PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Horse Campground moble home sales

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:11 PM
I wanted to know if anyone on the boards knew of the lease policy of the crazy horse campgrounds in regards to selling or buying a mobile home in the park, A friend in the park told me that they had just signed another lease with the state that ends sometime in (2015 I think) and the homeowner told me that the park says if for any reason the park decides not to continue their services or the land owners (the state) decides they want to sell the property for development, the State will buy the homeowners out at fair market value and or relocate you to an equal or greater value property. If everyone found out that the state is not going to renew the lease won't the fair market value be squat? and so the buy out could be much lower than what an owner paid for their place...Now if they say they would relocate you to equal or greater value, there are only a few places on the island that they could move you to and I highly doubt they are going to pony up for either the Islander or the beachcomber. Any thoughts? anybody own a home in Crazy Horse? I have asked for a copy of this arrangement and so far no luck.....any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Post *****... :)

djunkie
11-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Post *****... :)
LOL!!!!!!!!

djunkie
11-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I wanted to know if anyone on the boards knew of the lease policy of the crazy horse campgrounds in regards to selling or buying a mobile home in the park, A friend in the park told me that they had just signed another lease with the state that ends sometime in (2015 I think) and the homeowner told me that the park says if for any reason the park decides not to continue their services or the land owners (the state) decides they want to sell the property for development, the State will buy the homeowners out at fair market value and or relocate you to an equal or greater value property. If everyone found out that the state is not going to renew the lease won't the fair market value be squat? and so the buy out could be much lower than what an owner paid for their place...Now if they say they would relocate you to equal or greater value, there are only a few places on the island that they could move you to and I highly doubt they are going to pony up for either the Islander or the beachcomber. Any thoughts? anybody own a home in Crazy Horse? I have asked for a copy of this arrangement and so far no luck.....any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I highly doubt the state will give you shit to relocate. More than likely they'll tell you to take your mobile and hit the road.

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:36 PM
I highly doubt the state will give you shit to relocate. More than likely they'll tell you to take your mobile and hit the road.
My thoughts exactly but would be nice to find out...and yes 1st post... amazing isn't it...

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 04:38 PM
My thoughts exactly but would be nice to find out...and yes 1st post... amazing isn't it...
Don't you work??

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Don't you work??
I am trying to follow in the footsteps of the great one....work less play more

Phat Matt
11-08-2006, 04:40 PM
I would answer your question but you have no credibility since you only have 3 post.
Have a good day sir. :crossx:

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 04:41 PM
I would answer your question but you have no credibility since you only have 2 post.
Now that's what I'm talking about.
Matt, make him give you the secret password......

PaPaG
I would answer your question but you have no credibility since you only have 2 post.
Thanks

Phat Matt
I just had to edit my post since he posted again. :mad:

Phat Matt
11-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Thanks
You have been signed up since May of '05 and all 4 of your post have been in the last half hour. You're done now. :D

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey OutCole'd remember I know where you live, lol

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:44 PM
You have been signed up since May of '05 and all 4 of your post have been in the last half hour. You're done now. :D
you've got to be a friend of OutCole'd.....I give up

Phat Matt
11-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Hey Bill, how's the trim sales going? :D

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 04:45 PM
You should see it, he and all his dork buddies lurk here & make fun of me for postin.
FAGS :argue:

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Hey Bill, how's the trim sales going? :D
This month is going great!
How is Radio?

ChumpChange
11-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Not sure about the contract but I was looking at buying one of the new mobile homes that they currently have for sale, some six or so of them. I called the number and never got a call back.

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:48 PM
You should see it, he and all his dork buddies lurk here & make fun of me for postin.
FAGS :argue:
Come on Mr B, you know be better than that...I like making fun of you for posting to your face.... :argue:

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Come on Mr B, you know be better than that...I like making fun of you for posting to your face.... :argue:
Good point.
Matt, better edit your post again, he is up to #7

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Not sure about the contract but I was looking at buying one of the new mobile homes that they currently have for sale, some six or so of them. I called the number and never got a call back.
I have been looking and actually made a deal with someone in the park, I told them the deal is complete once I see this supposed paperwork..no paperwork no $$$$
thanks

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Good point.
Matt, better edit your post again, he is up to #7
Do I get a ride in the Magic when I get to # 10?

