PDA

View Full Version : Glad this little biach doesn't play for the Vikings anymore...

DILLIGAF
11-14-2006, 02:37 PM
What a friggin whiner....BOO HOOOOOOO!
Moss blames 'bad mood' for dropped passes
FOXSports.com
Posted: 3 hours ago
Randy Moss appears to be dropping more passes than ever, and it appears his foul mood is to blame, according to a San Francisco Chronicle report.
Moss apparently had a national special teams award named after him on Monday. So he took time to talk about his college career at Marshall and about joining former tight end John Mackey as the only black players with a college football award named for them.
And Moss, who has dropped seven passed in the last three Raiders' games, also explained his lingering case of slippery fingers.
"Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too much excited about what's going on," Moss said. The Chronicle reported that Moss was screwing his diamonds back into his ear lobes at this point.
He also was polite and cordial as could be; so perhaps we should not write this off as some angry rant.
"So, my concentration and focus level tend to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood.
"All I can say is if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results."
Moss rarely speaks to reporters these days. But as The Chronicle points out, the star wide receiver sure knows how to pack a punch when the tape recorders are rolling.
And Raiders' coach Art Shell was surprised to learn about Moss' comments during his weekly news media session on Monday.
"That's what he said?" Shell said before pausing to mull over Moss' words. "Well, then that's a problem he has. I don't have that problem. That's a problem that he has to deal with.
"You hate to see that. You hate to hear that."
Moss had just one catch for 8 yards in Sunday's 17-13 loss to the Broncos on Sunday. Only one pass was thrown his way during the second half — and it went off his hands.
Moss has 33 catches for 455 yards this season. But when asked if he was dropping more balls than ever this season, he reportedly said, "You could call it fair."
"I just think that my game has been below the radar. When I came to the Oakland Raiders, there was a big emphasis put on bringing back the deep ball. ... And, that's one thing that has bothered me, knowing that we have weapons to go out there and stretch the field, such as myself, but we're not getting it done.
"I don't know if you put that on the players' shoulders, if you put that on the offensive coordinator's shoulders, but we're 2-7."
What does Shell think about all of this?
Well, the Hall of Fame left tackle seemed a bit weary, according to The Chronicle. And he also seemed to have some trouble understanding how Pro Bowl player like Moss could allow his personal feelings to get in the way.
"You're expected to play," Shell said. "You're paid to play a game that you've played for many years and that you love, and once you hit the field, you compete. That's the way I see it."
As for Moss, he says he still loves the game as much as he did at Marshall, where he led the NCAA in kick returns. That prompted the operators of the North-South All-Star Game to come up with the Randy Moss Return Man Award.
The winner will be announced at each season's North-South game.

Jyruiz
11-14-2006, 03:00 PM
What an idiot, but most all wide receivers are "ME" players and never take responsibility for anything.

soupersonic
11-14-2006, 03:03 PM
He didnt whine when he was a Vike, he was immature but not a whiner.They should have kept Moss and got rid of fumblepepper,which they did a year or two later. Now fumblepepper is on the bench in Miami. I would like to see Moss go to a team that has a heartbeat atleast.He sure is fun to watch when his heart is in it.

cxr133
11-14-2006, 03:07 PM
HOw MAny passess has T.O. dropped in the last few weeks???

squirt'nmyload
11-14-2006, 03:12 PM
i'm sure he's not the only one whining

Ziggy
11-14-2006, 03:16 PM
When he first came to the Raiders I was concerned because the Chargers corners are far from hot, but he has not performed at all since arriving to Oakland no matter who was the QB. He has potential but hasn't shown it in years now, maybe he is reaching the golden years and doesn't quite have the same step anymore, hard to say. :idea:

MayDaze
11-14-2006, 03:32 PM
He didnt whine when he was a Vike, he was immature but not a whiner.They should have kept Moss and got rid of fumblepepper,which they did a year or two later. Now fumblepepper is on the bench in Miami. I would like to see Moss go to a team that has a heartbeat atleast.He sure is fun to watch when his heart is in it.
No question the guy has talent..But what he makes and does for a living I think his Heart should always be in it.

