PDA

View Full Version : Man my F 26 looks good......

andy01
11-13-2006, 05:51 PM
They put the top and bottom together today! Man it looks killer! This is going to be my best build yet!
Oh yeah I'll get pics a bit later...... :)
Andy

TOBTEK
11-13-2006, 06:03 PM
ya see the BIG ole TOBTEK sticker on the sides? cheaper than the billet F26 logos :)

Kilrtoy
11-13-2006, 07:45 PM
For just buying your boat 2 weeks ago, they are already DONE with the mold,
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Im thinking you bought this a few months ago

Singleton
11-13-2006, 08:12 PM
Need photo's to prove it.
Sounds like an exteremly fast build since you said you purchased it apx 2 weeks ago.
Until I see photo's I don't think it is real.

Havasu Hangin'
11-14-2006, 08:13 AM
They build 33' Daytonas that fast, eh?
I guess it goes fast using the chopper gun...

andy01
11-14-2006, 08:20 AM
Yes I did order this boat two weeks ago. It all depends on who you know........ plus I told Dave to call me when the mold was empty for the F .... :)
The pictures of the boat are dirty, it's fresh out of the mold. If Brian from DCB wants to post the picture then I don't care. But the boat is not of the level you may see from DCB, because it is just out of the mold. Every boat that is fresh out looks bad, just some of you may have never seen that stage in a build. I don't want people to form a opinion of DCB's glass work not knowing what they are looking at. But the boat really does look sick. It should look killer floating in the channel or running 78mph across Havasu!
Andy

dicudmore
11-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Yes I did order this boat two weeks ago. It all depends on who you know........ plus I told Dave to call me when the mold was empty for the F .... :)
The pictures of the boat are dirty, it's fresh out of the mold. If Brian from DCB wants to post the picture then I don't care. But the boat is not of the level you may see from DCB, because it is just out of the mold. Every boat that is fresh out looks bad, just some of you may have never seen that stage in a build. I don't want people to form a opinion of DCB's glass work not knowing what they are looking at. But the boat really does look sick. It should look killer floating in the channel or running 78mph across Havasu!
Andy
Can I drive?? I want to find out if it will hit 79 :p

RiverDave
11-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Boat looks good but we can't see any pictures of it becuase it looks bad?
What the hell does all that mean?
RD

Cole Trickle
11-14-2006, 02:09 PM
RD
It means he really has a bigger boat with more power coming:D :crossx:

phebus
11-14-2006, 02:16 PM
RD
Translation - The bullshit is getting deep, get a bigger shovel. :)

djunkie
11-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Translation - The bullshit is getting deep, get a bigger shovel. :)
I was thinking the same. I'm willing to bet Andy is blowing smoke up everyones ass!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

andy01
11-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Im sorry the pictures of the boat are of it dirty. I thought Brian might post them but I think DCB (Dave) Would rather not have people see the 26 right out of the mold with no clean up or sand and buff. But it does look good.
I will post pictures as soon as I get the green light.
Andy :)

andy01
11-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Can I drive?? I want to find out if it will hit 79 :p
No, but there is a chance that the 500hp with bag/decolite/carbon/kevlar deck bulk heads might make this run just a tad past 77mph (Dave says it will break 75) He know's, it's his company.
At least the motor is already to go in the boat as well. No need to wait on that from Merc.
Andy

sigepmock
11-14-2006, 02:50 PM
No, but there is a chance that the 500hp with bag/decolite/carbon/kevlar deck bulk heads might make this run just a tad past 77mph (Dave says it will break 75) He know's, it's his company.
At least the motor is already to go in the boat as well. No need to wait on that from Merc.
Andy
Blah blah blah.......put up (pics) or shut up....we're tired of hearing about your imaginary boat FAG!!!
and is it a 26 or 22....can't even keep your lies straight anymore :yuk: :)

Bling Bling
11-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Andy
That didn't stop your opinion of DCB when a peice of material was not in the corner of a canopy on a certain DCB. :D

andy01
11-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Blah blah blah.......put up (pics) or shut up....we're tired of hearing about your imaginary boat FAG!!!
Oh my bad 26. Hey up yours Ultra boy, nothing slow here for you to see....... :rollside:

Bling Bling
11-14-2006, 02:54 PM
His heads still suffering trama he took from the porpoise of his last boat. :D

andy01
11-14-2006, 02:55 PM
That didn't stop your opinion of DCB when a peice of material was not in the corner of a canopy on a certain DCB. :D
Wasn't my boat.......... pickle licker......... Now if my boat looks like that I will be the first guy to tell everybody about my DCB experience, remember good or bad I don't swing from sacks like some of you!

dicudmore
11-14-2006, 02:56 PM
hey lets not get personal here :220v:

dicudmore
11-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Andy
ok but I at least want a demo ride :220v:

andy01
11-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Hey CC own'n bitch, run along to www.myfishingboathasastereo.com and post about your sled! When you build a boat that can go around what I am building come see me. I don't want to hear aboat some pipe dream 32' Doug Wright that hasn't even been pulled out of a mold yet, don't post pics of the other guys either. Just run along and clean some pools..

andy01
11-14-2006, 03:03 PM
ok but I at least want a demo ride :220v:
No problem, you can go for a ride. Do you want to ride with me when we pass 42mph Bling Bling?
Bling you know if you started posting today with the boat you own people would run your gay ass out of here (c & t) like the chick at the bar did when she said you where the homo on saturday at topac..... ha ha that was funny! Now run along before I go "A guy on a Harley at a truck stop" on your ass........

andy01
11-14-2006, 04:16 PM
For a guy that's about to get some nice new stuff, boats etc..., you're awfully hostile... :D
I know, what I can say. I should go back to drinking and smoking and live a short happy life..... :) I just follow thier lead.

riverliver
11-14-2006, 05:29 PM
The boat looks very nice Focker !

andy01
11-14-2006, 05:54 PM
The boat looks very nice Focker !
Thanks man, glad to see you made it back from Cabo in one piece. Now get rested for next weekend!

mbrown2
11-14-2006, 07:51 PM
That's funny :)
C&T is getting back to normal...