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Honestly I wish I could help. It would be great to be neighbors. When I wanted to see absolute Mahem, I could cruise across the street to the Crazyhorse, when I felt indangered I could just haul ass back to the Islander.
Hell, from Moabi, this would be a HUGE step up for you.... :) :)

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 04:53 PM
No, 15

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:53 PM
By the way you should stop by the house sometime we are 99% done, all that is left is the master shower door and the downstairs bathroom shower door..finally

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 04:54 PM
By the way you should stop by the house sometime we are 99% done, all that is left is the master shower door and the downstairs bathroom shower door..finally
Sure, I'm still waiting for a official invite.
3 years later.

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Honestly I wish I could help. It would e great t be neighbors. When I wanted to see absolut Mahem, I could cruise across the street to the Crazyhorse, when I felt indangered I could just haul ass back to the Islander.
Hell, from Moabi, this would be a HUGE stepo up for you.... :) :)
Hey I would be movin on up....... just think I could have Mark and the family hang out and we could come over to your place and have BBQ's and then go back to the poor folks park..

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Sure, I'm still waiting for a official invite.
3 years later.
Official invite..ok here is an official invite? come on by when you have time to waste to see the house...how's that?

ChumpChange
11-08-2006, 04:58 PM
I have been looking and actually made a deal with someone in the park, I told them the deal is complete once I see this supposed paperwork..no paperwork no $$$$
thanks
The one that was for sale by owner? or did you just go up to somebody and offer. I have a freind that owns one of them that we usually stay at these days.

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 05:01 PM
The one that was for sale by owner? or did you just go up to somebody and offer. I have a freind that owns one of them that we usually stay at these days.
Through a friend

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Last I saw there were 3 for sale by owner and at least 3 for sale by the park

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Honestly I wish I could help. It would e great t be neighbors. When I wanted to see absolut Mahem, I could cruise across the street to the Crazyhorse, when I felt indangered I could just haul ass back to the Islander.
Hell, from Moabi, this would be a HUGE stepo up for you.... :) :)
Mahem? the only Mahem that would occur is when you rich folk come over for a visit and stir up all us poor folks with your fancy cars, fancy boats and even your fancy carts........we are just simple folks here

Phat Matt
11-08-2006, 05:13 PM
This month is going great!
How us Radio?
October was our best month to date.

Phat Matt
11-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Are you inviting him into the shower? :cry:

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Are you inviting him into the shower? :cry:
Lord knows he needs one but no not inviting him into the shower...not inviting you either so don't get excited...

steve d
11-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I am trying to follow in the footsteps of the great one....work less play more
Hard to break old habits................... :)

ChumpChange
11-08-2006, 05:18 PM
October was our best month to date.
Doesn't the music biz call it Rocktober? :)

Phat Matt
11-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Doesn't the music biz call it Rocktober? :)
Yeah, Rock on... :)

shadow
11-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Thanks
CRAZY HORSE (KEY WORD = CAMPGROUNDS)
When the lease runs out weather it expires and not renewed by the BLM/State or the concessioner.Party is over! Pack your shit and get out. :cry:
KEY WORD = CAMPGROUNDS even if you wanted to you are not allowed to stay for more than 150 days straight and the reason is because within this time frame you have NO RIGHTS as a homeowner and they can toss you out of the (CAMPGROUNDS).Doesn't matter how fancy your Tent (mobile) home may be.
When the lease runs out they owe you NOTHING,you've only been renting a CAMPING SPACE.Vacation is over at that time. :crossx:
It sucks cause there is some decent places in there but sucks to know you may have to pack it up and hopefully find another spot for it within a few years.At your own expense.

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 06:15 PM
When the lease runs out weather it expires and not renewed by the BLM/State or the concessioner.Party is over! Pack your shit and get out. :cry:
KEY WORD = CAMPGROUNDS even if you wanted to you are not allowed to stay for more than 150 days straight and the reason is because within this time frame you have NO RIGHTS as a homeowner and they can toss you out of the (CAMPGROUNDS).Doesn't matter how fancy your Tent (mobile) home may be.
When the lease runs out they owe you NOTHING,you've only been renting a CAMPING SPACE.Vacation is over at that time. :crossx:
It sucks cause there is some decent places in there but sucks to know you may have to pack it up and hopefully find another spot for it within a few years.At your own expense.
That is my concern, I figured if it is such a solid deal why won't or don't they have the lease info or buyout info easily available? I think the fat lady can sing at anytime that was my main concern for not buying and waiting..
Thanks

JB in so cal
11-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Look at Shadow putting the brakes on OutColed's shower talk.!!Nice.

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 06:19 PM
That is my concern, I figured if it is such a solid deal why won't or don't they have the lease info or buyout info easily available? I think the fat lady can sing at anytime that was my main concern for not buying and waiting..
Thanks
A buddy has a place at the Islander and he told me they just signed a 99 year lease..Crazy Horse and 9 years left, would be a developers first choice due to all the great view lots of the lake and in no way would it be worth it to spend 150k and have to sweat moving or the thought of moving in 9 years...

shadow
11-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Look at Shadow putting the brakes on OutColed's shower talk.!!Nice.
Hey they have showers at C.H. PaPaG and OC can rent a monthly and do whatever they want. :D

shadow
11-08-2006, 06:25 PM
A buddy has a place at the Islander and he told me they just signed a 99 year lease..Crazy Horse and 9 years left, would be a developers first choice due to all the great view lots of the lake and in no way would it be worth it to spend 150k and have to sweat moving or the thought of moving in 9 years...
Too bad cause it will happen.There will be alot of people up in arms especially
the ones who didn't read the fine print in advance.
I'm sure the developers are already placing dibs for when the lease expires.

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Hey they have showers at C.H. PaPaG and OC can rent a monthly and do whatever they want. :D
You tell'em Shadow

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Too bad cause it will happen.There will be alot of people up in arms especially
the ones who didn't read the fine print in advance.
I'm sure the developers are already placing dibs for when the lease expires.
The old news was that the sale was in the works but they just resigned another lease a while back. Might be due to the large drop in land value and developers running for the hills. From what I heard the new lease is good until 2015..lucky owners. Just think of spending 150k and then being told bye bye its time to take your 10k mobile and get the heck out....looking at the bright side...ok no bright side....

shadow
11-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Bright side is you didn't get yourself into that situation and you can buy
a 30+ footer that you can move with a pick up truck and only rent a space 6 months out of the year.Still comfortable Maybe not a mobile but if something changes in a year from now with the park or you want to move,just hook it up and go.
We are on our second year at Crazy Horse for the summer & it works out great.Messed up thing is we have a perfectly good house here in Havasu as well.

JB in so cal
11-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Bright side is you didn't get yourself into that situation and you can buy
a 30+ footer that you can move with a pick up truck and only rent a space 6 months out of the year.Still comfortable Maybe not a mobile but if something changes in a year from now with the park or you want to move,just hook it up and go.
We are on our second year at Crazy Horse for the summer & it works out great.Messed up thing is we have a perfectly good house here in Havasu as well.
much easier drunk crawl to CH than up the hill, I'd imagine :)

shadow
11-08-2006, 06:55 PM
much easier drunk crawl to CH than up the hill, I'd imagine :)
:wink: we have a winner. :)

OutCole'd
11-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Official invite..ok here is an official invite? come on by when you have time to waste to see the house...how's that?
Sorry, I'm busy that weekend. :cool:

JB in so cal
11-08-2006, 07:04 PM
OC, either use that one or the one you always use with me: I looked ALL OVER for you and couldn't find you... :rolleyes:

PaPaG
11-08-2006, 07:58 PM
OC you better be nice or I will buy a place next to you and invite the poor folk from moabi over to hang out...

OutCole'd
11-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Hard to break old habits................... :)
It's a Moabi get together.
Where's LITTLE D & that Stoker guy.....

PaPaG
11-09-2006, 02:45 PM
It's a Moabi get together.
Where's LITTLE D & that Stoker guy.....
Stoker guy is lurking (as you put it) and dont know who little D is..

steve d
11-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Stoker guy is lurking (as you put it) and dont know who little D is..
Probably Little "B".....I'll betcha Stoker guy is luking also. Take that bet "G"?

PaPaG
11-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Probably Little "B".....I'll betcha Stoker guy is luking also. Take that bet "G"?
is that Hallett Steve?

PaPaG
11-09-2006, 08:54 PM
is that Hallett Steve?
I think I got it, Jalipino Steve?

steve d
11-09-2006, 09:03 PM
I think I got it, Jalipino Steve?
10-4

PaPaG
11-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Found out a little more info, the land is not BLM it is AZ State owned and controlled and classified and leased as Grazing land, the current concessioner has a lease with the State of AZ until 2015, roughly 270 days prior to that lease running out they start negotiations for another 10 years to 99 years (they are sticking to 10 years at a time) There is an automatic extention of 10 years with new terms attached to the current lease. The person I spoke to stated that if the State and the conessioner do not agree with new terms the state has the right to either pay fair market value to each owner and or to move each mobile to another park of equal value (which means anywhere really, I highly doubt they will get you a view or include that in the appraisal) I am waiting for a copy of the land lease from the State of Arizona to really see what the contracts say. Again, I doubt all the information is clearly in black and white and I am sure the state has it's loop wholes so lets see what we get and what the contract attorney says about it. will update when we are done....

OutCole'd
11-13-2006, 09:01 AM
Found out a little more info, the land is not BLM it is AZ State owned and controlled and classified and leased as Grazing land, the current concessioner has a lease with the State of AZ until 2015, roughly 270 days prior to that lease running out they start negotiations for another 10 years to 99 years (they are sticking to 10 years at a time) There is an automatic extention of 10 years with new terms attached to the current lease. The person I spoke to stated that if the State and the conessioner do not agree with new terms the state has the right to either pay fair market value to each owner and or to move each mobile to another park of equal value (which means anywhere really, I highly doubt they will get you a view or include that in the appraisal) I am waiting for a copy of the land lease from the State of Arizona to really see what the contracts say. Again, I doubt all the information is clearly in black and white and I am sure the state has it's loop wholes so lets see what we get and what the contract attorney says about it. will update when we are done....
Cool, welcome to the neighborhood. Can I have a key to your beer fridge??

PaPaG
11-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Cool, welcome to the neighborhood. Can I have a key to your beer fridge??
If I get the paperwork that backs up what they say then sure why not as long as I can maybe get a once or twice a year guest pass to visit you and the other side where the rich folk live....

ChumpChange
05-31-2007, 01:02 PM
If I get the paperwork that backs up what they say then sure why not as long as I can maybe get a once or twice a year guest pass to visit you and the other side where the rich folk live....
You ever get the paperwork?

ChumpChange
05-31-2007, 03:50 PM
bump

HavaSkank
05-31-2007, 03:55 PM
What the hell?? According to my screen PapaG has 92 posts. What gives? Someone splain it to me...but slowly, because Im functionally retarded.

OutCole'd
05-31-2007, 03:56 PM
What the hell?? According to my screen PapaG has 92 posts. What gives? Someone splain it to me...but slowly, because Im functionally retarded.
Poor bastard has a life and does not spend all day here on HB. Poor guy does not know what he's missing.:D

HavaSkank
05-31-2007, 03:58 PM
When he was being accused of the first post, my counter said 92. Everything was flying over my head after that...which is pretty easy, considering Im 3'5"

Xlration Marine
05-31-2007, 04:01 PM
Just read the first part. Gosh, my wifes uncle bought a mobile in S. Florida. They sold the land several months ago. It was the one in the news. The people, like her uncle. Paid 30k for the lake front home and then they all voted to sell. Well most of them voted to sell. Any way thats the park where they all walked away with a million in their pockets.

HavaSkank
05-31-2007, 04:04 PM
By the way, all this discussion of space fees and the threat of campground eviction.....SCREW THAT!
Look in Desert Hills. You can pick up a mobile home AND OWN THE LAND. I dont pay space fees; however I am required to pay something like $20/yr towards the Home Owners Assoc. I still havent figured out what my $20 gets me, but Im not about to argue! I gladly write the silly check knowing what folks at The Islander and other sites are doling out a month

OutCole'd
05-31-2007, 06:09 PM
By the way, all this discussion of space fees and the threat of campground eviction.....SCREW THAT!
Look in Desert Hills. You can pick up a mobile home AND OWN THE LAND. I dont pay space fees; however I am required to pay something like $20/yr towards the Home Owners Assoc. I still havent figured out what my $20 gets me, but Im not about to argue! I gladly write the silly check knowing what folks at The Islander and other sites are doling out a month
Watch it girlie, you're crossing the line here.....:mad: :D

BoatFloating
05-31-2007, 06:42 PM
When he was being accused of the first post, my counter said 92. Everything was flying over my head after that...which is pretty easy, considering Im 3'5"
Look at the date of his first post in the thread it was 2006. So he's had 91 since he stated this thread...
Got it....

cxr133
05-31-2007, 06:48 PM
does desert hills have a website or a phone number??

rocket98
05-31-2007, 06:57 PM
I think he is crazybtch

Baja Big Dog
05-31-2007, 07:31 PM
No, 15
Crap Billy...get to work and leave the poor Moabi guys alone, they might gang up on you and bitch slap you silly!!!!:D

Baja Big Dog
05-31-2007, 07:41 PM
:D What the hell?? According to my screen PapaG has 92 posts. What gives? Someone splain it to me...but slowly, because Im functionally retarded.
Add a sprinkle of Downs syndrome and IM all yours!!!:D

ChumpChange
06-01-2007, 06:31 AM
Look at the date of his first post in the thread it was 2006. So he's had 91 since he stated this thread...
Got it....
Hopefully we can get him to 98 if he sees this thread again. :D

PaPaG
06-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Hopefully we can get him to 98 if he sees this thread again. :D
Cracking up ChumpChange...:D
CC I PM'ed you...Hey I think I am getting this posting lingo, now I have to learn how to post pic's instead of links and I am set...OC whats up, long time no talk, coming out this weekend?

PaPaG
06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Crap Billy...get to work and leave the poor Moabi guys alone, they might gang up on you and bitch slap you silly!!!!:D
Yeah Billy, what he said....

PaPaG
06-01-2007, 04:24 PM
I think he is crazybtch
Wow, I have been called a Dhead many times but never been called a crazybtch before...OH I see crazybtch from the boards...(I hope)
OK HavaS, OC, Baja, CC you all happy now I am up to 100..... :)

Baja Big Dog
06-01-2007, 04:39 PM
Wow, I have been called a Dhead many times but never been called a crazybtch before...OH I see crazybtch from the boards...(I hope)
you had to post hoar three times in a half hour to get to the triple digits!!!
Fricken trailer trash!!!

PaPaG
06-01-2007, 04:45 PM
you had to post hoar three times in a half hour to get to the triple digits!!!
Fricken trailer trash!!!
Hey I wouldn't talk Mr. 37,000 posts in 3 months......besides that, doesn't everyone live in a trailer, what are you tryin to say??? :idea:

Baja Big Dog
06-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Hey I wouldn't talk Mr. 37,000 posts in 3 months......besides that, doesn't everyone live in a trailer, what are you tryin to say??? :idea:
But us cool people leave them in storage....and just dump the crapper into the river!!!
Only kidding....dont give me any shit.....I dump it on route 66 next to the glowing water from the power plant!!!

PaPaG
06-01-2007, 05:48 PM
But us cool people leave them in storage....and just dump the crapper into the river!!!
Only kidding....dont give me any shit.....I dump it on route 66 next to the glowing water from the power plant!!!
And I thought that was Moabi Mud I was walking through......:confused:
PS you gonna put a sold sign on the other post? I am good for it don't worry. lol

LEADFOOTjosh
06-01-2007, 10:12 PM
over a 100 posts Locker Boy.. wow... lucky... I a only at 44 :( :( :( ;)

PaPaG
06-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Yep, I am a regular HB Post ***** now..... got the boat back late afternoon yesterday, they put in all new ps hoses with the new steering valve. Detailed the boat and trailer to...looks great. Going to try out that other prop near the end of the day today when it calms down out there, I want another 3-5mph out of it....wanna go for a test ride? oh sh#t I forgot you stuck back at home.....:D

PaPaG
06-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Hey Joshie, you better go take a look at the "Whos Drunk post" Topless wants to tear you a new one....lol:devil:

