PDA

View Full Version : Big River 11/18-11/19

cyclone
11-13-2006, 02:28 PM
got most of the bugs worked out last sunday at Elsinore so i'll be heading back to the river this weekend. who's down for some afternoon (when the water comes up) fun?
weatherchannel.com says it'll be sunny and 83 degrees all weekend.

Cs19
11-13-2006, 03:16 PM
Grow some balls and come race your boat with the rest of us in Phoenix.
:rolleyes:

cyclone
11-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Grow some balls and come race your boat with the rest of us in Phoenix.
don't worry about my nuts sir.
i'll make ya a deal- pay my entry, my gas, hotel, food ect. oh and since i don't have the time to learn to do it, build me 3 new shoes to take to the track and i'll race my boat. otherwise, pipe down and worry about your own nuts.

RiverRacer
11-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Stay a little longer if you can. I'll be there from the 22nd to the 25th at space #12. This will be our last trip before winter sets in and the engine comes out for some 'work', so it's my last chance to try new shoes and grates. The hull has an appointment with Mr. Bennett over the winter also. Looking forward to next year already. C ya if you get the chance to stay. RR

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-13-2006, 08:46 PM
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNN:220v:
Hey mike, do you still have that driveline cover?

OverKill
11-13-2006, 09:01 PM
You guys suck!!! Dan AKA Squirtcha will putting the pump/ motor in on the 19th of November. I owe alot of you guys a big BBQ at my place in BR for all of the rain checks. I realy owe Dan a storage fee for my motor ( $1.00 for every cubic inch, guess I will be broke). :)

Cs19
11-13-2006, 09:15 PM
don't worry about my nuts sir.
i'll make ya a deal- pay my entry, my gas, hotel, food ect. oh and since i don't have the time to learn to do it, build me 3 new shoes to take to the track and i'll race my boat. otherwise, pipe down and worry about your own nuts.
quit your cryin :cry:

RCB19
11-13-2006, 10:20 PM
The hull has an appointment with Mr. Bennett over the winter also. RR
You won't be disappointed RR. Some of the smartest $$$ spent. Have fun at the riv.

FOURQ
11-14-2006, 06:25 AM
got most of the bugs worked out last sunday at Elsinore so i'll be heading back to the river this weekend. who's down for some afternoon (when the water comes up) fun?
weatherchannel.com says it'll be sunny and 83 degrees all weekend.
Mike dont count on the weather being that nice .. its been cold and cloudy (overcast ) the last few days and my weatherman says it gana stay like that over the weekend.

cyclone
11-14-2006, 07:14 AM
Stay a little longer if you can. I'll be there from the 22nd to the 25th at space #12. This will be our last trip before winter sets in and the engine comes out for some 'work', so it's my last chance to try new shoes and grates. The hull has an appointment with Mr. Bennett over the winter also. Looking forward to next year already. C ya if you get the chance to stay. RR
I'll be gone before you get there. ah well next time. i think we are going to make one last trip out beginning of december..

cyclone
11-14-2006, 07:15 AM
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNN:220v:
Hey mike, do you still have that driveline cover?
got ya covered. i'm sending it with Todd to phoenix.

cyclone
11-14-2006, 07:15 AM
quit your cryin :cry:
i'm not crying over missing phoenix. trust me. lol
:crossx:

cyclone
11-14-2006, 07:16 AM
Mike dont count on the weather being that nice .. its been cold and cloudy (overcast ) the last few days and my weatherman says it gana stay like that over the weekend.
I'll just cross my fingers. i'm going either way. we are picking up a new to me trailer that weekend.

FOURQ
11-14-2006, 08:17 AM
I'll just cross my fingers. i'm going either way. we are picking up a new to me trailer that weekend.
cool congrats on that its also been windy all week as well yesterday and today have been pretty bad ...

Cs19
11-14-2006, 08:18 AM
Im sencing some hate.
:squiggle:

lilrick
11-14-2006, 08:41 AM
Im sencing some hate.
yet the FORCE is strong in you young one!!

cyclone
11-14-2006, 08:45 AM
Im sencing some hate.
i'm sensing a nice weekend of beer, floating down the river, and glassy water all to myself for going fast.... :)

Psycho Squid
11-14-2006, 09:48 AM
i'm sensing a nice weekend of beer, floating down the river, and glassy water all to myself for going fast.... :)You might not be alone! :D I'm gonna try to make it. We have kid exchange so it's all a planning issue. :)

cyclone
11-14-2006, 11:14 AM
You might not be alone! :D I'm gonna try to make it. We have kid exchange so it's all a planning issue. :)
hell yeah man come on out. just dont come early in the morning unless you wan to sit around and drink beer and watch the water rise. lol..
i'm heading out saturday morning and i'll be in space 34 around noon time.

MudPumper
11-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Hey Mikey, got the new schedule that starts in January. I'll have Fri,Sat,Sun,and Mon off so I'll finally be able to make it on the weekend. The only thing that sucks is it will change again in July but atleast I will have May, Jun, and Jul to enjoy weekends at the river.
Have fun out there and be safe.

MudPumper
11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Isn't the Chili Cookoff this weekend??

cyclone
11-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Hey Mikey, got the new schedule that starts in January. I'll have Fri,Sat,Sun,and Mon off so I'll finally be able to make it on the weekend. The only thing that sucks is it will change again in July but atleast I will have May, Jun, and Jul to enjoy weekends at the river.
Have fun out there and be safe.
glad to hear it. we miss hangin out with you guys. lemme know when you got a weekend off.

cxr133
11-15-2006, 09:05 PM
glad to hear it. we miss hangin out with you guys. lemme know when you got a weekend off.
dont forget pics of the trailer if you havent sold it yet

cyclone
11-15-2006, 09:07 PM
no problem. haven sold it yet and i'm pulling my gear out of it this weekend so i'll get pics for ya.

djdtpr
11-16-2006, 09:33 AM
no problem. haven sold it yet and i'm pulling my gear out of it this weekend so i'll get pics for ya.Im suprised that HB dont buy it from ya and keep it down there.

cyclone
11-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Im suprised that HB dont buy it from ya and keep it down there.
His g/f already has one.
you goin' huntin this weekend?

MudPumper
11-16-2006, 03:30 PM
His g/f already has one.
Are you saying HB's girl is Trailer Trash???? J/K HB, LOL :rollside: