PDA

View Full Version : Rhino Craze?

Wet Dream
11-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Have any of you guys noticed alot of the Rhinos out here? The west coast guys seem to be having a lot of fun with these and I'm wondering if they have caught on out here? Pennsylvania has a lot of great old mining trails around the central and eastern part and the economy has boomed from trailriding and the little ghost towns that are revived and cater to the riders . There seem to be alot of Jeep CJ's and quads that run out there, so my wife really wants me to build up the CJ-7, so I'm torn at the moment. Advantages to the CJ7 are true 4 person seating (kids) without taxing the balance/weight, and a little more storage, but not much. Can drive it there, or trailer it. Advantages to the Rhino, small, very trailerable, easy to get around in.

jets4her
11-11-2006, 03:52 PM
bill we are going to buy one this weekend in romney west va they have left over 06's for 8300 otd what kind of deal can you get on one. I am going to buy the special editon i thank

moparbabe
11-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Hey there Jets4her! Susan, its about time you became a member.I know you've been dying to join in on the fun.Try not to get banned like your man.Try to only cut and paste pictures of people who have a sense of humor.Some people take things way too personally. Susan... I'll bake a cake with a file in it so your man can get out of jail soon. Anyways, It was a great day out on the water.Thanks ... Redleader and Dreamsicle for joining us today out at pomonkey!

redleader@Anna
11-11-2006, 05:09 PM
A little birdie told me that the outlaw "Jet's for Me" was spotted at pomonkey today....I heard he was locked up in ***boat jail....anyone else heard this rumor?

Jr Jetter
11-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Guess its the one good thing about ***boat Jail... least on nice days you get a 'get out of jail' card... temporarily I guess.... lol