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Yep, I am a regular HB Post ***** now..... got the boat back late afternoon yesterday, they put in all new ps hoses with the new steering valve. Detailed the boat and trailer to...looks great. Going to try out that other prop near the end of the day today when it calms down out there, I want another 3-5mph out of it....wanna go for a test ride? oh sh#t I forgot you stuck back at home.....:D
HEY PAPA what is the final Number how fast can you go:eek: :eek: :eek: I need to know so i can buy a boat:D :D :D

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 06:24 PM
BETTER WATCHOUT FOR THE MOABI GUYS:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Hey Josh got speakers from Crenshaw??????

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 07:49 PM
HEY PAPA what is the final Number how fast can you go:eek: :eek: :eek: I need to know so i can buy a boat:D :D :D
33mph at 6000rpm....oops thats my green golf cart, you have to buy a faster golf cart first then you can start thinking of a faster boat.... :D

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:52 PM
33mph at 6000rpm....oops thats my green golf cart, you have to buy a faster golf cart first then you can start thinking of a faster boat.... :D
never no ######s {newbie????}:jawdrop:

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 07:52 PM
never no ######s {newbie????}:jawdrop:

OutCole'd
06-03-2007, 08:03 PM
33 mph cart, shit at least it's faster than yout boat.

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 08:05 PM
HE got a ride inyour boat????

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 08:07 PM
thats for sure

WishIknew
06-03-2007, 08:09 PM
thats for sure
WHOS DRUNK PAPA

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 08:10 PM
HE got a ride inyour boat????
We were out all day today. Even went all the way down to Havi in hopes to see some of those celebs in their Magic's :D

OutCole'd
06-03-2007, 08:12 PM
We were out all day today. Even went all the way down to Havi in hopes to see some of those celebs in their Magic's :D
Thanks for the call......:rolleyes:

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 08:14 PM
WHOS DRUNK PAPA
Not me, just sitting out here at the park watching some tv and spending some quality educational time on HB

PaPaG
06-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the call......:rolleyes:
Hey I know that HB is your main method of communication so I posted asking if you were going to be out this weekend, we wanted to meet you guys for dinner last night but I never got an answer..we ended up at Javalina..steak fajitas there my fav plate..:D

OutCole'd
06-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey I know that HB is your main method of communication so I posted asking if you were going to be out this weekend, we wanted to meet you guys for dinner last night but I never got an answer..we ended up at Javalina..steak fajitas there my fav plate..:D
Ouch, did you have to pour salt in the wound?

LEADFOOTjosh
06-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Ouch, did you have to pour salt in the wound?
no. but I am sure he poured salt on the chips and salsa.. to go with the faitas :) :) :)

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 03:06 PM
:D no. but I am sure he poured salt on the chips and salsa.. to go with the faitas :) :) :)
Man are those Steak Fajitas mmm mmmmm good...:D :D

PaPaG
06-04-2007, 03:07 PM
:D no. but I am sure he poured salt on the chips and salsa.. to go with the faitas :) :) :)
Man are those Steak Fajitas mmm mmmmm good...:D :D

OutCole'd
08-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Just think, this is where PapaG got his start.

PaPaG
08-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Yep poor Hot Boat...

WishIknew
08-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Yep poor Hot Boat...
And you talk about my secret escape???????:sqeyes:

PaPaG
08-04-2007, 09:22 PM
This is an old thread..No secret seller here...If this had panned out I was going to keep my other place to..and you must be getting old and losing your memory,,,remember we all talked about it and your wife said no way cuz the mobiles were way to small for the large family and then we all went and looked at the big house in the gated community hmmm :idea:

WishIknew
08-04-2007, 09:22 PM
More hiding?????????

PaPaG
08-04-2007, 09:27 PM
More hiding?????????
Thats OC and his Ghost Posts for ya :)

PaPaG
08-04-2007, 09:40 PM
By the way I never said anything about a secret escape, I said secret seller lol :D Hey I think you are smart to buy a lot and build, we have all looked up river and would love to someday buy something on the water. I am just going to wait til the lots or houses drop a few hundred thousand as they are slowly doing before I pull the trigger. I bet it will be a secret to....lol :D