PDA

View Full Version : Portland Fans

JB in so cal
11-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Beat LA????????????? That's brilliant :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
11-08-2006, 10:19 PM
The Lakers always have problems in that arena, dont know why.

acatitude
11-08-2006, 11:27 PM
mmmmmm

dmontzsta
11-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Hey GAF, as you say...the season is long, and so is the time that you will wait to celebrate a championship! ;)

a catered life
11-09-2006, 09:25 AM
hey dill i know you love your clippers as much as i love my lakers but be real if you were a player in this game which team would you get more exicted about playing.....think hard and be honest....i know far in the back of your mind you realize and hate to admit it but you did say the lakers :p ....any real basketball fan would rather see anybody beat the lakers......the clips are a decent team but when you play the 9 time world champs you tend to get up a little higher :p take any match in this league and replace either team with the lakers...double the ticket prices, add some random hollywood stars and charge 9 bucks for a beer and 4 for a hot dogs and you get the most exciting game you will see.. :pLAKER basketball baby CAN YOU DIG IT

dmontzsta
11-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Sure ACL...Tell us the same about your Raiders while you are at it. The Raiders are what the Clippers used to be. Ouch, that has to hurt!
:argue:
:)
uhhh...except the Raiders have won championships. :) And we are talking Basketball not Football, apples to apples, not oranges to apples. Besides football only has 16 weeks and look at what can happen to a team from one year to the next.
:rolleyes: :boxed:

dmontzsta
11-09-2006, 09:44 AM
Well, BB has 82 games and I don't know how many weeks and look how quickly things can change there.
Raiders are old, OLD news. They would be lucky to beat the De La Salle football team up in N CA.... :)
Stay in the now Don...stay in the now
They are just going to keep losing, to get a good draft selection. It is all strategy, like the clippers losing so they did not have to face the suns in the first round.
:yuk: :rollside:
BTW: The "now" is 9 championships vs. 0 championships. lol :)

MayDaze
11-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Well, BB has 82 games and I don't know how many weeks and look how quickly things can change there.
Raiders are old, OLD news. They would be lucky to beat the De La Salle football team up in N CA.... :)
Stay in the now Don...stay in the now
Didn't they beat the defending Champ Steelers?

MayDaze
11-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Didn't they beat the defending Champ Steelers?
Oh wait so has everybody else.....

dmontzsta
11-09-2006, 10:44 AM
In the now, in the now
We are living in the now! WTF? lol. Dude 9 championships up until now, 0 championships up until now. THE NOW!

dmontzsta
11-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Up until now...is NOT IN THE NOW Don. Jeessszzzzz, young people just don't listen anymore these days.
:rollside:
Dude, you only live in the now cause you do not want to be reminded of stuff up until now, cause it will make you realize how old you are! :D lol

dmontzsta
11-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Listen whippersnapper. From the real genius behind the triangle (no, it isn't PJ) as in the OC Registar today:
Winter gave Bynum a pep talk before the game and reminded him that success is only in the moment of a successful action. It did not work
Well, you cannot be successful while sitting on the bench in foul trouble. SIR.
:rolleyes: :boxed:

dmontzsta
11-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Maybe he should have went to college. Hmmmm, maybe he couldn't pass the entrance exams
:argue:
:)
Kareem said this kid will be great, pretty big thing for Kareem to say. I think that holds weight coming from the #1 highest scoring player in the NBA.