PDA

View Full Version : The Worm is Turning

AzMandella
11-11-2006, 04:29 PM
After upseting Wash.St last week,Arizona has knocked off Cal. :rollside: It was only a matter of time before Stoops would turn this program around.I know it's too early to count chickens but for such a young team things are looking up.With a top 10 recruiting class last year and a good finish to end the season we should have another good recruiting season again. :p

Boatcop
11-11-2006, 06:22 PM
And 'Cat basketball starts next week.
"BEAR DOWN!"

AzMandella
11-11-2006, 07:34 PM
SHHHHHHHHHH! Don't let the Cali people hear you.They will get all butthurt whne we start slaughtering them for another season. :crossx: Lute is the man in Pac-10 B-ball.No one else comes close. :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
11-11-2006, 10:05 PM
SHHHHHHHHHH! Don't let the Cali people hear you.They will get all butthurt whne we start slaughtering them for another season. :crossx: Lute is the man in Pac-10 B-ball.No one else comes close. :cool:
Uhhhh, yeah..... :rolleyes: Nice run last year in the tourney.....Lute and AZ basketball are ALWAYS good, but UofA does not own PAC-10 basketball.....

playdeep
11-11-2006, 10:12 PM
...Stoops has November wired...
Problem is Season starts in September :rolleyes:
Honestly,I thought he would have had more sucess at UA by now...
Defense is tough...Offense seems to be an afterthought...?

AzMandella
11-12-2006, 07:37 AM
...Stoops has November wired...
Problem is Season starts in September :rolleyes:
Honestly,I thought he would have had more sucess at UA by now...
Defense is tough...Offense seems to be an afterthought...?
You have to remember that he(stoops)didn't have a recruiting class of his own the first year,so he is working with only two of his own classes this year.the offence is full of very young players.The whole line is all freshmen.A sophmore quarterback that only had 3 or 4 starts last season and missed 4 games this year with concusions.

AzMandella
11-12-2006, 07:42 AM
Uhhhh, yeah..... :rolleyes: Nice run last year in the tourney.....Lute and AZ basketball are ALWAYS good, but UofA does not own PAC-10 basketball.....
Mabey they don't own it but they have won 11 of the last 20 Pac-10 championships and 4 of the last 10.Better than any others since the Bruins of the 70's.They are consistantly picked to be one of the favorites each year.And this year is looking real good.