ClownRoyal
11-14-2006, 08:00 PM
No, but there is a chance that the 500hp with bag/decolite/carbon/kevlar deck bulk heads ...
Andy
Interesting ...

98 Vector 21
11-14-2006, 08:30 PM
:sleeping: :idea:

Dave C
11-15-2006, 10:39 AM
so when is this one going for sale.......

riverliver
11-15-2006, 12:10 PM
so when is this one going for sale.......
Make an offer, Im sure he would sell it...

Jordy
11-15-2006, 02:04 PM
plus I told Dave to call me when the mold was empty for the F .... :)
No wonder it was fast, all the ballers have since moved up to a F-29 and then fire sale'd the 29' for the new F-32. :D :D :D

TOBTEK
11-22-2006, 08:51 AM
SOOOOO when is this HOMO gonna post up some pics of this pile?
its a good lookin rig! Can't wait to be boatless next season. Gonna show up with my gas card and a bottle of HotSauce..... then haul ass home in the car :)

XFactor
11-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Boat looks real good.
Even with the DCB standard issue homo orange. :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:

TOBTEK
11-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Boat looks real good.
Even with the DCB standard issue homo orange. :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:
how does your 29 or 32 look Glenn? send me some pic's X.

XFactor
11-22-2006, 10:48 PM
how does your 29 or 32 look Glenn? send me some pic's X.
The 29 is out of the mold. Looks real good. I'm very happy with the graphics. Russ (rare concepts) did a great job helping with the lay-out.
I keep forgetting to take pictures. :boxed:
I finally worked it out with Dave and payed a VERY high premium to exclude standard issue DCB homo orange from my boat. :D

TOBTEK
11-23-2006, 09:39 AM
The 29 is out of the mold. Looks real good. I'm very happy with the graphics. Russ (rare concepts) did a great job helping with the lay-out.
I keep forgetting to take pictures. :boxed:
I finally worked it out with Dave and payed a VERY high premium to exclude standard issue DCB homo orange from my boat. :D
I can understand that.....you had enough ORANGE on your old 26 for a lifetime :rollside:

Charley
11-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Ironically i saw Andy's old boat at the river this weekend, looked good!

andy01
11-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Ironically i saw Andy's old boat at the river this weekend, looked good!
Psss........ which one?

havaduner
11-27-2006, 07:36 AM
How about some pics????

andy01
11-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Im trying to get some pictures that I can post today.

Charley
11-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Psss........ which one?
The spectre baby! looked good in the water, as usual

andy01
11-27-2006, 04:12 PM
The spectre baby! looked good in the water, as usual
I thought maybe it was my old DCB, nobody has seen that boat since I sold it.
The Spectre on the other hand, that guy is trying to wear the bottom out on it....... :)

dicudmore
11-27-2006, 05:26 PM
I thought maybe it was my old DCB, nobody has seen that boat since I sold it.
The Spectre on the other hand, that guy is trying to wear the bottom out on it....... :)
succeeding--the boat now has a touch over 65 hours on it :cool:

andy01
11-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Right on! That is almost double what it had on it the entire time I owned it!

dicudmore
11-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Right on! That is almost double what it had on it the entire time I owned it!
the problem is DISCOVER keeps calling to ask about all the gas-station charges :220v:

Havasu Hangin'
11-27-2006, 05:59 PM
the problem is DISCOVER keeps calling to ask about all the gas-station charges :220v:
That boat's gas bills are "amatuer hour" compared to the Tugboat. Anytime you wanna switch...just say the word...lol.

Kilrtoy
11-27-2006, 06:24 PM
That boat's gas bills are "amatuer hour" compared to the Tugboat. Anytime you wanna switch...just say the word...lol.
All you did was cruise the channel

Havasu Hangin'
11-27-2006, 07:22 PM
All you did was cruise the channel
I put a DCB sticker on it and the boat would steer anywhere else!

Kilrtoy
11-27-2006, 07:56 PM
I put a DCB sticker on it and the boat would steer anywhere else!
That only applies to single engines :boxed:

Havasu Hangin'
11-27-2006, 08:03 PM
That only applies to single engines :boxed:
Neither one of my engines are married...lol.

Kilrtoy
11-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Neither one of my engines are married...lol.
That would explain the the lack of ability to achieve a RISE and get on PLANE

Havasu Hangin'
11-27-2006, 08:26 PM
That would explain the the lack of ability to achieve a RISE and get on PLANE
Oh they get plenty of action. In fact, they got quite a few hours on them...
...if you know what I mean...lol.

roln 20s
11-27-2006, 11:25 PM
Damn buddy-- that credit card isn't getting rejected at the gas pumps yet :) :D Must be American Express--don't fill your boat up without it!! :)
Roln 20s