BajaMike
11-14-2006, 03:34 PM
Randy "throw to me....oops I dropped another one" Moss...... :idea:

Havasu_Dreamin
11-14-2006, 03:35 PM
It's only the Faiders.....

Desert Rat
11-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Friggin CRY BABY..... :yuk: Whaaa they ONLY pay me XX MILLION and I can't get my heart into it.... I'm not happy..... Moss Go FU(K YOURSELF!!!! :mad: I'm am so sick of these f'n pussy ass pro athletes. They PLAY a GAME for gods sake! None of them or actors for that matter are IMO worth the money thrown at them. It's not like they cure cancer, save lives or protect our freedom!! :yuk: :mad:

eliminatedsprinter
11-14-2006, 03:55 PM
R. Moss has always had trouble with his attitude and his lack of brains, even going back to when he was an underclassmen at Marshall and they were a D1AA school. Now that he is older, more banged up, and no longer faster than all the DBs, he may not have the mental toughness or smarts to adjust his game as needed to remain successful.

Ziggy
11-14-2006, 03:59 PM
R. Moss has always had trouble with his attitude and his lack of brains, even going back to when he was an underclassmen at Marshall and they were a D1AA school. Now that he is older, more banged up, and no longer faster than all the DBs, he may not have the mental toughness or smarts to adjust his game as needed to remain successful.
BINGO , right on with that assessment, kinda what I was alluding to.

MayDaze
11-14-2006, 05:14 PM
What a friggin whiner....BOO HOOOOOOO!
Moss blames 'bad mood' for dropped passes
FOXSports.com
Posted: 3 hours ago
Randy Moss appears to be dropping more passes than ever, and it appears his foul mood is to blame, according to a San Francisco Chronicle report.
Moss apparently had a national special teams award named after him on Monday. So he took time to talk about his college career at Marshall and about joining former tight end John Mackey as the only black players with a college football award named for them.
And Moss, who has dropped seven passed in the last three Raiders' games, also explained his lingering case of slippery fingers.
"Maybe because I'm unhappy and I'm not too much excited about what's going on," Moss said. The Chronicle reported that Moss was screwing his diamonds back into his ear lobes at this point.
He also was polite and cordial as could be; so perhaps we should not write this off as some angry rant.
"So, my concentration and focus level tend to go down sometimes when I'm in a bad mood.
"All I can say is if you put me in a good situation and make me happy, man, you get good results."
Moss rarely speaks to reporters these days. But as The Chronicle points out, the star wide receiver sure knows how to pack a punch when the tape recorders are rolling.
And Raiders' coach Art Shell was surprised to learn about Moss' comments during his weekly news media session on Monday.
"That's what he said?" Shell said before pausing to mull over Moss' words. "Well, then that's a problem he has. I don't have that problem. That's a problem that he has to deal with.
"You hate to see that. You hate to hear that."
Moss had just one catch for 8 yards in Sunday's 17-13 loss to the Broncos on Sunday. Only one pass was thrown his way during the second half — and it went off his hands.
Moss has 33 catches for 455 yards this season. But when asked if he was dropping more balls than ever this season, he reportedly said, "You could call it fair."
"I just think that my game has been below the radar. When I came to the Oakland Raiders, there was a big emphasis put on bringing back the deep ball. ... And, that's one thing that has bothered me, knowing that we have weapons to go out there and stretch the field, such as myself, but we're not getting it done.
"I don't know if you put that on the players' shoulders, if you put that on the offensive coordinator's shoulders, but we're 2-7."
What does Shell think about all of this?
Well, the Hall of Fame left tackle seemed a bit weary, according to The Chronicle. And he also seemed to have some trouble understanding how Pro Bowl player like Moss could allow his personal feelings to get in the way.
"You're expected to play," Shell said. "You're paid to play a game that you've played for many years and that you love, and once you hit the field, you compete. That's the way I see it."
As for Moss, he says he still loves the game as much as he did at Marshall, where he led the NCAA in kick returns. That prompted the operators of the North-South All-Star Game to come up with the Randy Moss Return Man Award.
The winner will be announced at each season's North-South game.
And this thug is getting an award named after him.... Class Act