blown dough
11-09-2006, 06:50 PM
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Stirring the Pot
11-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Me too!!!

phebus
11-09-2006, 06:55 PM
I miss them both, and I'm not talking about you Miguel :)

Parker Dreamin
11-09-2006, 07:36 PM
u beat me 2 it...

blown dough
11-09-2006, 08:04 PM
isn't she out with jordy tonight ???? ;)
Uh no!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 08:24 PM
isn't she out with jordy tonight ???? ;)
She is too fat for him, he would need extra syrup

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 08:25 PM
I too miss SHEBUS, but every time I see her this old fart named Rick is always around, complaining about his back :)

slowinhavasu
11-09-2006, 08:27 PM
I too miss SHEBUS, but every time I see her this old fart named Rick is always around, complaining about his back :)
LOL......Yo Paco are you going to be in town this weekend ?????

Jordy
11-09-2006, 08:29 PM
You're the one big on name calling. Oh, and you're the one big on pimping your wife out so people will like you on the internet. I'm the one with the bitch of an ex, according you, remember??? :notam:

CornWater
11-09-2006, 08:31 PM
You're the one big on name calling. Oh, and you're the one big on pimping your wife out so people will like you on the internet. I'm the one with the bitch of an ex, according you, remember??? :notam:
Blown472???
:D

phebus
11-09-2006, 08:32 PM
touche :)

slowinhavasu
11-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Hey Rick...the yards looking good... :)

phebus
11-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Hey Rick...the yards looking good... :)
Thanks, the back yard is coming along nice.

Stirring the Pot
11-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Pimping wife out? Twenty Dolla, make me holla? :p

djunkie
11-09-2006, 08:44 PM
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!
Begging for back up huh? :crossx:

Stirring the Pot
11-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Begging for back up huh? :crossx:
That's a good one! I think that's exactly what she was doing.

Redrider
11-09-2006, 08:56 PM
We will be up late tomorrow night... Plans Saturday?

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Please like me everyone, i will show you more pics of my fat wife...
As far as your ex, I simply repeated what you have been calling her since that fateful day

slowinhavasu
11-09-2006, 08:59 PM
One more time , Pedro, are you going to be in town this weekend ????? :)

Jordy
11-09-2006, 09:00 PM
As far as your ex, I simply repeated what you have been calling her since that fateful day
#1, I've never said anything about your wife, much less called her fat. Find that right next to my quote about DCB's being turds, or sucking. Yeah, it never happened.
#2, I've never called my ex a bitch. Still talk to her on a weekly basis.
But it's your story Karltoy. Make it as big as you want. Do the searches and prove me wrong.

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 09:01 PM
One more time , Pedro, are you going to be in town this weekend ????? :)
No, I'm in Vegas right now

Stirring the Pot
11-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Your wife doesn't look too fat. I've seen fatter in Hot Boat.

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 09:02 PM
#1, I've never said anything about your wife, much less called her fat. Find that right next to my quote about DCB's being turds, or sucking. Yeah, it never happened.
#2, I've never called my ex a bitch. Still talk to her on a weekly basis.
But it's your story Karltoy. Make it as big as you want. Do the searches and prove me wrong.
Try the ISL and i really dont care to do a search either, im sure you have already deleted that ...
I recall she has some type of work connection or something that is why you talk to her, Does she even talk back

slowinhavasu
11-09-2006, 09:02 PM
OK....Let me know when your going to be back in town...Thanks...

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Your wife doesn't look too fat. I've seen fatter in Hot Boat.
You must have been drunk little man, she is the bigest pig in their.. AND NO JORDY DID NOT CALL HER FAT

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 09:03 PM
OK....Let me know when your going to be back in town...Thanks...
Sunday, what do you need

Jordy
11-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Try the ISL and i really dont care to do a search either, im sure you have already deleted that ...
I recall she has some type of work connection or something that is why you talk to her, Does she even talk back
ISL??? I never called her fat, nor even commented on her, other than to point out how sad it is that you have to post pics of her and your boat and call people out to make you popular on here.
As far as a work connection, yeah, we are in the same industry, but when we talk it has nothing to do with work. Thanks for your concern though. Keep digging. Thought you said she was a bitch. Wait, you did. That's it, I'm pulling all the pics of her I posted so people will like me. Wait, I never posted any pics. Keep digging Einey. :notam:

NOTALENT
11-09-2006, 09:05 PM
What the fock are you on HB in vegas for?? Go win me some money!!!! $100 on black!!! :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 09:06 PM
ISL??? I never called her fat, nor even commented on her, other than to point out how sad it is that you have to post pics of her and your boat and call people out to make you popular on here.
As far as a work connection, yeah, we are in the same industry, but when we talk it has nothing to do with work. Thanks for your concern though. Keep digging. Thought you said she was a bitch. Wait, you did. That's it, I'm pulling all the pics of her I posted so people will like me. Wait, I never posted any pics. Keep digging Einey. :notam:
Sure you did, Some nudes or atleast TOPLESS on ISL...
EVEN I NEVER DID THAT :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 09:07 PM
What the fock are you on HB in vegas for?? Go win me some money!!!! $100 on black!!! :crossx:
Im off right now
Have a good night

NOTALENT
11-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Im off right now
Have a good night
Get er done...and good luck...Peace mang. :rollside:

Jordy
11-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Sure you did, Some nudes or atleast TOPLESS on ISL...
EVEN I NEVER DID THAT :rolleyes:
Nope. Not my cup of tea. Yes, I've got them. Nope, never posted them. ;)

Stirring the Pot
11-09-2006, 09:13 PM
I think he may have been referring to my post. But just to be clear, I said she wasnt THAT fat. If he is pimping her out, I will be his friend. :D

slowinhavasu
11-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Sunday, what do you need
PM sent.....

GHT
11-09-2006, 09:47 PM
We miss them too... I don't know when we will ever see them again.. :cry: :cry:

Stirring the Pot
11-09-2006, 09:50 PM
You must have been drunk little man, she is the bigest pig in their.. AND NO JORDY DID NOT CALL HER FAT
As long as she isnt as fat as you, GORDO, shes good in my book. :yuk:

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Hey Yvonne! :p I, for one, actually do miss you. Have fun in Vegas. :rollside:

djunkie
11-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey Yvonne! :p I, for one, actually do miss you. Have fun in Vegas. :rollside:
And I miss you. :p :p :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2006, 10:23 PM
And I miss you. :p :p :rollside:
Hi cutie! :) Hope you're feeling better. :rollside:

lewiville
11-09-2006, 10:26 PM
nice

djunkie
11-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Hi cutie! :) Hope you're feeling better. :rollside:
I'm all better now. Thanks. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 11:13 PM
I'm all better now. Thanks. :rollside:
Why did you see a pic of my fat wife on ISL,
I know we both saw more than a few over there, and we didnt post them :boxed:

djunkie
11-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Honestly Kilr I can't remember ever seeing a pic of your wife over there. Not saying that there wasn't, just that I don't recall of any. I never said she was fat. She just likes to talk shit....... LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Honestly Kilr I can't remember ever seeing a pic of your wife over there. Not saying that there wasn't, just that I don't recall of any. I never said she was fat. She just likes to talk shit....... LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
I know you never said she was fat, but honestly she is she needs to lose some weight

djunkie
11-09-2006, 11:20 PM
I know you never said she was fat, but honestly she is she needs to lose some weight
Uh ok. Last time I saw her I thought she was so skinny I felt like buying a fricken burger and feeding it to her. J/K :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Uh ok. Last time I saw her I thought she was so skinny I felt like buying a fricken burger and feeding it to her. J/K :crossx: :crossx:
LOL..
Not everyone can enjoy a busy be or Issac's like you and I.
next week on tuesday or wednesday let have one

djunkie
11-09-2006, 11:25 PM
LOL..
Not everyone can enjoy a busy be or Issac's like you and I.
next week on tuesday or wednesday let have one
I've kinda been craving Isaac's.

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 11:26 PM
I've kinda been craving Isaac's.
What about THREE BROTHERS ON WESTERN

djunkie
11-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Three Brothers? Never heard of it. Where on Western is that?

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Naaaaaaaa.....
How about.........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1780Philippe-med.jpg
CJG
:idea:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Naaaaaaaa.....
How about.........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1780Philippe-med.jpg
CJG
I really dont see the glory in that place WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over rated
NOW EASTSIDE MARKET, That is the place

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-10-2006, 12:04 AM
Well.....
You know how much I hate to agree with YOU!......but.... :idea:
You're correct on that..... :idea:
CJG

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Well.....
You know how much I hate to agree with YOU!......but.... :idea:
You're correct on that..... :idea:
CJG
Next time u r n town(L.A.) , call me we will have lunch ON ME

SCUBA STEVE
11-10-2006, 07:06 AM
Kilr, what the f*ck are you doing in vegas? When you coming to Mesa to visit mofo!
FOX 10 had some sh*t on the P.O.L in havi, a bunch of kids were out there I was wondering if your kids were out there too.

Parker Dreamin
11-10-2006, 07:43 AM
You LURKER !!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
11-10-2006, 08:09 AM
Yup, there's been pics over there. I think back when she first signed on. Or when you signed on to lurk with her screen name. LOL... :D ;)

HOOTER SLED-
11-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Three Bros. is a burger place kinda like Ynot. There is one in Carson too. Biglue knows about that one. :rollside:

chub
11-10-2006, 09:14 AM
DING! Roast beef/Pastrami plate. I'm sending my apprentice today! :p

orangeriverrat
11-10-2006, 10:09 AM
Eastside market is by far the better sandwich place!! they just need A/C!
I work downtown east side has been a fav of alot of fire/ploice and locals for a long time!

460 jus getn it
11-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Someone say wife swap.............................................. .............
http://epguides.com/WifeSwap/logo.jpg

chub
11-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Eastside market is by far the better sandwich place!! they just need A/C!
I work downtown east side has been a fav of alot of fire/ploice and locals for a long time!
I'm at Temple and Beaudry so it's walking distance for us. :rollside:

OnlyMoney
11-10-2006, 10:20 AM
We miss them too... I don't know when we will ever see them again.. :cry: :cry:
But I thought they were visiting you guys? :idea: :p Funny, we never got invited to the party and you're less than 5 miles from us. :cry: :cry: :rollside:

460 jus getn it
11-10-2006, 10:21 AM
But I thought they were visiting you guys? :idea: :p Funny, we never got invited to the party and you're less than 5 miles from us. :cry: :cry: :rollside:
Something about not enough beds rings a bell........................LMAO

Biglue
11-10-2006, 10:25 AM
BOMB ASS teriyaki (sp). It's on Western right next door to the skating ring.

djunkie
11-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Oh shit I know the place now. Ya I've eaten there a few times.

Biglue
11-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Oh shit I know the place now. Ya I've eaten there a few times.
Misty loves that place. Makes me drive up from Carson to get her some grub from there.

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Biglue hit it... the best chicken rice and fries with side salad :boxed:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 10:32 AM
Kilr, what the f*ck are you doing in vegas? When you coming to Mesa to visit mofo!
FOX 10 had some sh*t on the P.O.L in havi, a bunch of kids were out there I was wondering if your kids were out there too.
Sorry, they like UCLA and you dont :boxed:
we are coming out soon, before X-mas

Angie
11-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Sorry, they like UCLA and you dont :boxed:
we are coming out soon, before X-mas
LMAO... M, I told you Scuba was going to bust you!! :D

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 03:00 PM
LMAO... M, I told you Scuba was going to bust you!! :D
Don't tell him we have seen you also :idea:

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2006, 04:47 PM
I'm at Temple and Beaudry so it's walking distance for us. :rollside:
Hey man are you working at High School #11?

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Hey man are you working at High School #11?
That would be new central HS #11

LUVNLIFE
11-10-2006, 04:57 PM
That would be new central HS #11
Is it really new when it has been in construction for over ten years :rolleyes: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Is it really new when it has been in construction for over ten years :rolleyes: :rollside:
ROTFLMAO

GHT
11-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Of course I didn't get to see them.. :cry:

GHT
11-10-2006, 05:50 PM
When Mesa is only 2 hours away.... You're more than welcome to come up and visit too..

GHT
11-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Goin' out to night to local bars on the Northwest side... Ya'll going out?

GHT
11-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Nice one..... I'm sure your well aware of what goes on under my roof.... Amazing you would make accusations like that, don't even know you... Your really cool. Guess all my neighbors are in our beds too. I mean, I do have a lot of people over all the time for bar-b-ques.
So, you have friends over and they bring their kids with them (because our kids get along great) and that means everyone is in our beds?
You are a F#CK!!!!!! Bye the way... Nice to meet you. :)

GHT
11-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Bump on Mr. Bitch...... You gonna have sumthin to say? :cool:

GHT
11-11-2006, 02:42 AM
Hey C0ck sucker.... You coming out? guess I got all kinds of time to f with u....... Guess my "beds" aren't quite what you thought. You might be stuck with your peice of sh1t girl and now your just rubbin' one out... What am I doing now, (in my house) F face?
Bye the way, You have tought me to hate you and I could only hope that you would die a very painful death of AIDS. Now that would be cool. :) :)

Rexone
11-11-2006, 02:47 AM
Hey C0ck sucker.... You coming out? guess I got all kinds of time to f with u....... Guess my "beds" aren't quite what you thought. You might be stuck with your peice of sh1t girl and now your just rubbin' one out... What am I doing now, (in my house) F face?
Bye the way, You have tought me to hate you and I could only hope that you would die a very painful death of AIDS. Now that would be cool. :) :)
geezus. and winter is just starting. :supp:
Hey GHT I think Hoolign may have stolen your login. :)

hoolign
11-11-2006, 03:16 AM
geezus. and winter is just starting. :supp:
Hey GHT I think Hoolign may have stolen your login. :)
Listen you jackhole didnt your mama ever tell you " if you don't have anything nice to say..STFU before I beat the ever luvin crap outta you and let your father beat the crap outta what ever's left of you?" ...maybe it was just my mom..but if you piss me off anymore I'll spend the winter typing in caps! :mad:

Rexone
11-11-2006, 03:18 AM
Listen you jackhole didnt your mama ever tell you " if you don't have anything nice to say..STFU before I beat the ever luvin crap outta you and let your father beat the crap outta what ever's left of you?" ...maybe it was just my mom..but if you piss me off anymore I'll spend the winter typing in caps! :mad:
You're in Canada assbite so I ain't skeered.

hoolign
11-11-2006, 03:22 AM
You're in Canada assbite so I ain't skeered.
Ahhhhh.... That's just what I want you to think! It's all coming together ! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Rexone
11-11-2006, 03:27 AM
Ahhhhh.... That's just what I want you to think! It's all coming together ! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Just fyi, after what Brown did to our last facility when he used the jon for 1 1/2 hours, we shoot Canatards on site in the parking lot now before they ever get inside.
We can tell who they are becasue they always pull up, yellin at each other "hey we're at Rex Marine, eh".

hoolign
11-11-2006, 03:37 AM
Just fyi, after what Brown did to our last facility when he used the jon for 1 1/2 hours, we shoot Canatards on site in the parking lot now before they ever get inside.
We can tell who they are becasue they always pull up, yellin at each other "hey we're at Rex Marine, eh".
:rolleyes:

Rexone
11-11-2006, 03:47 AM
:rolleyes:
Oh don't take it so seriously. It's only a Supersoaker loaded with a mild bleach solution just to disinfect you before we allow you inside. We are aware of you Canatard's hot tub practices and want none of that stuff around here. :)

hoolign
11-11-2006, 03:52 AM
Oh don't take it so seriously. It's only a Supersoaker loaded with a mild bleach solution just to disinfect you before we allow you inside. We are aware of you Canatard's hot tub practices and want none of that stuff around here. :)
that vid was nasty :yuk: