PDA

View Full Version : More EBAY trouble..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-14-2006, 07:56 AM
I just checked my email and some a$$hole started an auction under my account:mad: If I find this a$$hole he is definatelly getting tha boot to tha chest:mad:

racecar.hotshoe
11-14-2006, 08:00 AM
Cant you stop the deal?

460 jus getn it
11-14-2006, 08:01 AM
Ha Ha he said boot to the chest............................................. ...........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Wow, I emailed ebay right after I started this thread and they are already on it. That impresses me and tells me that they are working hard for "us" honest people. Too bad there are son of a bitches that do that kind of shiznit.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-14-2006, 08:33 AM
You made me remember I hadn't checked my account in a while. Its a good idea to log on every now and then just to check up on things.
Forensic
While your away checking your account, Ill be right here checking out your avatar:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-14-2006, 09:08 AM
In that case,
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/386wow.jpg
:D
Brotha, you just won the gold star for the day along with 500 cool pionts:cool:

Sherpa
11-14-2006, 09:18 AM
you better check your computer at home and/or work to check for virus's.
most likely somehow you have a trojan horse there.........
My ebay account got hacked a few years ago, and some nut bought like
10 motorcycles......
--Sherpa

Daytona19
11-14-2006, 01:05 PM
You can stop the auction because they have taken over your account so they used all your info to create the auction. Once you do that go in a change everything about your account. Im not sure but you may have had your password saved so everytime you signed on it would automatically put in your name and password and thats how they got your account. I did the same many years ago and had to deal with this which wasnt nothing to bad.

Do F150's Float?
11-14-2006, 01:19 PM
HAHAHAHA... this just reminded me to check my ebay... I totally won an auction on October 21st and forgot about it... now the guy is "no longer a registered user"... Oh well... LOL

Windy
11-14-2006, 01:25 PM
I just checked my email and some a$$hole started an auction under my account:mad: If I find this a$$hole he is definatelly getting tha boot to tha chest:mad:
I just went through this with Ebay...Ebay fixed it right away. They will block all activity on your account. You will have to go to Live Chat on Ebay to have the block removed. They recommend changing your passwords every 3 months or so to keep your account from getting hacked.

HocusPocus
11-14-2006, 02:03 PM
to help protect your passwords don't use common words, make it a series of letter and numbers.

Rexone
11-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Don't reply to questions on ebay through email. Login to your account on you own and respond in "my messages". If an incoming email doesn't appear in "my messages" within your ebay account it is bogus and this is how they get your password (when they ask you to login to ebay in the email). That's where they get you and capture your password. Capische...