PDA

View Full Version : Now that the Rock has gone soft.....

OutCole'd
11-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Is andy01 the new D-Row host?
This guy can talk some excellent smack, good job Andy!

RiverDave
11-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Step one loosen grip on nutsack in order to dial phone.
Step two, book a room somewhere and keep it private. ;)
RD :D

riverbound
11-14-2006, 03:53 PM
D-row?? I thought he had a dry lot in the keys?

andy01
11-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Ha ha now this thread should really start shit talking from the homo corner....... thanks. :)

boatnam2
11-14-2006, 04:40 PM
D-row?? I thought he had a dry lot in the keys?
i heard through the grapevine andy is taking over the home owners assoc. and going to bulldoze to make his pad a water lot.

boatnam2
11-14-2006, 04:41 PM
heard also andy and rd are going to paint there garages to match each other.

RiverDave
11-14-2006, 04:57 PM
LMAO.. :D
RD

riverbound
11-14-2006, 05:38 PM
i heard through the grapevine andy is taking over the home owners assoc. and going to bulldoze to make his pad a water lot.
LOL.

andy01
11-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey don't you have somebodys lunch money to go take or something? Beat it....

BoatFloating
11-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Pleeeeeease...... Don't get Andy's panties in a bunch.... Don't hug the focker because he thinks your gay. Then after all the crap he talked about DCB he buys one....... I'll beleive when I see it.... There is no way the black sock club will let him back in after he thru them under the bus. And Bill I heard you got taken care of at the Rhino...... Don't be scared.....

andy01
11-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Pleeeeeease...... Don't get Andy's panties in a bunch.... Don't hug the focker because he thinks your gay. Then after all the crap he talked about DCB he buys one....... I'll beleive when I see it.... There is no way the black sock club will let him back in after he thru them under the bus. And Bill I heard you got taken care of at the Rhino...... Don't be scared.....
This is a no soft zone, so take your gay hippty hopping soft 82 mph ass back to the gay bar you came from...... But see the shit talking was about rough water ocean use and racing. Not river use, yes a F26 is a much better boat for that then some others like your carrerashockwaveaftershockcaliber1 with smoke bombs on the back that are good for nothing more then mixing up a mud cocktail in topac....me and black sock have history, one phone call and I was back and a couple of green backs at the door............ oh and I have to let my hair grow out so it can be combed again.

ClownRoyal
11-14-2006, 06:19 PM
me and black sock have history, one phone call and I was back and a couple of green backs at the door.
I'll call black socks tomorrow and post his side of the story :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
11-14-2006, 06:36 PM
me and black sock have history, one phone call and I was back and a couple of green backs at the door............ oh and I have to let my hair grow out so it can be combed again.
I heard that too..... You used to grease Hollywood up before the Mr. Pacific Beach Hard Body competetion, nice........ You said a couple green backs at the door you mean back door...... :) :D

unleashed
11-14-2006, 07:44 PM
This is a no soft zone, so take your gay hippty hopping soft 82 mph ass back to the gay bar you came from...... But see the shit talking was about rough water ocean use and racing. Not river use, yes a F26 is a much better boat for that then some others like your carreraFORCEshockwaveaftershockcaliber1 with smoke bombs on the back that are good for nothing more then mixing up a mud cocktail in topac....me and black sock have history, one phone call and I was back and a couple of green backs at the door............ oh and I have to let my hair grow out so it can be combed again.
There I helped you out a little on the company history! LOL
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

andy01
11-14-2006, 10:45 PM
I heard that too..... You used to grease Hollywood up before the Mr. Pacific Beach Hard Body competetion, nice........ You said a couple green backs at the door you mean back door...... :) :D
As you heard those crazy lies about me I heard that you were getting oiled up in the back door by your builder while they tried to set up a outboard boat for the first tiem........... why in the world you went to them, what a jackass.

BoatFloating
11-15-2006, 07:53 AM
As you heard those crazy lies about me I heard that you were getting oiled up in the back door by your builder while they tried to set up a outboard boat for the first tiem........... why in the world you went to them, what a jackass.
It wasn't the builder I got oiled up from but by a certain Lake Havasu company that are supposed to be outboard guru's...... :crossx: As I found out the hard way they don't know shiat....

yourgonnahateme
11-22-2006, 08:38 AM
rock gone soft hmmm you must know his wife to

yourgonnahateme
11-22-2006, 08:39 AM
where has this cocksucker been

CornWater
11-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Cough.... Lakeland... Cough, Cough..
:rolleyes:

ROZ
11-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Where's my frozen pizza?!?!
:D