PDA

View Full Version : So now what part II

HighRoller
11-12-2006, 06:18 AM
Here's a few things I believe will happen now that the 60's radicals have gotten their hands on the reins. I wouldn't expect too much action on Iraq because Iraq was only a campaign slogan. There's no need to do anything now if they just start spinning the war in a good light. 2 years from now Nancy Pelosi will no doubt be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for her handling of the Iraq war, even though nothing will have changed.
The dems will let the tax cuts expire, effectively imposing a tax increase on EVERYBODY. This will combine with the faltering real estate markets to effectively send the economy down the crapper. So much for full employment and record stock markets....The Dems will "fix" this "bad" economy we have.
John Bolton will be denied actual confirmation and probably be shuffled aside as US Ambassador to the UN. He actually stands up to other countries seeking to do us wrong, and there's no place for that in a Democrat led America. Joe Biden said Bolton's nomination is a "non-starter".
Senator Robert Byrd will get the first erection he's had in 35 years when he realizes he's going to be in charge of appropriations. Unfortunately he'll be forced to resign when his age starts to fog his memory and he shows up to vote in a white hood, having forgotten he's no longer in the KKK.
Amnesty for Illegals will be fast tracked through both houses where Bush will eagerly sign it, greasing the rails for another massive increase in illegal immigration across our borders. The plan for a wall across our southern border will be replaced with new plans for the "Robert Byrd Expressway", a 4 lane escalator that shuttles illegal immigrants across the border to taxis that will shuttle them to the nearest welfare office.
Liberal judges, in a landmark case tried by the ACLU, will rule that the constitution is unconstitutional.

Blown 472
11-12-2006, 08:54 AM
Here's a few things I believe will happen now that the 60's radicals have gotten their hands on the reins. I wouldn't expect too much action on Iraq because Iraq was only a campaign slogan. There's no need to do anything now if they just start spinning the war in a good light. 2 years from now Nancy Pelosi will no doubt be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for her handling of the Iraq war, even though nothing will have changed.
The dems will let the tax cuts expire, effectively imposing a tax increase on EVERYBODY. This will combine with the faltering real estate markets to effectively send the economy down the crapper. So much for full employment and record stock markets....The Dems will "fix" this "bad" economy we have.
John Bolton will be denied actual confirmation and probably be shuffled aside as US Ambassador to the UN. He actually stands up to other countries seeking to do us wrong, and there's no place for that in a Democrat led America. Joe Biden said Bolton's nomination is a "non-starter".
Senator Robert Byrd will get the first erection he's had in 35 years when he realizes he's going to be in charge of appropriations. Unfortunately he'll be forced to resign when his age starts to fog his memory and he shows up to vote in a white hood, having forgotten he's no longer in the KKK.
Amnesty for Illegals will be fast tracked through both houses where Bush will eagerly sign it, greasing the rails for another massive increase in illegal immigration across our borders. The plan for a wall across our southern border will be replaced with new plans for the "Robert Byrd Expressway", a 4 lane escalator that shuttles illegal immigrants across the border to taxis that will shuttle them to the nearest welfare office.
Liberal judges, in a landmark case tried by the ACLU, will rule that the constitution is unconstitutional.
I dont see bush doing anything to stem the flow from the south.

'75 Miller
11-12-2006, 09:03 AM
That's good...ignore 85% of the man's case. Typical lefty tactic. "oh, Bush didn't do anything about the border!" What has your side done? About anything?

SmokinLowriderSS
11-12-2006, 10:22 AM
What preytell do you see CONGRESS doing about it?

eliminatedsprinter
11-13-2006, 10:33 AM
You mean he will forget he is pretending to no longer be in the KKK. He claimed to have quit in 1952. However, there are documents on record(correspondence between him and KKK leaders) that link him to the KKK through the 1970s.

bigq
11-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Not when he has his buddies in the house and senate now. If there is anything they agree it is open borders.

SmokinLowriderSS
11-13-2006, 03:44 PM
The agenda is on the table now.
Investigations of the entire Bush white house
Increase revenue to fix the defecit
Redeploy troops within 4 to 6 months to Okinawa
Our current UN ambassaador is a gonner
Hillary is back with Health Care, cheap and for all
Boy oh boy, get ready folks. :yuk:

jimslade
11-13-2006, 08:50 PM
If you sent the illegals back by catapult, you would'nt have to worry about their return. We ship our's north to the ice flows. They don't know untill it starts to melt.

HighRoller
11-16-2006, 07:41 PM
That was my point. He is Pro-Amnesty...ERRRR...Guest worker program and will eagerly sign anything the Dems slide under his nose. He's become less a leader and more a politician with each passing year in office. Makes you wonder who's really pulling the puppet strings behind the curtain in D.C.

QuickJet
11-16-2006, 08:11 PM
That was my point. He is Pro-Amnesty...ERRRR...Guest worker program and will eagerly sign anything the Dems slide under his nose. He's become less a leader and more a politician with each passing year in office. Makes you wonder who's really pulling the puppet strings behind the curtain in D.C.
He's really pissed me off on that issue as well. Selling our country down the Rio Grande.

HighRoller
11-19-2006, 02:08 PM
I call it "selling the American dream to purchase the Mexican vote"....

SmokinLowriderSS
11-19-2006, 04:51 PM
I agree, and the new kids in town are already talking of pulling what funding there is for the wall we FINALLY raised enough hell to get. :mad: :mad:
Getting it sold out by both sides.

YeLLowBoaT
11-19-2006, 05:01 PM
ok time to start a new party... the only issuse we agree on is control of our boreders.

HighRoller
11-22-2006, 02:35 PM
I've already started one. It's called the "Common Sense" party. I'm the only member so far, but there's still more common sense in my party than all the Dems and Repubs combined. Perhaps I'll start a new thread with my rough draft party platform.