PDA

View Full Version : A Message From the General

raff
11-11-2006, 04:33 PM
A Message From the General (http://oldbluejacket.com/A%20Message%20From%20The%20General.htm)

Rexone
11-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Too bad Washington doesn't get the message!

'75 Miller
11-11-2006, 06:14 PM
My sentiments exactly. Unfortunately there are many among us who refuse to wake up. If, God forbid, we are attacked again, many of our "leaders" won't snap-to and remember we're at war...no no. It'll be further proof of Bush's failure.

Rexone
11-11-2006, 06:50 PM
It's funny (well not actually) I heard on some news program this week that the military guys in the Pentagon were recommending many more troops in Iraq from the get go to get the job done there and get out. Sure makes you wonder if we'd be in the same situation today if that route had been taken. Seems like just not enough guys there to me to get the job done in a country the size of California with open borders to any skumbag who wants to join the fight. You figure 150K troops, half at least are sleeping at any given moment, many are assigned to maintenence and support, so just how many fighters do you have in the field at any one moment to control or help control this country the size of CA, 50K maybe.... ? Just things I think about.

AzMandella
11-11-2006, 08:10 PM
I seem to remember when Bush was taking alot of heat for using so much of the National Guard and Reservist.Unfortunately he does not have the army his father had in Desert Storm after "Ol Pussy Chasin Bill" whitled the military down to nothing. :mad: I also remember him pushing a bill to outfit the military with more body armor and Humvees that people like Kerry and the Left Wing helped defeat. :cry: I'm not swinging from Bush's nuts or anything.But has anyone else realized that this man has had to deal with more shit than any other president in 60 yrs.From 9/11 to Afganistan to Iraq to all the hurricanes that ravaged this country in the last few years.Hell Bill let the terrorist hit embasys,naval vesles,and the World Trade Center and didn't take any heat for his lack of response.But Bush is being crucified for for what people consider a failed war.Hey it's war people.You can't rite a itnerrary on paper and expect it to go as planed.Especialy when you are fighting religios extremist that would sacrafice their 4 yr old child to walk up to you with a bomb in their hand.

Blown 472
11-11-2006, 11:34 PM
I seem to remember when Bush was taking alot of heat for using so much of the National Guard and Reservist.Unfortunately he does not have the army his father had in Desert Storm after "Ol Pussy Chasin Bill" whitled the military down to nothing. :mad: I also remember him pushing a bill to outfit the military with more body armor and Humvees that people like Kerry and the Left Wing helped defeat. :cry: I'm not swinging from Bush's nuts or anything.But has anyone else realized that this man has had to deal with more shit than any other president in 60 yrs.From 9/11 to Afganistan to Iraq to all the hurricanes that ravaged this country in the last few years.Hell Bill let the terrorist hit embasys,naval vesles,and the World Trade Center and didn't take any heat for his lack of response.But Bush is being crucified for for what people consider a failed war.Hey it's war people.You can't rite a itnerrary on paper and expect it to go as planed.Especialy when you are fighting religios extremist that would sacrafice their 4 yr old child to walk up to you with a bomb in their hand.
Yesterday I couldn't spell crack head, now I is it.

Old Texan
11-12-2006, 06:57 AM
Unfortunately the majority of Americans on the street don't know who the Muslim Brotherhood is nor do the politicians in office care to do something about them.
Terrorism in the world has been building strength for decades and when government attempts to intervene all we hear are cries from the left of suppression of rights. They are among us and we need to weed them out. Australia figured it out and they have the commonsense to seek out the bad guys where they live.
Terrorists ain't blue haired grandmothers getting on airplanes, they are young arab millitants. Radical Clerics don't stand up front at the corner mosque, they teach in back rooms at arab social clubs. Look around your communities and be aware. This isn't advocating racial hate or vigilante justice, it's advocating identifying the bad guys. Heaven forbid we stereotype the bad guys, it hurts their feelings and tramples their rights. :rolleyes:
I lived in Lawrenceville, GA where Mohammed Atta and a couple of his boys lived and took flying school at the Gwinnett County airport. They worked out at LA Fitness and frequented local pubs. All that met them sensed their aloofness, but who knew. It would have violated their civil rights to drag them in for questioning prior to 9/11 but now we live in a different environment thanks to their dirty work. We need to adapt to the enemy 'cause he damn sure is adapting to us.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Do you have a point?
No, I didn't think so, wait, YES! I see it, under that nice orange wig.

AzMandella
11-12-2006, 07:04 AM
HUH?I must be stoned since this makes no sense to me.Oh yeah blown wrote it.Nevermind,cary on,it all makes sense now.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:10 AM
Unfortunately the majority of Americans on the street don't know who the Muslim Brotherhood is nor do the politicians in office care to do something about them.
Terrorism in the world has been building strength for decades and when government attempts to intervene all we hear are cries from the left of suppression of rights. They are among us and we need to weed them out. Australia figured it out and they have the commonsense to seek out the bad guys where they live.
Terrorists ain't blue haired grandmothers getting on airplanes, they are young arab millitants. Radical Clerics don't stand up front at the corner mosque, they teach in back rooms at arab social clubs. Look around your communities and be aware. This isn't advocating racial hate or vigilante justice, it's advocating identifying the bad guys. Heaven forbid we stereotype the bad guys, it hurts their feelings and tramples their rights. :rolleyes:
I lived in Lawrenceville, GA where Mohammed Atta and a couple of his boys lived and took flying school at the Gwinnett County airport. They worked out at LA Fitness and frequented local pubs. All that met them sensed their aloofness, but who knew. It would have violated their civil rights to drag them in for questioning prior to 9/11 but now we live in a different environment thanks to their dirty work. We need to adapt to the enemy 'cause he damn sure is adapting to us.
Perhaps if we stop supporting a country that kills muslims on a regular basis, and if we stop invading them and killing them they might not be so pissed? but I digress for they are just ****ing towel head sand nigger a rabs lower forms of life and we should treat them that way due to us being the christian soliders. :rolleyes:

AzMandella
11-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Perhaps if we stop supporting a country that kills muslims on a regular basis, and if we stop invading them and killing them they might not be so pissed? but I digress for they are just ****ing towel head sand nigger a rabs lower forms of life and we should treat them that way due to us being the christian soliders. :rolleyes:
WOW Blown.Tell me do you have two braincells trying to kill each other or just one trying to commit suicide?

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Our military is exclusively Christians? I thought there were muslims, Jews, Catholics, agnostics, and atheists in there too. I thought our military was an American force, but according to you it's a Christian crusader force. Who knew.
What muslim blood on our hands earned us the 1st trade ctr attack. The embassy attacks? The Cole? 9-11?
Weren't we in Somalia to help muslims? Bosnia too?

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:19 AM
WOW Blown.Tell me do you have two braincells trying to kill each other or just one trying to commit suicide?
Now this coming from you is funny.

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Our military is exclusively Christians? I thought there were muslims, Jews, Catholics, agnostics, and atheists in there too. I thought our military was an American force, but according to you it's a Christian crusader force. Who knew.
What muslim blood on our hands earned us the 1st trade ctr attack. The embassy attacks? The Cole? 9-11?
Weren't we in Somalia to help muslims? Bosnia too?
I asked you a few questions about your smear on our military....care to answer them, or are you not to be held accountable for the crap that comes out of your mouth?

SmokinLowriderSS
11-12-2006, 10:35 AM
I asked you a few questions about your smear on our military....care to answer them, or are you not to be held accountable for the crap that comes out of your mouth?
Yes, he's entitled to be unaccountable.
And these:
According to blown's own logic, if you weren't there to see them, they didn't really happen. :rolleyes: "You got nuthin'".

deltaAce
11-12-2006, 11:27 AM
I think it's taking so long to do the job of getting terrorists because we are fighting a kinder-gentler war. We aren't killing populance, we're trying to get bad guys that assimulate with the people, wolfs dressed as sheep. People are crying that too many of our soiders are getting killed, I think their doing better in combat than we are (50 states) on a trip to the store (traffic deaths).

Old Texan
11-13-2006, 05:38 AM
So the Muslim Brotherhood exists because we support Israel and overthrew Saddam?
We quit supporting Israel and leave the middle east, they'll stop preaching radical jihad and never do anything against the USA again?
Is that what you're saying? If so do you feel the USA is the cause for all this radical islamic terror going on throughout the world?

Knotbad
11-13-2006, 10:04 PM
A Message From the General (http://oldbluejacket.com/A%20Message%20From%20The%20General.htm)
Here's my message to the "General"--KISS MY ASS.