PDA

View Full Version : jet boat vendors

Ralph Brunt
11-10-2006, 05:04 PM
well the past two weeks ive had the pleasure doing business with George at
ARS marine and Duane at HTP. They both screwed my order's up and i mean to tell you they were on top of making things right so I give recomendations to both vendors. just my experience thought i would share with you all.
ralph

atxwrangler
11-10-2006, 05:47 PM
i had great luck getting the right parts from both george and duane!!! :cool:

sleekcrafter
11-12-2006, 05:26 PM
With threat of Slander suit, I will delete my post

Placecraft Dragstar
11-12-2006, 06:31 PM
I would say that pretty much sums it up :idea: :idea:

lilrick
11-12-2006, 07:41 PM
:D

George Pataki
11-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Guess you two are the luck ones, after spending thousands of dollars, and next to no customer service, I'm banned from his website for asking technical questions!! He feels he shouldn't answer anything unless he gets paid for it. So now Badpplesracing.com is a pay site, which is total BS. If you want to pay the going rate or above on parts, just go right ahead and buy from ARS, he has one agenda and that is Himself, not his customers. An educated customer will deal elsewhere, I'm done with this jack ass at ARS as well as anyone I know. I was cautioned by people about ARS for years, never saw the face, until yesterday. No wonder ARS was run out of town, as it was put, they are crooks. Watch your self before you get swindled. :idea:
WOW. Chuck: We talked about the BadApplesRacing site running out of Space on the bandwidth. Where do you get the Idea you are Banned from the site?? The BadApplesRacing Site was Formed from a group of guys that wanted a site of there very own, YOU Being ONE OF THEM!
Never Have I asked for anymoney! Last night it was asked if a Donation to Keep the site up and in Peak Performance was something the members might approve of.---->>>> Odviosly YOU no longer want to be a part of the group, & thats O.K.
I think you should have CALLED ME Directley before SLANDERING ars marine in such a way.
Yes you may have a grudge against the OLD owner of ARS.
But I George Pataki have never treated you wrong Chuck! and allways willing to help in anyway I can.

sleekcrafter
11-13-2006, 01:26 AM
I think you should have CALLED ME Directley before SLANDERING ars marine in such a way.
Yes you may have a grudge against the OLD owner of ARS.
But I George Pataki have never treated you wrong Chuck! and allways willing to help in anyway I can.
post deleted

Ralph Brunt
11-13-2006, 06:16 AM
sleekcrafter i was just giving my experience with both vendors, witch was pleasant. George Pataki is a stand up guy in my book, as well as Duane at HTP. once again just my experience.
ralph

Rondane
11-13-2006, 06:55 AM
Its nice to see someone take a stand and tell it like it is rather than sugar coat it. I wonder what 396 has to say about it, i'm sure he's talked to him too.
rondane

Placecraft Dragstar
11-13-2006, 07:25 AM
Its nice to see someone take a stand and tell it like it is rather than sugar coat it. I wonder what 396 has to say about it, i'm sure he's talked to him too.
rondane
I have not seen you speak up in awhile Rondane?? Looks like sleekcrafter is a little upset :hammer2: :hammerhea

Ralph Brunt
11-13-2006, 07:25 AM
Rondane as i stated in my reply to your pm it was a price and availability (spelling?) thing and i am happy with both vendors. once again just my experience. ralph

sanger rat
11-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Hey George Pataki, How many screen names do you need? :crossx:

BAE_557
11-13-2006, 05:48 PM
This is off topic but..............what the hell does rwyyattb stand for? This is all I can figure:
R = Run
W = What
Y = Ya
Y = ?
A = ?
T = ?
T = ?
B = Brung

Placecraft Dragstar
11-13-2006, 06:02 PM
You know sanger rat I was wondering the same thing?? Chopper sometimes?? Whats next??

lilrick
11-13-2006, 06:15 PM
This is off topic but..............what the hell does rwyyattb stand for? This is all I can figure:
R = Run
W = What
Y = Ya
Y = ?
A = ?
T = ?
T = ?
B = Brung
RALPH WYYATT..............BIATCHES!!!!!!:D

Ralph Brunt
11-13-2006, 06:41 PM
lil rick hit it ralph wyatt brunt just changed up a little

Placecraft Dragstar
11-13-2006, 08:16 PM
With threat of Slander suit, I will delete my post
How can it be slander sleekcrafter??? Someone :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rexone
11-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Hey George Pataki, How many screen names do you need? :crossx:
That issue is being addressed. There are login issues with some of the screenames. Admin will be working on it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-13-2006, 08:41 PM
rondane
Blowme :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: