PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual SD Holiday get together...

BarryMac
11-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Well it is time again to start planning the 3rd Annual SD Holiday get together. This year we've chosen a great place called "The Del Dios Country Store", they have a great atmosphere, live music, great food and drinks. Irma and I have become friends with the Bartender (imagine that :rolleyes: ) and I will be speaking with their Event manager to make sure that there are some great Food and Drink specials for us. This year I would like to go back to the Toy Drive, I think that it was our best event so far, plus it's for the Kids.
When: December 9th
Time: 7:00ish
Where: Del Dios Country Store
More details to follow, it will be a good time, anyone that has never made it out to this I promise you wont be disapointed.

GrapeApe
11-09-2006, 11:35 AM
This event just keeps getting further away from San Diego "City"!!! :hammerhea What about us East County & San Diego City Folks??
I'll go, if Lightning Picks me up & Drops me off.. :D
*** Grape Ape ***

Mrs. casean
11-09-2006, 12:43 PM
We'll be in Glamis that weekend... sorry we'll miss it this year Barry! Have a great time and take lots of pictures :D

Lightning
11-09-2006, 12:58 PM
This event just keeps getting further away from San Diego "City"!!! :hammerhea What about us East County & San Diego City Folks??
I'll go, if Lightning Picks me up & Drops me off.. :D
*** Grape Ape ***
Only if you meet at my house and Devra drives us both so we can drink.

HOOTER SLED-
11-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Copycat. :crossx: :crossx:

Brady Bunch
11-09-2006, 01:35 PM
That place is out in the sticks...... Barry, are you trying to lure us into the woods or something? :)

BarryMac
11-09-2006, 01:38 PM
That place is out in the sticks...... Barry, are you trying to lure us into the woods or something? :)
It's next to a lake so I figured a bunch of boaters would be all over it... :D

GrapeApe
11-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Only if you meet at my house and Devra drives us both so we can drink.
How about Devra picks me up.... And you stay home with the Pets... :jawdrop: :D
Will figure Something out.... Greg Doesnt drink, so maybe he can pick me up....
*** Grape Ape ***

BarryMac
11-27-2006, 12:07 PM
Bump, anyone else???

Lightning
11-27-2006, 02:41 PM
Ok, we're in. We have to go to another party in Ramona that night, so what's one more stop?

Screaming Pete
11-27-2006, 02:41 PM
barry just takes the dirt road down to the lake, i heard he likes the dirt road!!!! ALOT........LOL

HOOTER SLED-
11-27-2006, 02:49 PM
I'm gonna crash it. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Ziggy
11-27-2006, 02:50 PM
You sticking with it Barry or is there a M-I-L birthday party in the way?

BarryMac
11-27-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm gonna crash it. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
You lie like a little BIATCHE too... :D
You sticking with it Barry or is there a M-I-L birthday party in the way?
Sounds like we're going to do Breakfast either Saturday or Sunday morning, my MIL is going to a wedding for a family member, Irma and I got out of the wedding thank god... :D

Ziggy
11-27-2006, 05:38 PM
You lie like a little BIATCHE too... :D
Sounds like we're going to do Breakfast either Saturday or Sunday morning, my MIL is going to a wedding for a family member, Irma and I got out of the wedding thank god... :D
Keep me posted, I think we'll still make it. I know Ken and Vickie will not be able to though :(

riverroyal
11-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Well it is time again to start planning the 3rd Annual SD Holiday get together. This year we've chosen a great place called "The Del Dios Country Store", they have a great atmosphere, live music, great food and drinks. Irma and I have become friends with the Bartender (imagine that :rolleyes: ) and I will be speaking with their Event manager to make sure that there are some great Food and Drink specials for us. This year I would like to go back to the Toy Drive, I think that it was our best event so far, plus it's for the Kids.
More details to follow, it will be a good time, anyone that has never made it out to this I promise you wont be disapointed.
pick a straight bar you homo.

malibuken
11-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Hey Barry,
As Zig said, we are unable to attend this year, prior arrangements with the family.
I will count on you guys to have a few for me. I love the store. We stop by there on the motorcycles in the summer.
Will catch up with y'all at a later date.

Mandelon
11-27-2006, 09:24 PM
We can make it.

BarryMac
11-29-2006, 10:17 AM
Who's in???
1. BarryMac and Irmanator
2. Lightning and Mrs. Lightning
3. Mandelon and Mrs Mandelon
4 Ziggy and Mrs Ziggy
5. Grape Ape and Brady Bunch
Any others???

Gman
11-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Will there be name tags this year???? :D :D :D

Sportin' Wood
11-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Sorry Barry, Woods have plans for the 9th.

BarryMac
11-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Will there be name tags this year???? :D :D :D
Nope, we had a guy get really upset at the first event, I told myself never again... :D

Mardonzi
11-29-2006, 11:58 AM
For those of us that are not quite up to speed on the local hangouts, where exactly is this place?
If I'm in town that weekend, I'm there.

BarryMac
11-29-2006, 12:04 PM
For those of us that are not quite up to speed on the local hangouts, where exactly is this place?
If I'm in town that weekend, I'm there.
This is a cool little Bar that is next to Lake Hodges in North San Diego County, Escondido to be specific, here is the link to their website Del Dios Country Store (http://www.stevensrestaurantgroup.com/deldioscountrystore.html) . Hope to see you there... :)

Gman
11-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Cool bar, ride the Harley there a lot. Just don't wear a name tag there. :D :D

BarryMac
11-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Cool bar, ride the Harley there a lot. Just don't wear a name tag there. :D :D
So you gonna show??? No name tags, scouts honor...

Gman
11-29-2006, 01:06 PM
Would love to........But I have kids now, no babysitter!!! Plus if Forensic shows up then the next morning he'll call me all hung over and complaining how his bar tab was $200 something dollars!!! :mad: And it's all my fault some how :p

Gman
11-29-2006, 01:27 PM
I was thinking about going.....But I saw the date and I am in Palm Springs for the toys for tots tourney. I can't play now, but am going for the drinking! :p
Hang over? What hang over? I woke up last time feeling fine........................JuST couldn't remember if I paid my tab or how I ended up on the living room tile Naked sleeping in my own drool :cool:

BarryMac
11-30-2006, 03:00 PM
FYI everyone, this is a Toy Drive Event, please be generous and bring a toy to give to the needy children, they deserve a Christmas too...

BarryMac
12-05-2006, 07:25 AM
1. BarryMac and Irmanator
2. Lightning and Mrs. Lightning
4 Ziggy and Mrs Ziggy
6. Screaming Pete
Any Others??? Small crowd this year.
Was down by the lake Sunday and it has some sort of funk going on, it looks light brown and has a slight scent to it, hopefully it wont shut down the Bar...

riverroyal
12-05-2006, 06:44 PM
wifes xmas party for work

Ziggy
12-05-2006, 06:56 PM
wifes xmas party for work
Screw that...I'll buy you a drink. :rollside: Then Barry will, and so on and so on. :D
ok, fine. be that way. I understand. really, I do. :boxed:

CBadDad
12-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Used to go to that place all the time before they remodeled it a few years ago and turned it into a yuppie bar. The girlfriend is outta town that weekend and I got kids so it doesn't sound like I'll make it.

CBadDad
12-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Used to go to that place all the time before they remodeled it a few years ago and turned it into a yuppie bar. The girlfriend is outta town that weekend and I got kids so it doesn't sound like I'll make it.
Hmmm, on second thought, no GF and I can leave the little buggers for a while and enjoy myself.
I just might be able to make it after all. :cool:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-05-2006, 09:07 PM
HEY it clashes with the date of the palmdales caterslife kiddie toy drive...

BarryMac
12-06-2006, 07:06 AM
Hmmm, on second thought, no GF and I can leave the little buggers for a while and enjoy myself.
I just might be able to make it after all. :cool:
You should come by for a pint or two, they have some great Beer on draft...

CBadDad
12-06-2006, 09:57 AM
You should come by for a pint or two, they have some great Beer on draft...
I think I'll stop by. Are you guys doing dinner? They used to have the best ribs. Mmmmm.
Who's the band that night?

BarryMac
12-06-2006, 10:52 AM
I think I'll stop by. Are you guys doing dinner? They used to have the best ribs. Mmmmm.
Who's the band that night?
There are a few people showing up early for Dinner, myself included just let me know and I'll save you a seat.
The band is 2 of us + 1, they are a lassic rock band, never heard them but I haven't heard a bad band in there since we started hanging out there, maybe the drinks had something to do with that, who knows.

BarryMac
12-06-2006, 11:10 AM
1. BarryMac and Irmanator + 4
2. Lightning and Mrs. Lightning + 2
4 Ziggy and Mrs Ziggy
6. Screaming Pete
7. Forensic and Charlaine
8. CbadDad
9. Shueman and Mrs. Shueman

JB in so cal
12-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Sounds fun but since you bailed on the golf thing, my saturday opened up and wifey made plans. Be safe and don't fall into Hodges.

BarryMac
12-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Sounds fun but since you bailed on the golf thing, my saturday opened up and wifey made plans. Be safe and don't fall into Hodges.
Sorry dude... :rollside:

CBadDad
12-06-2006, 11:40 AM
There are a few people showing up early for Dinner, myself included just let me know and I'll save you a seat.
The band is 2 of us + 1, they are a lassic rock band, never heard them but I haven't heard a bad band in there since we started hanging out there, maybe the drinks had something to do with that, who knows.
I think I'll skip dinner, as I fear leaving my kids alone for too long, they might burn the place down.
When I looked on the website (after I asked the question) it showed 2+1, but when I clicked on their site, it said they were playing at a private party. Doesn't matter really, as long as I can dance with your wife. :)

Ziggy
12-06-2006, 12:29 PM
That's a likely story..........I bet you and RR got a little somthing going on ;)

BarryMac
12-06-2006, 01:42 PM
1. BarryMac and Irmanator + 4
2. Lightning and Mrs. Lightning + 2
4 Ziggy and Mrs Ziggy
6. Screaming Pete
7. Forensic and Charlaine
8. CbadDad
9. Shueman and Mrs. Shueman
10. RiverDave and RiverDiva
11. Tamalewagon and Mrs. Tamalewagon

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-06-2006, 02:37 PM
You guys have fun. Sorry we have to miss it.

BarryMac
12-06-2006, 02:55 PM
You guys have fun. Sorry we have to miss it.
We're sorry that you have too miss it also :(, we wont miss Sportin Wood but will definitely miss his better half ;). Maybe some of Sportin Woods employees will show up, I hear that they're gonna be lookin for a Christmas Party... :D :D

JB in so cal
12-06-2006, 04:43 PM
That's a likely story..........I bet you and RR got a little somthing going on ;)
way to gay up the Yule season :rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-06-2006, 07:43 PM
We're sorry that you have too miss it also :(, we wont miss Sportin Wood but will definitely miss his better half ;). Maybe some of Sportin Woods employees will show up, I hear that they're gonna be lookin for a Christmas Party... :D :D
Yes, he's not real happy with his employees, I'm sure you heard.

Sportin' Wood
12-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Yes, he's not real happy with his employees, I'm sure you heard.
Fawk-em'!

CBadDad
12-09-2006, 09:23 AM
Anybody else gonna make it tonight?

Mandelon
12-09-2006, 05:13 PM
B mac I have your tie down in the truck already. We'll be up early for some grubbin!!