PDA

View Full Version : Interesting day today....

DILLIGAF
11-09-2006, 06:39 PM
I am coming home on the 91E about 4:15 or so in the toll lanes and it is going very slow, brake, go, brake, go. The regular lanes are flying along at 65 or so. Just then a car comes flying into the toll lanes at full speed skiding and so forth and barrels into the car that is at a dead stop two cars in front of me. He then hits the center divider, rams into another car and ends up back in the regular lanes. It was very loud and happened so fast. I grab my cell and call 911 as I get out and ask the guy if he is OK. His car is smoking and is totally thrashed. He is trying to start it and I ask him if he is OK again. He was kind of stunned and said he was. The other cars got to the side of the road and at least one other had to be totaled. It didn't look like anybody was hurt badly but DAMN! I gave a cop my business card for any kind of statement they might need and took off.
So I get home and there are police in the "hood" and a helicopter overhead. Seems some idiot or idiots have been rafting down the friggin' Santa Ana River. WTF!
Pretty interesting end to the day. I am glad nobody was seriously hurt on the fwy and I have no idea if anything happened to the dummies in the river.

Phat Matt
11-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Did you fire that lady yet?

GAME TIME
11-09-2006, 06:52 PM
I am coming home on the 91E about 4:15 or so in the toll lanes and it is going very slow, brake, go, brake, go. The regular lanes are flying along at 65 or so. Just then a car comes flying into the toll lanes at full speed skiding and so forth and barrels into the car that is at a dead stop two cars in front of me. He then hits the center divider, rams into another car and ends up back in the regular lanes. It was very loud and happened so fast. I grab my cell and call 911 as I get out and ask the guy if he is OK. His car is smoking and is totally thrashed. He is trying to start it and I ask him if he is OK again. He was kind of stunned and said he was. The other cars got to the side of the road and at least one other had to be totaled. It didn't look like anybody was hurt badly but DAMN! I gave a cop my business card for any kind of statement they might need and took off.
So I get home and there are police in the "hood" and a helicopter overhead. Seems some idiot or idiots have been rafting down the friggin' Santa Ana River. WTF!
Pretty interesting end to the day. I am glad nobody was seriously hurt on the fwy and I have no idea if anything happened to the dummies in the river.
Damn!!! :eek:

nodigg
11-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Just another day in the IE!

Fire Angler
11-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Santa Ana has a River? :idea:

Bradman
11-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Damn!!! :eek:
Yea really "DAMN" was the guy drunk? Hits two cars and then tries to start his car, and then what, drive away? Glad no one was hurt.

Mrs.Racer277
11-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Just another day in the IE!
LOL I was thinking the same thing.
And this would be different from any day on the 91 how??? :) :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-09-2006, 07:16 PM
You and Nodigg have to get over this Havasu is Beverly Hills thing
:argue:
:)
LOL :p :p
I miss OC very much. :cry: But would have road rage everyday. :yuk:

HM
11-09-2006, 07:25 PM
LOL I was thinking the same thing.
And this would be different from any day on the 91 how??? :) :)
The ghetto bird was not involved in a stolen car chase....this is WAY different. :D

Fire Angler
11-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Yes...it runs from the mountains to the sea....
How are the ramps? Long lines? :D

Fire Angler
11-09-2006, 07:32 PM
I think you can probably get right out on the water without much problem. The problem comes in when you want to get off the river :)
Just like Mohave.

Fire Angler
11-09-2006, 07:34 PM
For some :)
What # was that slip?

Beer Factor
11-09-2006, 08:05 PM
There is a black cloud over you. Stay over on that side of the tract.

acatitude
11-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Yea really "DAMN" was the guy drunk? Hits two cars and then tries to start his car, and then what, drive away? Glad no one was hurt.
probably just elton brand late for a game no harm no foul :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 11:53 PM
F*** BULLHEAD CITY :boxed: