PDA

View Full Version : Has Kilrtoy "jumped the shark"

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Judging by the overall low level of his recent posts, outright negativity, his lack of forum support for his antics and the overall juvenile tone of his assertions and insults, I am nearly certain that Kilr has "jumped the shark" here recently.
Of course, a large number of lonely men will assume that because of Mrs. Kilr that this hasn't happened just yet, but we aren't talking about her, we are talking about Miguel.
The question is, when did it happen exactly? What was the actual post that he jumped it with?
Discuss... :D

Jyruiz
11-10-2006, 08:52 AM
Judging by the overall low level of his recent posts, outright negativity, his lack of forum support for his antics and the overall juvenile tone of his assertions and insults, I am nearly certain that Kilr has "jumped the shark" here recently.
Of course, a large number of lonely men will assume that because of Mrs. Kilr that this hasn't happened just yet, but we aren't talking about her, we are talking about Miguel.
The question is, when did it happen exactly? What was the actual post that he jumped it with?
Discuss... :D
Do a search for Jordyturd, if it hasn't been deleted.

Ziggy
11-10-2006, 08:58 AM
How does stirring the pot make you not like jumping your own shark? You're just encouraging people to continue disrespectfulness towards one another.
Boo

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 09:05 AM
How does stirring the pot make you not like jumping your own shark? You're just encouraging people to continue disrespectfulness towards one another.
Boo
Actually, it was a thinly veiled comment on the reduced quality of the forums after October in general. I think the whole thing has digressed quite a lot, maybe more than in years past. I find myself spending a lot less time here now, being more and more disappointed with people that I have met in person and thought were pretty advanced humans and wondering if it is like some sort of a marriage, where after so many posts and years on here you just start being yourself, and if you were hiding who you were, it comes out.

Daytona100
11-10-2006, 09:06 AM
They do seem to have a attack mentality.

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 09:08 AM
And Jordy may have as well. SummitKarl has for sure. The question is, when?
I think it has to do with aggression and negativity. I am thinking that as soon as you start really getting pissed on here, defensive and lashing out the forums pretty much stop caring. We will watch and laugh, or cry, or shake our heads... but it is no more than a train wreck by that point. Nothing you can do about it, nothing you can do to effect it... just watch and wince.

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Boo
I would say that if whatever impression I leave on the forum member overall diminishes greatly from this thread on... you could say I jumped the shark on this very day, at this very hour.
You understand the term, right?

ChumpChange
11-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Actually, it was a thinly veiled comment on the reduced quality of the forums after October in general. I think the whole thing has digressed quite a lot, maybe more than in years past. I find myself spending a lot less time here now, being more and more disappointed with people that I have met in person and thought were pretty advanced humans and wondering if it is like some sort of a marriage, where after so many posts and years on here you just start being yourself, and if you were hiding who you were, it comes out.
There's a nice new sig line. Very well spoken and thought out.

ChumpChange
11-10-2006, 09:13 AM
There's a nice new sig line. Very well spoken and thought out.
Guess not. Can't have a sig line over 500 characters.

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2006, 09:14 AM
I long for the days of Froggy threatening RD with physical harm... those were some good threads to read... :idea:

ratso
11-10-2006, 09:16 AM
http://www.jumptheshark.com/about.htm
...maybe this will help... :idea:

HM
11-10-2006, 09:17 AM
I long for the days of Froggy threatening RD with physical harm... those were some good threads to read... :idea:
Yes, those were not negative at all!

superdave013
11-10-2006, 09:22 AM
it happened on 03-29-2006.

superdave013
11-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Yes, those were not negative at all!
RD woulda takin him. :D

Dezertrider
11-10-2006, 09:35 AM
:220v: can't we all just get along? :220v:

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 09:42 AM
Funny, I thought about that when posting this one. I think that was a different deal though. Could be just me, but I don't think that RD and I were posting up new threads calling each other turds, douchebags or cocksuckers. We had a pretty serious disagreement about something very, very important to me and sorted it out.
And, near as I can recall, my "threatening RD with physical harm" was all implied from my single sentence "you don't live far enough away from me to be disrespectful... watch your tone". That was the whole "threat".
This is hateful and negative. Probably just as tough to sit through as the other though... I think the key difference may be that if I had driven up there I would have carefully and thoughtfully dismantled RD. If these other two duke it out, it will be like fat people ****ing. ;)

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 09:43 AM
it happened on 03-29-2006.
Now you have me looking up 3-29 :D

Bense468
11-10-2006, 09:47 AM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/83/your20gaymw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 09:47 AM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/83/your20gaymw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Yeah, but you're the one with that on your hard-drive... ;)

cyclone
11-10-2006, 09:48 AM
this place has sort of turned into high school with a keyboard. I pop into the sandbar, watch the madness and shake my head, and rarely post. Its got nothing to do with the size of my boat or my ability to relate to what is posted in the sandbar, just the overall negative theme of it all. Things just aren't as fun as they were back in the day when i joined the site.
the tech forums have their share of drama as well....oh well. nothing stays the same forever right? :)

NOTALENT
11-10-2006, 09:48 AM
If these other two duke it out, it will be like fat people ****ing. ;)
AHhhhahahahahh..fockin classic line right there Wes....Major points for you!!! :crossx:

6 Dollar Boat
11-10-2006, 09:50 AM
I think the Kilr show jumped the shark abbout two seasons ago. It was the episode where Kilr moves to Havasu......... :) :) :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-10-2006, 09:53 AM
:220v: can't we all just get along? :220v:
I agree. Group Hug :p :p

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2006, 09:54 AM
Funny, I thought about that when posting this one. I think that was a different deal though. Could be just me, but I don't think that RD and I were posting up new threads calling each other turds, douchebags or cocksuckers. We had a pretty serious disagreement about something very, very important to me and sorted it out.
And, near as I can recall, my "threatening RD with physical harm" was all implied from my single sentence "you don't live far enough away from me to be disrespectful... watch your tone". That was the whole "threat".
This is hateful and negative. Probably just as tough to sit through as the other though... I think the key difference may be that if I had driven up there I would have carefully and thoughtfully dismantled RD. If these other two duke it out, it will be like fat people ****ing. ;)
My money was on the pudgy guy with the pool stick... :D
You and RD's "squable" was good reading... high brow even... things were different back then... as they will be different in the future here... but I seriously doubt we'll look back on the last couple months and call them "The good 'ole days" of ***boat... :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-10-2006, 09:55 AM
I agree. Group Hug :p :p
no hugs it's almost winter LMAO

Mrs.Racer277
11-10-2006, 09:59 AM
no hugs it's almost winter LMAO
Dang! Now what fun is that. So I don't get one on the 2nd??? :cry:

Bense468
11-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Yeah, but you're the one with that on your hard-drive... ;)
Its called google images...also known as a very big hard drive.

Devilman
11-10-2006, 10:10 AM
this place has sort of turned into high school with a keyboard. I pop into the sandbar, watch the madness and shake my head, and rarely post. Its got nothing to do with the size of my boat or my ability to relate to what is posted in the sandbar, just the overall negative theme of it all. Things just aren't as fun as they were back in the day when i joined the site.
the tech forums have their share of drama as well....oh well. nothing stays the same forever right? :)
Saved By The Bell on meth, perhaps.... :D

andy01
11-10-2006, 10:11 AM
I'll second that Mike, there is a lot of crap in here now. As Froggy stated it's like a train wreck of course you look, then think "why did I look" this thread is as usless as the rest but firuged I would look.
As for the Froggy RD thing, that would have lasted all the way up to RD opening the front door. If you ever get past RD's dog there is always a gun right behind that at every front door, and that was what RD posted in all of those fine threads. I think the difference with before was some of us that didn't get along on here would still be civil if we ran into each other at the river. By civil I mean, just leave at what it is. No fighting or shit talking just don't talk to the mother fker if you don't like him or post in his threads. (like I did here)
Andy

playdeep
11-10-2006, 10:15 AM
I think the Kilr show jumped the shark abbout two seasons ago. It was the episode where Kilr moves to Havasu......... :) :) :)
Actually....
I believe it was when he joined "DCB."..and instantly became omnipotent...

welk2party
11-10-2006, 10:15 AM
These forums have gone through many evolutions of personalities. There seems to be groups of people that are constantly posting for a while and then the group changes. I rarely post anymore because I have barely anything to add to most of these discussions. However, it is fun to read some of the trash talk.

soupersonic
11-10-2006, 10:18 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3059friendshiphaha5nq18fh7yy.jpg

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Actually....
I believe it was when he joined "DCB."..and instantly became omnipotent...
That was it right there, when everyone else changed me for me, So I just followed and played everyone elses little game... :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
11-10-2006, 10:26 AM
These forums have gone through many evolutions of personalities. There seems to be groups of people that are constantly posting for a while and then the group changes. I rarely post anymore because I have barely anything to add to most of these discussions. However, it is fun to read some of the trash talk.
Hey...nobody asked you to butt in!!!! haha.. :crossx:

HM
11-10-2006, 10:27 AM
It is tought to keep up with the midget, eh? :D

Troy McClure
11-10-2006, 10:36 AM
What's www.jeepdeathpool.com and why can't I pull up the site?

