PDA

View Full Version : CFW sunday 4/6

Bad Meds
04-07-2003, 07:55 AM
Just wanted to say Sunday was a great time :D It was nice meeting HER454 and BBT . The weather cooperated and there was plenty to look at :cool: ; T-bag / Pinckneys / Hendricks / Jeff / Mike / Guru / and everyone else who layed down some nice passes :D Thanks to all who gave us eye candy on the water to watch.For us who have boats in the garage that need work it was very motivating.
Sangster and Jeff thanks for lunch!
Her454, is the computer all well ?
Guru,did the burnt hair smell go away yet?
Can't wait till fathers day !

Kindsvater Flat
04-07-2003, 08:00 AM
I stayed in the shop. Got most of everything together and painted.
Bad Meds....What do you do about fingerprints after poishing? Is there something to prevent it?

Her454
04-07-2003, 08:05 AM
Nice to meet you too....., and it was nice to meet 058 on Sat at the swap meet too....computer is somewhat better, need some upgrades tho wink Thanks again MrBBT.
Guru, I bet your scary as hell around pilot lights.... wink

Blown 472
04-07-2003, 08:11 AM
YOU should hang with 058 some more, he will lead you on the right path, to see the light of the blue oval. :D

04-07-2003, 08:15 AM
Her454, It was great meeting you too. Glad to see you got your 'puter up & running again. :D

Sangster
04-07-2003, 08:38 AM
Her454:
Nice to meet you too....., and it was nice to meet 058 on Sat at the swap meet too....computer is somewhat better, need some upgrades tho wink Thanks again MrBBT.
Guru, I bet your scary as hell around pilot lights.... wink Brings new meaning to "Spontaneous Human Combustion" :D :D
[ April 07, 2003, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
04-07-2003, 08:45 AM
Sangster:
Brings new meaning to "Spontaneous Human Combustion" :D :D LMAO!!!!! NO, really, its not funny. :D :D :D

Bad Meds
04-07-2003, 09:12 AM
K Flat , Repolish and then don't touch :D
And also REPOLISH
and then REPOLISH
And also REPOLISH
And also REPOLISH
and then REPOLISH
And also REPOLISH
and then REPOLISH
You get the idea. I've heard of some sealers you can put over polished alumunum but I have never tried any. I don't think there is any solution except manual labor eek!

ssmike
04-07-2003, 09:23 AM
Bad Meds:
K Flat , Repolish and then don't touch :D
And also REPOLISH
and then REPOLISH
And also REPOLISH
And also REPOLISH
and then REPOLISH
And also REPOLISH
and then REPOLISH
You get the idea. I've heard of some sealers you can put over polished alumunum but I have never tried any. I don't think there is any solution except manual labor eek! BadMeds,
I just met a guy that swears by this Zoops stuff...Its about $100 for the small bottle.
http://www.zoops.com/zoopseal.asp
Has anyone tried this stuff??

Sangster
04-07-2003, 09:30 AM
K-Flat....get a pair of cotton gloves and sprinkle Corn Starch on the parts and rub & rub & rub some more..It will remove fine scratches & finger prints... :D

ACCEPTENCE
04-07-2003, 11:55 AM
Sangster:
K-Flat....get a pair of cotton gloves and sprinkle Corn Starch on the parts and rub & rub & rub some more..It will remove fine scratches & finger prints... :D Hey thats and interesting idea. I was only thinkin windex and a few fresh diapers.

smalls
04-07-2003, 12:28 PM
Meds, Have you tried Mothers Billet polish???????????????

Jetboatguru
04-07-2003, 12:51 PM
Great Day at the lake. Lots of fast boats and Jimmy's boat too! :D :D
Just messing with you BT273. Your boat runs like a muther F er.
Waldo, looks like the BGF is really hauling the mail.
Some great racing yesterday.
As far as the King of CFW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am going to have to say it was Dale Pinckney. Looked like a champ in his new boat.
Safety tip:
When running NOS, where a helmet.
TR4 would cut a red light on his mom if he had too. But that dude was racing anything that moved.

smalls
04-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Jetboatguru:
Great Day at the lake. Lots of fast boats and Jimmy's boat too! :D :D
Just messing with you BT273. Your boat runs like a muther F er.
Waldo, looks like the BGF is really hauling the mail.
Some great racing yesterday.
As far as the King of CFW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am going to have to say it was Dale Pinckney. Looked like a champ in his new boat.
Safety tip:
TR4 would cut a red light on his mom if he had too. But that dude was racing anything that moved. Good thing you did not borrow any of that Aquanet hair spray from Team Mullet, You would have went up like a Christmas Tree eek!
[ April 07, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

BigBoyToys
04-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Jetboatguru:
Safety tip:
eek! :D :D

Sangerboy
04-07-2003, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by smalls:
[QB]
[/ Good thing you did not borrow any of that Aquanet hair spray from Team Mullet, You would have went up like a Christmas Tree
You may be to young for this Smalls but in the late 60's Aquanet and a pack of matches made a great flamethrower when playing GI JOES. My mom could never figure out why I was always buying new uniforms for them :rolleyes:

eraser
04-07-2003, 04:42 PM
sangerboy, sangerboy, ah but that does bring back such fond memories!!!!!!!