PDA

View Full Version : Indigo Joe's

phebus
11-13-2006, 05:03 PM
THE spot for Monday night football. For those of you in Havasu. :)

Ziggy
11-13-2006, 05:06 PM
THE spot for Monday night football. For those of you in Havasu. :)
Tell us how the food and service is/was............We were gonna go there saturday but plans fell apart. I've heard reviews go both ways so far.

Mandelon
11-13-2006, 05:10 PM
If that place goes both ways, then Phebus will really like it.

Ziggy
11-13-2006, 05:11 PM
If that place goes both ways, then Phebus will really like it.
LOL--I knew those 3 words would get someones attention :D

Havasu1986
11-13-2006, 05:12 PM
I like it, great place to watch a game. And the tall blond bartender is not bad either.

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 05:25 PM
The food is awesome, BUT HAS THE SERVICE IMPROVED

DesertDog
11-13-2006, 05:39 PM
The food is awesome, BUT HAS THE SERVICE IMPROVED
Went there for dinner last week.It took an hour and 20 minutes to get our food,the waitress spilled salsa all over the table,and the food was cold or under cooked when it came.
Is that an improvement from your experience?

Hardly Satisfied
11-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Went there for dinner last week.It took an hour and 20 minutes to get our food,the waitress spilled salsa all over the table,and the food was cold or under cooked when it came.
Dave, and your point is

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 07:17 PM
Yes it was 10 mintues
but all I ordered was a salad

Bradman
11-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Yes it was 10 mintues
but all I ordered was a salad
My son and I went there a couple of weeks ago. We were seated very quickly but that was it. Sat there for 20 minutes and no service. Got up and left and called the manager. DeeDee said the server that was supposed to wait on us was in the freezer doing something with the ice cream. :idea: She said the next time we're in town to please come back and give them another chance. She said to ask for her and she will make things right. :rolleyes: We'll see... :rolleyes:

DesertDog
11-13-2006, 07:38 PM
Hardly Satisfied-Dave, and your point is
No point,that's just what happened last time we went there. :cool:
Ed,did you pick up your new Rhino last weekend or is that rash still giving you problems? :)

Throttle
11-13-2006, 07:51 PM
yep, nice place to watch a game, but I have yet to get a meal there that I would talk highly of, service could use some attention at times.

Hardly Satisfied
11-14-2006, 09:01 AM
Hardly Satisfied-
No point,that's just what happened last time we went there. :cool:
Ed,did you pick up your new Rhino last weekend or is that rash still giving you problems? :)
Dave you did not have anything else to do that night, a Rhino is not in my price range no big baller here

OutCole'd
11-14-2006, 09:03 AM
I've been there twice, enjoyed it both times. Both service and food were good.

TexasChopper
11-14-2006, 09:16 AM
Funny thing... the one here in Cumming Ga is the same way.