Her454
11-10-2006, 10:38 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123275&highlight=jeep+death+pool

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 10:48 AM
It's over... too funny though. Thanks for the reminder.

BreastManWins
11-10-2006, 11:04 AM
As I watch the seemingly endless run of train wrecks that is the sandbar, I get the feeling that there really are two basic reasons people put up with Miguel and both of them belong to Mrs. Killer :D
As an unbiased observer I too think that Kilrtoy has used his wife's assets to maximum advantage and while I enjoy the stream of pictures I do wonder why a man would use his wife like that in the most public of places (it's called the World Wide Web for a reason).
People around the world who haven't ever been in a boat or know what or where Havasu is must know about Mrs. K.
By the way, one of my favorite pics of her is the one with her in a bikini in the Shockwave with a fine collection of glass sex toys laid out in front of her. But there is that pic of her laying on a float with her rose tattoo'd butt for everyone to see. And then there's the one of her...

little rowe boat
11-10-2006, 11:23 AM
I would say that if whatever impression I leave on the forum member overall diminishes greatly from this thread on... you could say I jumped the shark on this very day, at this very hour.
You understand the term, right?
Business must have made a turn for the better. Boat sales must be through the roof.

Nord
11-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Jumping the shark.................
http://www.robandree.com/images/main/fonze.jpg

NOTALENT
11-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Jumping the shark.................
http://www.robandree.com/images/main/fonze.jpg
this is the episode that killed happy days!! :mad:

Mandelon
11-10-2006, 11:36 AM
That was it right there, when everyone else changed me for me, So I just followed and played everyone elses little game... :rolleyes:
So that's it then. You were forced into your updated attitude by circumstances. Do you regret buying it?

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Business must have made a turn for the better. Boat sales must be through the roof.
More than I can build... I need more riggers badly.

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Boo
Exactly. It's not cool. :cool:
Well, at least there is some good coming out of it then. :rollside:

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 11:50 AM
I agree completely. Except that this current group of personalities has been on for quite some time, and don't appear to be moving on anytime soon. I realize what I am about to post is a quite flammable observation, but I will find a way to live with it... ;)
It's the chicks. Think about it... for years, there were hardly any women on the boards. Windy was around, but hardly posted. Every now and then you heard from Traci, and there were one or two others. For the most part, it was a guy's club, and we talked like guys in here.
Then the women showed up. The first batch (still here) was from the wake of some serious bashing between some guys. Then we started getting some of the wives involved who would see each other on weekends at the river and come on here to post afterwards. Now you see a whole crop of folks who post it up all the time from work, have this as a major social outlet and love the attention provided to them by a very large group of guys. ALL of the chicks in here are showered with affection regularly, and most threads devolve quickly into "you go girl", "hugs and kisses", "we miss you", etc...
I don't think it is a bad thing, but it is almost certainly the catalyst behind the change in my opinion. I think it is funny in fact that most of these women made fun of us for being into an internet forum, or actually going and meeting "RiverDave" "H4215" "Hustler" and "HBJet" out on the river. I used to get razzed about meeting forum members being akin to online dating.
It is no wonder the tone has changed from a primarily tech and tools forum to a boating version of Myspace. There wasn't even a "Sandbar" before. All tech, and most of us jet guys were responsible for a large volume of the posts on here. "Just Jets" was certainly where all of the action was.
Anyway, good to have most of you ladies here. There are a couple of class-alpha drama queens I wish would beat it, but they appear to have found a home as well, so such is life.

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Well, at least there is some good coming out of it then. :rollside:
"Hugs and Kisses Jane"... :rolleyes:

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 11:53 AM
"Hugs and Kisses"...
Ooooh. :) No tongue though. :p

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 11:57 AM
As for the Froggy RD thing, that would have lasted all the way up to RD opening the front door. If you ever get past RD's dog there is always a gun right behind that at every front door, and that was what RD posted in all of those fine threads.
Yeah, I remember that stuff. Funny about the gun and the dog though... all he should have needed was a pool cue, right?
I think the difference with before was some of us that didn't get along on here would still be civil if we ran into each other at the river. By civil I mean, just leave at what it is. No fighting or shit talking just don't talk to the mother fker if you don't like him or post in his threads. (like I did here) Andy
Yeah, those were the good old days. Back when you could run your mouth, make a bunch of enemies and just change your login name and start over...

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2006, 12:05 PM
I agree completely. Except that this current group of personalities has been on for quite some time, and don't appear to be moving on anytime soon. I realize what I am about to post is a quite flammable observation, but I will find a way to live with it... ;)
It's the chicks. Think about it... for years, there were hardly any women on the boards. Windy was around, but hardly posted. Every now and then you heard from Traci, and there were one or two others. For the most part, it was a guy's club, and we talked like guys in here.
Then the women showed up. The first batch (still here) was from the wake of some serious bashing between some guys. Then we started getting some of the wives involved who would see each other on weekends at the river and come on here to post afterwards. Now you see a whole crop of folks who post it up all the time from work, have this as a major social outlet and love the attention provided to them by a very large group of guys. ALL of the chicks in here are showered with affection regularly, and most threads devolve quickly into "you go girl", "hugs and kisses", "we miss you", etc...
I don't think it is a bad thing, but it is almost certainly the catalyst behind the change in my opinion. I think it is funny in fact that most of these women made fun of us for being into an internet forum, or actually going and meeting "RiverDave" "H4215" "Hustler" and "HBJet" out on the river. I used to get razzed about meeting forum members being akin to online dating.
It is no wonder the tone has changed from a primarily tech and tools forum to a boating version of Myspace. There wasn't even a "Sandbar" before. All tech, and most of us jet guys were responsible for a large volume of the posts on here. "Just Jets" was certainly where all of the action was.
Anyway, good to have most of you ladies here. There are a couple of class-alpha drama queens I wish would beat it, but they appear to have found a home as well, so such is life.
You go girl.... :D
I can remember when all of the bashing went on in Just Jets (or whatever it was called, it's been a long time now)... that was what spawned the Sand Bar... so once again, it's the Jet Boaters fault... :D :idea:

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 12:07 PM
You go girl.... :D
I can remember when all of the bashing went on in Just Jets (or whatever it was called, it's been a long time now)... that was what spawned the Sand Bar... so once again, it's the Jet Boaters fault... :D :idea:
Pretty much... ;)

superdave013
11-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Now you have me looking up 3-29 :D
Still have not figured that out? Well from reading your later posts I think you have. That's the date his wife revoked his man card by signing up, fighting his battles and speaking for him. Now that might not really be the case. But that is the way it reads to me.

RP2
11-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Been here since 02' and I can say Amen to that post Wes :rollside:

RP2
11-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Still have not figured that out? Well from reading your later posts I think you have. That's the date his wife revoked his man card by signing up, fighting his battles and speaking for him. Now that might not really be the case. But that is the way it reads to me.
Sure seems about right...

ratso
11-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Been here since 02' and I can say Amen to that post Wes :rollside:
03-01-02 for me... I came in around the time of the HTM accident on Castaic.

Nord
11-10-2006, 12:45 PM
this is the episode that killed happy days!! :mad:
And hence "Jumping the shark"...............Now we are all on the same page!!!

Sleek-Jet
11-10-2006, 12:46 PM
And hence "Jumping the shark"...............Now we are all on the same page!!!
He's having trouble sleeping evidentally... cut him a little slack there Nord... :D :D :D

Bre
11-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Just wanted to say hi ;)

ratso
11-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Just wanted to say hi ;)
You just made my day... :D

seanv
11-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Just wanted to say hi ;)
how the heck you been lil lady?
ok my.02..... i read the bash threads for the entertainment only. some do go to far but, thats left to the slingers themselfs. now, with that said, i have met quite a few people on here and boated/partied with them even some of the people involved in "drama" and they are pretty good people to me. i guess i just let peoples actions around/towards me dictate how i judge them.
btw, what the hell is the jump the shark thing about wes? edjamakate me brotha :)

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Just wanted to say hi ;)
Miss you.
Oh, and hugs and kisses.
:rollside:

mbrown2
11-10-2006, 01:56 PM
As the funny commercial goes...."Nailed IT"....
The myspace reference was classic.....since most of the social crowd on here feel myspace is for kids so they stay here....maybe I can start a site called myoldspace.com so we can eliminate the sandbar again. :)

HM
11-10-2006, 02:12 PM
It makes sense....later's wife cupid sunk his boat in retaliation for posting his divorce thread. And then, in a conspiracy to make later look like a complete ass, she signs up on ***boat without him knowing and starts a fund raiser only to come clean and admit she is later's wife. Damn bitches. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

topless
11-10-2006, 02:16 PM
"Hugs and Kisses Jane"... :rolleyes:ROTFLMAO...........now that right there is funny. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 02:17 PM
ROTFLMAO...........now that right there is funny. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Nobody else got it... ;)

topless
11-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Nobody else got it... ;)Guess ya gotta be smart. :crossx:

Her454
11-10-2006, 02:21 PM
It makes sense.... Damn bitches. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hugs and Kisses babe, and thats "Class Alpha Drama Queen Bitches"........
Get it right or STFU Midget. :crossx: :rollside:

Her454
11-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Nobody else got it... ;)
Oh yes they did.................

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh yes they did.................
"You go girl..."

later
11-10-2006, 02:46 PM
It makes sense....later's wife cupid sunk his boat in retaliation for posting his divorce thread. And then, in a conspiracy to make later look like a complete ass, she signs up on ***boat without him knowing and starts a fund raiser only to come clean and admit she is later's wife. Damn bitches. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Damn.Don't tell him

Her454
11-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Damn.Don't tell him
Not only are you posting and your boat has still not seen the light of day, but you are posting outside of your sandpit. Go back over there and play with all of your aliases. :crossx: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Rocky figured that out 2 years ago, your just a little slow :)

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 02:54 PM
And this is exactly why the SANDBAR was created, it was a free for all social section, The rest is still technical and speaks of boats. So what is your point Wes. We are not allowed to have fun in the sandbar. Most on here dont remember when there was no sandbar, let alone why it was created....

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Nobody else got it... ;)
Nobody really cared , sorry :rolleyes:

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 02:57 PM
ROTFLMAO...........now that right there is funny. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
You think that's cute huh? :rolleyes:

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 03:02 PM
And this is exactly why the SANDBAR was created, it was a free for all social section, The rest is still technical and speaks of boats. So what is your point Wes. We are not allowed to have fun in the sandbar. Most on here dont remember when there was no sandbar, let alone why it was created....
Yeah Miguel. It's funny he of all people would post that...Mr.-I-Know-Everything-There-Is-To-Know-About-Guns-and-Gun-Safety. :rolleyes: What the hell did that preaching have to do with boating? :idea: I guess it's only when it's convenient for him. :rolleyes:

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 03:04 PM
Nobody really cared , sorry :rolleyes:
I think they have a little weird chummy, chummy thing going. :idea: How retarded. I think a certain someone is dying to be called an ignorant slut for as often as she brings it up. :idea:

Her454
11-10-2006, 03:07 PM
I think they have a little weird chummy, chummy thing going. :idea: How retarded. I think a certain someone is dying to be called an ignorant slut for as often as she brings it up. :idea:
I thought we established last week I was the only ignorant slut around here? :crossx: :rollside:

Froggystyle
11-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah Miguel. It's funny he of all people would post that...Mr.-I-Know-Everything-There-Is-To-Know-About-Guns-and-Gun-Safety. :rolleyes: What the hell did that preaching have to do with boating? :idea: I guess it's only when it's convenient for him. :rolleyes:
I need to go figure out what date you joined and add it to the possible "Day that ***boat.com jumped the shark" pool.
Could be that I can nail it to the minute...

rrrr
11-10-2006, 03:14 PM
LOL......

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 03:16 PM
I thought we established last week I was the only ignorant slut around here? :crossx: :rollside:
Oh no. I don't mind being in that group with ya T but I find it very interesting that Topless keeps bringing it back up. :idea: I think she wants to join and is just escurrrred. :crossx: :p

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 03:17 PM
I need to go figure out what date you joined and add it to the possible "Day that ***boat.com jumped the shark" pool.
Could be that I can nail it to the minute...
Yeah, you should totally do that. It may keep you occupied long enough to keep you from posting. Woohooo! :cool:

Her454
11-10-2006, 03:18 PM
Oh no. I don't mind being in that group with ya T but I find it very interesting that Topless keeps bringing it back up. :idea: I think she wants to join and is just escurrrred. :crossx: :p
LOL, trust me honey, Topless ain't escurrrred a nuthin. She's meaner than a Badger with rabies. :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 03:18 PM
LOL, trust me honey, Topless ain't escurrrred a nuthin. She's meaner than a Badger with rabies. :rollside:
Yeah, I've noticed. :rolleyes:

Her454
11-10-2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I've noticed. :rolleyes:
She's got as big a heart as she is mean too.................... :)

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 03:22 PM
She's got as big heart as she is mean too.................... :)
I don't know her (that I remember) and I know you do so I'll take your word for it. :boxed:

topless
11-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Oh no. I don't mind being in that group with ya T but I find it very interesting that Topless keeps bringing it back up. :idea: I think she wants to join and is just escurrrred. :crossx: :pYou a little butt hurt that I thought a comment was funny? You missy poo need to STOP THINKING EVERY POST IS ABOUT YOU. Now carry on with the drama. :crossx:

RP2
11-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Was it not you that had issues a couple months back about how "you've changed Miguel" and "I have lost respect for you, who ever you are now" I guess when we turn the other cheek we loose our memories as well. :rolleyes:

RP2
11-10-2006, 03:40 PM
That's MEAN!

Her454
11-10-2006, 03:42 PM
That's MEAN!
I take it you've dealt with Badgers? Or Topless? :crossx: :rollside:

topless
11-10-2006, 03:42 PM
That's MEAN!And I'm proud of it. LOL

RP2
11-10-2006, 03:44 PM
I take it you've dealt with Badgers? Or Topless? :crossx: :rollside:
Neither, but if the day comes, I'm gonna run like hell. ;)

Her454
11-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Neither, but if the day comes, I'm gonna run like hell. ;)
ROTFLMAO! I've dealt with both, and that would be smart.....................

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Was it not you that had issues a couple months back about how "you've changed Miguel" and "I have lost respect for you, who ever you are now" I guess when we turn the other cheek we loose our memories as well. :rolleyes:
That was two years ago and it was a misunderstanding that came out on here and since has been resolved.

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 03:50 PM
You a little butt hurt that I thought a comment was funny? You missy poo need to STOP THINKING EVERY POST IS ABOUT YOU. Now carry on with the drama. :crossx:
Shoot! So it's not all about me? Crap!!! :cry: Ok, fine. Let's agree to disagree.

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Shoot! So it's not all about me? Crap!!! :cry: Ok, fine. Let's agree to disagree.
^
I
I
I
I
I
I
I<-------------------------its al about the girl in the brown suit for me

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 03:53 PM
As Miguel said a few posts up that that was a while back. We did have a falling out but have since worked it out.
I don't get what that has to do with the point about this being the Sandbar and an open forum to talk about anything and everything? Or what it has to do with Froggystyle and the gun thing. Splain Lucy. Or don't...whatever.

topless
11-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Shoot! So it's not all about me? Crap!!! :cry: Ok, fine. Let's agree to disagree.I can be your best friend or your worst enemy............just ask later. LOL :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I can be your best friend or your worst enemy............just ask later. LOL :crossx:
Or ask Windy

Her454
11-10-2006, 03:57 PM
I can be your best friend or your worst enemy............just ask later. LOL :crossx:
Poor later. And all his cousins, and his wife. And his mistress. :rolleyes:

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Do I have to pick one? :idea: Is there a checkbox for neither? How about internet aquaintances? :idea:

topless
11-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Poor later. And all his cousins, and his wife. And his mistress. :rolleyes:LOL..........he just doesn't know what he's in for yet. Poor later :cry:

later
11-10-2006, 04:01 PM
She's right

topless
11-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Do I have to pick one? :idea: Is there a checkbox for neither? How about internet aquaintances? :idea:Maybe if you stop resonding to my posts it could be neither because the way you handle a gun, I wouldn't want to be in the same town as you. Like I said before, buh bye.

Mr. Topless
11-10-2006, 04:03 PM
gawd dangit wuman.....whaya doin outta da kichen? :mad:

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 04:04 PM
I see an ASS WHOOPING COMING NOW :boxed:

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Maybe if you stop resonding to my posts it could be neither because the way you handle a gun, I wouldn't want to be in the same town as you. Like I said before, buh bye.
Wow! Who pee'd in your Cheerios? :yuk: Maybe if you weren't such an arse then I wouldn't have to respond to your little Jane remarks. I tried to play nice. You think you're such a big biatch but honey, I'm a bigger biatch hands down. Go ahead with your little tough girl act online. Let me know when you're ready to discuss this face to face. Until then buh bye yourself.

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 04:08 PM
:p :p :p :p Thank you Miguel. I needed that. Time for the dark sunglasses for someone. :p :p :p

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Wow! Who pee'd in your Cheerios? :yuk: Maybe if you weren't such an arse then I wouldn't have to respond to your little Jane remarks. I tried to play nice. You think you're such a big biatch but honey, I'm a bigger biatch hands down. Go ahead with your little tough girl act online. Let me know when you're ready to discuss this face to face. Until then buh bye yourself.
I have a big plastic pool.
we can fill it with syrup and I will by you each a thong and no tops(just to hold topless true to her name).
I will set up a small venue in my back yard and we can have Hot Syrup wrestling matches :p

IN2-IN2MX
11-10-2006, 04:13 PM
I have a big plastic pool.
we can fill it with syrup and I will by you each a thong and no tops(just to hold topless true to her name).
I will set up a small venue in my back yard and we can have Hot Syrup wrestling matches :p
Ayyy Miguel. Leave it to you. ROFLMAO!

superdave013
11-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Rocky figured that out 2 years ago, your just a little slow :)
Naw, I caught on right away too but there was no need to say anything. But now that Wes was asking for a date I gave it to him. :)

Kilrtoy
11-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Naw, I caught on right away too but there was no need to say anything. But now that Wes was asking for a date I gave it to him. :)
WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
it is 07-06-96

waterwitch
11-10-2006, 05:19 PM
:D :D :devil: :D :D

topless
11-10-2006, 06:22 PM
:D :D :devil: :D :DSee, like I said................ :crossx: :crossx: :)

riverroyal
11-10-2006, 06:27 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/51/Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG/200px-Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG

Jbb
11-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Go ahead with your little tough girl act online. Let me know when you're ready to discuss this face to face.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

JB in so cal
11-10-2006, 06:30 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/51/Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG/200px-Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG
It all makes sense, now :)

riverroyal
11-10-2006, 06:32 PM
It all makes sense, now :)
it was better when he jumped the trash cans at ALs.Any good airplane pictures from this week?

Bre
11-10-2006, 06:45 PM
You just made my day... :D
Well hello my love :)

Bre
11-10-2006, 06:46 PM
how the heck you been lil lady?
I have been good :) Busy with work and working out. Just got back from seeing Flushed Away with the kids :) It was a cute movie. How have you been?

Daytona100
11-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Bre the perfect woman!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just typing out loud. :rollside:

Bre
11-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Bre the perfect woman!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just typing out loud. :rollside:
Far from perfect....but there are a few good things about me ;)

Daytona100
11-10-2006, 07:08 PM
I can see. Sorry about the post more skin comment. At work I cant see the recent kiddy pics. When I got home and checked ***boat I saw your new pics and felt like an ass for my comment.

Bre
11-10-2006, 07:10 PM
I can see. Sorry about the post more skin comment. At work I cant see the recent kiddy pics. When I got home and checked ***boat I saw your new pics and felt like an ass for my comment.
It's cool. I guess I have grown up a bit. "Skin" pictures of myself will be kept private from now on as they should have been from day 1. Didn't get me anywhere in life and it's hard to have respect like that.

Daytona100
11-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Hope all is going great in your world and take care of them kiddies!!!!!!!!!!

topless
11-10-2006, 08:18 PM
It's cool. I guess I have grown up a bit. "Skin" pictures of myself will be kept private from now on as they should have been from day 1. Didn't get me anywhere in life and it's hard to have respect like that.You've been a good girl and have grown up alot since I've known you. I have much more respect for you than I ever have. Oh and I like your hair much better now too. :crossx:

Bre
11-10-2006, 08:23 PM
Hope all is going great in your world and take care of them kiddies!!!!!!!!!!
Everything is great, thank you! :)

Bre
11-10-2006, 08:24 PM
You've been a good girl and have grown up alot since I've known you. I have much more respect for you than I ever have. Oh and I like your hair much better now too. :crossx:
I like it much better now as well :) Thank you!

topless
11-10-2006, 08:32 PM
I like it much better now as well :) Thank you!You are a good girl...........and very pretty. I love it. Take care sweetie. :)

Bre
11-10-2006, 08:46 PM
You are a good girl...........and very pretty. I love it. Take care sweetie. :)
Have a good weekend :) Thank you!

SHOTKALLIN
11-10-2006, 10:10 PM
way before that

Wmc
11-10-2006, 11:24 PM
***boat forums, the sandbar, drama! :crossx:

wsuwrhr
11-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Sorry I am not a dick in person Wes. I'll work on it.

wsuwrhr
11-11-2006, 12:25 AM
I loved that post. I tried unsucessfully to find it a couple times.

Rexone
11-11-2006, 12:37 AM
The thread was deleted.

wsuwrhr
11-11-2006, 12:40 AM
The thread was deleted.
By you?
There you go ruining yet another good time Rexie.
Metal man was the shit!!!!
Brian

Rexone
11-11-2006, 01:01 AM
I actually think the thread starter or a sandbar mod deleted it, can't really remember.

Rexone
11-11-2006, 01:02 AM
You are a good girl...........and very pretty. I love it. Take care sweetie. :)
Don't go posting chit like this. You have an image to uphold. :crossx:

HighRoller
11-11-2006, 01:42 AM
I personally think it might have been when I made some rude comment about his wife after I had a bad day. Then I apologized, but he wouldn't let it die. He went off for like 4 days in his usual "post every 4 seconds" mode getting more personal and juvenile with every post to the point where the mods warned him that he was on the edge of getting booted and told him to stop. Pretty scary, a cop with an anger control problem. Must be hell trying to get across his crosswalk if you mess up...

BreastManWins
11-11-2006, 02:06 AM
Froggy blames the women for the downfall of the Sandbar and following that post what do you know? The women took over the thread :rolleyes:

topless
11-11-2006, 02:09 AM
Don't go posting chit like this. You have an image to uphold. :crossx:OOps, sorry. I should have known better. (it must have been a weak moment)

Kilrtoy
11-11-2006, 11:28 AM
WOW IN2IN2MX, TOPLESS has yet to respond to your last comment
and Highroller, again well thought out, but far off base.....
give it more time it will come to you some day

mikendel
11-11-2006, 06:32 PM
It's cool. I guess I have grown up a bit. "Skin" pictures of myself will be kept private from now on as they should have been from day 1. Didn't get me anywhere in life and it's hard to have respect like that.
Don't be hard on yourself for the pics. It was a different time in your life and hopefully you had a good time with it. Now your priorities have changed and you can pass on your life experience with someone else. Del waited untill the kids were grown and now she is having a great time getting a little crazy.

Her454
11-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Bre, you are a beautiful girl. I think maybe you are learning that you dont need to show the world what you have, just who you are. Sounds like you are taking a new road in life and I wish you the best.
T

ratso
11-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Bre, you are a beautiful girl. I think maybe you are learning that you dont need to show the world what you have, just who you are. Sounds like you are taking a new road in life and I wish you the best.
T
I always enjoyed seeing what she has... :crossx:

Rexone
11-11-2006, 07:13 PM
T
Party Pooper.

seanv
11-11-2006, 08:27 PM
wow! nice change bre! :D

riverbound
11-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Far from perfect....but there are a few good things about me ;)
There is more than just a few ;)

Magic34
11-11-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm lost and what does jumping a shark have to do with anything? I dont get in the ocean.

Phat Matt
11-12-2006, 12:38 AM
I just want everyone want to know that i just just jumped the shizark foe rizzy.

HighRoller
11-12-2006, 04:44 AM
Unbelievable...Now Bre has jumped the shark too. WTF is this place coming to? J/K Bre, you'll always be hot in my book, clothes or not.

v-drive
11-12-2006, 05:36 AM
Not stirring the pot but the comment about Froggy and the RD thing.
Does everyone understand the training that Froggy went through?
Sorry but RD'S not even close ...v-drive

wsuwrhr
11-12-2006, 07:28 AM
Bre, you'll always be hot in my book, clothes or not.
Me three!!!!!

GHT
11-12-2006, 07:35 AM
I'm lost and what does jumping a shark have to do with anything? I dont get in the ocean.
So what your saying is, you take your Magic in the ocean? :rolleyes: IF you do, how does it handle? I would very worried to take almost any cat in the ocean. I guess I would hang in a bay (somewhat like Mission) but not out past the breakwaters.

Her454
11-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Party Pooper.
SHIT! What was I thinking! :rolleyes: :rollside:

Dusty Times
11-12-2006, 02:18 PM
So what your saying is, you take your Magic in the ocean? :rolleyes: IF you do, how does it handle? I would very worried to take almost any cat in the ocean. I guess I would hang in a bay (somewhat like Mission) but not out past the breakwaters.
That's why you need my Donzi. Still here and the price is dropping!!!

GHT
11-12-2006, 02:46 PM
That's why you need my Donzi. Still here and the price is dropping!!!
Dont temp me... Pool is almost done... This might work out after all.. :)

Dusty Times
11-12-2006, 05:30 PM
A better deal on the boat for you and have your pool too.
Will you take me out on the boat after you buy it and let me swim in your pool. :D
Sorry for thread jacking :argue:

Magic34
11-12-2006, 10:28 PM
No, no Magic in the ocean, and after tomorrow, maybe no more Magic. I know of a few boats (34' Magic cats) that have been in the ocean and over to Catalina and they said they do great.
I'm even more confused now, what does taking my boat in the ocean have to do with it?

ratso
11-12-2006, 11:32 PM
lmao... Just google "jumped the shark" :rolleyes:

Magic34
11-12-2006, 11:35 PM
lmao... Just google "jumped the shark" :rolleyes:
Oh, I now understand the Fonz picture. Thanks.
a term to describe a moment when somethin that was once great has reached a point where it will now decline in quality and popularity.
Origin of this phrase comes from a Happy Days episode where the Fonz jumped a shark on waterskis. Thus was labeled the lowest point of the show.

ratso
11-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Oh, I now understand the Fonz picture. Thanks.
a term to describe a moment when somethin that was once great has reached a point where it will now decline in quality and popularity.
Origin of this phrase comes from a Happy Days episode where the Fonz jumped a shark on waterskis. Thus was labeled the lowest point of the show.
And I always thought it was when Mork from Ork came on the scene... :idea:
We're gonna lose a few people on this one... :D

BreastManWins
11-13-2006, 05:28 AM
They may not have gotten you "anywhere in life" but I'm sure they've gotten a lot of the guys...somewhere :D
You've always been hot Bre - while I will miss the "skin pics" I'm happy you're moving forward and only getting hotter. :cool:

topless
11-13-2006, 05:44 AM
Wow! Who pee'd in your Cheerios? :yuk: Maybe if you weren't such an arse then I wouldn't have to respond to your little Jane remarks. I tried to play nice. You think you're such a big biatch but honey, I'm a bigger biatch hands down. Go ahead with your little tough girl act online. Let me know when you're ready to discuss this face to face. Until then buh bye yourself.You tried to play nice? I laugh at a comment and you think I'm bring shit up? Take a look in the mirror when you say ass and bitch, you'll see where the terms originated. Now the "discuss this face to face" comment could be considered a threat and could get you banned. Just be careful around here. :rolleyes:

HM
11-13-2006, 07:25 AM
I fart in your general directione.

eliminatedsprinter
11-13-2006, 11:21 AM
I have been mostly off of HB for the last year and one half. I have noticed that HB forum does seem quite a bit more petty and negitive than it was a couple of years ago.

Desert Rat
11-13-2006, 11:35 AM
I have been mostly off of HB for the last year and one half. I have noticed that HB forum does seem quite a bit more petty and negitive than it was a couple of years ago.
Ya think........ now SHUT UP and get your lazy ass back to work Steve :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Now the "discuss this face to face" comment could be considered a threat and could get you banned. Just be careful around here. :rolleyes:
Nope, sorry your reaching in thin air on this one... :rolleyes:

eliminatedsprinter
11-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Ya think........ now SHUT UP and get your lazy ass back to work Steve :crossx:
You're a baaaaaaad, baaaaaad man. :p

Deano
11-13-2006, 02:32 PM
And I always thought it was when Mork from Ork came on the scene... :idea:
We're gonna lose a few people on this one... :D
nanoo nanoo.... Didn't Mork invent the shocker? just a little more snug for Mindy

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 04:13 PM
THIS PLACE IS GETTING WEEK.
I cant believe no one has photo chopped me jumping the SHARK :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 04:16 PM
THIS PLACE IS GETTING WEEK.
I cant believe no one has photo chopped me jumping the SHARK :rollside:
becareful what you wish for :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 04:28 PM
becareful what you wish for :crossx:
I aint scared....
Come on MEL....
I have been waiting and no one has stepped up yet

IN2-IN2MX
11-13-2006, 04:47 PM
You tried to play nice? I laugh at a comment and you think I'm bring shit up? Take a look in the mirror when you say ass and bitch, you'll see where the terms originated. Now the "discuss this face to face" comment could be considered a threat and could get you banned. Just be careful around here. :rolleyes:
Oh, what happened? I thought you were going to ignore me and I was going to ignore you. Remember...buh bye? :rolleyes: I guess not. :cool:
As for the bitch and ass comment...yeah whatever. You wanna come on here and pretend you're a lil tough girl and pick at people with your lil jokes, talk to crap to me and expect me to sit back and take it. Um...don't think so. I never had a problem with you until the started quoting and changing other's comments about the ignorant slut thing. So if that makes me a bitch and ass in your eyes that's fine. I am most definitely a bitch to people that deserve to be treated that way.
As for the threat thing. Ha ha ha. You little cry baby. That's hilarious :p Maybe you're used to some kinda violent lifestyle :idea: and that's got you all f'ed up in the head but re-read what we both posted. YOU were the one that implied that you were done with me on here (again, remember buh bye?) and I'm cool with that. I will resay this again for you since you obvioulsy didn't get it the first time. Since you don't want anything to do with me on here (or at least didn't until you posted to me again) then let me know if you wanna discuss this face to face. Get it drama queen?
So how about we go back to your original idea and just ignore eachother? I don't feel like dealing with your bs or violence fantasies and I am sure you don't want to be associating with "an ignorant slut."

Rexone
11-13-2006, 05:55 PM
You really think so? I hadn't noticed. :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 06:14 PM
:crossx: :crossx: DAM alot going on here

Nord
11-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Lots of pretty girls turning ugly around here recently.

Nord
11-13-2006, 07:32 PM
dave, break out the fonz actually jumping the shark .... you know you have it :)
Standby.................

Nord
11-13-2006, 07:37 PM
Even better................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpraJYnbVtE

GHT
11-13-2006, 07:37 PM
So much anger.... Let me get this straight.... First Froggystyle has something to stir with Kilrtoy..... Then, Bre anounces there will be no more skin pics.... Then, Topless stirs the pot with IN2-IN2MX??
So, here is the question.... Can everyone park together (as a collective group, out having fun) at the Parade of Lights? :rolleyes:
Next question.... who is going to the Red Room / Martini Bay after the Parade of Lights???

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 07:54 PM
So much anger.... Let me get this straight.... First Froggystyle has something to stir with Kilrtoy..... Then, Bre anounces there will be no more skin pics.... Then, Topless stirs the pot with IN2-IN2MX??
So, here is the question.... Can everyone park together (as a collective group, out having fun) at the Parade of Lights? :rolleyes:
Next question.... who is going to the Red Room / Martini Bay after the Parade of Lights???
me me me, I will be at the Red Room

Nord
11-13-2006, 07:59 PM
i'll tell ya what, you need to start another thread and show this death defying stunt ...... to show exactly what "jumping the shark is" ..... that was some vintage shiat ..... also, where was richie's "observer", i'm sure boatcop will have a big problem with this :argue:
lol..............
I know, I was suprised to see the phrase used!!! I don't think everyone still grasps what it means, but that just adds to the entertainment around here.
~NORD~

Her454
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Topless and Jess, c'mon girls....... its already been decided I am the only ignorant slut around here and it was all a stupid misunderstanding. You girls can keep up the "Im a bigger biatch than you are" routine for many threads to come or you can let me buy you both a beer at TWINS and we can forget all about this. ;)
OR, we can continue this and I can get the broom out of the closet and put you both to shame. :) Please dont make me do that, I've worked so hard at being nice, for so long. ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Topless and Jess, c'mon girls....... its already been decided I am the only ignorant slut around here and it was all a stupid misunderstanding. You girls can keep up the "Im a bigger biatch than you are" routine for many threads to come or you can let me buy you both a beer at TWINS and we can forget all about this. ;)
OR, we can continue this and I can get the broom out of the closet and put you both to shame. :) Please dont make me do that, I've worked so hard at being nice, for so long. ;)
ROTFLMBAO

topless
11-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Oh and now you want to be the peace maker??? puleeeezzzeeee. :rolleyes: P S< did you ever get your flight???? or no. If you didn't, I'm going to start getting different screen names and asking for donations so you won't have an excuse like someone we know.........Ill talk to you LATER :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

topless
11-13-2006, 09:27 PM
ROTFLMBAOBut me likes it. :crossx: :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 09:46 PM
you have a "black-ass" ?????? :)
well it was the last time I checked LOLOLO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 09:47 PM
But me likes it. :crossx: :crossx:
OOOOOO I know you do
so no more :argue: or I will have to bang you xtra hard

topless
11-13-2006, 09:49 PM
OOOOOO I know you do
so no more :argue: or I will have to bang you xtra hardWhy the hell do you think I :argue: ???

topless
11-13-2006, 09:54 PM
You really think so? I hadn't noticed. :)Guess he wasn't here when I first joined huh? :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Why the hell do you think I :argue: ???
because you miss me :rollside: so are you going to Xmas toy party again

topless
11-13-2006, 09:59 PM
because you miss me :rollside: so are you going to Xmas toy party againYou betcha babee

topless
11-13-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm pissed at you right now anyway!!!! :mad:

topless
11-13-2006, 10:15 PM
did anyone actually watch the "jumping of the shark" by arthur fonzerrelli ?? to achieve something so brave with the resources and equipment, was absolutely ground breaking ..... he should be commended .... and richie driving the vessel w/out an observer was also brave, check it out if you have time :boxed:Would have been brave if they weren"t actors........Still cool but not near real.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 10:47 PM
I'm pissed at you right now anyway!!!! :mad:
at who

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 11:04 PM
And still no photochop,
What is this the season ending Cliffhanger

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 11:09 PM
And still no photochop,
What is this the season ending Cliffhanger
dont worry it's cuming

IN2-IN2MX
11-13-2006, 11:09 PM
Did someone say beer? :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 11:11 PM
Did someone say beer? :rollside:
beer=on top of washer
LMAO

IN2-IN2MX
11-13-2006, 11:15 PM
beer=on top of washer
LMAO
No. A case of beer, bottle of Captain and a few shots=on top of washer. :)
Who brought that crazy girl anyways? :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 11:19 PM
No. A case of beer, bottle of Captain and a few shots=on top of washer. :)
LMAO MMMMM In dont know but she is the life of the party

IN2-IN2MX
11-13-2006, 11:22 PM
LMAO MMMMM In dont know but she is the life of the party
Yeah, you and a few other guys said that about her. LMAO. :p
See you this coming Saturday right? :rollside:

BOBALOO
11-13-2006, 11:23 PM
Come on Mel, I am waiting for the shark chop. :rollside: I gotta get up early

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah, you and a few other guys said that about her. LMAO. :p
See you this coming Saturday right? :rollside:
ooooo yesss you will, mmmmm is SHE cumimg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Come on Mel, I am waiting for the shark chop. :rollside: I gotta get up early
tomorrow I promise I have to find the right pic of migirl

IN2-IN2MX
11-13-2006, 11:37 PM
ooooo yesss you will, mmmmm is SHE cumimg
Nooooo. It's just Mike and I this time. I can't babysit both of them :skull: :crossx:
:p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-13-2006, 11:38 PM
Nooooo. It's just Mike and I this time. I can't babysit both of them :skull: :crossx:
:p
dont worry I can babysit her, I will just put the washer on the long cycle :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 11:42 PM
GMKILLER is the guilty one...
Sorry wrong girl

topless
11-14-2006, 02:34 AM
GMKILLER is the guilty one...
Sorry wrong girlDon't even mention that name!!!!!!!! :mad: :220v: :crossx:

topless
11-14-2006, 07:27 AM
at whoAt you cuz it sounded good and then we can kiss and and make up at the Christmas party. :crossx: :crossx:

Her454
11-14-2006, 09:38 AM
Oh and now you want to be the peace maker??? puleeeezzzeeee. :rolleyes: P S< did you ever get your flight???? or no. If you didn't, I'm going to start getting different screen names and asking for donations so you won't have an excuse like someone we know.........Ill talk to you LATER :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
LOL I never wanted any bullshit, all I did was quote something from SNL and all hell broke loose. Miss Under Standing. :rollside: So you girls need to play nice because I hear TWINS is a respectable place and they wont let you in with MUD on your clothes.
I haven't purchased my ticket yet but I did just take out a second mortgage on the house to pay for the traffic ticket I got a few weeks ago ;). :rolleyes:

topless
11-14-2006, 09:49 AM
LOL I never wanted any bullshit, all I did was quote something from SNL and all hell broke loose. Miss Under Standing. :rollside: So you girls need to play nice because I hear TWINS is a respectable place and they wont let you in with MUD on your clothes.
I haven't purchased my ticket yet but I did just take out a second mortgage on the house to pay for the traffic ticket I got a few weeks ago ;). :rolleyes:Should I get a few screen names to get donations for your ticket? :idea: Oh and by the way, I never even said anything about Jane and her ignorance. :rolleyes:

Her454
11-14-2006, 10:03 AM
Should I get a few screen names to get donations for your ticket? :idea: Oh and by the way, I never even said anything about Jane and her ignorance. :rolleyes:
As long as the screen name is not JANE! You need a time out. And yes, I'll take any donations over 100.00 to help with my cause. ;)

lucky
11-14-2006, 11:14 AM
I found out what happend with Miguel :)

RiverDave
11-14-2006, 04:06 PM
This is great... A thread is posted about why Kilrtoy has "jumped the shark" (Whatever the fock that means) and implies the pissing contest is stupid between him and Jordy..
Then an old pissing contest was brought up between Wes and myself.. To which a few board members are now pissing through the boards of that old fence..
Only to have an obvious fact stated that the chix and the drama (excluding one or two, but for the most part) that came with them is ultimately what killed the peaceful fun times of ***boat.. To have the chix do the deer in the headlights routine "Who me?" Have a couple of perspective guys say "No not you girls.. the other girls" LMAO... :rolleyes:
Then the chix start off with their random f'ing bullshit and turn a thread that atleast had some purpose to it, into another "Oh I'll see you this weekend honey" bullshit thread, then two of them get into a little cat fight becuase one of them is kinda ruthless online.. and the other can't seem to realize that the phrase "JANE YOU IGNORANT SLUT" has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, and in the same fashion that the queers stole the rainbow, has now taken an old school funny catch phrase and turned it into something totally different and about herself.. So now anytime anyone mentions the word "Jane" it starts WWIII.
Unbelievable.
I love ***boat in the wintertime.. :D
Now if we could just get Blown (someone for) Dough in here bitching about how she can't get into her 10' high lifted truck in a miniskirt, or how lifes absolutely terrible becuase the wind from the convertible ferrari messed up her hair on the way to pick up her new turbo porsche cayenne, my life would be complete.
RD

squirt'nmyload
11-14-2006, 04:12 PM
This is great... A thread is posted about why Kilrtoy has "jumped the shark" (Whatever the fock that means) and implies the pissing contest is stupid between him and Jordy..
Then an old pissing contest was brought up between Wes and myself.. To which a few board members are now pissing through the boards of that old fence..
Only to have an obvious fact stated that the chix and the drama (excluding one or two, but for the most part) that came with them is ultimately what killed the peaceful fun times of ***boat.. To have the chix do the deer in the headlights routine "Who me?" Have a couple of perspective guys say "No not you girls.. the other girls" LMAO... :rolleyes:
Then the chix start off with their random f'ing bullshit and turn a thread that atleast had some purpose to it, into another "Oh I'll see you this weekend honey" bullshit thread, then two of them get into a little cat fight becuase one of them is kinda ruthless online.. and the other can't seem to realize that the phrase "JANE YOU IGNORANT SLUT" has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, and in the same fashion that the queers stole the rainbow, has now taken an old school funny catch phrase and turned it into something totally different and about herself.. So now anytime anyone mentions the word "Jane" it starts WWIII.
Unbelievable.
Now if we could just get Blown (someone for) Dough in here bitching about how she can't get into her 10' high lifted truck in a miniskirt, or how lifes absolutely terrible becuase the wind from the convertible ferrari messed up her hair on the way to pick up her new turbo porsche cayenne, my life would be complete.
RD
LMAO

