PDA

View Full Version : the elusive Squid shows up on the lake.. (VIDEO)

FOURQ
11-09-2006, 06:48 PM
OMFG!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jDi7RKkJc8)

Psycho Squid
11-09-2006, 07:27 PM
That came out cool thanks Shawn, :D Were gonna have to get out for some full pass action. Turn up the volume and enjoy!!
Squid

tbs nut
11-09-2006, 07:32 PM
wow,
that cheyenne (sp) looks and sounds good.have not seen one like that for a while up here in wa. Is that a long sleeve lifeline? that is needed up here.
that is one bad hot rod.

atxwrangler
11-09-2006, 07:34 PM
NICE VIDEO,THE BLOWER MOTOR SOUNDS GREAT!I LOVE THE COLORS IN THAT BOAT.I WISH I COULD MAKE MINE LOOK LIKE THAT! :skull:

FOURQ
11-09-2006, 07:45 PM
wow,
that cheyenne (sp) looks and sounds good.have not seen one like that for a while up here in wa. Is that a long sleeve lifeline? that is needed up here.
that is one bad hot rod.
its a TPR Stealth

tbs nut
11-09-2006, 07:50 PM
my baaaaaaad,
looks like a splash of a cheyenne , whatever it is its cool. what does it run in the quarter mile?

FOURQ
11-09-2006, 08:00 PM
my baaaaaaad,
looks like a splash of a cheyenne , whatever it is its cool. what does it run in the quarter mile?
shit its only been on the water once or twice .. never on the track the owner is to anal about it getting wet... hence the elusive squid part :D :boxingguy :confused:

FOURQ
11-09-2006, 08:02 PM
That came out cool thanks Shawn, :D Were gonna have to get out for some full pass action. Turn up the volume and enjoy!!
Squid
ya no problem Squidly .. not to bad for my first atempt on this new Mac. Its nothing like my PC. im starting to like it a little better..once i figure out how to use it .......

TRG
11-09-2006, 09:58 PM
my baaaaaaad,
Not to start anything but i personally think the cheyenne looks alot like the daytona and the stealth is a little more different than either.
But then again most all tunnels (pickle fork) are very similar.
Todd

JAY4SPEED
11-09-2006, 10:17 PM
That vid was great! Had to watch it twice, I've always loved that boat ever since the first pics went up on HB. Nice Job there Squid!
Jay

tbs nut
11-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Not to start anything but i personally think the cheyenne looks alot like the daytona and the stealth is a little more different than either.
But then again most all tunnels (pickle fork) are very similar.
Todd
no toe jamming here. just saw the the center point.they all are good , tunnels forever.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-10-2006, 06:04 AM
That vid is sick;) That bad bod hauls the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPATIENT 1
11-10-2006, 06:46 AM
i've been a fan of that boat since the 1st pic i saw of it, just sick,sick,sick! :crossx:

Psycho Squid
11-10-2006, 11:45 AM
shit its only been on the water once or twice .. never on the track the owner is to anal about it getting wet... hence the elusive squid part :D :boxingguy :confused: Eight Times and yes the owner hates water spots. I was hoping it was fast enough to out run the spots. I was wrong............. :)

Taylorman
11-10-2006, 12:35 PM
How about a Psyco Squid vs CS19 video?

Johnwithjm
11-10-2006, 12:53 PM
I think CS would win that hands down.

Taylorman
11-10-2006, 12:58 PM
He's that fast huh?

Psycho Squid
11-10-2006, 01:00 PM
I think CS would win that hands down.Don't you have some boats to sell??? :rolleyes:

FOURQ
11-10-2006, 01:46 PM
How about a Psyco Squid vs CS19 video?
the difference between a race boat and a lake boat

Johnwithjm
11-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Don't you have some boats to sell??? :rolleyes:
It is kinda slow right now. Are you going to PHX to race or just watch?

blue wonder
11-10-2006, 07:13 PM
damn its amazing what you can do with photo shop these days...i had no idea!!!!...if i was that good with a computer then maybe my pile could run 122 also :)

blue wonder
11-10-2006, 07:17 PM
:) It is kinda slow right now. Are you going to PHX to race or just watch?
well we all know the answer to that one....but im looking forward to seein ya on the rope in phoenix...im actually gonna take my pile...its to bad they dont let SE run with TE so we could go down the track together!!!...oh well maybe some day :)

Wet Dream
11-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Sounds great!!

FILUCKY
11-10-2006, 09:20 PM
Nice video, thanks for post'n it. :)

sofa king smooth
11-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Squid or guppy? Maybe blue thunder vs squid that would be good. :)

MaryJane Rottenkrotch
11-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Maybe, but that would mean that the elusive squid would actually have to show face .....

blue wonder
11-11-2006, 05:02 PM
well that depends on if you want to see a race or a sawing off at the knees???

FOURQ
11-11-2006, 05:15 PM
well that depends on if you want to see a race or a sawing off at the knees???
Tony no doubt your boat runs hard but you think your big end number is close to his??? you ran what 117 on the big end last i heard? Squid runs 122 or better on the big end.

Nucking futs
11-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Is it winter time already? I went to sears today and bought some boots.....

Rude River Kitten
11-11-2006, 06:15 PM
If you're not going 122 you arent going to touch the squidster! I believe he can go over that also it the water is just right. Speaking of you Squid you missed an awesome time on all the rhinos, artic cats, broncos, suzuki, jeeps etc on the rhino run from Lowes plot this am!! It was a blast. We just got home a little while again and cleaned the dirt off the rhino, oh what a mess but worth it. The shower was great too, cant believe how dirty we can get. Lunch and drinks were good. Owner of R and R paid for rounds of drinks. There was even an 11yoa girl driving one of the rhinos. See ya next time

sofa king smooth
11-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Blue blunder should race guppy for small fish in the pond title! As far as Blue blunder he talks a mean game but can he back it up? :rolleyes:

SHIFTY
11-11-2006, 06:58 PM
CHRIST, WAS THE CAMERA DUCT TAPED TO A BUOY? http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanElHombre/smilies/puke2.gif

cyclone
11-11-2006, 07:17 PM
that may very well be the cheesiest song ever recorded. cool vid though. lol
hey squid i'll be at Big River again the weekend before turkey day if you wanna run. :)

FOURQ
11-11-2006, 08:10 PM
that may very well be the cheesiest song ever recorded. cool vid though. lol
hey squid i'll be at Big River again the weekend before turkey day if you wanna run. :)
Mike lets see your video........

MaryJane Rottenkrotch
11-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Tony no doubt your boat runs hard but you think your big end number is close to his??? you ran what 117 on the big end last i heard? Squid runs 122 or better on the big end.
This may be true, but has anyone actually seen the alleged 122mph on a GPS??? You must remember, this is a Petrovitch we are all talking about... is it a one time wonder????

Unchained
11-12-2006, 08:38 AM
I really like the videos some guys put up but an extra 15 minutes taken to cobble up a mount strapped into the passenger seat so the camera would be steady would certainly be a plus. Then duct tape your GPS to the dash at the same time so the camera can see it.
Most cameras have a 1/4 - 20 hole in the base of them.
Thanks for putting up the video anyways.
Great entertainment.

blue wonder
11-12-2006, 09:46 AM
actually to clarify a few things it was 119...and you forgeting one thing...power to WEIGHT ratio!!!!!!!!!...and mph dont mean nothin...et wins races...heavy boat+heavy driver=squid looking at a whole lot of blue in front of him :) P.S.....hi squid...call me...need to talk to ya

Cs19
11-12-2006, 01:50 PM
:)
well we all know the answer to that one....but im looking forward to seein ya on the rope in phoenix...im actually gonna take my pile...its to bad they dont let SE run with TE so we could go down the track together!!!...oh well maybe some day :)
With a 119 mph GPS time slip you should have no trouble running Top Eliminator. Unless your GPS is wrong of course.. :)
Phoenix was a humbling experience for me my first time, its a tough track.

Moose
11-12-2006, 02:37 PM
actually to clarify a few things it was 119...and you forgeting one thing...power to WEIGHT ratio!!!!!!!!!...and mph dont mean nothin...et wins races...heavy boat+heavy driver=squid looking at a whole lot of blue in front of him :) P.S.....hi squid...call me...need to talk to ya
Isn't that what makes the difference between a "Lake boat And a Race boat?.
just curious. :boxed:

blue wonder
11-12-2006, 07:09 PM
With a 119 mph GPS time slip you should have no trouble running Top Eliminator. Unless your GPS is wrong of course.. :)
Phoenix was a humbling experience for me my first time, its a tough track.
well i hope it will???...i guess we will find out in less than a week...looking forward to it...hope to see ya there chris :)

blue wonder
11-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Isn't that what makes the difference between a "Lake boat And a Race boat?.
just curious. :boxed:
yeah its kinda a rip off!!!!...i cant claim "river boat" anymore...damn single seat and race numbers anyways :cool:

cyclone
11-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Mike lets see your video........
which one you want?

TRG
11-12-2006, 09:55 PM
mike!...you have vids??? drop em' all!
My phone dropped your call this morning, tried to call you back but i guess you were out on the lake!
Call me up tomorrow.
Todd

djdtpr
11-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Nice video boat looks good from what i could see,maybe next year if i still got the Bendejo we can pair up and play around alittle.

abraman1326
11-13-2006, 01:00 PM
That Video was sick. Thank you for sharing. I hate winter time...
BRA

Psycho Squid
11-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Nice video boat looks good from what i could see,maybe next year if i still got the Bendejo we can pair up and play around alittle.Whata ya mean if you still have it? You can't sell it! Can you? :)

djdtpr
11-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Whata ya mean if you still have it? You can't sell it! Can you? :)
Oh ya shes for sale the words already gotten out pretty good and i have had a few calls on it allready.

crussin 76
11-14-2006, 08:52 PM
Someday I hope that I can be so cool to have hang arounds that spend their time shooting woblie video of me and then go home and make it look o-kay so that everyone can tell me how COOL I look. Man Squid who are you BS'in now? Poor guy he will learn

Psycho Squid
11-15-2006, 08:01 AM
Someday I hope that I can be so cool to have hang arounds that spend their time shooting woblie video of me and then go home and make it look o-kay so that everyone can tell me how COOL I look. Man Squid who are you BS'in now? Poor guy he will learnWelcome to the boards................ :) I'm sure someday you will. :)

IMPATIENT 1
11-15-2006, 08:17 AM
Someday I hope that I can be so cool to have hang arounds that spend their time shooting woblie video of me and then go home and make it look o-kay so that everyone can tell me how COOL I look. Man Squid who are you BS'in now? Poor guy he will learn
you'd have to have a boat someone would actually want to see video of first crussin,lol. show us a video of what you shoe at the lake.

Squirtcha?
11-15-2006, 08:40 AM
What the heck is a crussin? Is anything like a cruising? Just curious.

Nucking futs
11-15-2006, 11:41 AM
Dude, put down the crack pipe.I can't understand anything you said.
The video was shity, but you get the point i guess.

Psycho Squid
11-15-2006, 12:07 PM
The orig. video is crystal clear. Also there is alot left out of the video when Four Q uploaded to U-tube there was a size issue ( Sorry. ) but it made it blurry. I guess were gonna have to make a full pass video with the tri-pod and a mounted in boat cam. ASAP. Will try to get out to Big River with Cyclone this weekend.
Squid :D

Gayleen
11-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Very nice video and boat. I do have to admit, I was looking tenticle pieces to fly out of the roost. :D

moneysucker
11-16-2006, 09:16 PM
The orig. video is crystal clear. Also there is alot left out of the video when Four Q uploaded to U-tube there was a size issue ( Sorry. ) but it made it blurry. I guess were gonna have to make a full pass video with the tri-pod and a mounted in boat cam. ASAP. Will try to get out to Big River with Cyclone this weekend.
Squid :D
Blah blah blah. you were supposed to be in Phoenix this weekend too. Don't you have a scoop to run ov or something.

TRG
11-16-2006, 09:57 PM
you'd have to have a boat someone would actually want to see video of first crussin,lol. show us a video of what you shoe at the lake.
He owns a 19' Rogers bonneville TR, i am re-gel'n the boat here pretty quick, should be a pretty nice piecs in the spring, i believe he has some goods that are gonna make the boat wake up a bit!
Should be a real nice piece!
Todd