PDA

View Full Version : my new boat ex race boat U.B.G.J

O.B eddie
12-18-2005, 05:34 PM
thought I would post a pic. Have not driven her yet but owner says comes equipped with a picnic table which look's like a wing!! HMM Pretty clever!! HEE Haww
http://www.pritek.net/jbs.jpg

Kim Hanson
12-18-2005, 05:59 PM
bbwwwhHhaAaaaaaa, you bought a JetBoat :rolleyes: ........( . )( . ).........

Moneypitt
12-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Is that a photochop? If that boat goes over 45 MPH get rid of that wing or you won't like the results..........MP

lilrick
12-18-2005, 06:39 PM
just in time to race comp jet next year!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
12-18-2005, 06:42 PM
Is that a photochop? If that boat goes over 45 MPH get rid of that wing or you won't like the results..........MP
It was made for racing in no wakezones :p picnic table works I bet and it has cruise control......( . )( . )........sort of like a pedal boat :crossx:

Kim Hanson
12-18-2005, 06:45 PM
just in time to race comp jet next year!!!!!!!!!!
Does he have a picnic table on his also? If so is that the rage now, chit, just when I got rid of my kitchen table chairs in the boat,they come back in style!........( . )( . )........ :p

O.B eddie
12-19-2005, 05:06 AM
It was made for racing in no wakezones :p picnic table works I bet and it has cruise control......( . )( . )........sort of like a pedal boat :crossx:
Man why all the hatin, Yall's think this is a turd, the owner say's it makes 675 H.P and that it placed second a few years back!!! He only wanted 7500$$ for it I thought it was a great deal just based on the racing history alone!!! GEEZ Hee Haww fur da hater's :cry: :yuk: He said he even has a trophy!! :boxed:

HOSS
12-19-2005, 05:56 AM
I bet he`d place first if the wing was on straight. :cool:

O.B eddie
12-19-2005, 06:29 PM
I bet he`d place first if the wing was on straight. :cool:Hoss the only thing straight is me in the driver's seat WHOOPING KIM'S ASS!!! HEE HAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :) :crossx:

Kim Hanson
12-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Man why all the hatin, Yall's think this is a turd, the owner say's it makes 675 H.P and that it placed second a few years back!!! He only wanted 7500$$ for it I thought it was a great deal just based on the racing history alone!!! GEEZ Hee Haww fur da hater's :cry: :yuk: He said he even has a trophy!! :boxed:
I get my shots in when I can buddy and $7500 is pretty steep for a picnic table don't ya think...........( . )( . )...........J/K its not so bad and Merry Christmas OB eddie :cool:

Kim Hanson
12-19-2005, 06:51 PM
Hoss the only thing straight is me in the driver's seat WHOOPING KIM'S ASS!!! HEE HAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :) :crossx:
bBBbwWWhHHhaaAaaaa, it is the wishing time now isn't it! .........( . )( . )......... :p

BigBoyToys
12-21-2005, 06:04 AM
Really? Wow! Must be a helluva boat. Think I've seen that boat once, but not sure where it is now. Guess OB must have wanted to go faster than that row boat that he had and stepped up to the big time :rollside:
Trophy huh? Wonder where that was? Haven't seen a trophy for 20 years.... :wink:
But on second thought, the picture is a dead link so I can only guess what it looks like :yuk:

BigBoyToys
12-21-2005, 06:16 AM
C'mon now, there's no linking allowed to my website. You're using up too much of my bandwith there OB Eddie drooling all over them boats so linking was shutdown. Better luck next time :)