Jbb
11-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Unbelievable.
RD
.................RD SUX........................ :p

Her454
11-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Unbelievable.
RD
ROTFLMAO! :rollside: :rollside: :rolleyes:

Froggystyle
11-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Unbelievable.
RD
This is my new favorite post of all time. This thread is like a microcosm of Hot Boat.com

Jbb
11-14-2006, 04:40 PM
To have the chix do the deer in the headlights routine "Who me?" Have a couple of perspective guys say "No not you girls.. the other girls" LMAO... :rolleyes:
RD
............................Enter "A" team Vs "B" team.......
Tell us Dave........who is on each team.......... :p

Not So Fast
11-14-2006, 04:42 PM
I love you Senor Dave, best reply ever :D NSF ( my best impression of Nick Wiley on the radio)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-15-2006, 01:16 AM
At you cuz it sounded good and then we can kiss and and make up at the Christmas party. :crossx: :crossx:
as long as I get a reach around

Rexone
11-15-2006, 01:57 AM
Unbelievable.
RD
All this serious chit going on and meantime Tom Brown is pissed off because it's snowing in Canada. Tom, wtf... it snows in Canada. Get over it.
Dave, I think the cat fight was actually a 3-way.

Her454
11-15-2006, 07:33 AM
C'mon Mikeee, leave Kim out of this. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Dave C
11-15-2006, 08:40 AM
classic RD.... :crossx:

topless
11-15-2006, 09:23 AM
then two of them get into a little cat fight becuase one of them is kinda ruthless online.. and the other can't seem to realize that the phrase "JANE YOU IGNORANT SLUT" has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HER, and in the same fashion that the queers stole the rainbow, has now taken an old school funny catch phrase and turned it into something totally different and about herself.. So now anytime anyone mentions the word "Jane" it starts WWIII.
Unbelievable.
RDI resemble that remark!!!!! :crossx: LMAO!!!

RiverDave
11-15-2006, 12:39 PM
All this serious chit going on and meantime Tom Brown is pissed off because it's snowing in Canada. Tom, wtf... it snows in Canada. Get over it.
But believe me when I say I'm a much bigger bitch then you can ever be "honey."
Need to order those parts today by the way. ;)
RD :D

Her454
11-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Maybe if you weren't such an arse then I wouldn't have to respond to your little Jane remarks. You think you're such a big biatch but honey, I'm a bigger biatch hands down.
RD, is that "hands down"? :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-15-2006, 01:10 PM
I didn't want to post in this thread since chicks posting has ruined ***boat :D but that is fricken hilarious Dave. :)

Her454
11-15-2006, 01:13 PM
I didn't want to post in this thread since chicks posting has ruined ***boat :D but that is fricken hilarious Dave. :)
WHO ME? (Deer in the headlight look) ROTFLMAO!
Damn chicks hu?

Debbolas
11-15-2006, 01:17 PM
:D
So all the chicks posting lead to the downfall of ***boat.com, interesting:D

topless
11-15-2006, 01:18 PM
RD :DAre you talking to me by any chance?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-15-2006, 01:21 PM
WHO ME? (Deer in the headlight look) ROTFLMAO!
Damn chicks hu?
I cannot reply to your post....it only proves their point! :p :) :rollside:

Jbb
11-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Are you talking to me by any chance?
I think he is....Kick his ass... :mad: ...go for his weak wrist......snap! :p

Her454
11-15-2006, 01:30 PM
I cannot reply to your post....it only proves their point! :p :) :rollside:
It's RD, he has no point. :) He and Froggy don't count when it comes to the women of HB.
Stand united remember? ;) :crossx:
BTW, I think the woman have officially SHARK JACKED this thread! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-15-2006, 01:33 PM
It's RD, he has no point. :) He and Froggy don't count when it comes to the women of HB.
Stand united remember? ;) :crossx:
BTW, I think the woman have officially SHARK JACKED this thread! :rollside:
Damm bitches!!!!!!! :rollside:

Her454
11-15-2006, 01:34 PM
Damm bitches!!!!!!! :rollside:
But who is the bigger biatch is the question? I think we need a POLL LOL.

topless
11-15-2006, 01:36 PM
BTW, I think the woman have officially SHARK JACKED this thread! :rollside:Personaly I think it's Jane's fault. The ignorant slut. :crossx:

RiverDave
11-15-2006, 01:46 PM
I won't say who it was, but I can remember with incredible accuracy the 1st ridiculous argument I saw on ***boat.. Some dudes chick was posting on here, and chatting up a storm about nothingness, some guy happened to say something to her about the nothingness.. Everybody kinda sat back for a second not sure what to say next. The chicks dude had to say something to defend his chick, then the whole band wagon jumped in and said "Hey man that's not cool to be picking on wives n shit."
Point in fact though, while she is posting on here she is not looked at by other members as "his wife" but rather another member of ***boat, open to the same ridicule as everyone else when they step outta line or do something stupid. However becuase they are female they can pretty much say anything they want and get away with it? How does that work? If their boyfriends/husbands weren't on here would it be the same way? Most likely yes becuase there's 100's of desperate guys on here drooling over their keyboards hoping to get another skin shot, or perhaps even hit on them via PM, or flirt in public. Who knows they might hook it up at the sandbar someday?
Then you got the jerk off's that throw any kind of class they once had to the wind, and flat out start trading wives, and swinging for the fences... Literally. Of course that works out about as well as the square peg in the round hole. Eventually shit gets frustrating and you either get rid of the peg, or the hole.
We've lost several great members of ***boat over the years due to that sort of stuff. We've lost other decent members of ***boat becuase some chick, and some dude hooked it up off of here, and the chick wouldn't leave.. So now I gotta read her "I'm a victim" at every turn posts, and he hasn't been seen since.
I'm not saying that "girls" in general ruined ***boat. <---- read that again
I'm just saying that when alot more of them started posting, the behavior of the general posting population went in the shitter. Some guys acted like idiots to try and impress the new chickies.. Others tried to trade em like baseball cards. Of course the rumour mill started about anyone and everyone doing all kinds of crazy shit. Hell look at alot of the new members that join. "I thought this was a pick up site" etc..
Pre chicks... Or rather pre chicks that actually have an interest in boats. There used to be guys like "Racing Ray" on here and "PonPon Racing" and a few others.. Where the big debate of the day would be how much lift and duration a cam would need on a blower motor, or whether or not a minor adjustment to a cav plate would help a boat launch more straight, and how it would affect it down the track.
I'm no saint in this mix though.. God knows I did my part in killing this site. After the arguments started, I found out pretty quickly that I was pretty good at being retarded (arguing on the internet) so I took part in my fair shair.
In looking back on it though, I do miss the days of when the threads had little folders and when it had more then 15 - 20 posts the folder would have little flames on it becuase it was on fire.. :D
Not much arguing.. The biggest debate was literally "Taste great... Less Filling"
Not, "I can be a bigger bitch then you can" "Are those 600 CC's? Who did your work?" "I wish my ass looked like her ass" "My boyfriend is gonna kick your ass next time he see's you" Or the even better... "You guys want to see some naked pictures of my wife?" (aka the mother of my children) "You guys want to hook up.... and I mean hook it up this weekend?"
Or wait just a second...
"Hey I own a DCB, and you own a DCB!! Now I really don't care if your an ass or not we have the same kinda boat so we should hang out!!"
"Hey I bought this kinda boat so does that mean I'm in the click now?"
"Hey I just refinanced my house to buy something I can't afford to own, but I so desperately need people to look at me and think I'm cool that I think I made the right choice.. It's easy to find me, I'll be in the channel because I can't afford to drive the SOB"
"HEY LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!!!"
That last one sums up No shit... about 50% of the posts on ***boat right now. Goto the Cats and tunnels errrr excuse me Rhino section and it's about 90%. Guys buy an offroad vehicle and then put 5 grand in paint on them.. WTF? Apparenlty they do the same things with the rhino as they do with the boats..... Nothing.
It's sad when you make a boating related post on a boating website only to watch it get bumped to the 5th page in 30 seconds becuase chicks are putting on their mascara while their posting and apparently aren't paying attention, and their metro husbands/boyfriends know everything needed to go boating. Aka how to write a check.
I learned a shitload off this website when I 1st joined listening to people that actually "know." Nowdays if you post anything the thread quickly gets hijacked, nobody knows the answer, or they'll come up with some petty argument instead of focusing on the question at hand.
On a side note HAPPY WINTER HOBOAT!!!!
RD :D :D

RiverDave
11-15-2006, 02:08 PM
You know what's Funny Tom is I've gotten like 5 PM's from different chicks.. "Were you talking about me?" :D
I guess they didn't make it to the end of the rant where the "Happy winter ***boat" quote was meant to make light of the whole rant..
I.E. it was a joke. A long drawn out kinda get bored while your reading it joke. ;)
RD

mbrown2
11-15-2006, 02:10 PM
You know what's Funny Tom is I've gotten like 5 PM's from different chicks.. "Were you talking about me?" :D
So what did you tell them? :crossx:

Her454
11-15-2006, 02:10 PM
ROTFLMAO! After reading that long winded, well written ***boat observation... I say whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to the fact Im not a wife, never been traded, never "hooked up", never claimed to be the biggest biatch (just the biggest witch), never owned a DCB, never been posted nekkkked, don't own anything I can't afford, hate the channel, have no opinions on Rhino's, don't expect any female preferential treatment, don't wear mascara, write my own checks and own my own boat (s) .
I guess I feel THAT entitles me to my opinion on ***boat. I just wish I could say I never JACKED a thread.
Great post RD :)

ChumpChange
11-15-2006, 02:12 PM
This is concerned only with establishing the truth about Women of ***boat. First, the misinformation: Women of ***boat suggests that it's okay if its monographs initially cause our quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" to counteract that trend. Where the heck did it come up with that? There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that aberrent, ignominious hatemongers with stronger voices than minds would revert to unctuous behavior. But I don't trust foul-mouthed, deceitful fanatics. No joke. When Women of ***boat repeated over and over the rumor that the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt work hand-in-glove with the most lubricious tricksters you'll ever see", its janissaries, never too difficult to fool, swallowed it. To top that off, I want to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences. That may seem simple enough, but if you ever ask Women of ***boat to do something, you can bet that your request will get lost in the shuffle, unaddressed, ignored, and rebuffed. Behind Women of ***boat's mask of benevolence stands a complete plan for world government, world power, world conquest, and the promotion of evil clericalism, to put it mildly. Even if merciless lotharios join Women of ***boat's band with the best of intentions, they will still feature simplistic answers to complex problems in a lustrum or two. Not all, I hasten to add, do join with the best of intentions.
Unprincipled guttersnipes like Women of ***boat always lie. Even an occasional truth is intended only to cover up a bigger falsification and is therefore, itself, a deliberate untruth. Women of ***boat's rantings make about as much sense as jumping off a building and hoping you'll sprout wings on the way down. And let me tell you, of all of Women of ***boat's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Women of ***boat can change its bitter ways." I don't know where it came up with this, but its statement is dead wrong. Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that it doesn't do us much good to become angry and wave our arms and shout about the evils of Women of ***boat's canards in general terms. If we want other people to agree with us and join forces with us, then we must expose some of Women of ***boat's infantile deeds. Women of ***boat's adulators perpetrate all kinds of atrocities while alleging that they are simply not capable of such activities and that therefore, the atrocities must be the product of my and your feverish and overworked imaginations. I use such language purposefully -- and somewhat sardonically -- to illustrate how there are three fairly obvious problems with Women of ***boat's screeds, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to deal with Women of ***boat appropriately. First, Women of ***boat's conclusions have a crippling effect on science and technology. Second, Women of ***boat is opposed to free enterprise, individual liberty, trial by jury, and even such post-Westphalian notions as national sovereignty. And third, purists may object to my failure to present specific examples of Women of ***boat's high-handed, ridiculous insults. Fortunately, I do have an explanation for this omission. The explanation demands an understanding of how it can plausibly be surmised that this is a fine example of what I've been talking about. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement and, in many cases, it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it sincerely expresses how I have to laugh when Women of ***boat says that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet. Where in the world did it get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but if everyone does his own, small part, together we can build a society in which people have a sense of permanence and stability, not chaos and uncertainty.
This should be a chance to examine and bring problems to light, to share and join in understanding, but Women of ***boat claims that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. I respond that it is one of those mingy-to-the-core poseurs that quotes the Bible but never reads it. Women of ***boat frequently avers its support of democracy and its love of freedom. But one need only look at what Women of ***boat is doing -- as opposed to what it is saying -- to understand its true aims.
My number one priority is to remove the misunderstanding that Women of ***boat has created in the minds of myriad people throughout the world. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to say "no" to Women of ***boat's sinister epithets, I must explain to the population at large that the biggest difference between me and Women of ***boat is that Women of ***boat wants to put political correctness ahead of scientific rigor. I, on the other hand, want to serve on the side of Truth. Militarism is an exclusive, rather than an inclusive, societal force. Let me recap that for you, because it really is extraordinarily important: If we don't build a true community of spirit and purpose based on mutual respect and caring, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that Women of ***boat's sound bites have no redeeming value. Women of ***boat may mean well but I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by Women of ***boat's coprophagous subliminal psywar campaigns, but I wonder what would happen if it really did conjure up dirt against its fellow human beings. There's a spooky thought. I can reword my point as follows. There's something severely wrong with this picture. I, speaking as someone who is not a catty, capricious criticaster, plan to follow knowledge like a sinking star beyond the utmost bound of human thought. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that you don't have to say anything specifically about Women of ***boat for it to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should call people to their highest and best, not accommodate them at their lowest and least. Who among you reading these words is not moved to question authority? You might not care that the Women of ***boat Foundation's latest report on vapid nepotism is filled with fabrications, half-truths, innuendo, and guilt by association, but you'd better start caring if you don't want Women of ***boat to scar little children's self-image.
While we may all pray for a perfect utopian world in which everyone is holding hands and singing "We Are the World" in perfect harmony, the blunt reality is that I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Women of ***boat violate values so important to our sense of community. It makes me want to perform noble deeds, which is why I'm so eager to tell you that ever since Women of ***boat decided to resort to ad hominem attacks on me and my family, its consistent, unvarying line has been that anyone who dares to delegitimize it can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. Sure, Women of ***boat can fabulize about how things have never been better. That doesn't change the fact that we've all heard it yammer and whine about how it's being scapegoated again, the poor dear. It's possible that it's hard to fathom just how benighted Women of ***boat is. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here because I need to devote more space to a description of how if Women of ***boat's plan to rewrite history to reflect or magnify an imaginary "victimhood" is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to subject Women of ***boat's epigrams to the rigorous scrutiny they warrant. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that the spectrum of views between neopaganism and racism is not a line but a circle at which parasitic lounge lizards and delirious flimflammers meet. To properly place Women of ***boat somewhere in that spectrum, one needs to realize that I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness -- not in a dark, pretentious world run by vexatious soi-disant do-gooders. Some day, I want to pursue virtue and knowledge. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is Women of ***boat.

Jordy
11-15-2006, 02:12 PM
RD SUX. :D :D :D
Now if we only had more cowbell... :D

ratso
11-15-2006, 02:14 PM
...my head hurts. :cry:

RiverDave
11-15-2006, 02:15 PM
So what did you tell them? :crossx:
Of course it's not you honey.. It's those "other" chicks I was talking about.

Her454
11-15-2006, 02:17 PM
Of course it's not you honey.. It's those "other" chicks I was talking about.
LMAO! You are on a roll today.

Ziggy
11-15-2006, 02:17 PM
A-1 Dave.......... :cool:
Damn, its amazing how much you can count on Dave to sum it up :p

Her454
11-15-2006, 02:18 PM
You are always entitled to your opinion. Doesn't mean we have to listen to it though :)
Just kidding...you wanna hook up?
:rollside:
I dunno, what size is your Rhino? :rollside:

Her454
11-15-2006, 02:19 PM
LOL.....I could run in all sorts of directions with that but I will let it rest right there T
HAHA
And I thank you for that. :rollside: