MATTER: SUBSEQUENT ARREST SEDUCTION OF MINOR VIA MAIL/INTERNET
243.4(E)(1) TOUCH PERSON INTIMATELY AGAINST WILL FOR SEXUAL AROUSAL/ETC
261(A)(4)(A) RAPE: VICTIM WAS UNCONSCIOUS OR ASLEEP
288A(F)(4) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM NOT AWARE - FRAUD. MISREPRESENTATION
288B PRIOR CODE-ORAL COPULATION IN CONCERT WITH FORCE/ETC
647.6(C)(1) ANNOY/MOLEST CHILDREN W/PR
261(A)(4)(D) RAPE: VICTIM NOT AWARE - FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION
289(D)(4) SEX PENETRA: VICTIM NOT AWARE - FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION
647.6(B) ANNOY/MOLEST CHILDREN:ILLEGAL ENTRY

YeLLowBoaT
11-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Well I did some looking... he is no longer listed(http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/), so it must have not been for the rest of his life. I do know that he Did have to regester as a sex offender.
Don't get me wrong... I think 99% of the ppl that are "sex offenders" need to be out right shot.

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 07:14 PM
the D.A. doesn't file on 17. what year was this? sounds like he should have got a lawyer or his story is B.S.

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 07:16 PM
is 314.1 the same as pissing in public?

YeLLowBoaT
11-08-2006, 07:18 PM
the D.A. doesn't file on 17. what year was this? sounds like he should have got a lawyer or his story is B.S.
Normally you be right, but if the parents push the issuse they have no choice. This happend 7-8 years ago.

Seadog
11-08-2006, 07:41 PM
The big problem with these laws is that there needs to be a separation of the term "sex offender" I love the idea of quick execution of child molesters. But should you make a sex offender of someone that has sex with a teenage girl that lies about her age? A 16 year old that has sex with his willing 15 year old girlfriend? There are cases of stupid mistakes made as a youth that ruin people's lives. I actually know of one 17 year old girl that was convicted of having sex with her 15 year old boyfriend. His mother was a lawyer and a bitch.
Make all the crimes involving children under, say 12 or 14, a separate category that makes it a crime level that rates permanent punishment. Under 10, allows the death penalty, under 14 allows life w/o parole under certain circumstances.

racecar.hotshoe
11-08-2006, 07:47 PM
208(D) KIDNAPPING PERSON WITH INTENT TO COMMIT RAPE (PRIOR CODE): KIDNAPPING VICTIM UNDER 14 WITH THE INTENT TO VIOLATE SECTIONS
566(Da) Knowing RD.. :p :p :p

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 07:48 PM
The big problem with these laws is that there needs to be a separation of the term "sex offender" I love the idea of quick execution of child molesters. But should you make a sex offender of someone that has sex with a teenage girl that lies about her age? A 16 year old that has sex with his willing 15 year old girlfriend? There are cases of stupid mistakes made as a youth that ruin people's lives. I actually know of one 17 year old girl that was convicted of having sex with her 15 year old boyfriend. His mother was a lawyer and a bitch.
Make all the crimes involving children under, say 12 or 14, a separate category that makes it a crime level that rates permanent punishment. Under 10, allows the death penalty, under 14 allows life w/o parole under certain circumstances.
dont wory there are many sections of 288 that put that into very deep perspective. no 18 year old who taps a 17 year old is gonna catch the rap that a 30 year old would get for messing with a 15 year old. There are different sections for age difference between perp and victim. Then they have different sections for victims under 12 for example with 10 years difference in age of the suspect and stuff like that.

SHOTKALLIN
11-08-2006, 08:00 PM
since the "people" voted on the proposition in Calif, and the judge blocked it, there should be a recall of the judge asap !!, the people have spoken in a democratic vote !!! end of subject, she has no business interjecting "her" wants for the law.
she probably is a supporter of the ACLU

GoCiggie31
11-08-2006, 08:49 PM
since the "people" voted on the proposition in Calif, and the judge blocked it, there should be a recall of the judge asap !!, the people have spoken in a democratic vote !!! end of subject, she has no business interjecting "her" wants for the law.
its my understanding that the creep 'whining that its unconstitutional' is a convicted sex offender-animals are running the zoo.

