PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Crashers

topless
11-13-2006, 02:03 PM
Saturday a friend of mine at work had a Quincea単era for her daughter and invited me and another girl from work. The ceremoniy started at 1 pm at the church but the reception and dinner didn't start until 5. We went to Chilis to have a couple drinks before we went to the reception so we wouldn't just be sitting there. When we got there, we didn't recognize anyone at all and thought it was pretty rude for all these people to only show up for for the reception only but what do I know. We waited for some time and decided to eat the strawberries with chocolate which were really good by the way. As the hall started filling up with people, we realized we were at someone elses wedding!!!!! We had already signed the guest book and put our card with a visa debit card in the very elegant card box. We asked the security guard where the Quincea単era was and it just happened to be right next door. Before we headed over there, I had to go pilfer through the card box and get our card out. I was wondering why people were looking at us so stangely. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Biglue
11-13-2006, 02:07 PM
Blonde moment huh Ali. LMAO

Ziggy
11-13-2006, 02:07 PM
Saturday a friend of mine at work had a Quincea単era for her daughter and invited me and another girl from work. The ceremoniy started at 1 pm at the church but the reception and dinner didn't start until 5. We went to Chilis to have a couple drinks before we went to the reception so we wouldn't just be sitting there. When we got there, we didn't recognize anyone at all and thought it was pretty rude for all these people to only show up for for the reception only but what do I know. We waited for some time and decided to eat the strawberries with chocolate which were really good by the way. As the hall started filling up with people, we realized we were at someone elses wedding!!!!! We had already signed the guest book and put our card with a visa debit card in the very elegant card box. We asked the security guard where the Quincea単era was and it just happened to be right next door. Before we headed over there, I had to go pilfer through the card box and get our card out. I was wondering why people were looking at us so stangely. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
I thought you looked familiar for some reason :p

lucky
11-13-2006, 02:11 PM
you sooo should have played it out --gezzzzzz what where you thinking -- who had the better food ? and did you see any perspective mr. topplessessssss , inquiring minds would like to know

topless
11-13-2006, 02:14 PM
you sooo should have played it out --gezzzzzz what where you thinking -- who had the better food ? and did you see any perspective mr. topplessessssss , inquiring minds would like to knowWe did eat their food. We even were talking to some of the real guests. What gave it away, is that we noticed there were too many white people there when there were only 3 white people at the church. LOL

Biglue
11-13-2006, 02:27 PM
We did eat their food. We even were talking to some of the real guests. What gave it away, is that we noticed there were too many white people there when there were only 3 white people at the church. LOL
I was going to ask if the lack of Mexicans is what gave it away. LOL

Bradman
11-13-2006, 02:57 PM
I was going to ask if the lack of Mexicans is what gave it away. LOL
Hmmmmm...Sounds like you had one to many at Chili's. :rollside:

Ziggy
11-13-2006, 02:57 PM
We did eat their food. We even were talking to some of the real guests. What gave it away, is that we noticed there were too many white people there when there were only 3 white people at the church. LOL
I can still picture you digging around for your gift card....lmao
Should have stayed for cake at least :)

Biglue
11-13-2006, 03:12 PM
Huh? I must have missed the punch line. :rollside:
You do know what a Quincea単era is right?
Duh....nevermind. :D

topless
11-13-2006, 03:16 PM
I can still picture you digging around for your gift card....lmao
Should have stayed for cake at least :)Now that was the funniest part because at that time there were quite a few people watching me. LOL

topless
11-13-2006, 03:21 PM
I only had two drinks at Chilis but all the bridesmaids had the same color dresses as the girls from the Quincea単era so it was a little confusing.

lucky
11-13-2006, 03:42 PM
no mas tequilla - hey mommacita

Biglue
11-13-2006, 03:44 PM
no mas tequilla - hey mommacita
FAG!

topless
11-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Gawd, some gals will do ANYTHING to attend a wedding, even if it isn't their own! Maybe ya oughta come over and practice a little in case you get lucky one day! :crossx: :crossx:
Rio->always willing to help out!Can we just practice the honeymoon? :idea:

RitcheyRch
11-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Pretty funny. I bet you were the talk of the town after you left.

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 04:47 PM
I think it was you and your friends outfits
http://www.thefootnote.com/vol2/oct04/hookers.jpg

topless
11-13-2006, 06:18 PM
I think it was you and your friends outfits
http://www.thefootnote.com/vol2/oct04/hookers.jpgNot really, it was in San Bernardino!!! :eek: :eek:

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Not really, it was in San Bernardino!!! :eek: :eek:
Sorry i will find those then

racecar.hotshoe
11-13-2006, 07:49 PM
Well now we know how Topless can make her food budget go so far. :p :p

Her454
11-13-2006, 08:19 PM
I didnt read this today, so I got to hear the story live tonite on the phone.......and I gotta tell ya, I ROTFLMFAO.............. I can just picture her trying to get into the box to get her card back, and wondering why in the hell they had such an elegant set up for a birthday party LMAO!
Classic Ali, classic! :rollside:

topless
11-13-2006, 09:01 PM
I didnt read this today, so I got to hear the story live tonite on the phone.......and I gotta tell ya, I ROTFLMFAO.............. I can just picture her trying to get into the box to get her card back, and wondering why in the hell they had such an elegant set up for a birthday party LMAO!
Classic Ali, classic! :rollside:
It is one that I will tell for years to come.......... :crossx: :rollside: :rollside:It is better on the phone though huh?

topless
11-13-2006, 09:03 PM
Should I tell you about the time my Mom went to the wrong funeral? :idea:
I heard that one tonight.

Tom Brown
11-13-2006, 09:05 PM
That's a high quality yarn, Top. :cool:

topless
11-13-2006, 09:07 PM
That's a high quality yarn, Top. :cool:Only the best for you . :crossx: