PDA

View Full Version : NHRA - Saturday - Unforgiven

PBOCOP
11-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Nice meeting a few of you Hot Boat guys on Saturday at the drags. By the looks of it, not sure many of you remember meeting me either. I know there was a picture taken of me with I think Eddie ? Hope to see it on here sometime soon if anyone comes across it.
My first time meeting anyone from the boards. Appeared you were all having a good time. I do remember Golylocks ! :) Oh and the one with the sweater covering something that everyone kept talking about !!
Patrick O'Malley

BOBALOO
11-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Hey Patrick, Nice meeting you also. That Eddie guy is a little crazy isn't he! I think Matt has the pic or maybe Trailerparktj.
Some of us ***boat forums peeps are alright (myself excluded)

Phat Matt
11-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey Patrick, Nice meeting you also. That Eddie guy is a little crazy isn't he! I think Matt has the pic or maybe Trailerparktj.
Some of us ***boat forums peeps are alright (myself excluded)
We didn't bring a camera.

my21advantage
11-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Nice meeting a few of you Hot Boat guys on Saturday at the drags. By the looks of it, not sure many of you remember meeting me either. I know there was a picture taken of me with I think Eddie ? Hope to see it on here sometime soon if anyone comes across it.
My first time meeting anyone from the boards. Appeared you were all having a good time. I do remember Golylocks ! :) Oh and the one with the sweater covering something that everyone kept talking about !!
Patrick O'Malley
Oh and the one with the sweater covering something that everyone kept talking about !!
:idea: Ummm...I wonder who that was? Matt - any guesses? :D

trailerpark_tj
11-14-2006, 11:00 AM
Patrick O'Malley
I've got the pic on my camera that I will post when I get home tonight. I didn't get a pic of you tasering Eddie though.
I think I have some other pics that I'll need approval from Jen or Matt before posting.
Thanks to Eddie and Matt for the free beers!

Mrs.Racer277
11-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Hmmm did we meet???? I don't remember. :)