PDA

View Full Version : ARCTIC CAT or RHINO

Eliminator 4 Life
11-13-2006, 07:43 PM
I just wanted to know what the main differences were. Whats the pros and cons I know there is propbably more aftermarket stuff for the Rhino.

Todd969
11-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Like you'll ever buy one :rolleyes:
Do a search on Rhino or Arctic cat

Eliminator 4 Life
11-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Like you'll ever buy one :rolleyes:
Do a search on Rhino or Arctic cat
HAHA Im gonna buy something and soon either it will be Steves or a Sports edition. But I wanted to find out some info on the Arctic. Quit busting my balls :crossx: . Looks like you guys had a blast on ur run and I dont want to miss out next time.

Todd969
11-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Just a little FYI: Buy Steve's. There is no way you could build one like his for under 18K right now. I'm just being honest :)

Eliminator 4 Life
11-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Just a little FYI: Buy Steve's. There is no way you could build one like his for under 18K right now. I'm just being honest :)
Oh I agree. But I really like ths silver one. But I wanted to look at all my options and hear some feed back on the arctic cat.. :)

Todd969
11-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Oh I agree. But I really like ths silver one. But I wanted to look at all my options and hear some feed back on the arctic cat.. :)
Arctic cats have there place. The owners with us Saturday were right there the whole trip. The single biggest thing for consideration would be :
Lack of dealers.
They have a completely different look and are a little taller. PM BigDoug for serious info.

riverroyal
11-13-2006, 08:28 PM
reason,Im really having a hard time letting it go.Ive had good offers,but I still have my warrior.I can go anytime.But its time to change,no more desert for awhile.So I will be glad to see it sold to someone I kinda know,not some A-hole from the cycle trader.When the Weekend Warrior is gone then I will know its over,damn Im getting teared up :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
11-13-2006, 09:14 PM
reason,Im really having a hard time letting it go.Ive had good offers,but I still have my warrior.I can go anytime.But its time to change,no more desert for awhile.So I will be glad to see it sold to someone I kinda know,not some A-hole from the cycle trader.When the Weekend Warrior is gone then I will know its over,damn Im getting teared up :cry:
Dont worry Im not a AHOLE in the trader I will treat it good :)

BigDoug
11-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Rob, one of biggest reasons i bought the cat was it's the only one i fit in, im 6'3" and 295 athletically plump pounds (phat) lol :) the rhinos peddles seem to be right under me and i didn't like that feeling, the cat gave me the car like feel better, for you, the cat would be a better choice cause of your height but do yourself a favor and sit in both of them !!
I like the cat alot, we have a bilt in ice chest under the hood with a drain too, 14inch stock rims, front and rear hitch, towing cap. is 1,500, tongue is 600 (i think) stock speed is 52-53 mph plenty fast.
I don't feel the rhino is better but some things they probably are, im not hard on my stuff (except for the rhino-cat ride) so the cat will last a long time for us, its a little bigger than the rhino too. :)

djunkie
11-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Go drive them both Rob. The Cat is defiantely a bigger machine. Has similar characteristics but IMO the Rhino is probably a little more sporty and agile. I just want to say that I do like the Artic Cat so not to offend anyone. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

BigDoug
11-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Good answer djunkie, cause my cat would claw your rhino to death !! :)

djunkie
11-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Good answer djunkie, cause my cat would claw your rhino to death !! :)
If you only knew the reasoning to me saying that. :rollside: :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
11-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I have drivien the Rhino and didnt really pay attention to the room but Ill go by and double check again. So if I get an Arctic GREEN is the color to get :p

BigDoug
11-13-2006, 09:33 PM
NO .......not the green one then you'll be labeled gay !!! are you ok with that ?.........................im not gay, well since the last time i checked anyways. :)

Eliminator 4 Life
11-13-2006, 09:38 PM
NO .......not the green one then you'll be labeled gay !!! are you ok with that ?.........................im not gay, well since the last time i checked anyways. :)
Well the guy that said that cant fight anyway haha.. What was the outcome on his Rhino breakdown u hear anything yet??