3 daytona`s
11-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Here are all the violations that require sex offender registration. The crime your buddy committed PC 261.5 (unlawful sex w/ a minor) is not on the list, so there is something he is not telling you. Look him up on meghan's law and it will tell you what code he is reguired to register under.
208(D) KIDNAPPING PERSON WITH INTENT TO COMMIT RAPE (PRIOR CODE): KIDNAPPING VICTIM UNDER 14 WITH THE INTENT TO VIOLATE SECTIONS 261, 286, 288, 288a, OR 289.
209 KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM TO COMMIT 261, 286, 288, 288a, 289
220 ASSAULT TO COMMIT RAPE, SODOMY, OR ORAL COPULATION OR TO VIOLATE SECTIONS 264.1, 288 OR 289.
220/261 ASSAULT TO COMMIT RAPE
220/261(2) ASSAULT TO COMMIT RAPE BY FORCE OR FEAR
220/664.1 ASSAULT TO RAPE IN CONCERT WITH FORCE OR VIOLENCE
243.4 SEXUAL BATTERY
243.4(A) SEXUAL BATTERY
243.4(B) SEXUAL BATTERY ON MEDICALLY INSTITUTIONALIZED PERSON
243.4(C)PC (PRIOR CODE) SEXUAL BATTERY INVOLVING RESTRAINED PERSON
243.4(C) SEXUAL BATTERY VICTIM UNAWARE-FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
243.4(D) SEXUAL BATTERY INVOLVING RESTRAINED PERSON
243.4(D)(1) (PRIOR CODE) TOUCH PERSON INTIMATELY AGAINST WILL FOR SEXUAL AROUSAL/ETC
261 RAPE: NOT SPECIFIED
261(1) RAPE: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF GIVING CONSENT
261(2) RAPE BY FORCE OR FEAR
261(2)/264.1 RAPE IN CONCERT BY FORCE
261(3) RAPE OF DRUGGED VICTIM
261(4) RAPE: VICTIM UNCONSCIOUS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACT
261(6) RAPE BY THREAT OF RETALIATION
261(A)(2) RAPE BY FORCE OR FEAR
261(A)(3) RAPE OF DRUGGED VICTIM
261(A)(4) RAPE: VICTIM UNCONSCIOUS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACT
261(A)(6) RAPE BY THREAT OF RETALIATION
261.2 (PRIOR CODE) RAPE BY FORCE OR FEAR
261.2/261.3 (PRIOR CODE) RAPE WITH FORCE AND OR THREAT
261.3 (PRIOR CODE) RAPE BY FORCE OR VICTIM INTOXICATED.
261.4 (PRIOR CODE) RAPE BY THREAT OR RAPE OF A DRUGGED VICTIM.
262(A)(1) RAPE SPOUSE BY FORCE OR FEAR (FELONY CONVICTION)
264.1 RAPE IN CONCERT WITH FORCE OR VIOLENCE
266 ENTICE MINOR FEMALE FOR PROSTITUTION
266C INDUCE INTERCOURSE OR SEX ACTS BY FALSE REPRESENTATION WITH INTENT TO CREATE FEAR
266I(B) PANDERING WHERE PROSTITUTE IS UNDER 16
266J PROCUREMENT OF UNDER 16 FOR LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS ACTS
267 ABDUCT MINOR FOR PROSTITUTION
269(A)(1) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 261(a)(2)
272 CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELINQUENCY OF A MINOR (LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS BEHAVIOR)
285 INCEST
286 SODOMY
286(A) SODOMY; GENERAL CATEGORY AND PUNISHMENT SECTION
286(B)(1) SODOMY WITH PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS
286(B)(2) SODOMY WITH PERSON UNDER 16 YEARS
286(C) SODOMY WITH PERSON UNDER 14 YEARS OR WITH FORCE
286(D) SODOMY IN CONCERT WITH FORCE
286(E) SODOMY WHILE CONFINED IN PRISON OR JAIL
286(F) SODOMY: VICTIM UNCONSCIOUS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACT
286(G) SODOMY: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF GIVING CONSENT
286(H) SODOMY: WITHOUT CONSENT OF VICTIM AND DEFENDANT IN MENTAL FACILITY
286(I) SODOMY WITHOUT CONSENT: DRUGGED VICTIM AND DEFENDANT IN MENTAL FACILITY VICTIM INTOXICATED.
286(K) SODOMY BY THREAT OF AUTHORITY TO ARREST OR DEPORT
288 LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS
288(A) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS
288(B) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS WITH FORCE
288(C) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD 14 OR 15 YEARS OLD
288A ORAL COPULATION
288A(A) ORAL COPULATION
288A(B)(1) ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 18 YEARS
288A(B)(2) ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 16 YEARS
288A(C) ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 14 OR BY FORCE
288A(D) ORAL COPULATION IN CONCERT WITH FORCE OR FEAR.
288A(D)(1) (PRIOR CODE) ORAL COPULTATION IN CONCERT WITH FORCE OR FEAR
288A(D)(2) ORAL COPULATION IN CONCERT BY THREAT OF RETALIATION
288A(E) ORAL COPULATION WHILE CONFINED IN PRISON OR JAIL
288A(F) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM UNCONSCIOUS OF THE NATURE OF ACT
288A(G) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF GIVING CONSENT
288A(H) ORAL COPULATION: WITHOUT CONSENT: VICTIM AND DEFENDANT IN STATE HOSPITAL
288A(I) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM INTOXICATED
288A(K) ORAL COPULATION BY THREAT OF AUTHORITY TO ARREST OR DEPORT
288.5 CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILD
288.5(A) CONTINUOUS SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILD
289 SEXUAL PENETRATION BY FOREIGN OBJECT
289(A) (PRIOR CODE) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT WITH FORCE
289(B) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF CONSENT
289(C) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: NO CONSENT: VICTIM AND DEFENDANT IN MENTAL INSTITUTION
289(D) SEXUAL PENETRATION: FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM UNAWARE OF NATURE OF ACT
289(E) SEX PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM DRUGGED
289(F) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM BELIEVES IT'S SPOUSE
289(G) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: AUTHORITY THREAT ARREST
289(H) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM UNDER 18 YEARS
289(I) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM UNDER 16 YEARS
289(J) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT: VICTIM UNDER 14 YEARS
290 SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION STATUTE
311.1 (PRIOR CODE) INDECENT EXPOSURE
311.1(A) ADVERTISE OBSCENE MATTER DEPICTING MINOR.
311.10 (PRIOR CODE) ADVERTISE OBSCENE MATTER DEPICTING MINOR
311.11 POSSESS OBSCENE MATTER DEPICTING CHILD UNDER 14
311.11(A) POSSESS OBSCENE MATTER OF MINOR IN SEXUAL ACT
311.11(B) POSSESS MATTER DEPICTING MINOR IN SEXUAL ACT WITH PRIOR CONVICTION
311.2(B) DISTRIBUTE OBSCENE MATTER DEPICTING MINOR FOR COMMERCIAL CONSIDERATION
311.2(C) POSSESS OR DISTRIBUTE OBSCENE MATERIAL DEPICTING MINOR (MISDEMEANOR) MATTER OF MINOR TO MINOR WITH PRIOR CONVICTION
311.2(D) DISTRIBUTE OBSCENE MATTER OF MINOR TO MINOR
311.3 (PRIOR CODE) SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF A CHILD.
311.3(A) DEPICT SEXUAL CONDUCT OF MINOR
311.4 EMPLOYMENT OR USE OF MINOR TO PERFORM PROHIBITED ACTS
311.4(A) EMPLOYMENT OR USE OF MINOR TO PERFORM PROHIBITED ACTS.
311.4(B) EMPLOYMENT OR USE OF MINOR TO PERFORM PROHIBITED ACTS FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
311.4(C) USE UNDERAGE PERSON FOR OBSCENE MATTER
314.1 INDECENT EXPOSURE
314.2 ASSIST ACT OF INDECENT EXPOSURE
647A ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN
647A(1) ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN
647.6 ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN CHILD UNDER 18.
647.6(A) ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN CHILD UNDER 18.
647.6(C)(2) ANNOY OR MOLEST CHILDREN CHILD UNDER 18.
653F(C) "SOLICITS ANOTHER TO COMMIT 261,286,288a SOLICITING COMMISSION OF 264.1, 288, OR 289 BY FORCE OR VIOLENCE"
702 WIC (OLD PRIOR CODE) CONTRIBUTE TO DELINQUENCY MINOR (LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS FINDING)
5512 MENTALLY DISORDERED SEX OFFENDER COMMITMENT UP TO 90 DAYS
6316 COMMITMENT (90 DAYS) AS A MENTALLY DISORDERED SEX OFFENDER
286(C)(1) SODOMY WITH PERSON UNDER 14 YEARS
261(A)(1) RAPE: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF GIVING CONSENT
288(B)(1) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS WITH FORCE
288(B)(2) CARETAKER, SEXUAL ACT ON DEPENDENT ADULT WITH FORCE
288(C)(1) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD 14 OR 15 YEARS OLD
288(C)(2) "CARETAKER, LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS ACTS ON DEPENDENT ADULT"
288A(D)(3) ORAL COPULATION IN CONCERT: VICTIM INCAPABLE OF CONSENT
288A(F)(1) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM WAS UNCONSCIOUS OR ASLEEP
288A(F)(2) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM WAS UNCONSCIOUS AND NOT AWARE OF ACT
288A(F)(3) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM NOT AWARE DUE TO PERPETRATORS FRAUD
286(J) SODOMY WITHOUT CONSENT: BELIEVE PERSON IS SPOUSE
288A(J) ORAL COPULATION: BELIEVE PERSON IS A SPOUSE
266H(B) PIMPING WHERE PROSTITUTE IS UNDER 16
269 AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 OR 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN PERPATRATOR
209(B)(1) KIDNAP FOR RANSOM WITH INTENT TO COMMIT 261, 286, 288, 288a, 289
269(A) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 OR 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN PERPETRATOR
269(A)(2) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 264.1
269(A)(3) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 286 BY FORCE OR FEAR
269(A)(4) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 288a BY FORCE OR
269(A)(5) AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT WITH CHILD UNDER 14 TO VIOLATE PC 289(a)
289(D)(1) SEXUAL PENETRATION: FOREIGN OBJECT, VICTIM UNCONSCIENCE OR ASLEEP
289(D)(2) SEXUAL PENETRATION: FOREIGN OBJECT, VICTIM UNAWARE
289(D)(3) SEXUAL PENETRATION: FOREIGN OBJECT, VICTIM UNAWARE BECAUSE PERPETRATOR'S FRAUD
311.3(B) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: DEPICT MINOR IN SEX ACT
311.3(B)(1) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
311.3(B)(2) SEX EXPLOIT MINOR: PENETRATION BY FOREIGN OBJECT
311.3(B)(3) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: MASTURBATION
311.3(B)(4) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: SADOMASOCHISTIC ABUSE
311.3(B)(5) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: EXHIBIT GENITALS
311.3(B)(6) SEXUALLY EXPLOIT MINOR: DEFECATE, URINATE FOR VIEWER STIMULATION
311.3(D) PRIOR CONVICTION: PUNISHMENT
288A(C)(2) ORAL COPULATION WITH FORCE OR VIOLENCE
286(C)(2) SODOMY WITH FORCE OR VIOLENCE
286(C)(3) SODOMY WITH THREAT OF RETALIATION
288A(C)(1) ORAL COPULATION WITH PERSON UNDER 14
288A(C)(3) ORAL COPULATION WITH THREAT OF RETALIATION
289(A)(1) SEXUAL PENETRATION, FOREIGN OBJECT WITH FORCE
289(A)(2) SEXUAL PENETRATION, FOREIGN OBJECT WITH THREAT OF RETALIATION
288.2 HARMFUL MATTER: SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES
288.2(A) HARMFUL MATTER: SENT WITH INTENT OF SEDUCTION OF MINOR VIA PHONE
288.2(B) HARMFUL MATTER: SUBSEQUENT ARREST SEDUCTION OF MINOR VIA MAIL/INTERNET
243.4(E)(1) TOUCH PERSON INTIMATELY AGAINST WILL FOR SEXUAL AROUSAL/ETC
261(A)(4)(A) RAPE: VICTIM WAS UNCONSCIOUS OR ASLEEP
288A(F)(4) ORAL COPULATION: VICTIM NOT AWARE - FRAUD. MISREPRESENTATION
288B PRIOR CODE-ORAL COPULATION IN CONCERT WITH FORCE/ETC
647.6(C)(1) ANNOY/MOLEST CHILDREN W/PR
261(A)(4)(D) RAPE: VICTIM NOT AWARE - FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION
289(D)(4) SEX PENETRA: VICTIM NOT AWARE - FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION
647.6(B) ANNOY/MOLEST CHILDREN:ILLEGAL ENTRY
Was this necessary? :idea:

Kachina26
11-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Let them all live in Amboy or Ludlow. If we could put them on an island i would be for it.
Really? How about we put 'em in your focking backyard? I voted no because it's just another bullshit program that doesn't go far enough! Lock 'em up for life! Why just track them while they're molesting their next victim? They're just gonna offend again. Give me a law with some real teeth in it and you'll have my vote. Now, who focking voted for Brown?

ratso
11-09-2006, 06:08 AM
I like the ones that say "Victim Believes It's Spouse"... lmao.
I wonder if that'll get you off the hook with the wife. :idea:
"Honey, it was awful dark in there, and I know I had a lot to drink... but dangit, I coulda swore it was you"... :D

Dribble
11-09-2006, 07:24 AM
Normally you be right, but if the parents push the issuse they have no choice. This happend 7-8 years ago.
There has to be more to this story.
I voted no on the prop because it was poorly written and I felt it would be overturned by the courts. The reasoning is as follows:
(1) Do you really think that by making these people move 500 further away feet that school children will be safer? That is a ridiculous notion. It's a one minute walk.
(2) Strapping a GPS on someone who is in his 70's or 80's and only offended once (decades ago and probably with a relative) is a waste of my tax money and a total waste of police resources.
It would have made more sense to track repeat or violent offenders or offenders identified as likely to offend again. If you have not offended in ten or twenty years then I don't see the point.
I know someone (a former school teacher)who offended 28 years ago. He rubbed the inner thighs of at least three sixth grade female students. Got convicted of molestation (which he deserved) and is a RSO. He is now a double amputee and has never offended again. Do we really need to make him move and put a GPS on him?