PDA

View Full Version : Nip Tuck fans...............

Nord
11-10-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm not a fan, so I don't know how reliable this is.......
But Jolie Richardson???? Is leaving the show indefinately............
Bubba the Love SPonge was talking about it, so It thought I would spread the word.
Is the show any good??
~NORD~

ratso
11-10-2006, 12:45 PM
I'm not a fan, so I don't know how reliable this is.......
But Jolie Richardson???? Is leaving the show indefinately............
Bubba the Love SPonge was talking about it, so It thought I would spread the word.
Is the show any good??
~NORD~
I don't care for her or "The White Michael Jackson"

AltarGirl
11-10-2006, 12:47 PM
I don't care for her or "The White Michael Jackson"
YOu see it too?! He is totally the king of pop!
I don't really care for her character, all she does is make the same, "where am I?" look on her face. I could do w/out her, but I don't know how the show will do w/out her :idea:

ratso
11-10-2006, 12:49 PM
YOu see it too?! He is totally the king of pop!
I don't really care for her character, all she does is make the same, "where am I?" look on her face. I could do w/out her, but I don't know how the show will do w/out her :idea:
They could have got someone hotter to play the part...
Maybe you should audition... :idea: :D

AltarGirl
11-10-2006, 12:50 PM
They could have got someone hotter to play the part...
Maybe you should audition... :idea: :D
Maybe I could be Annie in a flash forward sequence, or Kimber's cousin who's from "the wrong side of the tracks" & comes to McNamara/Troy for a job & then I seduce Christian, but am really working for James the pimp-ette!!!!

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-10-2006, 08:17 PM
We are new to Nip Tuck...would you please explain to us the relationship between Dr. Troy/Dr. McNamera/Mrs. McNamera/ And the freaky "white Michael Jackson" (what's his name?!). We get that they are Father/Father/Mother/Son...what's the backround story. Who are the biologicaly parents?? And Kimber?? Both Dr's have had a personal relationship with her...?? Last Tuesday's show was creapy with the devil guy..... :220v:
Thanks!

ratso
11-11-2006, 01:09 AM
Both doctors have done the mrs... both doctors and the white michael jackson have done kimber... kimber is pregnant by whitey, whitey is the son of dr troy because of a one night stand between the doc and her...

waterwitch
11-11-2006, 06:53 AM
Both doctors have done the mrs... both doctors and the white michael jackson have done kimber... kimber is pregnant by whitey, whitey is the son of dr troy because of a one night stand between the doc and her...
...........Rent the first season DVD, it'll explain a lot. Besides, there are
some WILD scenes in that first season.

ratso
11-11-2006, 07:51 AM
I have the entire collection from the first season... bad effin ass... :crossx: