PDA

View Full Version : rhino ?

jets4me
11-09-2006, 05:54 PM
I have a few ?,s about the yamaha rhino,s is there that much difference between the special editions and the reguler 660 rhino i am looking to buy one soon i am going to sell the motor out of my boat to get one i cant wait to get i can get the reg green one for $8300 thanks for anyhelp

djunkie
11-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Green and blue 660 are pretty much the same except the blue one comes with the digital dash, blue body, aluminum wheels. As for that price, you may be able to get one back where you are for that. I'd say closer to $9k though.

jets4me
11-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Well that is a left over 2006 i have to drive 2 hours to get it to romney west va i called today 8300 for the green 8900 for the blue if there is not that much difference i will get the green one and just fix it up as i get money

djunkie
11-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Well that is a left over 2006 i have to drive 2 hours to get it to romney west va i called today 8300 for the green 8900 for the blue if there is not that much difference i will get the green one and just fix it up as i get money
Well I didn't want the blue because I kinda like the green, and the extra money it is out here made it not worth it especially since I would ditch the rims anyways. And digital dashes are cheap to add on too.

jets4me
11-09-2006, 06:21 PM
good point dejunke thanks DE do like it better then a four wheeler far as trails mudd do they go just about every where a four wheeler can thank De

HavasuSelect
11-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Well I didn't want the blue because I kinda like the green, and the extra money it is out here made it not worth it especially since I would ditch the rims anyways. And digital dashes are cheap to add on too.
I like the way your black rims look with the green body. I saw it in the other thread. Getting the lip of the rim black made a huge difference. You should tear up Cabrillo beach with that thing :crossx: