PDA

View Full Version : Supposed to be low 80's this weekend with light wind :)

DILLIGAF
11-14-2006, 10:58 AM
I am heading out. The decision to make is to take my boat back to Bullhead or not...Hmmmmmm Once I do this I won't be bringing it back for ocean runs though. Mohave, Havasu and Parker should be pretty nice.
I guess I could take my sons' Spectra out and run it. It could use a good thrashing :)
I hate making decisions like this.....
:)

BajaMike
11-14-2006, 12:06 PM
I am heading out. The decision to make is to take my boat back to Bullhead or not...Hmmmmmm Once I do this I won't be bringing it back for ocean runs though. Mohave, Havasu and Parker should be pretty nice.
I guess I could take my sons' Spectra out and run it. It could use a good thrashing :)
I hate making decisions like this.....
:)
I think I'm going out Thursday night Tom, my boats at Havasu, I'll take you out in my little boat if you want (if it's not windy). I won't be boating much though, I'm mainly going out to work on the boat and look at real estate.....
:idea:

Mrs.Racer277
11-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Sounds like a good weekend to be in Havi. :) :)

Sin Cal
11-14-2006, 04:09 PM
Hey Tom it was real windy on Mohave last weekend. Just did some things around the house. Just got back last night went out Thursday. By the way don't forget your trailer in the garage. The Aholes never showed up to put in the new openner :cry: