PDA

View Full Version : who wants Jet4me back ???

MarKist
11-11-2006, 02:54 AM
In support of jets4me, please help get our Brother out of jail :cry: :cry:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/834jets4mejail.JPG
Markist

GasGuzzler
11-11-2006, 04:20 AM
Should be nuttin' wrong with a little clowning around :)

redleader@Anna
11-11-2006, 05:26 AM
Yeah what he said.... all hell whats wrong with a little clowning around, cut and paste...whatever...ya know sometimes people just look like other people,(in other people's boats) LOL come on now put it back up here!!! :crossx: :boxed: :crossx:

MarKist
11-11-2006, 06:05 AM
this is Hammer's reply
Notice...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any posts containing insulting, disrespectful, derogatory comments or content may be removed at the Moderators discretion.
Anyone found re posting ANYTHING a Moderator has once removed may be temporarily/permanently Banned from this Forum.
Any banned member that reregisters and again posts will be banned permanently!
go figure :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Markist

HammerDown
11-11-2006, 06:43 AM
I don't see any of this in the REAL forum rules...
Hot Boat Forum Rules
That would be under #5.

HammerDown
11-11-2006, 07:09 AM
It wasn't out of hand. The thread did not have any names in it. Maybe YOU should read A.
Again...the above falls under #5.
We as Moderators are not here to be badgered about the desicions we make on this Forum...period! I'm not about to go around in circles with anyone on this Forum, whether I personally know them or not!
This is a privately owned, publicly viewed web site. If someone does not agree with the rules set forth by Administrations or enforced by the Moderators, they certainly have the freedom to go elsewhere.

Wet Dream
11-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Its unfortunate that opinions are snuffed out at someones disagreement, especially when artificial power is involved. I've been called worse, and sure as hell didn't go crying to the arti-powers to have it removed. If there were some sort of physical threat, thats a different deal, but not because someone thinks a certain way of you. It was a harsh, unprovoked statement, but his opinion none the less. Instead of letting it go or some sort of creative rebuttal, its erased, and the guy gets banned.

MarKist
11-11-2006, 10:17 AM
I agree ...what if it was my boat and Nitro did the same would he be banned ???
NO.. We ALL would have laughed and that would been it..... :rolleyes:oh well.
Markist

redleader@Anna
11-11-2006, 05:20 PM
It's all good... I believe "Jets For Me" either escaped or was given a day pass out of ***boat Jail cause I couda swore I saw him out at Pomonkey today....Did anyone get any pic's :cool: LOL

Jr Jetter
11-12-2006, 08:50 AM
I guess if you are a moderator it does not apply. One of the mods actually posted to jets4me yesterday to stop spreading his herpes around. Wasn't this lie insulting? Shouldn't the moderators be held to the same or even higher standards.
I probably wouldn't have posted that picture, but it was funny and caused no harm. According to forum rules it should not have been deleted in the first place. It wasn't deleted because it should have been, it was just a power play. How ironic that all the insults toward Jack Weller were left alone. I guess that is because one of the moderators agree with the insults. This was funny at first now it is just ridiculous.
Last line says it all Keith....
This was funny at first now it is just ridiculous !!
:rolleyes:

mrswetdream3
11-12-2006, 12:42 PM
3. Respect the moderators if they ask you to remove or change content.
5. Sometimes a post or thread gets out of hand or contains content that Moderators find questionable or overly abrasive. In that case the thread or post may be edited/ deleted with or without warning.
Yes it could of been removed or change. But he was not to be band.
Also Over the years some post that were made. Why were they not changed or removed?
Yesterday 09:35 AM
dreamsicle
How ironic that all the insults toward Jack Weller were left alone.
So true and jack was being nice.

MizBubba
11-12-2006, 01:20 PM
Jeez. I go to the Lake for a couple of days, and miss all the excitement.
I can't vote on the poll, because I don't know what happened... but the boards won't be the same without him!

Wet Dream
11-12-2006, 02:21 PM
I just found out that this was all over a photo. I thought the ban came from what was typed. Hammer was the subject of one of the greatest computer pastimes called PHOTOSHOP. Actually, it wasn't even Hammer, it was his boat. What justifies a ban from the boards? Was there a repost by jets? Was there a warning? Oh, how I wish I had Adobe Photoshop on this computer. :D There are some great moments that come from PS, but its all in how you take it if you are the subject. Look at what RiverDave goes through on the boards. He doesn't cry about it, he doesn't whine to the mods, its all taken in stride.

moparbabe
11-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Its true it was only a photo.In fact, the person who actually posted it wasn't even Jets4me ...It was boatslut(who also got banned).Then if I'm correct when I saw it again around four in the morning on Saturday...it was posted by CMZracing. So.. why did Jets4me get banned for what someone else actually did.I think someone's ego got hurt.It was only a phucking picture.Was he even warned after the first time...I think not.I'm just a frustrated because I've seen far worse things posted about other people. I don't see those people crying :cry: I'm done with this.

sunkisst
11-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Jordan,that was well put.I saw it posted by BS. I was OK with it.Later in the day it went away....Then j4m replied ...What happened to the clown?...Then nothing happened till I looked today,OOOH, WAAAH. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BeastOfTheEast
11-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Does this remind you of a Geico commercial or what? The one with the caveman. The old saying goes, If it looks like kaka, smells like kaka, and tastes like kaka, it probably is kaka. My Spanish speaking understand this of course. I don't know how to interpret that in clown speak, just take it for what it is. There are a lot of clowns floating around out there, you are bound to run in to one every now and again. I think Big Red Noses are in order for the next gathering. It will be called the BRN instead of the BOTE.

jets4her
11-13-2006, 07:35 PM
He wants to thank everyone for speaking for what you think is right...also for CMZRACING...they really apreciate how everybody is standing behind the both of them...YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE... once again thanks...

redleader@Anna
11-17-2006, 05:07 PM
We need the man back...come on folks lets vote!! BUMP!!!

HammerDown
11-18-2006, 04:43 AM
We need the man back...come on folks lets vote!! BUMP!!!
Few days left...they'll both be back, can't say the same for anyone that uses an alias to logon just for the sole purpose of stirring more crap into the mix.

redleader@Anna
11-18-2006, 04:26 PM
The only one we are lookin for to "be back" is our boy "Jet's For Me" appreciate your comments and as far as those who post under an alias I believe you got us ALL scared that voicing our o2 under our regular screen name will just get us banned...as happened to "Iron Mike"="Jet's For Me"...anyway would love to put all this behind us and continue this forum as a great place to share boating experience's and idea's...and our thought's and opinions with regards to such... even with an occasional poke at one or another....Peace out see all in '07 :rollside: :)

TaylorJet
11-19-2006, 06:12 AM
just have to watch who you try to poke at

LAND_LOVER69
11-19-2006, 01:31 PM
This shit gets funnier everyday. :)