PDA

View Full Version : Blown's links

'75 Miller
11-11-2006, 07:39 PM
A while back a buddy turned me on to a website with video of an Iraqi insurgent getting VENTILATED by American troops as he tried to fire an rpg at them. Gnarly. Anyway I visited one of the sites in their links called albasrah.net. Total pro-insurgent, death to America site. In their list of selected links are several of 'ol Blown's favorites. John Pilger, information clearing house, etc. Among others like aljazzera & boycott Israel.
So Blown, do you think that the credibility of your links suffers at all being in such company?

Blown 472
11-11-2006, 11:26 PM
A while back a buddy turned me on to a website with video of an Iraqi insurgent getting VENTILATED by American troops as he tried to fire an rpg at them. Gnarly. Anyway I visited one of the sites in their links called albasrah.net. Total pro-insurgent, death to America site. In their list of selected links are several of 'ol Blown's favorites. John Pilger, information clearing house, etc. Among others like aljazzera & boycott Israel.
So Blown, do you think that the credibility of your links suffers at all being in such company?
Do I care?

SmokinLowriderSS
11-12-2006, 07:01 AM
Do I care?
Such an association is a great enhancement to their credibility and veracity '75 Miller. No doubt about it. I have every reason to suspect blown sent them the links orriginally.

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Do I care?
You should care. The links you provide to help make your points (whatever they may be) are the same ones that an enemy site like albasrah.net provides to make their twisted point. That's okay with you?

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:05 AM
You should care. The links you provide to help make your points (whatever they may be) are the same ones that an enemy site like albasrah.net provides to make their twisted point. That's okay with you?
Sure, read into it whatever you want.

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Sure, read into it whatever you want.
I'd rather not have to. I'd rather have a reasoned debate with you but it's impossible. Your tactics are all hit & run, slander and bash.
I ask you again... many of your favorite links to "the truth" are also favorites of America's enemies. Do you think that adds to or detracts from your arguments?
Also another question you've sidestepped... do you think it's a good thing for a foreign power (like Germany) to charge or try American officials?

Focker
11-12-2006, 12:22 PM
wrong web site
ya all want
hotpolitics.com
:argue:

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 07:19 PM
I'd rather not have to. I'd rather have a reasoned debate with you but it's impossible. Your tactics are all hit & run, slander and bash.
I ask you again... many of your favorite links to "the truth" are also favorites of America's enemies. Do you think that adds to or detracts from your arguments?
Also another question you've sidestepped... do you think it's a good thing for a foreign power (like Germany) to charge or try American officials?
Why won't you answer these simple questions? You seem to have strongly held opinions... I'm just not sure what the hell they are.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Why won't you answer these simple questions? You seem to have strongly held opinions... I'm just not sure what the hell they are.
If they are breaking the law or the geneva convention, you think it ok for us to remove people in power in other countries because they dont go along with us?

AzMandella
11-12-2006, 07:40 PM
If they are breaking the law or the geneva convention, you think it ok for us to remove people in power in other countries because they dont go along with us?
I don't think we removed Sadam because he wouldn't go along with us as you put it.He was removed because he was a threat to national security,harbouring terrorists,and comitting crimes against humanity.Not to mention violating U.N. embargos and dicking around with U.N. inspectors for 9 yrs. For a person who seems to know everything you sure don't have a clue.And before you say what about Afganistan and the Taliban read above.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 07:42 PM
I don't think we removed Sadam because he wouldn't go along with us as you put it.He was removed because he was a threat to national security,harbouring terrorists,and comitting crimes against humanity.Not to mention violating U.N. embargos and dicking around with U.N. inspectors for 9 yrs. For a person who seems to know everything you sure don't have a clue.And before you say what about Afganistan and the Taliban read above.
Did Iraq ever attack us?? did they make a direct threat to us?
Oh I forgot, mushroom clouds, smoking guns blah blah blah blah.
Funny thou, the plans for this where in the works far before 9/11, so I ask again, did they attack us?

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Should they send agents to snatch Mr. Rumsfeld & whisk him off to be tried?
I personally think that it's mandatory to remove asswipes like Saddam or anyone else that feels it's a good idea to fire on American pilots. Everything else aside, that p.o.s firing REGULARLY at our pilots enforcing the no-fly zones is more than enough for me. How many times would you have us bitchslapped by a two-bit dictator before crushing him like a bug?

AzMandella
11-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Did Iraq ever attack us?? did they make a direct threat to us?
If you don't consider sadam's actions a threat to the U.S. then you are no different than the people who let 9/11 happen.Nothing like turning a blind eye till it's too late.I'm glad people like yo don't run this country or it wouldn't be long before there was no USA.
So why are you so afraid to answer the question of what your political affiliation is?Is it the same reason you surf the forums in the invisable mode?what are you so afraid of?

SmokinLowriderSS
11-13-2006, 03:54 AM
Nice work ignoring the UN blown, the 17 UN resolutions that should have ended a cease-fire, 16 resolutions earlier.
17 UN resolutions blown,...... SEVENTEEN!.
We did not even start a new war, there was a CEASE-FIRE in place since 1992, which Saddam had RULES TO ABIDE BY. Failure to abide by ANY rule governing a cease-fire is grounds to begin shooting again. Saaddam was determined, by the UN, to have VIOLATED THE CEASE-FIRE agreement, 17 times blown.
Iraq could have been LEGALLY INVADED at any time during the gutless anti-millitary/anti-inteligence presidency of William Jefferson Clinton, who prefgered to have an intern suck his "presedential pen" rather than hold a foreign power to an agreement we were party to.
Nice blinders there boy, and you CLAIM to be independant. You better get somebody to 'splain "independance" to ya. Nothing but a leftover peacenick, appeaser, without the nuts to actually VOICE your own opinions, here or anywhere.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-13-2006, 03:55 AM
If you don't consider sadam's actions a threat to the U.S. then you are no different than the people who let 9/11 happen.Nothing like turning a blind eye till it's too late.I'm glad people like yo don't run this country or it wouldn't be long before there was no USA.
So why are you so afraid to answer the question of what your political affiliation is?Is it the same reason you surf the forums in the invisable mode?what are you so afraid of?
He's affraid the black Suburbans will show up ....... again.

Blown 472
11-13-2006, 04:37 AM
Nice work ignoring the UN blown, the 17 UN resolutions that should have ended a cease-fire, 16 resolutions earlier.
17 UN resolutions blown,...... SEVENTEEN!.
We did not even start a new war, there was a CEASE-FIRE in place since 1992, which Saddam had RULES TO ABIDE BY. Failure to abide by ANY rule governing a cease-fire is grounds to begin shooting again. Saaddam was determined, by the UN, to have VIOLATED THE CEASE-FIRE agreement, 17 times blown.
Iraq could have been LEGALLY INVADED at any time during the gutless anti-millitary/anti-inteligence presidency of William Jefferson Clinton, who prefgered to have an intern suck his "presedential pen" rather than hold a foreign power to an agreement we were party to.
Nice blinders there boy, and you CLAIM to be independant. You better get somebody to 'splain "independance" to ya. Nothing but a leftover peacenick, appeaser, without the nuts to actually VOICE your own opinions, here or anywhere.
So if we are using resolutions, how come we haven't attacked israel?

'75 Miller
11-13-2006, 07:11 AM
We haven't attacked Israel 'cuz they're our ALLY you twit. Are you so twisted by your hatred that you don't know the difference? Why, if you don't mind me asking, would we attack a friend who means us no harm?
Do you want to see Israel attackes & destroyed by American forces? Why?

Kachina26
11-13-2006, 08:45 AM
You mean cut and paste. Almost never an original thought from him, just what he finds on the net.

soupersonic
11-13-2006, 09:33 AM
I wonder if you ever had a conversation in person with Blown, would he ever be able to answer a question straight forward using his own thoughts,or would he continue to answer questions with questions to avoid actually thinking for himself.
Why lob up bait for everyone if you dont actually have an opinion that your not afraid to run away from Blown ?
What a jellyfish :yuk:

Old Texan
11-13-2006, 10:51 AM
We haven't attacked Israel 'cuz they're our ALLY you twit. Are you so twisted by your hatred that you don't know the difference? Why, if you don't mind me asking, would we attack a friend who means us no harm?
Do you want to see Israel attackes & destroyed by American forces? Why?
I'm assuming you haven't read Blown's ongoing diatribe against Israel. He doesn't hate Jews, he hates Zionists. Other than George Bush, there is no other person or persons more responsible for all the wrong in the world according to Blown.
If you can get him to tell us why Israel is such a boil on his asse, you've done what no other has been capable of doing.
Blown?

SmokinLowriderSS
11-13-2006, 04:19 PM
Pay close attention here blown ....... I'll type it in big letters for ya, kinda like BIG CRAYON.
THERE ARE NO UN RESOLUTIONS AGAINST ISRAEL THAT SAY "YOU ARE IN A CEASE-FIRE AND YOU MUST DESTROY, AND SHOW PROOF OF DESTRUCTION OF THE FOLLOWING LIST OF WEAPONS OR ELSE THE CEASE-FIRE WILL BE LIFTED AND YOU WILL BE OPEN TO ATTACK AGAIN".

SmokinLowriderSS
11-13-2006, 04:24 PM
I wonder if you ever had a conversation in person with Blown, would he ever be able to answer a question straight forward using his own thoughts,or would he continue to answer questions with questions to avoid actually thinking for himself.
Why lob up bait for everyone if you dont actually have an opinion that your not afraid to run away from Blown ?
blown is a "FREE-THINKER", and as such cannot be bothered with the clutter of opinions of his own which might get in the way of his thoughts' freedom.
I know a fag and a transvestite who are the same way. :crossx:

'75 Miller
11-13-2006, 07:34 PM
I strongly doubt this guy would even voice an opinion in person. In my short time cruising through this section of HB 'ol Blown's inability to argue a point has become perfectly clear. One liners and answering a question with another (often unrelated) question is more this guy's style.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-13-2006, 09:33 PM
Yep, doesn't take long to figure him out.
Might be a reason I never posted in the "If you ever ran accross blown in person, what would you say?" thread.

Blown 472
11-13-2006, 10:19 PM
Yup, and when I grow up I want to be just like you. :boxed:

Rexone
11-13-2006, 10:39 PM
This thread is over. It is exactly what the objective in PR forum is not. These types of threads sound like negative political campaigns against one another and is nothing anyone wants to read.
Please address your threads and posts to issues and debating and discussing those issues and not harassing and attacking each other.
Please review forum guidelines.