PDA

View Full Version : Oh, and speaking of douchebags...

Jordy
11-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Is SpammitKarl so phucking stupid that he thinks this is funny:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734osamabinjordy.jpg
Osama bin Jordy??? That doesn't even make any sense, even to a window licker like that cocksucker Karl. It's a pic, on a playing card. Where does Osama come into anything??? I just dont get it. Is he really that stupid???
OK, so take your lame ass internet psycho stalker skills that you use on your online "relationships" and add a turban and and a beard or something. Taking a plain pic and doing that??? You're just phucking stupid Karl. Nice work. Then again, you did start a website to "bash Jordy behind his back" or whatever it was. Grow up. Ever wonder why you're cooking for one??? Everyone else can see it. :notam:

phebus
11-09-2006, 08:31 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg

Jordy
11-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Oh, and here is the link to the pic in SpammitKarl's gallery:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=117953&size=big&password=&sort=1&thecat=500

slowinhavasu
11-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Jordy, I think I met you a long time ago...Is that really your pick, I thought you were younger ???? :)

BigDoug
Tell me this isn't happening again !!

Jordy
Jordy, I think I met you a long time ago...Is that really your pick, I thought you were younger ???? :)
Carey, a long time ago I was younger. :)

Todd969
11-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Need a favor Jordy, Go bitch slap Patrick around for me :p

BadKachina
11-09-2006, 08:36 PM
People have been looking for that Jordy guy for a long time. He sure is hard to find....... :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3078Picture_338.jpg

Jordy
11-09-2006, 08:37 PM
I can help you with that. ;)
p.s. Paul, I think that pic is upside down. :D

slowinhavasu
11-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Poor little guy......will he stop talking long enough...lol.....just joking boss......

squirt'nmyload
11-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Osama bin Jordy??? That doesn't even make any sense, even to a window licker like that cocksucker Karl. It's a pic, on a playing card. Where does Osama come into anything??? I just dont get it. Is he really that stupid???
OK, so take your lame ass internet psycho stalker skills that you use on your online "relationships" and add a turban and and a beard or something. Taking a plain pic and doing that??? You're just phucking stupid Karl. Nice work. Then again, you did start a website to "bash Jordy behind his back" or whatever it was. Grow up. Ever wonder why you're cooking for one??? Everyone else can see it. :notam:
long deep drive................back back back .....it's outta here.............http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/jawdrop.gif

Todd969
11-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Poor little guy......will he stop talking long enough...lol.....just joking boss......
That was the hidden message. I had over 100 minutes in calls from that guy last month and I think I said 5 words :sleeping:

SummitKarl
11-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Hey Convict where you been :crossx:
speaking of stalking seems as though you were stalking through my image center :rolleyes:
Jordy<<<<<<<<oh boo hoo some one made fun of me and I can't take it :cry: :cry: ..oh wait no one made fun of you yet you were stalking through my image center and made fun of yourself :rolleyes: .......you lame a$$

Jordy
11-09-2006, 08:45 PM
oh wait no one made fun of you yet you were stalking through my image center and made fun of yourself :rolleyes: .......you lame a$$
Actually, I got a few pm's from people who were pointing out what a dumbass you were and trying to figure out the bin laden connection. They think you're as much of a phucking window licker as the rest of us. I really don't care. Just keep cooking for one and posting pics psycho. ;)
p.s. I'm game for someone making fun if it made any sense at all. This is just another example of how really seriously mentally disturbed you are as it's not funny and it doesn't make any sense. :notam:

Todd969
11-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Alright, after you 2 grade school girls get done I expect a full Patrick's been bitch slapped report :D

SummitKarl
11-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Actually, I got a few pm's from people who were pointing out what a dumbass you were and trying to figure out the bin laden connection. They think you're as much of a phucking window licker as the rest of us. I really don't care. Just keep cooking for one and posting pics psycho. ;)
p.s. I'm game for someone making fun if it made any sense at all. This is just another example of how really seriously mentally disturbed you are as it's not funny and it doesn't make any sense. :notam:
Jordy standard answer No2
I was really waiting for Jordy standard answer no 3. I am not going to lose any sleep over it.
maybe you should try something original for a change

Jordy
11-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Alright, after you 2 grade school girls get done
Sorry, not in grade school. One of these days cocksucker Karl will learn he's barking up the wrong tree and then he'll stop and apologize for all the bullshit and lies he's posted. Until that point, I'm not the one spamming my business on the boards. Karma is a motherphucker.

SummitKarl
11-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Alright, after you 2 grade school girls get done I expect a full Patrick's been bitch slapped report :D
you know I have asked him twice now to come out from hiding and face me but....the little pussy just wants to hide behind a computer :rolleyes:

slowinhavasu
11-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Deep breath...these things never go anywhere good, so lets all have a group hug and move on.
Thanksgiving is coming, time to be thankful for all of our blessing......
:crossx:

Jordy
11-09-2006, 08:54 PM
maybe you should try something original for a change
Something original would be how much of a retard your friends think you are with all the made up bullshit you have posted up here Karl. I'm done playing around and I've told you that.
This isn't a road you want to go down. You have been given every chance to go away. You've posted up quite a few libel cases on these boards and you just keep on going. You're dumber than you look. The best bet for you is just to go away at this point. Trust me. ;)
p.s. Even the threads you have deleted, I have full copies of. Really not in your best interest to keep this going mr psycho internet tough guy. ;)

Mandelon
11-09-2006, 08:54 PM
You knuckleheads make for a somewhat interesting read, but do you think anyone really gives a crap about your schoolboy antics?
Geez, take it back to the ballfield. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
11-09-2006, 08:57 PM
who gives a shit about Robyn Boyer and the Jones when you got this???? :D
See what winter does to people!!!!! :220v:

Jordy
11-09-2006, 08:58 PM
p.s. Hey Cocksucker, I mean Karl, you still haven't explained how that pic is anywhere near funny?? Jordy bin laden?? Still doesn't make sense dumbass. :notam:

Todd969
Deep breath...these things never go anywhere good, so lets all have a group hug and move on.
Thanksgiving is coming, time to be thankful for all of our blessing......
:crossx:
Oh ya, well Funnel Cake :argue:

Jyruiz
I say this thread gets to 4 pages, whats everybodies guess?

NOTALENT
11-09-2006, 08:59 PM
at this rate im saying 6 by noon tommorow.... :p

Todd969
11-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Don't you have an 84 caprice to detail? :220v:

SummitKarl
11-09-2006, 09:00 PM
You knuckleheads make for a somewhat interesting read, but do you think anyone really gives a crap about your schoolboy antics?
Geez, take it back to the ballfield. :rolleyes:
Ballfield, parking lot, hell I will rent the boxing ring...hell all we have to do is get Jordy to show up....and NONE of us will ever have to hear any of this again....
Come out from behind the PC Jordy, anytime anywhere anyplace, or just STFU and cower behind your monitor

Jyruiz
11-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Don't you have an 84 caprice to detail? :220v:
Lol, I don't know where you got that from, but no.

MudPumper
Actually it's kind of funny. Back when the war started all the troops were handed out playing cards with the names and pictures of the most wanted people, Osama, Sadaam, etc..... So yes, it does make sense.
But the question is...... If Jordy was in a plane on a moving runway that matched the planes speed but in the opposite direction, could Jordy make the plane take off??? :rollside:

Todd969
[QUOTE=Jordy]Is SpammitKarl so phucking stupid that he thinks this is funny:
[QUOTE]
Actually it's kind of funny. Back when the war started all the troops were handed out playing cards with the names and pictures of the most wanted people, Osama, Sadaam, etc..... So yes, it does make sense.
But the question is...... If Jordy was in a plane on a moving runway that matched the planes speed but in the opposite direction, could Jordy make the plane take off??? :rollside:
I say no, given Jordy's current physical condition it would be next to impossible for his fat ass to get an inch off the ground let alone a plane. :D

squirt'nmyload
i say12

Jordy
11-09-2006, 09:02 PM
Come out from behind the PC Jordy, anytime anywhere anyplace, or just STFU and cower behind your monitor
Says the king of internet bullshit. You're the epitomy of hiding behind made up shit on the keyboard Karl. Not even worth my time as there is nothing to prove other than you are a lonely internet psycho loser. :notam:

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 09:05 PM
I say no, given Jordy's current physical condition it would be next to impossible for his fat ass to get an inch off the ground let alone a plane. :D
ROTFLMAO
What of his fat ass and my wifes fat ass had rocket boosters shoved up their ass, could they get airborn then

Havasu1986
11-09-2006, 09:08 PM
there is nothing to prove other than you are a lonely internet psycho loser. :notam:
How many people post with there wife on there lap :rolleyes:

squirt'nmyload
11-09-2006, 09:09 PM
ROTFLMAO
What of his fat ass and my wifes fat ass had rocket boosters shoved up their ass, could they get airborn then
i think mentos and diet coke may do the trick

soupersonic
11-09-2006, 09:10 PM
The only thing funny about it is that jacket/pajama looking thing your wearing in the pic.I hope it was Halloween :)

BadKachina
ROTFLMAO
Your wifes not fat, Stirrinthepot's seen fatter on ***boat..... :idea:

Todd969
Now that I'm dwelling on this, a more likely comparison would be:
If SummitKarl, Jordy, Betty Crocker and a plane were on a treadmill:
Would Karl hook up with Betty and discuss new Hamburger Helper flavors leaving Jordy alone to make to plane take off or would he stand up and help with the experiment? :idea:

Jordy
11-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Would Karl hook up with Betty and discuss new Hamburger Helper flavors leaving Jordy alone to make to plane take off or would he stand up and help with the experiment? :idea:
Nah, Karl would stalk Betty to the point of submission, fear, and a restraining order and then go out on the lake by himself and come home and cook dinner for one. ;)

SummitKarl
11-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Says the king of internet bullshit. You're the epitomy of hiding behind made up shit on the keyboard Karl. Not even worth my time as there is nothing to prove other than you are a lonely internet psycho loser. :notam:
it's late I am going to bed,,C'ya tomorrow
good night
Convict :crossx:

Havasu1986
Sorry Karl but you need a new BBQ. Have your construction buddies build a nice one .

BadKachina
Nah, Karl would stalk Betty to the point of submission, fear, and a restraining order and then go out on the lake by himself and come home and cook dinner for one. ;)
Yeah but would the f-n plane fly????????? :idea:

Todd969
11-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Yeah but would the f-n plane fly????????? :idea:
:) That's what I'm trying to figure out.

JB in so cal
11-09-2006, 09:15 PM
I am teflon, you are glue; what bounces off me, lands on you... :)
Oh. Wait. Hang on a second.... :cool: Yep. Hey everyone. Over here... There's some paint drying. Let's all watch it!!!

Jordy
11-09-2006, 09:17 PM
good night
Convict :crossx:
Wow, and I need to come up with something new stalker??? How many restraining orders so far??? :idea:
Like I said, this really isn't a road you want to go down, but I know you're really not that bright because you just keep posting here. :notam:

NOTALENT
11-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Has anyone seen the new, MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS>>???? :220v:
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/notalent2002/ShowLetter-1.jpg

MRSDRMCAT
11-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Is this for real????????? :argue:

Kim Hanson
11-09-2006, 09:19 PM
I have to say this is the worst flamming I have ever seen, Karl where the hell did you leave the brain? The paint shit sucks also...with the soooo called chop..lines are all screwed up and looked like 1 st. grade shit :rolleyes: get chop shop and try it again :crossx: :crossx: Summit Karl.....what did you summit Karl? Beside a big pile of shit and you are being one with it.........( . )( . ).................... :boxed:

BadKachina
11-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Page 3............... :skull:

riverroyal
11-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Is this for real????????? :argue:
thats one huge ass on that plane,it looks real to me.

BadKachina
11-09-2006, 09:21 PM
thats one huge ass on that plane,it looks real to me.
If that plane with the fat chick on was on a treadmill, would it still fly? :idea:

Jyruiz
11-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Page 3............... :skull:
lets get a pool going, somebody draw up the squares.

Kim Hanson
11-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Wow, and I need to come up with something new stalker??? How many restraining orders so far??? :idea:
Like I said, this really isn't a road you want to go down, but I know you're really not that bright because you just keep posting here. :notam:
I think he LOVES YOU ........( . )( . )............ :p

Todd969
11-09-2006, 09:24 PM
If that plane with the fat chick on was on a treadmill, would it still fly? :idea:
Alright, lets lose the treadmill. If she had a box of Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper what would happen?

NOTALENT
Depends on if she is providing the gas..... :D

Jordy
Ballfield, parking lot, hell I will rent the boxing ring...hell all we have to do is get Jordy to show up....and NONE of us will ever have to hear any of this again....
You know, I'm a little slow tonight, but is that a threat of violence there Spammit??? It kind of seems that way to me and it seems as though that might just be a violation of terms. Damn, it would really suck if you weren't around to use the boards as your personal classifeds anymore. Damn... :idea:

JB in so cal
11-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Can I just ask one favor? When flaming, please use proper spelling and puncuation 'cause after a few beers this shit is tough to follow.
-carry on!

NOTALENT
11-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Can I just ask one favor? When flaming, please use proper spelling and puncuation 'cause after a few beers this shit is tough to follow.
-carry on!
Im suprised after a few beers you can still type....haha... :D
That sounds good though...I think I will join ya....Cheers! :messedup:

soupersonic
11-09-2006, 09:28 PM
I dont think any amount of thrust would overcome that fat arse weighing it down. Hows my tug coming along?

HavasuSelect
11-09-2006, 09:30 PM
If there's anything good that came out of this post it's the fact that NOTALENT mentioned Robin Boyer :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-09-2006, 09:32 PM
If there's anything good that came out of this post it's the fact that NOTALENT mentioned Robin Boyer :crossx:
Lol...what about my new prospect??? :p She is getting high ratings....lol

BadKachina
11-09-2006, 09:33 PM
I dont think any amount of thrust would overcome that fat arse weighing it down. Hows my tug coming along?
If I get your rams tommorrow it will be done by Sat morning. Everything else is done, I just want to have my kid wash it before you pick it up. :rollside:

HavasuSelect
11-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Lol...what about my new prospect??? :p She is getting high ratings....lol
That's a woman? I thought it was the nuke North Korea tested.

BadKachina
11-09-2006, 09:35 PM
is she one of those "exception" passengers that had to purchase "two" seats on the plane :cry: :rollside: ??
I think she'll have to fly business class on a cargo jet. :crossx:

RP2
11-09-2006, 09:42 PM
You know, I'm a little slow tonight, but is that a threat of violence there Spammit??? It kind of seems that way to me and it seems as though that might just be a violation of terms. Damn, it would really suck if you weren't around to use the boards as your personal classifeds anymore. Damn... :idea:
Don't run to the law Jordy, meet his asx at the ballfield... not alone of course :)

Kiddunot
11-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Now it has come back to me why i dont come to this site that much

NOTALENT
11-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Now it has come back to me why i dont come to this site that much
This is the good stuff.... :rollside:

HavasuSelect
11-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Don't run to the law Jordy, meet his asx at the ballfield... not alone of course :)
I think they should settle this with an old school break dance battle.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/bss.jpg

bchbum
11-09-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm waiting for laters opinion on all of this . He knows everything . :crossx:

JB in so cal
11-09-2006, 10:01 PM
I think they should settle this with an old school break dance battle.
or something...
http://i.ivillage.com/PP/Launch/Features/Kids_Products/PP_RedThumbWrestle_366.jpg

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2006, 10:15 PM
:idea: Just tonight? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Hey Jord, you should totally edit his posts. It's sooo funny when you do that. :rolleyes: When you're done doing that why not just delete his thread? No, no wait...ban him. Yeah! :idea: Oh wait, that's right. Your not a mod on here. :yuk: Oh well, darn. :rolleyes:

HavasuSelect
11-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Or maybe a Spelling Bee?
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/spell.jpg
(The first word will be "diesel" or "diesle")

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2006, 10:21 PM
I'm thinking a weenie eating contest is well suited for these two, especially ol' Jord. :p
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2006-07/05/xin_570703050922102122385.jpg
Oh yeah, page 4! Happy days are here again! :rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Now that I'm dwelling on this, a more likely comparison would be:
If SummitKarl, Jordy, Betty Crocker and a plane were on a treadmill:
That's some funny sh*t

Jordy
11-09-2006, 11:08 PM
:idea: Just tonight? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Hey Jord, you should totally edit his posts. It's sooo funny when you do that. :rolleyes: When you're done doing that why not just delete his thread? No, no wait...ban him. Yeah! :idea: Oh wait, that's right. Your not a mod on here. :yuk: Oh well, darn. :rolleyes:
I'm just out on a limb wondering what your boyfriend does when I don't post. Seems to me that between here and ISL you're just out to bust someone's balls and you seem to be making a valiant attempt for them to be mine because I rejected you as a myspace friend. It's ok Jesse (and I'm sorry Mike) but you're going to have to find someone elses' balls to bust. Pretty funny watching you chase my posts around though. Keeps me laughing. Hate me or love me it's still an obsession... HA HA HA HA. ;)

Magic34
11-09-2006, 11:11 PM
I thought this would be a good place since we are going back to school days.
I frickin love the show the OC for some reason. I've watched every episode since Season 1, and last season was a little weak at times, but the show overall is pretty good in my book.
Damn, I feel good for getting that out. I have been a closet OC fan for 3 years now.
Sorry, back to the programming.

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 11:14 PM
I thought this would be a good place since we are going back to school days.
I frickin love the show the OC for some reason. I've watched every episode since Season 1, and last season was a little weak at times, but the show overall is pretty good in my book.
Damn, I feel good for getting that out. I have been a closet OC fan for 3 years now.
Sorry, back to the programming.
Anything else you want to come out about :boxed: :rollside:

upsman105
11-09-2006, 11:21 PM
I'm just out on a limb wondering what your boyfriend does when I don't post. Seems to me that between here and ISL you're just out to bust someone's balls and you seem to be making a valiant attempt for them to be mine because I rejected you as a myspace friend. It's ok Jesse (and I'm sorry Mike) but you're going to have to find someone elses' balls to bust. Pretty funny wathing you chase my posts around though. Keeps me laughing. Hate me or love me it's still an obsession... HA HA HA HA. ;)
What is wathing?????? :confused: :)

Jordy
11-09-2006, 11:23 PM
I have no idea. Perhaps you should ask Louie. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
He has been using my DICTIONARY

Magic34
Anything else you want to come out about :boxed: :rollside:
I knew that was coming.
No, I'm good. :)

Kilrtoy
11-09-2006, 11:24 PM
I have no idea. Perhaps you should ask Louie. :D :D :D
ROTFLMAO :rollside:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-09-2006, 11:24 PM
Get back to work "Brown"....
You get paid to drive, not Stirr......
CJG
:p

Jordy
11-09-2006, 11:30 PM
ROTFLMAO :rollside:
I think he painted a great big WATHING on the side of a boat, next to the surfin' turkey alien. ;)

djunkie
11-09-2006, 11:31 PM
RD SUX!!!!!!! :D

MudPumper
11-09-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm thinking a weenie eating contest is well suited for these two, especially ol' Jord. :p
Is that a young and slim RD on the left???????

upsman105
11-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Get back to work "Brown"....
You get paid to drive, not Stirr......
CJG
:p
Are you ready for the new movie???
When does Casino Royal come out??
Do you have tickets yet??

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm just out on a limb wondering what your boyfriend does when I don't post. Seems to me that between here and ISL you're just out to bust someone's balls and you seem to be making a valiant attempt for them to be mine because I rejected you as a myspace friend. It's ok Jesse (and I'm sorry Mike) but you're going to have to find someone elses' balls to bust. Pretty funny wathing you chase my posts around though. Keeps me laughing. Hate me or love me it's still an obsession... HA HA HA HA. ;)
:p You think I chase your posts? Seriously Jordan...that's comical. Does someone have a big ego? Did mommy make you feel like you were soooo very special that the world revolved around you? That's cute. :rolleyes: Honey, I not only do not want to bust your balls but sometimes I wonder if you even have any because of all the whining and crying you do when someone makes fun of you. God forbid someone make a little joke about you...whoaaaaa! Watch out for the Jordy wrath (and endless reminders).
Mike works nights so he's not here right now. When I post during the day he is home asleep. No, I don't post when I have the opportunity to be him. I only post when I have nothing better to do. You know...kinda like you with your girlfriend. Oh wait, that's right. You don't have one. My bad. Well, you know...shoot, what I should have said was when you're not touching yourself or editing people's posts on ISL. You can relate to that much better, I'm sure. :cool:
As for the myspace thing. I checked a while back and that was on Oct. 13th. I thought you had a pretty shiatty sense of humor and seemed to harp endlessly on certain washed up topics like the Turnkey thing that got old real fast. But I thought maybe it was just me because certain people on ISL think you're an ok guy. So I saw you on myspace and decided to be the bigger person and try to put the bickering in the past. I should have known better. :rolleyes: Since then (Oct 13th) I have not tried to contact you again. As a matter of fact I blocked you on that site so I have no idea why you would think I am butt hurt about it. :p I have enough real friends that I really don't need to worry about my friend count on there.
Seriously, love you or hate you? I don't hate you Jordan. That would require much too much time and energy. I just find you annoying and see you as an internet bully. It's funny that you cry about people bullying you but you are nothing but a bully yourself.
Whatever...read my siggy. I put it up special for you. :rollside: If you are personally offended and the world is going to crumble down because of it then put out a restraining order on me too...ya big baby. :rolleyes: Love ya Jordan.

Jordy
11-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Not to try and infuse The Sandbar with logic and intellect, but I do recall those playing cards and it seems to me that they were all of Arabic descent, with Muslim backgrounds, with the traditional beards and head cover, ie, turbans.
So once again, I don't get the Jordy bin laden being funny, but rather just being in the normal stupid bad taste of someone who has proven himself to be an internet stalker. ;)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
11-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Are you ready for the new movie???
When does Casino Royal come out??
Do you have tickets yet??
NOVEMBER 17th BABY !!!!!!
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/casinoroyale/site/flash_dl.html?dl=1,2,1
:D

Jordy
11-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Love ya Jordan.
Apparently or a few comments wouldn't have brought about the novel you took the time to type out and I don't care enough to read. Hey look, it's Charlie Brown's teacher. Wahna whana whana whana whana... whatever. :notam:

Magic34
11-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Is myspace really that important in life now?
I dont get it. Try and get more internet frineds? Hell, I dont like 1/2 of the ones I have, and some of those are really good friends!
What is cool about this thread is that we can all say whatever we want, because the issue at hand will take over again and none of it matters.
Oh, I am selling my boat that puts me in ***boat status. Hope I am still liked in the end, well, I mean I hope they just act like they still like me. That's all. Superficial, it works for me.

Jordy
11-09-2006, 11:52 PM
Oh, I am selling my boat that puts me in ***boat status. Hope I am still liked in the end, well, I mean I hope they just act like they still like me. That's all. Superficial, it works for me.
Whatever. I still knew your wife before you did. You're alright in my book, mostly because of her, but that's all that counts. Oh, and DWG works good on my truck too. Guess you've got a few + marks in your column. ;)

Magic34
11-09-2006, 11:53 PM
Whatever. I still knew your wife before you did. You're alright in my book, mostly because of her, but that's all that counts. Oh, and DWG works good on my truck too. Guess you've got a few + marks in your column. ;)
:crossx: :rollside:
Cowboy up! Those days... Yeah before me. :crossx:

IN2-IN2MX
11-09-2006, 11:53 PM
Apparently or a few comments wouldn't have brought about the novel you took the time to type out and I don't care enough to read. Hey look, it's Charlie Brown's teacher. Wahna whana whana whana whana... whatever. :notam:
Well, you were the one that told me once (recently) that I have a lot to say and always have to get the last word in :argue: (remind you of anyone? :) ). :p Anyways, I type very quickly so I am sure I can get out lots through the keyboard in about the same amount time it takes most people to type a few sentences.
Off to bed now. Later.

Jordy
11-09-2006, 11:54 PM
:crossx: :rollside:
Cowboy up! Those days... Yeah before me. :crossx:
Ha ha ha. Bingo and VIVA LA AQUA NET!!!! :D :D :D

3:30dirty
11-10-2006, 02:31 AM
grow the fuk up....this is a boating website, not a bash on stoopid shiiiit website. No wonder I dont click on this anymore......high school drama. GROW UP AND ACT LIKE AN ADULT. Im out, catch me at OSO where they talk about boats.....go to myspace if you want to bash. ***boat sucks.

RitcheyRch
11-10-2006, 05:27 AM
Well, there was 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back by reading this.....LMAO :)

BreastManWins
11-10-2006, 06:13 AM
I've been lurking for quite a while and even though I haven't yet posted, I feel like a veteran since I've seen Jordy and Kilrtoy go at it. And now Kir's going after a woman.
Jordy, I only know you from the forums but I'll bet you're a little man who is terribly insecure with himself. It's a pathetic act you should give up before you're really hurt.

HavasuSelect
11-10-2006, 06:20 AM
Well, there was 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back by reading this.....LMAO :)
You read 5 pages in 5 minutes? Man you're quick :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-10-2006, 06:29 AM
Its getting hot in heeeeeerreeee:crossx:
Whackas suck:D

catman-do
11-10-2006, 06:50 AM
You know, I may not be an old timer in here but this is just stupid. I saw the pic and dont think its funny, but i get it. Neither person is going to do anything about it in "real life" so both parties just need to give up. Lets talk about boats!!! Glamis!! Things that actually matter!

DSW
11-10-2006, 07:19 AM
Is myspace really that important in life now?
The only reason Myspace is around is so you can keep in touch with people who you would never call or want to see in person.

Jordy
11-10-2006, 07:31 AM
Jordy, I only know you from the forums but I'll bet you're a little man who is terribly insecure with himself. It's a pathetic act you should give up before you're really hurt.
Wow, how did you guess??? I'm almost 4' tall and weigh 85 lbs but I'm still bigger than Holy Moly. Does that count??? :idea: :notam:
I just really hope that everyone on the internet likes me as that's what I base my self worth on. Will you be my friend??? :notam:

460 jus getn it
11-10-2006, 07:37 AM
Wow, guess the jack ass didnt learn the first. OSAMA BIN JORDY, a tweeked out circus monkey could have came up with something better.

OGShocker
11-10-2006, 07:40 AM
COOL! Another lower Arizona Beaumont member shows up. :boxed:

Jyruiz
11-10-2006, 08:02 AM
Good morning everybody, please try and have a nice day. :)

Jyruiz
11-10-2006, 08:06 AM
The Lakers suck ass Juan!
:argue:
You too. I won't be online this weekend so I thought I would take a cheap shot this AM
:)
Hater. :crossx: Hey, this is the thread to do it in though, everybody is getting into the shit slinging. :) Have a safe one bro.

syke-o
11-10-2006, 08:11 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/syke-o/dumbpeople.jpg

HM
11-10-2006, 08:22 AM
Wow, how did you guess??? I'm almost 4' tall and weigh 85 lbs but I'm still bigger than Holy Moly. Does that count??? :idea: :notam:
LOL
Everybody was kung fu fighting.....

Bradman
11-10-2006, 08:25 AM
LOL
Everybody was kung fu fighting.....
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/CLASS/130-112.jpg :)

SB
11-10-2006, 08:27 AM
Ha ha, 460 rated that pic in the gallery.
When you guys start a thread it should automatically go to BRF.

racecar.hotshoe
11-10-2006, 08:29 AM
COOL! Another lower Arizona Beaumont member shows up. :boxed:
Why is it got to be a Beaumont thing....... :rolleyes: :p

460 jus getn it
11-10-2006, 08:36 AM
Ha ha, 460 rated that pic in the gallery.
When you guys start a thread it should automatically go to BRF.I rated it cause it the worst attempt at slamming someone i have ever seen. Karl is a jackass, and this just shows that even more

NOTALENT
11-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Someone say were bringing back Beaumont??? :D

racecar.hotshoe
11-10-2006, 08:46 AM
I think not.. :rolleyes:

HavasuSelect
11-10-2006, 08:50 AM
He's bringing Beaumont back :crossx:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/jt.jpg

Bense468
11-10-2006, 09:43 AM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/83/your20gaymw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

ThongMagnet
11-10-2006, 10:22 AM
"Jordy the Wacker" vs " Karl the Spamit"
Brought to you by Don King Productions and ***boat Magazine

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 03:09 PM
And now Kir's going after a woman.
And have been for 38 years :boxed:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-10-2006, 03:28 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg
LARGE size, extra salt, double butter. Here we go again.

fourspeednup
11-10-2006, 05:50 PM
The only definitive way to ever solve the issue between "Spammitkarl" and "Jordyturd" (real names have been changed to protect the innocent) is to have a dance off.
Jordyturd can put up a turkey, and spammit can donate a set of plans that were never used after he lost some online business....we can raffle them off to pay for the club rental fee then get wasted after taking plenty of pictures. Sound fun? :D :D

Kim Hanson
11-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah, page 4! Happy days are here again! :rolleyes:
Okay couch, show how its done grand master salami swallower.........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
11-10-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm just out on a limb wondering what your boyfriend does when I don't post. Seems to me that between here and ISL you're just out to bust someone's balls and you seem to be making a valiant attempt for them to be mine because I rejected you as a myspace friend. It's ok Jesse (and I'm sorry Mike) but you're going to have to find someone elses' balls to bust. Pretty funny watching you chase my posts around though. Keeps me laughing. Hate me or love me it's still an obsession... HA HA HA HA. ;)
They love you Jordish :p ........( . )( . ).......watch your back brah :D :D

squirt'nmyload
11-10-2006, 07:37 PM
whats this i hear about a sunk boat?????

IN2-IN2MX
11-11-2006, 02:24 AM
Okay couch, show how its done grand master salami swallower.........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:
Did you just call me a couch? Wow, I'm so offended. Would that be like a love seat or recliner? :idea:
Do I really need to show you how its done or do you just wanna compare notes? :rollside:

Rexone
11-11-2006, 02:37 AM
Did you just call me a couch? Wow, I'm so offended. Would that be like a love seat or recliner? :idea:
Do I really need to show you how its done or do you just wanna compare notes? :rollside:
I think he meant coach. You gotta consider, he is from Canada. They don't spell two good their.
I think the showing would be best. Please include pics. :D

hoolign
11-11-2006, 03:10 AM
They're not picking on you are they? They're not supposed to pick on the hot chicks! :mad:

Mr. Naudio
11-11-2006, 08:44 AM
The only definitive way to ever solve the issue between "Spammitkarl" and "Jordyturd" (real names have been changed to protect the innocent) is to have a dance off.
Jordyturd can put up a turkey, and spammit can donate a set of plans that were never used after he lost some online business....we can raffle them off to pay for the club rental fee then get wasted after taking plenty of pictures. Sound fun? :D :D
I think they should have a stereo comp. :wink:

ratso
11-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Couch... lol... :jawdrop: :D

Kachina26
11-11-2006, 09:39 AM
I think the showing would be best. Please include pics. :D
So is this official permission, or an attempt at entrapment? :D