PDA

View Full Version : Ladanian Tomlinson**

Not So Fast
11-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Is he the best? I don't know but he is DAMN good and what a role model for the youth! For our whole nation as a matter of fact, what a gentleman. With all of the showmanship (for the lack of a better word) we have in sports today, he is a shining example of my kind of ball player, no bragging, no exibitions, no celebrating, no trash talk. Hard not to admire the guy. Oh yeah, I'm really, really glad he is on the Chargers and also pretty proud of the job Phillip Rivers is doing also. AJ Smith is a genius!! Did I mention I was a Charger fan :D NSF

JetBoatRich
11-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Shoule be a good Game in Denver next Sunday :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78PA290301.JPG

JB in so cal
11-13-2006, 09:51 AM
If the Chargers can't put a stop to Denver's drives, it'll be a long day...

MayDaze
11-13-2006, 09:54 AM
He is a great player....

Not So Fast
11-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Broncos are always tough for the Chargers, especially at thier place :frown: I'm hoping that Castillo is OK to play but dosent look like it and without Merriman it will be a hard task. On the other hand if we play offense like we have been it may not matter, we'll see because as they say "thats why we play the game" Hope the weather isnt too bad seeing how it's the "flex game" for Sunday nite. GO CHARGERS :D NSF

Ziggy
11-13-2006, 12:02 PM
If the Chargers can't put a stop to Denver's drives, it'll be a long day...The way Jake is playing he'll stop their drives......
LT is the shining example of a pro ball player, better than any from any sport IMO.

Dan Lorenze
11-13-2006, 04:09 PM
LT's a class act for sure... Go Bolts...

BigDoug
11-13-2006, 05:14 PM
I predict that if he stays healthy and has a long career he will surpass Emitt for career yardage in the N.F.L. but he may not do this feat with the Chargers in the long run. He is a great player but a better human being and i respect anybody for that no matter what walk of life they come from. :)

Ziggy
11-13-2006, 05:52 PM
I predict that if he stays healthy and has a long career he will surpass Emitt for career yardage in the N.F.L. but he may not do this feat with the Chargers in the long run. He is a great player but a better human being and i respect anybody for that no matter what walk of life they come from. :)
Well poo on you Dougy......LT is humble and wouldn't be the type to jump ship very quick.....but in contrast I'd hate to see him end it up the way Emmitt did late in his carreer.

ratso
11-13-2006, 05:56 PM
He went to high school here in Waco... awesome young individual. :D

JetBoatRich
11-13-2006, 09:31 PM
The way Jake is playing he'll stop their drives......
LT is the shining example of a pro ball player, better than any from any sport IMO.
Jake threw the ball well to the Raiders yesterday :yuk: